FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 6 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:58 am

Valey gave Negal a very small frown and looked at the ground.
"Well....I am not.....But the thing in me is. Hellfire. It is the Devil dog of the Celestial Quarrels. It died the day I was born and by fate, It was placed in me. They said I had a power to control it, by now I believe the power is my Morphing abilities. Anyways, I grew up in suclusion as well as my parents. No pup or elder wanted to see me. They also told false stories and called me somenames I wont bother to say."
Valey gave a very cool smile. Then it draind away. She was hurting just talking about her past.
"They one day....My family was thretend by a pack of bears which also slaughtered the ones in the pack. I lost all sense and I killed every bear." She wipped her eyes....she was slightly crying but made no sound that wouls make Nergal think she was.
"Well, now I guess you know why I was called many things. Assasin, Half-breed, Devils hound and many more." She gave a sigh and looked at Nergal with a calm look.
"The Morphing I do controls Hellfire. It changes my genes as well as my looks. I can be full male or full female. That is why I said I have no true form."
She then walked under the shade. She just wanted to look out over the city down a ways.

Malty's Inn - Page 6 Anthro

She then looked at Nergal. She gave a very sweet smile."So, ready to talk to Alana agian?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:55 pm

"I have said to her, that I was sorry, now you have me curius, let me see your demon, and then you can do what ever you want to me, but I tell you,I will defend myself, if you try to kill me".He looked at her, whit his black around the eyes, and burning yellow orbs."I want to see how much you can affect me Valey, whatever you do to me, you said Rolano was your true form, so then you´ll be my father figure, if I can, I would like to call you father, as I dont remember my parrents".Said Nergal, and looked at Valey."Relise your hell hound".Said Nergal."I am ready to what ever punishment he has to give me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Valey walked up to him and gave him a very deep glare. He did not like Nergal's way of thinking.
"Dont wish that apon yourself. Now I am beginning to see who you really are. You still hae the tenasity of a experianced Assasin. You may be former.....but, If you do one thing." Heryes began to turn blood red..."If you threaten any of my family....I will not be held accountable for my actions. Do you hear? I will not fight you. I know for a fact you will be meet with many battles in the future. I will not be the first."

She was about a good inch from Nergal's face."Yes, Rolego is my first form. But, I never stay in one form as long as any other."

Then all of a sudden Valey felt a sharp jolt through her body.

"No.....not now......" She then turned and bolted to the inn Goldreed was there as well.
"You too!?"
"Yes......The seal is failing. We do not have much time. Go and get Malty...he-" Malty ran down the staris he was shaken."The seal it is not going to hold..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 pm

"What seal, is that do you mean, this you have in this". And he carved a seal into the door of the inn, and looked at Valey and giggled."You see, no seal will hold your demon in, when it first have heard my call Valey, it want out, and its nothing you can do about it, ill wait outside".He was still outside, and wated for the demon to show itself for him, and he wated and wated, he dident want anything to happen inside the inn, or in the town, so he wated in the same tree that he was before."So demon, when will you come".He looked up to the heavens, knifes ready, and he was in total control of his knifes, he would not kill this demon, but he wanted to know.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Valey gave Nergal a very angered look. "NO!!! Are you out of your mind!?" Malty stood in the middle od the room.
"It cannot be killed!! It Has Been Dead for the past 200 years!!! If you pull this thing out....You will simply face a empty core filled with Hellfires thirst!! We were going to a Magical Brander to place a new seal on Valey. In would not be good to pull Hellfie out now. He could Barely control himself just yesterday!!" Malty's face was furious. He did nt like Nergal to begin with....but now he wants him gone.
Alana and Regina soon later ran down the stairs.
"Whats going on.....whats with allof the noise?" Regina was trying to make sense of the situation. Goldreed told them.
"Nergal!!! Why are you doing this!!" Alana was angey beyond measue!! She almost wanted to strike out!
"We had a talk about this!! Why do you not Listen!!??" Alana looked at Rolego. "Is it still-"
"No it has not left yet.....it almost did though..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm

and Nergal looked at them all, and then his eyes whent flash blue, and a seal was on Relego".This will hold your demon in".It was a cross whit thorns around it." Just make shure the thorn is intact, then you shuld be fine".Said Nergal."This is a stronger seal, than that you had Valey to begin whit, if you take care, the demon will forever be sealed, but if you ever wont it out, break the seal". Nergal looked at him."Just one last thing, a chain came across the cross and the thorn, so there you are, your fully sealed now".He looked at them all, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Valey then fell to the ground........then began to convulse.....she was beginning to shake...Helllfire wanted out.....NOW.
Nergal..........I remember you...... your parents were the one who sealed me. You have my thanks for putting me such a shell. Hellfire was speaking.....but did not have control.....It is simply using Valeys body and soul.
How are you parents.....oh yes.....they are dead. Thank you for putting the seal on me. I now have access to this body. Well....a thorn heh.....should not be to hard to break. Hellfire broke it....but something diffrent happened.
Ahhhhhh.......what happened Rolego was back.....but his voice was changed.
Nergal....what seal did you use? Valey gave him a very cold stare.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:03 pm

"See what I mean, now your in total control of your Demon, that was a seal, I dont even remember what it is called, I just know how its made, and that now your demon is your to complitly to control, the thorn was just bait, the real thing was the chain".And Nergal flashed a grin at her."So there you have it, total control, dont remember what its called". Nergal giggled."So let me see your being, your real thing".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm

SO BE IT!! Hellfire began to come out Valey was beinning to scream and cry. Her bones...are were loud and popping,breaking......fracturing.
"What have you........dooone?" It was to late Hellfire has gotten out.
Finally.......so true blood to finally have. I will have some fun with this one.....HELLSPITE
Then like a storm.....the ground tore apart Hellfire floating in the air.
Let go outside.......There is more room He then began to vanish.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 pm

and Nergal was out in a flash."We will go to the forest, so we dont harm anything here, is that allright whit you".And he got to Hellfire, and touched its furr."Damn its long time since I have felt this, father". he looked at the demon and smiled."You sealed youself, forgooten it hm, what about mom, is she allright". he looked at the Demon in front of him, and giggled, and flashed a smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Yes...lets....I will see you in the middle of the forest where the grass is greenest. Hellfire gave a sharp tooth smile than vanished once more.

"Quickly EVERYONE GET TO THE FOREST!! If he gets there we are in big trouble...if he is there for to long!!" Malty and Goldreed bolted out the door with Alana and Regina in chase of them.

Malty only had two choices....hopeing he would not have to do either of them.
"Darn Rolego why now? The seal was made of earth.....That is what did it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:42 pm

and Nergal was in the forest."Ok I am ready for your punishment Hellfire".And looked at the Demon."Its seams like your the only one who will do it to me, by all those in the inn, I want to be punished for all my miss deeds, I have done in my young life, do what ever you want, just dont kill me, I want you to punish me, I have done so meny terrible things in my life, and I want them all to be accontible". Said Nergal whit a whispring voice.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:04 pm

(There is a sprerate link for the forest you know?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"Negal....Negal!!" Valey held him in her arms. She was shaking him back and forth trying to wake him up. Then she looked at Alana.
"Alana kiss him."
"NA NI!!!????" (WHAT!!!??? In Japanese)
"Not like you would me....but you know just a cheek one....small or as big as you want. That will get nim up."
"WHY DONT YOU YOU ARE TECHNICALLY HIS MOM!!??"
"OH yes.....ok...Sorry." She waited for Negal to start opening his eyes.....he began to the gave him kiss to the cheek.
"Yay!! You are awake!!" Valey looked happy as can be. "Hey....your warming up agian.....are you ok?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:49 pm

"yeah, I am ok mom, just realy tired, I want to sleep".He moaned like a child, and looked at his mom, and yeavned like a new born puppie, and his tail went stiff, and he streached his legs, and looked up at his mom." Thanks mom, um how long am I grounded for mom, you cant ground me forever eighter hm". He asked, and smiled a little, almost falling asleep again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm

"Long for you to think in.......SOLITARY CONFINMENT......so you will be fine." She went into the room that has not been used. She laid Negral on the bed and sat next to him. The true mother then came through.

Rest well I and the others will check on you no and agian. She gave a very sweet smile rubbed his back and left the room.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 pm

and he slept long into the next day, he was so tired, he had put his legs towads his stomack, and laid there for a long while, he dident care, he wanted to be in bed, for as long as he could, he loved to lay on his bed, and looked out of the window, and sw the weater was werry nice, and good just the weater that he could go out in, but he wanted to lay in his bed, for a long time, until someone came and got him up.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Alana....who is this Rolego? He seems to be a very loveable character. Valey was still in her sprit mother but Rolego was fine.
Alana looked at her with suprised eyes and expression. She then touched her left cheek.
"He is a very great guy. He would anything for me and for anyone who needs him. But he is sometimes reckless. He would go through any lengths to make everyone happy around him." Alana was tearing up but was blushing and smiling at the same time.
Wow......I can really fall for a guy like that.....Thanks for telling. The spirit went back and the non mother Valey came back as well.

"Hey Alana....I am going to check on Negal. I will be back." Alana waved her goodbye...still smiling and blushing.

"Negal......Negal.....MORNIN SLEEPIN BEAUTY!!!" Valey was laying on Negal just waiting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

"Ah mornin Mom, so how are everything around here hm, I see I have been sleeping for quite a long time". His close were neatly laid in the corner in the room, and he looked at his mom." I guess you liked your job well, unclothing me hm, dont you think I have an handsome body". Blinked Nergal at his mom, and chucled, but dident expect a smack on his bare bottom." MOMY".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh calm down....It is not a big deal. She turned around as Negal began to cloth himself.
So....anything you need to talk about? I am sure you have some questions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 pm

and he looked at his mom, and tears began to form, and he sat on his mam´s lap, for the first time in a long time, oh how he had longed for this again, but he only had one question in his mind, and he looked at his mom." I know dad is in there to, so this is a question for the bouth of you, and its only one word". Said Torak, and laid his furry head on his mothers shulder." Why". He whisperd.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 pm

All three Hellfire, NightRain, and Rolego....all shuttered. Agian Rolego was the one to tell. But NightRain took his spot. She began to shake. Her eyes were closed and held tight.
We....we.....had to split up. The other pack members knew the Hellfire had lost his ability to control himself during the Celetial Quarrels. And I had you the same day.....The pack wanted Hullfire to leave the pack....or....they would not let us have you. They also said that we would be killed as an act of purification. So we left the pack and knew that we were being followed. Then we split up. Thinking that the people after us wont find us if we are in smaller numbers. I took you while Hellfire went his way....I have not heard him sense. Then they found me but I left you with a dar friend. You dint remember him now but he was a wolf that was nice and pleasent....his name was....Jaques.......I was later caught and killed with Hellfire with me. And we both together chose Rolegos body. as a place to keep ourselves from leaving this world. We wanted to find you and see if you were ok.....

NightRain then gave Negal one of the greatest hugs ever."Could you ever forgive us.....?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 pm

And Nergal breathed out hard, and looked at his mom, and smiled." I allready have mom".Said Nergal." Since I first laid my eyes on my dad, I forgave him,and now i forgive you".He hugged his mom." I know it was quite bloody battle, but I culdent help myself, so I cut him down, it was not my meaning".And he took all his knifes."Please hide them away for now, ill just have one, if I need to protect myself mom, but pleace hide the rest away from me".He looked at his mom pleadingly.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

....O-....Okay.....I will take them. I see that you have learned you lesson. You are still grouded. But you at least confessed and see it. She hugged back....NightRaun the turned to the Valey. She looked down and founf the reason why Night left.

"Hey it will be fine.....I will put them in a place you will not find them. You have my word." Valey placed her hand on her chest and her right hand in the air. She smiled like nothing did not happen. She then wipped what tears Negal had let on his face. "You will be safe here." She then gave him a small pat on the shoulders.

She then tutned into Rolego. "Lets go.....I smell food Downstairs."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

and he looked at Rolegro, and smiled." I am glad that your ok, after um my mishap". Nergal said, and smiled, and followed Rplegro downstairs, and smelled the food, and he found himself the same dark corner, that he had found then, he liked it best in the dark for some reason, and looked around at them, and smiled." Hey there Alana". Called Nergal over his shulder, and smiled, and waved his hand, and blinked.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum