FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Alana was in the tub with Chrystal. She was a hired employee, but she like it there because the people she works with treat her like a sister, she is a human.

Malty's Inn - Page 2 Kimono

Alana was being cared for. Chrystal was cleaning her hair as Alana cleanes the rest of her person.

"Chrystal......" Alana was feeling very diffrent. She was the youngest and smallest of the entire Inn.

"Yeah?" Chrystal stopped cleaning Alanas hair.

"Do you think I will fi tin here? I know that the people that works here are nice, but what are the people that come here?"

Chrystal looked at her with raised eyebrows. She then looked up at the cealing as if she was thinking. "It depends..people come in wasted...buzzed...but its not everyday we get the people that are complete idiots. I say about 2 a week." She smiled and laughed a little.

Alana, feeling a little better, smiled. She was in alot worse conditions than this. She just did not want to be in the position she was in. She loved her new family especially her Brothers.

But then she looked at the water she was bathing in. It was a dark brown. She had a green hue on her face, she was humiliated and embarassed in front of Chrystal. Chrystal simply chukled and went out and brought back a bucket of clean water to clean Alanas hair.

"Thank you.." said Alana. "No Thank you...for letting Rolego and Malty take you in."

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 pm

The group that went out to get Alanas new clother came back with 4 bags. 3 and a half full. Alana was standing next to Rolego and Malty. She gave a gasp as the guys came into the in with bags that was all hers. She gave every one a hug while crying. She had not such things in so long.

Malty and Rolego looked at Alana. She looked even better. Her fur was white as snow and clean as a whistle. They both after a long day went to their rooms to go to rest.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:06 pm

In the middle of the night. Malty and Rolego did their nightguard shift. They scowerd the area looking for perpatrators, theifs,etc. After their shiftwas up they went inside to see the inn al cleaned and empty. They both hopped on the chairs after locking all the doors and windows. They looked around seeing all of the things that they have made and what they have done for others and each other.

"So what do you think of her? Alana?" Rolego said to Malty.

Malty gave a small smile."She is a very bright girl, she will be fine. I just hope she will like it here."

"Same here...." Rolego said with a small smile. About 10 minutes later they both went into their room. they both said their goodnights. and went to sleep.

As they were sleeping Alana walked in. She had a calm smile on her face with tears in her eyes.

She agian moved to Rolegos side and pulled Malty bed next to Rolegos. She then laid between them placing their paws over her. She then said a few things before dosing off.

"I love it here.......I wont leave for the world.....Love You.." She was about to go to go to sleep and both Malty and Rolego said "Love you to...."

She smiled and she began to cry, but it was not the loud vocal cry, She just sniffed with tears flowing down her face,,,smiling....

Regina was the one who told her to wake up. She was looking through a crack in the doorway. She was smiling and also crying. She was just about to leave when Rolego and Malty both said to her....

"Love you too Regina......Goodnight!!"

"Love you guys too....." Regina did the same thing Alana was doing whenever she was found. She did not want to leave the ones who took her in and gave her a full and perfect life. Regina then went to her room and closed her eyes. She was also had tears going down her face.

"Goodnight dads...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 pm

"WAKE UUUUUUUUUP!!" Alana was jumping and shaking both Rolego and Malty.

Rolego and Malty both groaned,"No mom five minutes.......,"

"Pleeease?"

Rolego and Malty both looked at each other and they both got up.

"Yeaaa......woah....am i seeing things.."Malty was taken back by how Alana looked.

Rolego then got up a saw for himself,"Oh...My...GOSH......You look beautiful.....woah" The duo looked at her...speechless.

"You really think so?" Alana blushed a little and held her hands behind her self.

"........yes..." Rolego snapped out of his trance and looked agian. "Wow, Alana, you look perfect....what do you think Malty.

"Ditto....dit-to" Malty and Rolego looked with smiles and complimented her.

"So wanna do something....?" Alana said while hugging her bros.

"Well what do you want to do?" Said Malty with a funny look on his face.

"I dont know....I am just happy..I just to make up for what you have done for me....I just feel like a thank you....isnt enough..."

"Just you being her and living well is good enough for us.....we want to see you happy....you are doing fine...do not worry about it." Without warning she rushed foreward and tackeled the both of them...all were laughing.

Regina walked in and joined in. Rolego went for the door but was stopped by Alana.

"Noooooooo!!!! No more...Aggkka" Alana caught him on his back and began to scratch his chest...... his one and only weakness besides his friends and family....being tickled.

Rolego could not get up or stop laughing. "Plehe heheheease.....I give i give hoho" She would not stop. Regina saved the day with her getting Alana off of Rolego by tickling her. Alana had the same reaction. She did not like but did like being tickled. She had not had so much fun in her life. Malty got Regina with a pillow to the back of the head and then there was a chain reaction. There were feathers Everywhere......The Chrystal ran in expecting the worse.....

"Guys...who is going to clean this...hmmmm?" The whole group sat silent and then Rolego tossed a pillow and it hit Chrystal.....right in the face. The entire room erupted with yells and laughter. Then the rest of the staff joined in, then the customers. The entire Inn was full of feathers and competitors running away from Alana,Regina,Rolego, and Malty. They were beating every one. This lasted for about 3 hours....

The entire inn was filled with feathers and persons laying about the ground exhausted. The entire store than erupted with laughter and yells.

The entire staff and room of customers began to clean including the Alana. After the inn was fianlly cleaned everyone was given water and spulk(Spulk=soda) free of charge.

It was now later in the afternoon when the Inn was finally emptied.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Alana,Rolego,Regina,and Malty all went to Rolego's, and Malty's room and collasped on the floor. Rolego rolled on his side and just started to slow his breathing. Alana did the same. But laid on Rolego like she did before. But held him around his neck placed her head in the middle of his neck.

Regina fell asleep on Malty. Malty wrapped his tail around her and rested him self. Rolego was the only one awake. As well as Alana. Rolego tried to move but Alana tightened her grip.

"Please dont leave....." Rolego looked down to see Alana looking back up..."I want you to stay a little longer...pleasssse?"

"<sigh> Ok sis....ok.." Rolego laid back down and placed his chin on Alana's head.

Alana gave a quivering sigh and closed her eyes. She began to pur and rub her head on his neck and chest. She fianlly went to sleep. She had never slept so soundly before...she had never had a brother before.....she never had a dad in a full year...but now she has all of that.....she hugged tighter and tighter that her nose was in his fur. She was all of a sudden lifted by Rolego,by his tail. and then began to rock her back and forth.....too and frowe....She loved it....she was being rocked to sleep...

"Love you Alana..." said Rolego, Regina, and Malty......"Love You too...." Right after that she went fast asleep.

Rolego then brought her close and went to sleep himself. The entire group was fast asleep.With both Regina and Alana sleeping with smiles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Alana woke up to see the room to see Malty beign brushed by a Vixen and Malty loving very moment of it. Then the vixen moved to the far mirror and began to brush her fur and her hair. Alana had no idea that it Was Rolego.

"Ummmm Excuse me......." Alana was shy like normal but was more curious. The vixen turned around all smiles.

This help Alana talk easier....."Oh Im sorry Alana...I know you."

"huh? How?" Alana was taken back by a new face that knows her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 am

The vixen laughes a little, "Oh well, My name is Cassandra." She held out her hand. Alana took it and shook her hand. Alana was lost at how pretty Cassandra was.

"Well i guess Malty and i can show you now...." Alana had no idea what she was about to see..
"But this has to be a secret....ok?" Alana nodded

With a bright flash Cassandra, morphed back into Rolego who sat smiling.

Alana looked in total awe."How did you do that? That was amazing.." Rolego looked at her with a tilted head and smiled.

" I am the only spirit wolf with the ability to change my apperance including my genes. So....yeah.." Alana looked at Malty and then back at Rolego.

"Thats so wierd...why do you turn to a girl?" Rolego looked at Malty then Alana. Malty sat there proud.

"Well about 20 years ago i lost a bet. The bet was that he would be able to get three employees in 3 months. I said he could not because he has an issue with speaking to pretty girls." Alana laughed at this and ran over to give Malty a hug and kiss on the nose. Malkty simply melted. Rolego and Alana gave a harty laugh.

"Anyway, he hired 5. So i had to keep my part of the bet. for the next 23 years...i have to brush and cut his fur when necassary. every mourning as a girl......yeah I know...Dark.." Rolego was humiliated, but took the other turn when Alana ran and tackle hugged Rolego.The both of them were laughing with Malty finally getting out of his melted state. He looked at Rolego kinda disturbed.

"you were not supposed to tell...." Malty said kind of ashamed he did not like his issue but Alana seemed to have liked it.

"Awwww..." Alana said with a small tilt in her head she ran at Malty and takled him as well kissing his nose. He was frozen like a slate of stone.

Alana got up smiling. Then there was a big band of the door in the main room of the Inn. Rolego, Alana, and Malty went down the satirs quickly to see the same punks that they told to not mess with them before but this time the entire group was there 25 strong. Were ransansaking the Inn!! Rolego was going back to his angery self but kept it contained.

"What are you doing here?" The Staff was not inn yet, thankfully, but the punks came form one person....Alana. Malty told Alana to stay behind him. She did what she was told.

Rolego stood his ground as the they allof a sudden fired apon him. A few hit.......but all this did was make Rolego lose it. He let his anger get the best of him. His eyes turned black...this actually made the punks stop fireing. They had no idea what they have done. "Just give us the girl man...." said one of the group but was shaking.

Rolego opened his eyes wide and the entire group was controlled...knowingly. They began to point the guns at each other all were screaming......yelling begging for Rolego to stop...they did not want to die.....Rolego then suddenly made them stop moving and relaxed himself and called the authorities. 30 Minutes went by....

The authorities arrested the group. As they left Alana ran to Rolego noticing the she was running in red fluid.....Rolego was hurt and was hurt pretty bad........Alana was now crying as she went to Rolego...she was crying she went to hug him but before she got to him.....he fell......

Malty saw him fall and rushed to his side......check his heart.....nothing....

"Oh no....Rolego.....ROLEGO!!!!....Danm Rolego wake up....please...." there was nothing.......Then there was a groan....Rolego was alive....Malty cast a heal spell that did not heal him completely, but it was enough to get him breathing on his own.

Alana picked him up and moved Rolego quickly,with Maltys help and laid him on the bed. Rolego was wining and crying the whole way up the stairs.

Chrystal and Regina, arrived as soon as they possibly could to see Rolego. They both are skilled healers as well as Malty. Regina stood over Rolego seeing the blood he had lost and then placed her hand on his chest. She cast somehting that made him sleep. Chrystal used her abilities to find bullets and remove them. Malty just healed thebullet wonds and the tissude and organs.

Rolego took four bullets. 2 to the stomach one to the left shin.....and one in the chest missing heart and spine. Breaking some ribs.....Rolego pulled through...Barley.

Alana, stood over Rolego while he was sleeping...she saw the blood on her shirt and on his bed.....

"It's my fault......" She had no tears left......her eyes were glazed over.....she felt nothing.......

"...noooo....Alana...noo" Alana looked up to see Rolego looking her in the eyes. He then shined a bright shine of green and blue......Alana steped back and looked.

Rolego..thes stood up and looked at Alana...and kept his goofy smile.......Alana fell to her knees. Her breathing was quivering.....and then she ran at Rolego knocking him over.....She crying and hitting Rolego in the chest till she had no energy left and she laid in between his arms and legs..

"Please...dont leave me..." Rolego looked down and smiled..."Its going to take more than that to stop me from being here. I have life to live as well as to be there for others. I love my life because I want to to look after the ones I love and care about.....I knew they were gonna come back...and I wanted you," he took his paw and placed it on her cheak...," to bet safe...i love you as my little sister...and close friend...and as a daughter...I would do anything for you even if it means my life.....just as long you are safe."

Rolego gave his smile agian....but with more passion and reasurring...Alana simply melted at the look.

"Now you must promise me something...." Rolego looked at her with a scent of sterness...Alana looked and paid attention.."dont leave me....." Alana looked at Rolego with a stuned gaze....she gave him another hug that mad him sit up and placed his head across her shoulder. She was crying but the tears were diffrent..."I will never leave you, Malty or anyone....we are a family..." Rolego almost began to cry himself. He was happy.

Just then Malty and Regina came in the room. Regina broke out crying and huged the both of them. She then hugged Alana "Please do not leave us.......we need you here....your our little sister we wont let anything happen to you..."

Alana, simply hugged back and cryied with her saying "I will never do that. I have to look out for you as well.."

Malty was obviously crying himself......he though he lost a friend.....Rolego moved over to him and place his paw on Maltys shoulder and put his head on his forehead. Malty had quiver in his breahing....he was torn up....Alana moved over to Malty and gave him a hug from behind.

She was trying to comfort him as well as herself....Malty knew that Rolego would not have died...but Malty has been present to the same thing 20,000 years ago. Regina moved to Malty as well then Chrystal. they all cried together...like a true family.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Rolego, still tired from the heal spell. Was lieing on his side on the floor. The bed was being washed out side. He woke up with Alana still by his side. She was awake and still had tears..

"Im sorry..."

Rolego, took his arms and brought her in close and kissed her forehead. "It is not a problem.....dont worry about it...ok? None of this was your fault...Malty and everyone else here would have done the same.....we just dont want to see you hurt or hurting...we are family."

Alana was fianlly at peace with her in his arms and the feel of his warmth...she cuddled and purred. She felt like she was in heaven.

"Rolego...how are your wounds..." Malty was standing in the doorway..all smiles.

"I feel fine Malty. How is the rest of the staff?" Malty looked over his shoulder,"They want to make sure that you are okay. They were realy worried when they heard the news..they are waiting downstaris." Malty looked back at Rolego and the Alana...he shook his head .....Cute as a button

"Alright...Alana?" Alana made a small mumble and got up and smiled..."yes?"

"I am going downsatirs...Aparently they are waitng for me....do you wanna saty here or go with Malty and me?" Rolego looked at Alana with a small smile.

"Ill go with Malty...." She looked at Malty and Malty smiled back. She moved from Rolego who is now sitting up...and made her way to Malty. Rolego moved past the 2 and went down the staris. He had a limp....but scince he is what he is...it will heal very quickly.

He made it down the stairs with eyes all on his all of the eyes were red and the tears were clearly visable.

Rolego looked up"........akwarrrrdd......" the room laughed a little and they all went to his side...they all individually hugged him. All of them were there sick and all. This was the first time the entire group of the staff was there. all 30.

Alana and Malty were then both given the same treat ment.

It was till early in the afternoon.... so they all went outside to have a walk. The entire store was closed and sealed. Alana rode on Maltys back Regina was on Rolego they all just went for a walk....they all smiled they did not have to say any words...they knew what they were saying with just a look and smile.

Rolego then felt Regina began to dose off. She laid face first in his fur. She had a smile like no other. She looked absolutly beautiful. Rolego then looked over to see her and gave her a kiss on the head. The group walked on all crying ,laughing, or talking about Rolego and Malty. Alana...who was asleep on Malty. Then began to pur and do the same thing she does to Rolego to Malty.

Malty simply smiled and went on his way. The entire group went around the entire city.

They stopped to eat the inn when they got back. Alana was the cook......she made the best food.....evar!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:26 pm

"Wow..this is really good! What is it..?" Malty and Rolego said this at the same time. Making Alana blush a little.

"My mom taught me how to make this.....Its just steak meat and egg..its nothing special." She then began to look down on the ground. and smile and blush.

The entire room then began to applaude and give their compliments. She was very Happy to get recodnized. Alana then went over to Malty and gave him and Rolego big hugs...."I never said my thanks..."

"You dont have too...Thank you for the food.." Rolego and Malty looked up Alana. Alana then stepped back and gave a quick kiss to the both of them. Malty for some reason did not melt. He simply smiled.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Alana then went back into the kitchen to clean the pot she used. Rolego,wanting to help, hopped down and before he entered the room he healed his leg so he did not limp any more.. he went into the kitchen to see Alana cleaning the pot with a cloth that was covered with red pasta sause that just splahed all over her face....Rolego loves pasta sauce.

"PASTA SAUCE!!!! ITS MINE!!!!!!" The entire staff was apon him the second he said those words.....Rolego hes been known to tackel and lick the hands and face of the people who had pasta sauce out in the open.

Regina grabbed Alana,"RUN, RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!" The both of them ran up the stairs and into Regina room.....Both of them slammed the door and both placed their backs on the door..Their eyes wide as plates, hair everywhere, and breathing hard..."What was..*puff* that about.....!!!!???" Regina who is used to running from Rolego for the same reason was not breathing hard at all.

"You dont want to know......" Then they heard a scream..."GET READY HE IS LOOSE!!!! COVER THE SENT!!!!" Regina bolted for her cabnet and brought out her perfume set...she sprayed Alana to the point that she was gagging and coughing..

Then there was total silence.....they could hear Rolegos hard snorts and sniffs. Regina made a fort out of the pillows and mattres. The duo waited. They heard nothing,,,this made the two calm....they begn to breath agian.....

"GET DOWN HES IN THE HALLS." It was Malty he tried catching Rolego....he was the only one fast enough..HE knows about Rolegos love for Pasta Sauce.....very well.

Rolego looked like a feral wolf....he was growling and snorting..."Rolego...?" Roelgo turned right around and charged Malty. Sniffed him smelling nothing.....He went on and he traced the sent agian. Then like a lightning went to Reginas Room.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:04 pm

"Ah man oh man oh man oh man!" Alana still covered by Sauce sat there confused and excited. "What is going on?" Regina told her to hush.....Regina had her ears to the door. Rolego was just on the other side.. Snorting and sniffing....

Alana did not like the sound of Rolego. She thought she was in trouble."What did I do!!!!??" Regina, had a look of Horror and sympathy. She rushed over to Alana and covered her mouth and held her close. Rolego opened the door and slowly moved in....

he sniffed the air.....he now sees a fort made up of pillows and the mattres. and he could hear the two talking..

"Look, as a pup he had a strong likeing to pasta sauce....he also had been know to tackle anyone who had it on their skin or close......I once dropped a bowl of sauce for the food....it when all over me also on the inside om my shirt." Regina and Alana began to shake a little. Alana was in the same position as well in the same situation...."He did the same thing like he did back then.....He ran after me tackled me and licked me clean...but he only liked my hands,face and feet..now where esle, both times....he is not a pervert..." Alana sighed a big but silent sigh.....she actually respected Rolego more. Then all of a sudden...the entire fort fell as Rolego bouldered through and landed on Alana. Regina tackled him and with a scary look in her eye..."BOOK IT!!!" Alana was not there long..

She ran out the door sliped and slid onto the wall..got back up and bolted. Rolego, with Regina on his back, ran after her. Alana never was so terrifed in her life....she also never had so much fun...... She turned left and found her self in the only dead in of the Inn..

She quickly turned around to see Rolego in the air. Alana, Regina, and Rolego, all went down with a thud. Rolego was laying on Alana makeing her immoveable. Alana closed her eyes.....only to be covered with a ton of slobbery kisse and licks.

He licked her hands,face,legs, and feet. She was laughing the entire time. When he was finished he licked his chops and smelt more on Regina....She looked at her hand and went,"no...no...nononononononono!!!!NOOOO!"

Regina was immeiatly taken down and she was liked on her face hands and feet..She hated being tickled but she could not stop laughing....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Alana was covered laughing and Rolego liked his lips and the looked at Regina. She had the sauce on her as well..

"noooo.no no nononononononononononono....NOOOOOO!!!" She ried to run around the corner only to be caught and dragged back by Rolego. He licked her face,hands,and feet...She hated being tickled but she could not stop laughing. Rolego had left Alana and Regina covered with drool.

Regina looked at Alana and they both nodded at each other.....They then began to creep on Rolego.

Rolego at first felt nothing..then he had a very cold chill go up his back. He turned around just to be tackled by the two girls and pinned him down. He did not struggle because he was to oblivious to what happened..Regina called the staff and some cotumers to hold him down....now Rolego felt akward....He did not like being held down on his back.....not for a long period of time...he felt vulnerable...Regina said something to Alana who was at first confused...then she smiled and went downstaris.

Malty was laughing and rolling on his back...."Malty.....could you please...?" Rolego looked very pathetic.. "Oh sorry Rolego, this is a once in a lifetime deal."

Rolego was struggling to get up he then saw Alana come up with a big bowl of red stuff...Rolego shifted..."PASTA SAUCE!!!" He was immediatly on his feet only to be put back down agian by the people that were holding him. Regina and Alana both set the bowl about 20 yards away from Rolego.... Rolego struggled and struggled, but with no avail...he fell on his chin and began to whine with his ears down....Alana felt sorry for him.... She then moved over and put her nose on his...and chuckled. Rolego smiled and licked her nose..Buthen he began to grunt and to push off the ground. He, slwoly and stressfully push himself off the ground...he began to walk....one..paw..at a time..

As he past Regina and Alana they both stood in awe....and Malty had his jaw on the ground. Alana and Regina had a mix of both proudness and something else....Rolego lifted about 50 people..50!!!.they did not know what but they knew the the feeling was good. Rolego then plopped down and began to slurp down the big bowl of sauce.

When he finished he liked his lips and laid down his head...he was full but his body did not show....He then had another cold chill....he tured around to see eyes on him he slowly moved back and gulped, his ears were pinned down and his tail was between his legs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:47 pm

He bumped into Chrystal.....she had a brush in her hand...Rolego then noticed that his face, head,paws, and other parts of his fur..was covered with pasta sauce... Chrystal then gave a look at Alana and Regina and gave a nod...the two nodded bacl and they began to motion Rolego into a corner. It was a few minutes later when the whole hall of people including Malty, cornered Rolego....

Rolego at first did not know what was going on...but then saw the brush in Chrystals hand he also smelld the heat and steam from the bathroom, and heard......running water,"...............BAAAATTTHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" He began to duck and dodge through the flurry of people to be stopped by Alana and Malty...they grabbed his tail and began to pull him in....

"NOOOOO!! NOOOO!! HELP HELP IM BEING OPRESSSED!!! CALL THE POLICE..........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Alana and Regina was haveing a ball the trio pulled him as he left nail marks in the floor. The duo pulled him into the bathroom.."There is no way!!!! Come on.......please....!!" Alana, Regina, and Malty all backed him in the bathroom...the water was fresh and hot. Rolego had to make a decison..bath..or forced bath....Rolego looked at the bath water and then at Alana,Regina, Malty and now Chrystal..."YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!" Rolego jumped in thier direction and was caught mid flight by both Regina and Alana. Malty went around and grabbed Rolegos left paw and Chrysat began to pull him to the bath by the scruff of his neck.

They fought for about a 10 min. Rolego was still puting up a fight and They still had him in their grips. Then Rolego looked at the tub ( the tub was like an indoor pool but 3/4 the size of one) he then withought gaurd rounded the entire group and pushed the group in, But it backfired....Chystal still had Rolegos scruff in her hand. He flew in as well....Regina,Malty,Alana,and Chrystal popped out of the water.....Rolego was not seen...They began to look around then they looked at each other. Then Alana and Malty was pulled down under the water...Regina hated these moments....she watched to many movies...."Oh man please dont do this..." She swam to Chrystal and held her close Chrystal was trying stop her shaking its only been 10 seconds and people are being pulled under...then they saw Rolegos eyes just above the surface and he swam like an alligator and. then grabbed Chrystal and pulled her under.

Regina was crying like a baby.....Snot and tears went every where....Rolego then came up andout of the water like a shark breaching the ocean and landed close to Regina....and then grabbed her... She clung to the bath walls for dear life and she was crying. Then it stopped....Malty, Alana and Chrystal then came up...but not Rolego...

Then they saw him....his eyes still above the surfce...he then went back under water for a few seconds...to come back up to see noone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Rolego brought his head completely above water and looked left and right.. he then saw some blurs.....right under him...Alana came up and grabbed his pelt and held fast Malty held the back of Rolego's neck and Regina and Chrystal began to clean....

"IM MELLLLTTTINGG!!! NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! EVILLLLLL!!!EVILLLLLLLL!!!!.....HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Rolego....hates.....baths..... They dunked his head and began to work their way down..Regina and Alana..had the bottom half as Chrystal and Malty handeled the top.
Alana had Rolegos back Regina had his belly. Rolego began to laugh...he was ticklish. then they got to the one area....he stopped laughing.....

He busted throught the bathroomm door screaming......With Alana and Malty in hot pursuit.... Malty cast a paralysing spell on Rolego and He fell face first in the ground. and slid a few.

Rolego was stiff as stone he was dragged back to the tub..before he got in the tub he broke the spell and began to squirm...."No No NO NO NO!!!! Thats my area !!!!!! NO!!!!!" Regina, was the only one who had done this to Rolego....her second job is a pet handeler and groomer she was fine with this...Rolego how ever never was.

He thrashed and thrashed and then Alana grabbed Rolegos face and began to sing a song...

Hush now my baby,be true love dont cry, sleep as you not by the stream,
sleep and remember my last lullaby, so ill be with you when you dream

Rolego all of a sudden felt calm.....he stood in one place shaking....he did not like to be touched.....Alana saw this...he did not like to be touched there. Alana looked him in the eyes...

"Please be calm.....you know me...I dont like to see you distressed. Please...for me?" Every fiber of Rolego's body said no....he did not really want to be washed down there....especially by people he knows...

"O-I cant... i cant......" He then left Alana's hands by backing away.. But found himself in the legs of Regina. She looked at him with a face of compassion...she knew that he did not like it...but she did not know it scars him emotionaly... Chrystal never saw this side of him, Malty did not either. They both looked at him with blank and confused stares.

"I hope you dont think low of me.. I fought in wars and faced deamons...but i fear when people do that to me. Im sorry." Rolego looked at the ground....he felt like a pup....Then Alana was on him giving him a hug..."We all have our fears. I also did as you may know..." Rolego looked up with a look of both humility and intrest."You helped me and held my hand though my fear. I now dont have any more fear cause i have you by my side as well as Malty..." Rolego smiled a little, still had sad eyes.." Now its my turn.... I will help any way possible to help you both."

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Rolego looked at Alana as she spoke...this gave him comfort...then Regina moved to Rolegos side and put her hand in front of his face...Rolego looked down and wanted to take it but, he still was scared...he always morphed and took his own bath. But now he is dependent on others. He bowed his head.

"Please Rolego.....trust me.." Rolego looked up with a suprised and sad look. He said the same words to Regina when he took her in. Regina now on her knees held Rolegos face.

"Please....." Rolego looked at her and then Alana ,Malty. and Chrystal. They all knew this was pretty tough, also very tough for Rolego to tell one of his mortal fears.

He took his face and moved it into Regina's hand," Alright...i will and always have...." Regina gave Rolego a motherly smaile as well as Alana.Rolego nibbled Alana's ear and licked her face a little. Alana gave Rolego a great hug. "Thanks Alana..." Regina motioned Rolego into the tub and Alana got in as well. They had to rewash him from top to bottom agian. Then the time had come.

Regina simply just told him and Alana grabbed Rolegos neck as a brace. Scince Rolego was a big wolf, Regina had to move underwater to clean him.

When she started, Rolego kicked..and he squirmed a little but he did not want to hit Alana or Regina. The wash seemed like an eternity...Then Regina came up and said" Your finished." It was really ackward for Rolego.

Alana then almost choked the life out of Rolego and Regina laid down on Rolego's chest. "Thank you Rolego....you trust now....?" Rolego just said," I always have....its just wierd being touched by my lil sister.."

Regina and the gang broke out laughing. Rolego then pushed and Regina and sent her flying an into the bath. He then picked up Alana and tossed her high and she fell in the bath..(its about 7 feet deep.)

Then Malty pushed Chrystal in and she went back up in from the water and pulled him in.

They all played in the water as Rolego warmed himself up.

A few moments later Alana laid on top of Rolego as well as Regina. Malty had Chrystal. Regina and Alana then began to rub up aginst Rolegos fur.

Alana began to pur and moved up to hug Rolegos neck. and before she could to say the words.

"Love you all.." Rolego was the first. Then the rest said their love yous.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 am

Alana woke up in her bed dried and in new pajamas. She had her hair cleaned her fur was brushed and her wet clother were out to hang. She sat up and then began to cry...her tears where every where....but she was crying out of joy and fear...she was brought into a new world...a new family...and new friends....she almost lost....she thought of Rolego and his words......You are family,my sister, my daughter, your my girl. I will lay my life for you

Alana cried and ran to Rolegos and Malty room who were woke up and ran to her. She then tackled them both she laughed an kissed them both on the noses. Rolego and Malty both looked at each other and both of them moved the beds together and they laid their heads down. Alana jumped in the middle of them Then Regina went into the room...she saw Alana laying with them and turned away. Rolego blocked her path. And then laid on top of her. At first she grunted and wined...but then she stopped and burried her face in Rolego's chest....she began to cry herself but tears of pure happiness.

Rolego looked down at her and laid on his side. Regina laid down in his chest. Alana looked up to see this...smiled and rolled over to Malty and held him close like Rolego. Malty opened one eyes amiled and went back to sleep

Regina then said the one thing she had never though she would have to say.."You wont get hurt like yesterdat agian right...?" Rolego looked down at he,"Regina i would risk my life for you Alana and anyone I know. Malty would do the same as well. We watch over you all..." Rolego used his paw to move her hair,"Thats what brothers do...we love and protect..the best we can." Regina grabbed a fist full of fur," But you almost died....I cant go on with out you or Malty being there!! I dont want to lose you....I dont..." She was overcome by her crying," Listen to me," Regina stopped her crying, and looked up at Rolego....he had placed his paw on her hip....and put his head on her soulder. "Regina, do not fear for me.....I love you...as well as athe ones who works hear. I would not live with myself if something happened to any of you...We call ourselves a family...and that is why i watch of you all. I and Malty. We fight to keep you safe....all of you...I would do the same agian."

Regina held Rolego and began to shiver....."Regina...do not fear..."Regina looked up agian to get a kiss to her forehead. " I wil do all that I can to keep you safe. You are the first I took into my life. As well as Malty's. What did I say to you when i did...?"

Regina looked up and cried even harded."That you will run a million miles and take a Millon bullets to get me home. I am your family..." she choked on the final words..

"I will take any burden and bring it upon myself. We will love and make you into whatever you want to be. You are a star that was sent here to make this world better."

Regina looked up as Rolego finished."We will be your family and you as ours. We will do anything to make your soul and life happy. We love you." Regina then cried even louder as he finished the saying he said 10 years ago.

"I Love you too...."

Rolego then put her in the same position he put her when he found her. She laid on his side, as he was sleeping and his belly and wrapped his tail around her.

She stopped crying and pressed her nose in his arm...like she did 12 years ago... "Thank you..."

Rolego kept an eye on her the entire night thinking the same thing.

Your jounery is just beginning...We will be here

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 am

Alana was the first to wake up. Malty was awake looking at Rolego and Regina. He sat smiling.

"Heh....somethings I guess never change, Wow Regina has grown up so much. She will be looking the same for a long time...." Malty chuckled a little and the the stone then turned to a light blue hue. Alana laid down on Malty with her chest on Malty's back.

"Did Rolego say that to her that many years ago?" Alana was smiling," I cried like a baby..." She was still whiping her eyes. Malty looked up at Alana with a fatherly smile."Yes....he did....I am so lucky to have a friend like him."

"I am lucky to have the both of you.." Rolego was wide awake...he passed a small smile to the two of them. Alana smiled and closed her eyes. Malty did the same. Regina woke up and then streched an yawned. She looked left to see Rolego looking up at her. While yawning " Good...morning..."

"Goodmorning"
"Goodmorning"
"HIYA!!!" Rolego loved to be diffrent... Regina looked down with a motherly and funny grin while shaking her head. She then laid her head on top of Rolego's. "Thank you....for everything.." Regina then gave Malty the same hug. then hugged Alana who was still crying.

"Alana?" Rolego asked. "Yes?"

"When is your b-day?" Alana was caught off guard...she had not had a birthday in so long...."the 6th of june" Rolego was right....she was 17. Rolego went under his bed and pulled out a small box. "Then happy 17 b-day" Alana looked on the calander.. Like Fate....June 6th.. She took the small box from Rolegos mouth on the wrapper had some words.

To: Alana

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Alana looked up to see the staff looking through the crack of the door. They all came in as she removed the wrapper.

Malty's Inn - Page 2 MoodRing

She looked and gasped...the ring was more than just a mood ring.. It was a Flowrock ring...Only a few people have these....only the rich....she had always wanted on as a girl.

"I-I.....O.....MMMMM!!!" She ran to the staff and gave every one individually a hug. And as they said and sang happy birthday. Alana looked at Regina, Rolego, and Chrystal and Malty singing and saying happy Birthday.

As the staff went back down to work...Alana went strgight to Regina and gave her a big hug....Knock the air out of them both. But they exchanged their hugs and Regina looked at Alana." You are going to be something else growing up. I see great things from you." With one more hug. Regina took her leave and went down the stairs..Malty went with after a quick hug from Alana. Rolego and Alana were the only ones in the room.

"How did you know..?" Rolego looked directly at Her and smiled. "Thats a secret.."Rolego gave a small smile.

Alana smiled and shook her head..."Ok...when i sleep with an individul..my mind sometimes,but rarley connects to the person i am resting with. So in turn...i gain some knowledge. Im sorry if you are mad."

Alana, kneeled and kissed Rolego on his nose and gave him a big hug. "....Not at all...Not at all...Thank you." Rolego gave a small lick to her head. She looked up and licked the bottom of his chin.

Rolego looked down to see Alana smiling and not letting go. She later did and hopped on his back.."Alana..." she raised her head to the sound of Rolegos voice....He sounded like a dad..." I just want you to know....no matter how much you go through...We...the entire family...will go with you....you will never have to be alone....just call on us...we will hold your hand and walk with you. Don't forget we are here for you and we all love you as a sister and mother..."

Alana liked this side of Rolego...She moved her head to the top his. And put her chest on the back of his neck.

"Rolego....I know..." Rolego smiled and looked at her through a mirror at the end of the hall...

"Wow..."

"What?"

"Never thought....I would meet a girl like you....I am the luckiest guy on the planet"

"I never thought I would have the perfect family........I am the luckiest girl ever"

The two of them went to outside it was early moring. The sun was just rising. Made the clouds turn to a beautiful red hue. Aalna sat between Rolegos front legs looking up. They were met by Malty and Regina a few seconds letter. They all looked up. They sat upon a hill. It looked down the entire town and the stars were still very visable.

"Everytime I come out here i find something new. " Malty said this with the his feather and fur blowing in the wind.
"Yeah...." Rolego gave a cool look up at the stars....Alana looked up and looked at Rolegos fur and his face...

Wow...he is very handsome.....thank god you have found me.....i have a reason now......

The group sat down and watched as the stars moved and the clouds made forms and shapes in the sky. They were one.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 pm

".....alanaaaaaaa.......alanaaaaaaaa....yooooohoooooo.......WAKE UP GOLDYLOCKS!!!!!!" Alana screamed and fell on the ground....Rolego and Malty,Laughing went to Reginas bed and both of them jumped on her....at the same time....Breaking the bed.....

The two girls went to a more expencive inn room...It was not Reginas bed....but still made her very annoyed.

She was laughing but yelling....Rolego was licking her feet and Malty pawed her ribs.....She could not contain the feeling...

"NOOO...HA HAAAAAA...G-Get OFFFF.........PLEASSSSEEEE..." She tackled Rolego and got him pinned by holding his paws out......Rolego easily rolled over and pinned her down....Alana then Got Malty..and took him the ground...Malty was knocked the wind out of. He and Alna was on the ground tussling and then Rolego pushed Regina into Malty....Malty was overpowered....He was on the ground he was not ticklish though.....he simply tickled back....Alana was the first to get caught.....She was begging and pleading for Him to stop..,"STop..STOPP..HAAAA.!!!!!" Regina then Grabbed Maltys hind legs and pulled Alana clear..Who then pushed Malty over and laid on top of him.....as well as Regina...Malty gave a laugh and then he found Alana with her nose on his...Smiling.

Malty..almost froze up..but he licked her...

Rolego looked up in stunned amazment..."....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He said this while throwing his arms in the air...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Alana and Regina...both then stared at Rolego...they slowly began to move...crawling....

"WOOoOo.woooo..ooohhh..." Rolego was cornered agian....

Alana and Regina both took turns speaking.. Alana went first..

"Why do you laugh...."
"Why make noise.."

Then at the same time.....

"...no one can here you..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 pm

"hey....umm dont do that..." He was now motioning toward the door.

"Please...stay.."
"and play with usss..."

Both Rolego and Malty were staring in complete and total shock. They never saw something so creepy before.....

Alana and Regina were both shoulder to shoulder and was crawling toward Rolego...giving very sinister grins. They got up and quickly locked the door.....then moved him into a small corner....In the far end of the room...Malty was out and in the middle of the room. He was thinking the same thing agian and agian...

Dude...get out of there..

Rolego, then began to bare fangs......he was getting mad....."Dude calm down..." Malty knows this look.....he knows what to do when he sees Rolego like this...being cornered is not ine of the things you should not do to him.

Alana and Regina both stopped they saw this face before when they were rescued by him....

"Rolego...calm down...we are not going to hurt you....we were just playing around....."Alana told Malty to move to Roleogs left without being seen. He did just that.

Regina went to the Right Alana was in the front....Rolego began to calm down....He then looked at His friends who were looking at him with wide and scared eyes... He knew what he did...

He then ran out and into the hall....Followed by Malty and the two girls....Rolego ran into his room and locked the door.

Alana was the first to get there...she began to bang on the door. She was partly crying..

"Rolego what happened!!??? What are you doing..." She was pounding on the door....Then she stopped and looked at Malty with a mad look..She quickly went to him and looked at him in the eye..."What was that!? What happened to Rolego...!!??"

Regina also wanted to know she had the same look..."Im sorry...this is more of Rolegos matter....I cant tell you.. I C-"

"NO!! You must tell us now....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ROLEGO!!!!" Regina was more upset at the sound of that.

"No..you must not know what happened..." Chrystal was in the hall with her hands behind her.

"Why....why not....something is wrong...i need to do something!!" Regina and Alana thought the sam thing..."

"If you want to know you must....go speak to him..we gave our word not to tell."

Chrystal moved forward and gave Alana and Regina a key...the key to Rolegos room..

They took it and quickly opened the door to see Rolego.....sitting in the corner...they could only see his eyes...They were filled with panic....and fear...

"Rolego...are you oka-"

"STAY BACK!!!" Alana and Regina looked at him...shocked..
"Please stay away from me....for now..it is for you own safty..."

Alana and Regina both moved foreward......"You can trust us....Please Rolego...Please tell us..." Regina spoke for them both....

Then they saw who he was......

Malty's Inn - Page 2 Demon-1

He raced out and left a giant claw mark in the Matress...He gave a very evil look at the two of them..then he looked at the ground....filled with shame....

"Rolego..."
"......................................" Rolego did not say a word he just went back into his own little hole....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Alana...knew this is not Rolego....she felt it in her heart and mind..."Rolego......please tell us..."

"NOOO!!!" His voice was not the same......it was a sound of Rolegos voice...but with the sound of a dark dark demon....

"YOU MUST NEVER KNOW!!!!!!MY PAST IS MINE TO KEEP!!!!MY PAST!!!!!MINE!!!!!" Rolego grew anxious and scared...it was in his voice...

Alana and Regina was blocked off completly....."What did you say to me when i was brought here Rolego...."

There was silence...the there was crying.......Rolego was crying....He never cried...."We are a family.....we love and protect one another..." Rolego was still angery....but was talking to them.

The little fort then flew at Regina and Alana. Rolego was screaming and yelling......"Leave me be...please....."

"I am ugly...how could any being look at me.." He grew at least 2 feet taller but he grew smaller and skinnier....
His fur was cover in sploches of blood and blood covered fur...colored blood patterns.

He was still changing......They could here his grunts and whines....his bones were cracking and popping...The pain was unbearable...He was covered with his tears.....

Alana and Regina were taken back by there brothers apearence...they were crying as well...not out of fear....but more out of anger and sadness..

"What happened to you...Rolego."

"................................."

"Answer me Rolego...." Rolego bore fangs"...GET.....OUT"

"..nooo..please tell me....tell Alana to....."

"...get,out.."

"Rolego please...listen to me.ple-"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!! I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL!!!! GET OUT NOWWWWWW!!!!"

Alana and Regina held each other....both were scared and concerned....But they stood their ground....Barley...

Rolego let out a bloodcurling roar...that brought Regina and Alana to their knees...Then they both stood up...their arm out wide......then they begn to walk toward him....Rolego. He began to fell threatened and paniced.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:49 am

Malty had enough and went to the door..it was locked..."Oh no...ALANA,REGINA GET OUT NOW!!!!" Malty was slamming himself on the door.. He could not cast his spells on the door. Regina sealed the door and locked it...

Chrystal then began to panic.."OH NO, ALANA REGINA Do not get to close and dont do anything stupid!!!

were still Rolego is now still yelling and roaring. Throwing things Alana and Regina...Books, Vasses,anything to keep them away.. But they fell on him and held him tight....

"You told us that you would hold our hand and walk us through our nightmares and troubles....please let us in."
Regina looked up also Alana did as well. They were extremly concrened for him...Rolego retaliated...

He threw them off and started to stand but Regina tackled him from the side and Alana from the front. At the same time Regina released the seal.

Malty ran through the door and held down Rolegos back legs down. Regina held his head and Alana and Chrystal was on his chest....preventing him from getting up.

Please dont turn....please dont turn Alana was closing her eyes crying...tying to hold back the tears...But then Rolego, began to stop bucking and he began to sit still...

Rolego, was crying.....he did not cry aloud...but he had giant tears flowing from his face.....Alana and Regina went above his head. He blocked his face he then slipped from everyone grip and went down the hall...

"Rolego.....what happened.." Rolego flinched....

"........................It was a long time ago..." Rolego slowly began to turn back to his normal form....

"I was a pup....my family was attacked by bears...Gonivah bears....they slaughtred my friends...." Rolego sat down back turned to the group...."I was at home....as my mom and dad fought them off..they both were about to die....then i grew angery...then my sight turned to a blood color...My fur turned to what you see now.....I was no longer me any more..."

Alana and Regina never knew this had happened to Rolego.....His childhood was hell...

"I remember it all...i was being cornered by four of them my family telling me to run. Then my mind went to...to...."

Regina moved in front of him....and then she place his head in the middle of her chest...."Im here.....dont stop.....you know me as well as Alana.....we can take the knowledge about you.....please continue..." Alana moved and laid on his side and sat smiling...

Rolego moved himself.....when he said the next few words...." I wanted their blood....I went into the Fruy....I was no longer Rolego......I was the demon everyone in my life hated.....i was born with a demon named...Hellfire...He was sealed within me...."

Malty never knew the name of what Rolego turned into till now....

"Hellfire....Rolego..you hold the devil dog of the Centinal quarrels. How long...."

"Scine i have been concived....." almost 30 ,000 years...."Please I dont want to talk about this anymore...It hurts..."

Regina stood up and looked him the eyes..."Rolego...Please......"

"I killed them.......all of them...." Regina and every one else stepped back and gasped....Rolego did this?..this cant be right...he would not hurt a fly...

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 am

"I can understand if you dont want me here anymore......please let me pass...." Regina did not move....Alana did not let go......and Malty and Chrystal stoo behind Regina...

Rolego could not understand......

"Why?...why would you want me.....I hurt you...I cant sleep under the same roof knowing that....I dont deserve it.."

Regina and Alana then both held him against the wall....Rolego did not put up a fight....He was ready to get hit, kicked,...anything.

They simply held him there.....they were not going to let him go anywhere.....They held him there for about an hour....then they relesed him...he did not look up at them or say anything....he went back into his room and locked the door..

Three days went past...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:54 am

Alana and Regina both were very depressed..as well as very concerned. Malty stood at the door waiting...wanting to hear something...to do something....but he could not.....

Chrystal..was down the stairs..cleaning the dishes her soul was empty....she had not seen her dear friend in three days..

Rolego laid in the bed....he did not speak he did not think...he was empty....no soul...his eyes were glazed and blank..

knock knock knock.....

"............"

knock.....

"..........."

It was Regina and Alana.....they wanted to see him...they did not care about his past or what was in him...they wanted to see the one who made them laugh....made them happy...and understood more than anyone else..they wanted Rolego..they want him back.....Rolego..

He did get to the bed and to the door....but just stood at the door..he was sadly happy to know that they still cared...but he did not know that they cared the same anymore...

"....rolego.." Alana stood the other side of the door.....she knew he was there......

"...................."

"look....rolego....i am not angery at you....i dont hate you.......i stll love you like i always have.....i cant sleep knowing you are hurting and hungery.....you are turing yourself into the same thing you try to protect...."

"...................."

"rolego please....talk to me....let me know you are ok....I am fine...you did not even hurt us...seriously....you were still in control....." Alana spoke the truth.....Regina also knew....most of the objects thrown.....missed...the reason the bled was because the stepped in the glass from the broken vases..

"......................"

"rolego you are still who you are....please dont neglect yourself.....you have not eaten in three days......."

"........"

Rolego did not believe her words and laid back in the bed....

Malty looked at the door and looked at Alana who had slid down the door...he hung his head and ears...moved to her and licked her nose and face....she sniffed and held him close..."what..can i do....."

Regina was more heartbroken....she did not cry but her soul was crying out, she was emotionaly exhasted...

another 2 days went by

Alana,Regina,Malty and the staff....waited...they heard nothing....seen nothing...they were all very concerened.....Malty then went to the door and pushed it...it was unlocked..they all ran in....to not see Rolego anywhere......Regina and Alana both fell to their knees and began to weep.....Malty and Chrystal tried to comfort them....

"WHY!? WHY!? WHAT DID WE DO? WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE?"

Rolego never left.....he was under the bed..

"WHY DID HE LEAVE US!!!??" Regina and Alana were not going to stop crying for the world..Regina though she lost a dad...Alana lost a brother....Malty and Chrystal lost a very close friend....

"..................."

Then Alana stopped crying...she sniffed the air....

"he still here.....Hes Still here....!!!" Then all of the people in the room could smell Rolegos scent.....He was and is...

They began to search left and right.......nothing...but they did not stop......they continued to look.....Alana and Regina looking in the bed room...Malty and Chrystal the bathroom....Rolego gave himself a shower...blood litered the tub.

They came back to Regina and Alana and told them what they saw.....

"Oh no......please no..." Regina was grabbing her hair.....she could not hold in her fear..

"He cant be dead....he would not do that to himself..."

But then she forgot about under the bed....She leaned in.....she saw him in the far corner.....shaking and looked terrified..she touched him...he pulled away....

"Rolego please....come out...." Rolego looked at her....he did not move....

"..................."

Regina then went down..."Rolego....please.....stop punishing yourself...."

"no...leave me..."

"NO!!!" Alana yelled at the top her lungs..."WE WONT!!! You were there for me. without you i would have lost my virginity and maybe my life....twice...,"Rolego looked her dead in the eyes....,"Rolego...I cant sleep at night not knowing you wont be there tomorrow..." Regina figited and began to tear...."We want to make you happy....we are your famiy....please....let us be with you like we did when we were on the hill......or when you almost died....we were together.....this is no diffrent.....please....be with us.."

Rolego...did not say a word......

"...................."

He looked at Regina then Alana.

".............................ok.." He slowly began to move...

Alana and Regina then grabbed him paws and yanked him out.....Rolego was first slaped the fire out of By both Regina and Alana....the were sniffing and crying....then they fell on him....crying like newborn children..he looked up to see Chrystal and Malty reilived and smiling. Rolego could not smile....he was too upset and humliated...

Alana looked at his face, she then cupped his head in her hands and looked him directly in the eyes...she smiled...

"You look pathetic...." Rolego looked down on the ground just to be kissed right on the nose.

Regina was still bawling. and grabbed his fur while hugging his neck..

"You said you would never do this.....you promised me!! I wanted to see you..!!! I dont want you this way.!!!"

Rolego still felt nothing....he still had Hellfire...he is now an outcast agian like at home...

"No you are not...." Malty read his mind, he looked very upset.

"You are not an outcast....you were never diffrent....you are Rolego.....thats all we see...and we see you hurting....dont be afraid to ask us for help....this does not make you weak..."

Rolego needed those words.....he began to bring the tears agian....but he did not cry aloud. Alana brought his face to hers...and Regina buried her face in his chest...Rolego just closed his eyes and begn to shake a little.

The entire staff was there......they all felt bad for him....they also never knew he was hurting this bad...Rolego was always happy and solved all of their problems...no questions asked..

"Rolego...please...will you speak to us....please dont take these things alone....they are bigger than you are...I dont want to see you in pain...no more...ok.." Alana was making sure she got her point through....she was rubbing his head. Rolego winced and whined....he was ashamed of himself...Alana held his head in her chest and Regina held him even tighter...she grabbed his fur...she was shaking with him...

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:34 am

The women it the room were crying, the men were all smiling and staring.

Alana and Regina, with dried tears on their face, began to comfort Rolego the best they could...Then Chrystal went down stairs and made Rolego food...everything he liked put together on one plate...Rolego looked at it for a moment..

"What? Whats wrong..?"
".......nothing.."
"Rolego you need to eat.....you wont have the energy to later.."
"Yes...i know.."
Rolego went to the plate and began to take nibbles.....then bites....then mouthfuls...

He stopped halfway to look around to see people laughing and smiling...Regina and Alana knew and nooded at each other.......Regina left...and a few minutes later came back...... she sat there grinning while wipeing her tears away...Alana doing the same....

Rolego finished it and then smelt something........ then the room grew humid....he knew what it was....

He then got up and moved toward the bathroom and ploped in..

"Regina got the sponge and grabbed Alana.."Do what you did last time...you know.." Alana chckled and gave a nodd..

After the bath Rolego looked better than ever......he looked humiliated as well as sorry...very sorry..But felt Alana and Regina on his back....they made him lay down on his bed and the staff, Malty,Chrystal Regina, and Alana, all left. and shut the door.

Rolego looked around...and he went to rest....he was at peace for the first time in many years.

He woke up a few hours later of the sound of movement...It was Regina and Alana....they both walked int his room....They were both smiling with pillows and blankets....Rolego smiled and nodded his head.

They placed their blankets on the ground and placed ther pillows on the ground. Rolego jumped down as well. He fell asleep at the far end of the room. He still felt pretty bad, and he did not know whether he would turn back to Hellfire.....

".......love you guys...thanks.."

"We love you to......Rolego..."

Rolego closed his eyes and went to rest.

Rolego woke up agian to have Alana in between his legs and Regina laying on top of Rolego..

Rolego smiled and placed them both on his side while he slept on his belly, and he agian pt his tail around them....

He agian kept an eye open.....Thank you....Thank you for being yourself...and for still caring.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: