FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 am

Hellfire rammed the Barrier. He struck it over and over. Every one Heard the bones cracking and breaking.

Alana was screaming."Rolego please stop it!! Stop hurting yourself!!!" She felt awful. She brought this apon Rolego.
Hellfire struck the barrier agian. The barrier weakend. Hellfire did agian. THe Barrier crack...Hellfire then used his head. It shattered the barrier. He was then was attacked by Malty. Malty was about to be thrown but Hellfire stopped Moveing...Rolego was trying gain control.
WHAT NOOOO!!! I WILL NOT FALL TO A WEAK PUP LIKE YOU!!!!

Malty then cast a seal and sleep spell on Hellfire. A bright orange light circled Hellfire. The black chains grabbed his nose, anckles, neck, back, anywhere and everywhere.

Regina and Alana ran up to Hellfire. He snapped at them. You Wenches STAY AWAY

He bean to yell agian....his eyes began to gain a vey dark pupil. Alana then held his head..."olego please....you are still in control....You want to stay with us dont you!?"

Hellfire began to howl with a high scream to follow he was baring fangs. Buth then Hellfire yelled lke he was in pain. Rolego's eyes began to come back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 am

HELLFIRE!!! I CONTROL YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY MOUTH SAY THOSE WORDS!!!!HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY FAMILY WITH MY BODY!!!! I WILL LOCK YOU AWAY JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!!

Rolego began to come through. He was getting very hot and Alana Relased him. He made a very bright light around him. His bones began to crack and Break into place. Rolego was yealling and Whining in pain. He was turning back......but at a price of him feeling every once of it.

"Come On Rolego dont forget who is hear to help!!" Regina and Malty said this while fixing the barrier.

With one final flash of light......Rolego fell to the ground....He had won...for now.

Rolego...stood up and looked at the room. They all Including Alana....Were all smiling....Rolego on the other hand walked back away from Alana and Regina. They now know what he is.....A demon.

"Rolego.....please dont." Rolego laid down with giant eyes and trembling.
Alana, Malty, And Regina all moved to his side. They all tried to speak to him. He kept the same look.

"I am so SORRY!!" Rolego felt like something thst cannot be described.
"I dont know why it had to be me!!!! Why Me!?" Rolego figited whenever someone touched him.
Alana was the one that said the words Rolego wanted to hear.
"It is Ok...You did not hurt any of us.....We are all unscathed besides you.....I opened all of your wounds." Rolego did not care he was on her giving her licks and kisses. She then held him close.. ...He did the same to Regina. He gave a head bump to Malty. He then sat down and let out a long sigh.
"Alana....your right....I should ask...I guess it is not fair for you guys,,,,,Thanks Everyone." The inn was full of applause. Rolego changed back to Valey and she healed himself.

She then felt like the world is free than ever. She gave hugs to every single person in the Inn. She had never felt happier in her life. She knows the thing is still in her. But it is under her control. Finally.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Rolego went to bed. He did not morph or eat. He was still very hurt for what he did or say. Alana and Regina were both there trying to put his mind at ease.
Regina spoke first.
"It was not you Rolego. We all knw that you would not do this. You need to stop breaking yourself down about it."
Rolego looked up at her with doggy eyes.
"But, I did. The words did come out of my mouth. I almost hurt Malty, and I cursed at the both of you. I still do take the blame for it."
Alana was thinking. She was trying read Rolego. She knows he does feel ashamed, but she knows that he should not. She then walked to Rolego and held his face. Regina did not know what Alana was doing. Rolego was trying to make out what was going on as well. Alana looked deep in his eyes. She was looking for the one who saved her. Her older brother. She then smiled a small smile and gave a very motherly look.
"Rolego look, Yes...the words did leave your mouth and yes you did attack Malty. But, ask yourself.....were you controling your actions?"
Rolego actually did not say any words. Alana read him like a book.
"I am your little sister. Remember when you morphed into your sleeper. We did not have control either. We chose to do what we wanted to do. But, you did not want to do what you did because the Rolego I know did not want to."
She rolled Rolgeo on his back and fell on him. She placed her head on his chest.
"Yup. I still here a very kind heart bumping. That....this....is you. We all know when you are not ok. As you know when we aren't. We should be helping but, you dont want to dissapoint or hurt us mentaly or physicaly." Regina then moved to his side. She laid next to him. She had the most beautiful smile.
Regina spoke in a voice that angles would cry.
"You did not do what you think you did. You actually almost blew up with joy when you learned when we were not hurt. That is you. The crazy goofy, optimistic, brother who loves pasta sauce.," Rolego gave a liitle chuckle when he heard that.
"Ah...there is the Rolego we know and love." Regina nuzzeled her face in Rolego's chest. Alana gave a kiss to his head and gave hi a hug to remember.

They then got up and left for Malty. He was the one who did what he needed to do to keep them safe.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Malty was resting on his bed in a sprerate room. He was smiling. He was very happy for Rolego. He did not notice the girls standing in the doorway.

"Oh....Hello." He gave a big grin.
"Malty.....we know you are not ok. What is wrong?" Malty did not know what they were talking about at first.....then he thought about the incedent with Rolego.
"Yeah I guess. I wish I could do more...you know? He has been keeping so many secrets, Every day I know less and less of him. I just dont know what I can do for my bud anymore." Malty looked at the ground. He had some Sadness in his eyes.
The girls understood. Alana and Regina then moved to him and laid their heads on his left side.
Alana then spoke.
"Yes, we know. We dont know what to do either. But, you have a diffrent abilities as well. How was your childhood?"
Malty gave a small smile. "My life growing up......well it was like any other. I did not have many friends. They usually feared me because of my abilities. They constantly called me names like half-breed, halfa, you know that bit.But they grew to respect and like me more and more. But one day. I was chosen by a mage school. It was very diffrent for me. I had many teachers they all left. They were scared of my spells. My spells are dark.....as well as extremly light. But one day, my master, Rolanden, He took me as his pupil. He also had a diffrent kind of spell. He called it Helwick. So, He trained me his spells. As well as I tought him mine."

Malty looked at his paw..."Look"
The girls looked at his paw.....It had a strange emblem on it." He gave me this so that I could control my mana and Spiritual magic. I was only about 22. When I turned 23 I left and entered the Brigades and then joined the Dromic army as a Wallentine. They gave me rank because I was the first and only Spirit Wolf mage. That same day Rolego and I were sleeping in the same bunk. He had the top bunk....I had the bottom. I was still being called names, but Rolego and Goldreed stood by me. Rolego almost gotten in a few fights. He also tried to curb my issues with women."
The girls chuckled and laughed a little.
"Then one day...I turned 40...Rolego, Goldreed, and the rest of my new friends, Decided to take me on a trip. We went on a pilgramage. Just for no reason at all. We were gone for about 6 months. That was the first time I have ever learned about Rolego's secret. Hellfire. The devil dog from the Celetial Quarrals. He went into a full fury after cornered by a group of bandits. He tore them to peices. Body part were struned every where. Rolego sat in the middle....he was shaking and crying. He was in one of the final forms of Hellfire. But Rolego somehow gained control. He sat till it rained. He gave his respects. He then went back to the camp." Malty then went to his dresser and pulled out 5 diffrent types of spear heads. He then laid them across the bed. They were tinted with a blood red hue.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Regina and Alana picked them up. They were clueless. They just see spearheads. Not knowing where they were form.
Malty then finally spoke.
"These....were a 5 of the 7 spear heads in Rolego when he came back to camp. He literaly had no blood in his system. He was running off of the blood of Hellfire."
The next thing Malty heard was the sound of the fall of the spear heads on the ground. The girls eyes were filled with horror and complete anxiety.
"I promised to not tell anyone. But, I now know that since you are family, you needed to know. We took him back to this inn....in the bed that you are laying in," Malty then pulled the sheets away from the bed.....there was a blood splurch on the matress."The color never left. After that day Rolego and I went to our barraks. He apologised a million times...I dont think he has yet forgiven himself." Malty place the sheet back and remade the bed.
"Rolego has not been the same since. He now has gained his former self. It was along time for him. Well, after that we began to think about us becoming roomates. And then boom. We bought the Inn After the Fellmount wars."
Alana and Regina looked at Malty with tear filled eyes. They both hugged him so hard he could not breath for a few moments. They then placed him in the bed and they laid with him.
"What is Rolego so afraid of Malty?" Alana and Regina said this at the same time.
"He does not want to be alone agian. He growing up he has been an outcast by his peers and elders. He only had the birds and bugs as well as his parents.....I could not imagine his pain growing up. They called him things I cannot say even when I am alone without getting angery."
"We need to do something for him." Alana said with a very small smile. She rolled Malty on his back and did the same to him to what she did to Rolego.
"I still hear the same heart beat. but yours seems to beat alot stronger. You must care for Rolego alot huh?" Malty rubbed his paw on her and Regina's head. "yeah....I do." They sat snuggled up with each other. Malty felt pretty good. He knew that now was time he told them Rolego the was he knew him.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Rolego woke up and felt his bones. He was in alot of pain. His skull was frctured, His shoulder and collar bone was the same. His right paw was almost shattered. His shoulder blade was messed up.

He just laid down and began to whine. He could heal himself. But that would drain what life he had left in him.

Malty, Alana, Regina and Chrystal burst threw the door. They began to ask whats wrong.
"I just have a few broken bones....Malty...Remember that spell you used on me along time ago?"
Malty knew the spell like it was yesterday. He sat down and Brought Regina down as well. They both began to make their own spell. A bright and water looking green light moved over Rolego. He began to have open cries and whine...but he was held still by Alana and Chrystal.

When the spell was done, Malty and Regina stood and went to Rolego. He was up and moving around. He was completly healed.

"Thanks...guys" He then gave them a small smile. But every one else.....were still very sad. They did not feel very happy. Now they all knowing Rolego's past.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 am

"Whats wrong?" Rolego cast a very suspsious look into the group. He was beginning to feel that something of his has been known. Malty came forth and told Rolego what he did not want to hear.
"I told them."
"You told them what Malty?" Rolego still did not know what his frined was aiming for. He had almost had forgotten that day.
"The pigramage....I told them about the form you took..."
Rolego gave Malty a very blank stare. Rolego actually did not know the gravity of his past. He tried so hard to forget.
"You did what? I thought you said you would never tell. NEVER." Rolego made his words clear. He almost wanted to smack the fire out of himself and Malty. Rolego sat and stared agian at the group.
"So.....what do the rest of you want? What do you want to here?" Rolego gave a very ary look. He did not know how to react. He had alot of emotions. All conflicting with one another. He was not mad or happy. Confused or knowing. He was empty.

Chrystal, with her head down, began to speak.
"What is your fear? What do you hate? It seems that every day now we find something new about you. What more are you not telling us? The more you do keep away the more safe we will be from Hellfire. Explain.""
Alana and Regina both looked at Rolego with more concern than anything else. The sounds of his bones still ring in their ears. They never knew what the pain he was ging through each trasformation, the times when the Demon decided to leave and show itself through the body of their friend.

Rolego gave a sigh.
"The day I was born...was the Day Hellfire died. And in turn, His soul was merged with mine through complete fate and time. I was he and he was me. When I was born, I had a 5-prong scar placed onto my stomach, I also was never allowed to turn to the form ever. Well, In time for about 40 years, Hellfire was beginning to become stronger and stronger. Though he was resting his power seems to leak through. When to much is released, I change. That is why I tried to leave. This happens every 120 years or so. If it was not for Alana, I would have been in the woods. Trying to relive the stress and anger of Hellfire,Primarily the need to drink....blood of its fallen. It will not stop till it does not get the amount it needs and it goes back into the shell it lives in." Rolego placed his paw on the middle of his chest and there sat a barley visable emblem. There laid two both diffrent shapes and diffrent colors.

Malty's Inn - Page 4 TransmutationCircle
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:37 am

When Rolego touched them they seemed to glow very brightly for a short time.

"The seals were branded into my chest. So they would never come off, and never be removed. The seals are now beginning to fail. I have to brand new ones soon, before the full form of Hellfire, Deloxic, Comes through and I WILL NOT be able to regain control......So there is my story. Any more?"

Alana and Regina then moved to him and touched the seal. It stayed the same. No light not even a gleam. The seals were slowly rotting. Hellfire's Chi,Ki,and chakra was slowly burning the seal away. The branding mark on Rolego skin....was also not healed. It was still a very exposed wound. It did not bleed, but one can see the vessles and vains. Rolego began to yelp and cry in pain. Every nerve every vessel, went to that point.

The two then patted his head. Finally Rolego saw some smiles around the room.
"Well that was not so hard to tell...was it?" Alana was smiling so big the sun could not out shine it.
"Well, I just dont like talking about my past. It brings back memories I thought I have forgotten." He gave a sigh and laid his head on his arms." My past always seems to have some darkness. Something that even I cannot tell what it is. Only Hellfire knows." The room was silent for a while but the group seemed to migrate around Rolego. He had told them enough. They were finally satisfied.
Regina gave a nice hug around Rolego's neck."Well, I guess you dont have to hide anymore. You can trust us right? You do not have to worry abour your past and future anymore." She sounded like the perfect mother. She always found the right words to say at the right time.

But, Out of nowhere, Alana gave a tackle from Rolego's side. He still had the bullet wounds. He yelped fell, Alana was to busy crying and apologizing becuse of earlier. She was crying so much that Rolego's fur was beginning to feel like he had just gotten out of a bath.

He simply hugged her back and began to say," It is ok. I should be thanking you. You made me stay and helped me control myself." After he repeated this a few times, Alana finally sat up and gave him a kiss to his nose. He smiled a little and began to laugh. For what reason only he knows. The group soon followed. Rolego was back to hos old self. With some more confidence than before. He had been hiding for almost 13000 years. And he still looks like a pup.

After they stopped they except for Regina left the room. Rolego looked up with his goofy smile....Then he remembered his promise. He wrapped his tail around her lifted her, and began to rock her back and forth......back and forth....Like he did for her when she was only 8. Regina was tearing up, with some going down her cheek. But she made no noise, she was smiling with her eyes closed. She was finally going to sleep.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:36 am

The night later turned into a storm. The thunder claps and lightning woke up Regina. She was still being rocked back and forth....Rolego was awake but had his eyes close.
"Whats wrong?" Rolego looked up with a smile. Regina had a look of being startled. Her fur was a mess and out in every direction."Uhhh..Nothing...I am sorry...You need some rest as well huh?" She placed a foot down but felt no groud. Rolego still giving a smile.....Closed his eyes and tilted his head. Regina looked at him and blushed a little....She knows that he was very handsom whenever he tries to be kind.....and he always is.
"Ummm.....What?" Regina hid her face in Rolego's tail...trying to hide as much blush a s possible.
"Heh.....nothing...it just that you are so beautiful....Thanks for staying with me despite for being who I am. I stilll cant believe that someone like you would even bother."
"Why would you say that? You are my dad as well as Malty. You both are mine and whoever else you chose to take care of. You are more than just dads sometimes. You are older brothers, our teachers...and sometimes our lovers." Regina looked away when she said that. She knew that the words she said would be very diffrent and akward to Rolego. Yes, he is still a pup, but he is her everything.
"Ahhh...yes...this may be true." Regina looked at Rolego....his smile grew a little bit. "But, there are times that you may have to do things you would never think of doing. That is why first thing tomorrow.....I will need to ask the group a very special question tomorrow. Now rest....I need some time to find a way to present it."
Regina closed her eyes but with a little more confidence and happiness.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 am

The storm made Regina fall asleep faster. She gave one more look at Rolego who was still awake and still rocking her. He was troubled....Regina could see that. She could also see the nervousness of his eyes. She did not like the look she was seeing.
"How......how......how...."Rolego repeated these words, over and over agian.
Alana then entered with Malty by her side. She slept with Malty through the most of the night. They wanted to find Regina. The three were going to talk about Rolego and what they can do to help. But apon entering the room...they saw his eyes...they were immediatly concerned.
"Rolego, are you ok?" Alana looked at Rolego with a tilted head and confused smile.
"I have to tell you all something. No it is not another secret...but it is equally important. Will you please listen?"
The duo sat down and Regina was awake herself and ruffled Rolego's tail to let that be known.
"Ok....umm...look...I know the Hellfire incedent and stuff are in the past....but I just want you to make a promise to me...ok?" Rolego looked around the room. All had very excited look to them.
"I would like for you to come with me to get a new branding. It may sound very erie to ask but...I would like it if you would. I would like some company."
Alana smiled and gave him a sweet look.
"Well of course!! We also need you to promise us something. You must tell us about Hellfire. When it will come out, what we can do to help you. We dont like seeing our loved one hurting himself. It hurts us that we can do anything." She gave a teary smile which seemed to spread through the room.
"Yeah......ok......But if things do get o-"
He was silenced by Alana who placed a finger on his mouth.
"We will still be there...wheter you like it or not." Rolago smiled a little,"Thanks."
He then morphed two more talis and lifted Malty and Alana....he was beginning to rock them back as well. Rolego felt very calma nd safe for the first time in a while. He while doing his Rocking....went to rest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 am

Rolego woke up still with Regina and Alana still sleeping in the coil of his tail. He sat the on his bed and he streched to pop whatever bones he had broken and dislocated back in place. He then went to the window and looked out.
"Wow....every day seems to just a little diffrent." He said with a warm smile. He wanted to go outside and walk but he had a feeling that he had to stay. So he morphed back to Valey and went down staris to Malty's room. He almost burst out laughing when he saw Malty's position.
Malty fell asleep with his head on the ground and his butt on the bed. He looked like he just came back home from a beerfest.
Valey moved to Malty and began to pull him back on the bed.....but Malty was not asleep. Malty then pretty much scared the crud out of Valey by a few words.."Im gonna killl you..."
Valey almost jumped to the ceiling. She gave out a small yell and screech. She fell on her but as Malty was Rolling and laughing on the bed. Valey was panting up a storm with her hand on her chest.
"oh....my....goodness....why?" She looked up to a very bright smile. She gave a annoyed smile back. Thn there was a loud nock on the inn doors. The inn was not open yet, Probably some new person in town.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 pm

and he looked at the door, it was closed, and he dident want to go anywere else, so he sat himself by the wall of the house, and wated until somebody came to open the door, he could have just kicked the door in, but that would be rude to do, as he was quite new in town, so he gave a few hard raps on the door, when it was about to open, and he looked in throuhgt the window, if he could see somebody, the night had been cold, but he dident want to be rude and awaken the innkeepers at night, so he had just rested against the house wall, and he was werry cold.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Valey silently got up and moved to the downstaris door. She then opened reached the window and looked out.
"Huh.....never seen him around before..." She then Opened the door all optimistic.
"Hello welcome to Malty's Inn....Do you need help with anything?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:35 pm

and Nergal looked up from his sleep, he was shivering."It was about time you did open the door, its freaking cold out here you know, in the night". Nergal looked up at the window, and then at the open door." I did knock on the door". He said, and looked all dismaied.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 pm

"Yes you did....but we all had just began to awake. And who may you be to speak to me that way? For your info my name is Valey. Well....now it is but what ever. So who are you?" She stood aside and let him in.
What character.....seems like he does not like me so much
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:42 pm

"Uh sorry about that, my name is Nergal". He said, and blinked to her, and walked past her, and brushed his tail against her Waist, and looked at her expresion and gigled and smiled."Your cute to".And then he just went to the darkest corner of the whole room, and sat down there."Give me the best you have".

((Ill brb dinner))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Valey simply sighed and went to the room of Chrystal.
"Hey, we got a suprize guest here. He wants the best and you are the only better cook besides Alana. So...could you?" She went to Chrystal who gave a very annoyed look.
"And Who is this person...and what is he?" Chrystals eyes were barley cracked.
"His Name is Nergal. He is a diffrent character. You will have to see for yourself." Valey helped her firend up and put her clothers on for her. She did not want to move.
Then they moth moved down stairs to intro Chrystal.
"This is my good friend Chrystal...we will both cook for you today."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 pm

and Nergal lookod up from the dark corner he was siting, coverd by darkness, so not much could be seen, he was a strong but slim built caracter, and looked at them."That is good to hear,I am quite hungry, so what is the menu today, and what have you of good vine".He looked at them, and smiled." This is a inn, is it not".He flashed a smile, he was quite young to, only in his 16th year, but still seen to much death in his eyes, and he smiled even so, non of them knew it, and his eyes gleamed in the light, of the candlelight.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Regina and Alana soon came down the stairs as well as Malty. They all looked at this person with some creepy demenor.
"We will make the best we can make. You wont be dissapointed."
Valey then looked at the group.
"Ok...this guy is fairly creepy. Lets not let our guard down. Ok?" The group gave a very simotanious nod.
They all then moved into the kitchen except for Malty. He sat in the room stareing at this charter he sees.
"You are not from around here arent you?" He closed his eyes a little trying to read this person. But it like hitting a wall of black. He then waited for an answer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:12 pm

and Nergal looked at him and smiled."No I am not from around here, I have been a wanderer all my life".He looked at him."What is it, why are you all so cautious, have I done somthing wrong here, if so, I am sorry, it was not my intensin".He looked at the table, and moved his hand at its edges, and looked at Malty." Do you have any beer, that I can drink around here".He asked, and looked at Malty."Meybe a Malty beer, those are soo good".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Valey heard and walked out with one in hand. She was skepical of this wolf. He is very yooung but, it seems like he has something to hide.
At the same time Alana walked out with Nergal's meal. Both looked very curious. The others soon later wolked out and stood and watched him eat.

They all knew something was diffrent about this person.
"you like?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Nergal looked at them,then he took his glas of vine."Ah I see you have spiced wine, its good".He said, and looked at them."I must say, the Sheef is werry good, werrry good steak you have done here". Said Nergal, and ate everything, as he hadent goten a meal for weeks, and then he put the knife and fork on the plate, and said."This was a werry good meal, thank you so much for this meal, its long time since I have eaten so good food".Said Nergal and reasted his head on a corner pillow, so only his eyes could be seen."So what are your names".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:39 pm

They all took turns.
"Regina"
"Alana"
"Chrystal"
"Malty"
".....Valey, We thank you for your compliments. So, where are you from...you must be from somewhere."
The group looked up with very confused and stubborn eyes..they will not take this guy for granit till he gives them some info about himself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:44 pm

and Nergal looked at them, he didnt want to talk about himself, and he looked at the table, and then back at then, he could always lie, but then his bottom would be in truble, becurse he was one against four, so he said the truth."I dont remember were I am from,I have memory loss, from when I was born". He said and looked at them, whit a sigh.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 pm

"oH...sorry....So just know your name and what you do? You look very fit for a kid your age and your eyes....I cant place a finger on it but you look very skilled." Valey got in his face...she knows this kid is not normal.
"But from what I am seeing....You have done alot....What do you do?" She kept the stare on him for a while. Alana and Regina both saw the same.
Malty was left in the dark his eyes were tracing back and forth trying to pick up what he had lost.
"Sorry for treating you like this....but we know you are not normal."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next