FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 5 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:58 pm

and Nergal looked up." I am Jobless, I am unemployed, so I do nothing".He tried everything as to not tell what he did before, they had to drag it out of him, if they wanted to know, and he looked at them, and hung his heavy long jacket on the chair, and leaned down on the table, like a boy who dident want to tell, what his former job was, he was not evil, he was a good person, but done meny evil biding´s of his former master, that he regreted bitterly, he thinked,they could all still be alive and fine, why did I do it
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Valey then smiled stepped back and looked at Alana and Regina. She gave a nod....they did not know what she ment till....."oh.....OOOOHHH!!!" Alana and Regina smiled and gave a very sinister smile to Nergal. Malty and Valey wernt on the sight of it but it made them twitch a little.
The girls then noticed a little glint of metal in the jacket of Nergal.
"What is that Nergal?" The pointed in the inner rim of his coat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"This".Said Nergal, and took a big hunting knife out." Is a knife".He said, and set it on the table."Its a knife I use for hunting". It was so finely done, ornamented whit gem stones on its pommel, and he looked at it, and ten at the girls, and smiled, and put the knife back."You were about to do what, I saw your look". And he smiled, and looked at them, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Alana smiled a little.
"That is a very nice knife. Look at all the gems. Only a very well off person would be able to get something like this."
She moved to coat and removed the knife."It is very finly done. As well as cut gems. You would have to have a load of money to gain or to create something like this.....Also...your age. You are very young but look like you have been through alot."
She then bent down and looked at his hands.
"Also...your hands are rouph looking." She grabbed his hands and began to feel them."And they are...Only peole that are in your position with the money to get a knife like this would either be a very smart banker or inheritance.
She then pulled him in to her face.
"But you are either. You are not spoiled or carry anything...they also do not hunt. They usually have people to do that for them and they are not known for good knife handeling.."
She then smiled a small but knowing smile.
"But. if.....you are an assasin...They get paid large sums of money for their work. Sometimes one kill can be a lietime of funds. That is what you are as well....am I right?"
The group looked in awe at Alana.
Valey was the most taken off guard.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm

And Nergal gulped." I am out of Jobs, I am unemployed". He said right into her face, and placed a hand on her lap, and looked at her."Please dont".He looked at her, and had a sad look in is eyes." I have done meny bad things in my life, that I now regret".And he looked at her whit regret, he had said to much."But I am unemployed now, and I dont want to go back to what I did". His eyes softned, and opned up to his inner soul.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Valey looked down at the ground....She knows how it feels.
"Nergal....you are not in trouble. We wont tell. We also have our secrets as well." Valey the shined to a bright red and turned to Rolego.
"I do not have a true form....but this is the form i was born with. I have a demon named Hellfire. I wont go into details but from what I see. You also have a sliver of demonic blood in you."
Rolego trotted his way and went next to Nergal.
"We can see who you are. Right everyone?" Every one was wearing smiles and nodding.
"You are welcome to stay if you want. You dont have to stay. But we will be like a home to go to while you are away."
Rolego then pawed Negal's shoulder and smiled a very goofy smile.
Alana then stood and went to lay on Rolego's back.
Rolego turned with a very astounded face.
"Who did you learn to do that!?"
Alana shrugged and smiled."I like mystery books."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:53 pm

And Nergal placed a hand on Rolego´s coat, and then smiled." There your wrong, I have no demonic creature inside of me". Nergal looked at Rolego, and smiled." I am just a mere boy, who is out to start a new life, nothing more nothing less".He looked at them all, and smiled."If you dont belive me, and think i am lying, you can punish me, as I am now a part of the family, as you say, but I do have a slight problem". He looked at Alana, and smiled, and blushed.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Rolego looked at Nergal...."Oooooooo......ok....ummmm...huh" He then looked at Alana. She was not noticing at all!!!
"Hey guys I want to have some time alone with Nergal. He will be with us for now on. I would like to see what he has to say you guys go rest."
The group then left he then turned his attention to Nergal.
"So you like her huh? Well not suprizing. Why is this a problem?" Rolego tilted his head to the side.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 pm

and Nergal blushed." I have a problem, a part of me loves her yes, and likes her, but my sadistic part wants to spank her to". Negal blushed even more, and looked down on the floor."And its not a demon, I have had this fealing since I dont know when". He said, and looked at Rolego."That is my problem, I dont want to hurt her, but I know, I will spank her now and then". Sighted Nergal.I cant help it, its a part of me, you see".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:11 pm

"Well.....ok!!" Rolego gave a very silly smile to Nergal.
That will just be something you will need to work on. With the basic punishment of her beating your brains in every moment you do so. Just di not take advantage of her....or you will have to answer to me. Understand?" Rolego gave a very stern look. "If anything to happen to her or any person in my Inn. You will be punished...not by me...but by them...and me." He broke the stare and then pawed Nergal's shoulder. "Trust me....I know her. If you do it once. She will hold a grudge the rest of her life. Dont mess it up!"

Rolego morphed back to Valey. She gave him a very small smile.

"Lets go find you a room Ok""
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:20 pm

and Nergal looked at Valey, and fell down to his kness." I am sorry, for what I have done, in all these years, they all could be fine, and alive by now". He fell down on the floor and cryied like a newborn, and he looked at her."Now that were alone, please do punish me as a dad would have done to a werry bad son, who have done terrible wrongs in his life, I am such a son, there is no forgivness for what I have done".He totaly broke down, and looked at Valey.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Valey smiled and kneeled.
She then brought Nergal close and held him.
"You did what you needed to do. Yes, what you did was unacceptable. But, Somethings are needed to survive. Especially in this world. I know you know the gravity of the situation. You knowing this and feeling obliged to tkae a punishment is a punishment enouph. You have waliking in the shadows till now. Now you have another chance. This is something God can give." Valey then wiped his tears away with her thumbs. " You will be fine." She gave a very reassuring smile and hugged him once more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Nergal was as a tenage boy once again, and got up, and left the room, and said his thanks, and Found Alana, and smiled, and blinked at her way, and sweiped his tail around her waist, and dashed out, and blinked at her, and looked if she was coming to, and he giggled, and ran towards the roof tops, and sprang on the roof tops, he had werry strong Hindmuscles, and laughted at Alanas."Going to get me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Alana stood and looked more confused than any. She then looked at Valey..who was laughing this point.
"Hey....whats up?"
"He has a total crush on you!!! How do you not see that!!??"
Valey was hugging and pulling Alana toward the ceiling port.
"Oh.....really?" She did not blush she looked like...SAY WHAT!!??
"Oh....why you not happy?"
"Well umm.." She is blushing now.
"So you do like him....or do you like his past?" Alana shook her head.
"I just meet his and he did some very unpredictable stuff....it kinda shocked me."
"oh....dont worry things will go well I am here." She turned back to Rolego and ave her a goofy smile.
Sshe smiled and went on her way on catching Negal. She knows the inn inside and out.
((OK I will need to leave for work in a moment so yeah.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:57 pm

and Nergal smiled, she had to do a good job of getting him, if she wanted to take him this time, and he saw that she was following, and he jumped from roof to roof, and then witout anything, he disapeared and had found a back way, and he called over his shulder." If you find me, you can do whatever you want to me".He giggled, and snugg inside the inn, and went to his room, and laid down, and rested, he knew that Alana was looking all over the town for him, and he giggled, he would be in truble now, she wuldent be to happy to find him here.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Alana...had one advantage. She is a feline. She tracked him the whole way down from roof to roof. block to block. It was funny that he actually laid right next to her.
"You are not so bright huh?" She said with a straight face.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 pm

"What do you mean, that I am not to bright hm".He looked at her, and licked her lips." You know, I knew you would fine me sooner or later, I just had to take a nap".He said, and looked at her full of mirth, and looked at her, and ticled her stomack, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

She smiled but in her head she bleghed, Did he just lick me!?
"No...no....The deal was I can do what ever I want!! You aint going to sleep yet!" She began to jump on his chest on all fours. She then noticed something.
"Well what you were originally hear for? It is rare to have a former assasin in the Inn besides the Rolego I know."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 pm

"Who is not to bright". He did everything not to tell, and laid on his stomack, and blinked, and said."This is an inn girl, so I came in here, becurse this was an inn" .And he looked at Alana."And to change my life too, do yuo say that Rolego is an assassin to, that he dident tell me, but I dident ask him about it eighter".And he wagged his tail, so it sweiped across her back, like a whip." You like this hm".He giggled and blinked.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Alana's face soon changed from happiness to some sort of disturbed.
"He is not. He does not kill. He never killed when i was here. He has almost died and killed for me monumentous amout of times. And I have only been here for about a week and a half." She then stood and and bowed her head.
"Thank you for your time...." She then quickly walked out.

Regina stood at the door.
"What Did you do!!??"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 pm

and Nergal looked her way." I acted dumb".He said giggeling." But I feel sort of sorry for her to, she thinks I am a good man, or boy, but look at me".He got back into his Jacet, and walked out of the room, and headed towards Alana." IP am sorry, what I said to you before, it was rude of me".He was again himself, little saying and closed as a wall, and walked out of the inn, and walked into a near by forest, and sat down by a tree, he just had to get out, he hoped that Rolego wasent to angry about him, whit him playing whit Alana´s fealings, he knew he deserved a severe punishment, but he dared not take it, he was to week for that now, but he knew it would come sooner or later, that was why he walked out of the inn.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Rolego was across the hall in the intersection of the hall.
"I am sorry I guess I just dont like hearing those things about the one I care alot for. I wont hit or harm you. But please...dont mention Rolego or Malty like that agian. It hurts." She gave him a small hug and went her way.
(Comrade I have to leave. See you later)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:05 pm

and Nergal just sat by the tree, he deserved to be hit on the butt, but he was affraid of giving it up to the one who relly was a father figure to him, and he looked at the inn, it was now Rolego time to move, he ought to know that somthing was wrong whit Alana, he had to feel it, and that he was the source of the pain, he dident mean to harm her by words, they only came out that way, he looked at himself."What are you doing, you must control your words stupid head".He said to himself.

((Ok my friend i need to get my ass to bed to so goodnight))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:41 pm

"Yes....you should" Valey was next to on the other side of the tree.
"Well, scince i am here......say what you think or want to know." Valey then looked at him with a very kind smile.
"Ready whenever you are."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 am

And Nergal knew she was there, and gulped."I am sorry for what I said to her, but I tought she said, you was a assassin, and she was so hurt, that wasent my intension eighter".And he looked at Valey." What do I want to know, who are all your persons here hm".He looked at Valey, and smiled."Who are you all, and are you going to punish me or not hm".He looked at her, and smiled a little."Or are you leting me go again this time, and who is this God your speaking of Valey".He looked at her, and smiled a warm smile."I am just so sorry, that I dident swallow my words, before they were out".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum