FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 22 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Rolego and Regina gave him heated glares....But Rolego gave a small chukle.
"Father daughter moments. Like your moments with you mom."
Rolego patted Nergal's Head with his tail. "You will understand one day...if you dont already. Right Regina?"
Regina buried her face in Rolego's fur....he could not see it...but she was smiling a little.
"Yeah...."
Rolego then turned his attention to Nergal.
"Trust me.....your mom is actully freaking out right now....I am actually have issues trying to hold her in."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

"Why, what is she affraid of, that I dont know what I am doing or what hm, looks at Rolego, or is it somthing else, that is bothering her, why is she always like that when she is exited hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Rolego looked like he was deep in thought. He really did not know why Night was acting this way.
"Good question. I guess she is emotionally compromised. This has been an ackward and very diffrent day for all of us."

Then Alana burst in the room. Carrying three loads of gifts Helena was now finally not crying.

Rolego had already forgotten that the day before....was Christmas EVE!!

Rolego forgotten that it was Christmas mourning.

"Awe....crud....Well....you guys ready to open more gifts? We had alot more to open." Helena was sitting on the wall looking at the three lay there.
The kids and the Misses have left.....but they might come back on their trip back.....Umm....Nergal...we heard the conversation downstairs.....are you okay?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yeah I am more than perfect Alana".He looked at her, and smiled at her, and looked down on the floor, and rested his head on Regina´s shulder.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Rolego smiled. He finally was going to get some rest....what a day this has been. He was extremly happy....likwise tired. Malty and the others however.....were rested and were running off of Christmas spirits.
Alana and Helena were both shaking and jumping on Rolego and the others.....trying to make them get there energy back....the girls were yelling in there ears jumping, jumping on them....and pretty much everything else.
Rolego and Regina said the same thing in the same tired and grumpy manner.
"Alright, Alright, Alright!!!!.....ok.....let get more gifts ready."
The girls chrilled their high pitch squeals.....and grabbed Nergal and Regina...pulling them down the stairs. Rolego was trying to get up....but was going down the stairs....rolling and tumbling.
The staff was there for some reason....Rolego and Malty looked at every one....with a tilt of their heads.
"Wha......It is christmas.....there is no work today." But the staff were the ones who brought gifts.....and there were many gifts to be had....and opened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

And Nergal looked at them and smiled a big smile, and slumped down on the gifts, and fell asleep on them, and slept like a dragon sleeps in its leyer, full of gold and diamonds, and whisperd."Dont wake the Dragon".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Regina and the others gave a silent nod in acknowledgment. Then everyone began to tear the paper and boxes to shreads. Malty was caught twice under the mistletoe and both times he was caught by member of staff....he also tried to avoid them.
Regina and Rolego were sitting sleepily....Regina held Rolego's head on her lap....abd she was zoning in and out of sleep and being awake. Rolego, the same...tried to make sure she was comfortable. He again turned to his biped form and sat on his shins....Regina took his hand and sat on his thighs. All she did was lean back and pass out....Rolego then let himself set back on the couch and lookeed at everyone open their gifts.
MAlty was gagging for air. The staff brought their kids....and he was a rag doll for a few hours.
"Rolego....please help me out here!!" Rolego gave a small chukle and turned to Valey and placed Regina next to Nergal.
Valey walked to the ground of kids.....most of them 5 to 6 years old.
"Hey kids....," She was whispering.", Lets not do this here. There are two people right there....are very tired....may you please?"
The children gave a small nod....and Valey walked to the counter and gave them all candy.
Valey then gave a long and drawn out yawn....she was extremly tired....but she stood and stayed awake....to happy to care.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 pm

And Nergal woked up, and stalked over to one of the kids, and licked his neck, so he allmost jumped out of his skin of shook, and he giggled at this, and the kid began to cry." Aaaaaaaaawwwwwww come on boy, I dident mean to startle you like that, me bad".He giggled for himself, and shaked his head, and licked the boys tears away.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Valey watched as Nergal did this and gave a very sincer grin. She then walked over to them both with her energy a little back. She then was on her shins as she watched Nergal lick the tears away of the child.
"Awe Nergal...what did you do?" She was not mad....but she was wondering. To her the sight was adoreable.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 pm

"I did nothing at all". Nergal smiled a werry inosent smile, and licked the boys trout, and giggled."Your fine now boy, go and play whit your friends".He taped his back, whit his paw, and just looked at the boy, and burst out Laughting.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Valey then moved next to Nergal and leaned on his shoulder. She wore a very suprised as well as proud grin.
"Well...look at you. See? You did not change at all. You just showed me that you are able to be mature." Valey patted the top of his head.
"You are something else....Oh...I almost forgot. Valey stood wobbily and went into the pile of gifts and torn paper. And removed a small picture frame. And presented it to Nergal.

"When you left with Regina to the castle....I followed you....remember...we were staying at Folor's. Well....I picked this up...and I think you may want it." It was a pic of Nergal when he was very young. With his parents. NightFall and Hellfire. Valey kept it due to Night. Night told here to wait....and now....Night thought now would be a great time.

"I hope you arent upset about this."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

And Nergal took the pic and looked at it, and his memory, all of it flashed back now, when he saw the pic, and he began to cry like a baby." I was to late to do anything at all Valey, had I just been there a cupple of min before, they would still be here and give me hugs and love me as a mom and dad should do, and not let me alone in the heavy darkned spirit, that I was in".And he gave Valey a great hug." I am glad that I found you all". He climbed on Valeys shulder, in his puppie form." I remember this well".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Valey then closed her eyes for a small moment. Hellfire and Valey both came out. Felment stayed was not into festivities.
Hellfire and NightRain both took Nergal off Valey's shoulders. Valey was then on the ground....sleeping. Hellfire took Valey up in his arms and held her like she was a child. Night laughed at the sight. Hellfire then walked to a the couch and laid her down.

It has been a long time....has it?
Yes....it has.

Night and Hellfire....for the first time in many lifetimes...held their son.....Hellfire though like stone....was the only one who cried a little....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm

And Nergal stuck his head in Hellfires furr, and began to cry again of joy, of seing bouth his parents again, after so a long time, and he looked up at them, and had a big smile on his lips."I am so glad to see you bouth at once".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Alana and Helena both looked at the group....they both saw and felt the same reaction. Regina the woke.
She rose her head from the pile of boxes and torn paper to see Nergal...with his original family. Regina had her jaw slightly open at the sight.

But then saw that they were looking at her.

Regina stood slowly almost as if she was being targeted. But she felt a cool and calm rush of air...or somthing...crawl up her spine. She did not know what to say....but.

"hello...."

Why Hello agian Regina.....was not expecting both of us werent you? Regina shook her head no....she still was in awe.
What wrong?....you do seem to happy.

"I am at lost of words right now...." But then the gravity of the situation hit her like a freight train. She was already face to face to Nergal's Parents....at the same time. It was something else....actually it was very alien to her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:34 pm

"Why shuldent I be Happy, or what HellFire, you have just come to say hi, have you not". Nergal gulped a bit, and looked down at his feet.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Hellfire looked down at the pup in his arms and smiled a small but it was big enough to make the room feel a little better.
Sadley, yes. Though Valey let us out. She is literaly running off of her sleep. And she really needs us back now. But....I do thank her. Even though she knew the risks....she kept her promise and allowed us to be able to do this again. Neither of us cannot say thank you enough
Hellfire patted hos sons head and walked to Regina...and gave her a hug as well. She gave a hug back but she was pretty confused when she did.....as she did to Night when she did.

They then sat next each other and the turned to a white mist....re-enetering Valey. Valey graoned as she woke.....she was spent....again.

Her eyes were not even open yet....but she did sit up on the couch....she, though being very tired, felt great....she let Nergal see his parents again.....she could not ask for anymore....

(Well Comrade I have to go to work. I will see you tomorrow. Rest well)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 pm

And Nergal walks over to them, and gives them one last hug before they go."You were great too, when you were alive mom and dad, I loved you whit all my heart, I was only to late to save you two, and that makes my heart bleed you know".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Valey let a small moan leave her throat....she had her energy back and was awake....but she felt almost as if she was having a hangover after beerfest....not the best feeling in the world. She rolled over to see Nergal's face and gave him a small sweet smile.

"Hey.....like your gift?" Her voice was weak and extremly tired. She should not have done what she did. She did not have the energy to raise a finger. But she was happy to give Nergal his parents.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 pm

"I cant thank you enought Valey, I love your gift, and I loved to see my parents again Valey, thank you so werry much Valey".He gave her such a hug, and licked her face, and laid his head beside hers, and looked into her eyes."Thanks mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Valey brought her hand to his face and gave what ever she had left. a small kiss to his forehead.
"Love you to....as well as your parents." Regina and the staff looked at them and gave there compliments.....Alana and Helena were on the verge of crying...Malty was tearing. Regina.....well....she simply was filled with joy.

Valey then brought Nergal's head to hers and held him there....though it was weak...it made her feel alot better about what she did....she still felt very sorry for what she did at the castle....but she felt that sadness and regret....just melt away.

"Thank you....for staying with us....I dont think I ever did thank you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:10 pm

(sorry for late posts Comrade. I am on break from work. I will be going back in a few. So Rest well. I will still be on till then.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 pm

And Nergal looked at her whit a smile." As I said Valey, I need a mom and dad, and you are bouth to me, that is a strange thing to say, but you are, and I love you for that to, that you found it in your heart to take a person like me in mom, I stand in eternal debt to you mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Valey smiled as Nergal said this and gave a small kiss to his forhead.
" You dont have to be. I just happy that you did what you did for me....numerous times. You saved my life even when I tried to give the life of your parents back...with the loss of my own....I also cannot thank you enough."

Valey smiled and brought him in for a hug. "I guess we are even huh?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Nergal smiled over his whole face, and looked at Valey."Yeah mom, we are even, if you want it even mom, becurse my heart beats for you all, even if I am a little rude sometimes uhum".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum