FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 16 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Cassandra gave a small growl at this.

"I dont car if it was an accident. You nor he should have known to do better, and as well know better when it comes to my kids! What it she wwas hit in a worse spot..what then?"

Cassandra was being very sparattic now...her daughter was just about to die and she knew who it was....and it comes out to be a old friend..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 4:15 pm

And Ally looked at her."In my eyes everything withers and dies, some go faster, and some go slower, but in the end everything dies".He looked at her with his red eyes, and looks at his hands."But it was wrong of me to do so, and I am sorry".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Cassandra gives a small sigh as she crossed her arms and looked at him...she knew him well, and she also knew he would not do this if he had known...but the fact still stood than n innocent was pegged and not the right target...but...with some reluctantcy, she let it slide...it was a rough slide...very rough.

"Alright...just be careful nest time...though you cannot die, they can do some damage if they know what they are doing...do not let them have that chance please?"

She said with a pat on Ally's shoulder as she looked to Graul.

"So...when were you going to tell me you had a son...and also why did you not tell me i was with a human?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 4:34 pm

And Ally looked shooked at Cassandra."You knew my love was with child, before you did go Cassandra, have it been this long ago, that will make Graul yeah".He looks at him, and then Cassandra."That will make you his aunt Cassandra". He looked at Cassandra."Your an anut to a vampire".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Cassandra gave a small chuckle to this, though not bound in blood they are still bound in a very strong friendship that might just as well be called a bloodline. So this probably means her family at the inn probably all are part of a large bloodline now.

"Well i am greatly obliged brother/ you highness, being the sister to the king of vampires is something to not look over."

She said with a smile.

"I am not sure jessica might like it....she already has a bad view of your son."

Said Malty with a small raised eyebrow with a smile on his face as he walked next to Cassandra.

"And as well as Rolega, Dallana, Alana, Regina, and Chrystal...they will probably be very.. suspicious..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 4:46 pm

"I know they will, that is the curse of us shadow dwelers my friend, we are allways in the corner of the eyes, even to those who dosent know it,and none do like us if they knew who we realy were".He looked at now the sleeping Graul."What he did was an axident, he is only human after all, and not a pure immortal like me, he has human blood in his veins, and does feel pain,and lossand when he is not wanted".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Cassandra looked at the child and gave a small sigh of confidence.
"He does not have to worry, though we are a rather hard group we know when something is un-need, Malty and I will be there for him, this i promise, and i have yet to break one on your hand have I not? He will be fine here, and in time, he will be more of what he thinks."
She said with a small grin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 4:53 pm

"And he will be able to operate his shadow fully now, he had my shadow as well last time, you two did meet".He looked at her."And that was pretty fun".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Cassandra gave a look to him with a strange eye..

"Redefine the word fun Ally...i dont think being stabbed in various places that.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

And Ally giggled, and back of a bit closer to the door."See you a bit later mam".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Cassandra gave a small chuckle as she waved her goodbyes to Alucard as he was beginning to leave, and then turned her attention to Graul, the new face to the family with a smile.

"Now...i think you may want to give someone another chance of an apology...but this time explain the situation...she will be easier to let you go as well as the accident...alright?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 5:10 pm

And Graul opned his strange deep blue eyes, and gave a nod."I will try, but I am not to good with words Cassandra".Gulped Graul, and looked at her." I am affraid that she will hurt me, if I say somthing wrong".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Cassandra gave a cool laugh as he said this.

"tust me, after what you did she might be trying to stay away that trying to beat you up. She knows what you can do, so they wont take advantage of you. Alright? Just run back in here if they do, we will be waiting"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

And Graul looked at her, and gulped, and gave a nod, and dident know what to do, and began to bite his nails.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 5:28 pm

CAssandra gave a small snort almost as he did this. He was such a timid little biy was all he could not hurt an innocent unless needed...so with a small motherly tone,

"Come on...i will even hold your hand..."

She said as she extended a hand.

((Hey I have to go now. ^^ I will talk to you later. ok? Rest well comrade.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 5:33 pm

And Graul looked at her and smiled, and took her hand with his deathly white hand, and smiled, his hand was so cold in the touch, he was dead in body, but his mind was still there and burning, and his shadow kept his body intact, and he smiled at Cassandra, there was real power in him, but he was just a scared lil boy, who had done harm to somebody else,and he whisper thanks into Cassandras ear.

((Yeah talk to you tomorrow myfriend Sleep well when you turn in))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Cassandra gives a small cuckle as he did this and gives a firm grip to his hand, Kissing his cheek like a mother would like to a child who was scared...and it came to be just that.

"It is not a problem Graul. Now, lets take our time, they wont say anything that is more than needed when i have your back...i see what they dont."

She said with a small wink, "and probably more since i changed your clothes..."

She said with a cool laugh.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 2:48 pm

And Graul looked at himself, he looked like a prince in his new cloths, and smiled up at Cassandra, and hugged her close."Thanks aunty".He smiled up at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Cassandra gave a small giggle, and then hugged him tightly as she began to bringing him up the stairs.

Jessica was in her room, just sitting down in a corner, and also just thinking of what happened...and she heard a nock on her door and she just gave a small hi..

"Who is it?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 3:00 pm

And Graul looked up at Cassandra, and then he cleaned his trout, and tried to relax."Hi its my Graul, can I come in".He asked with a shaky voice.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Jessica gave a small growl at his name and stood.

"Well what do you think i am going to say, hey come in person who just tried to kill me! There is no grudge at all!? What makes you think th-"

Open the door....now...

Cassandra/Nightwater said at once.

"He needs to speak to you...there is more to this than you know...open...or we come in."

Jessica gives a small snarl...but then walked to the door and opened it...to see a very different kid holding her mothers hand...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

And Graul looked at Jessica and gulped a lil, to see how big she was."Um I am sorry, but if I dident do it, you would be dead by now, becurse there was a vampire right to the right of you, and I tried to to kill it, but your were in the way, so my knife chouce you instead,I havent realy gotten to know my knifes that well".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Jessica listened to him with an open ear and with a raised brow..most of this sounded like a bunch of bull, and also with the current situation she was in she was not going to simply go on and simply let him off the hook.

"Is there anymore than that?"

She said with crossed hands over her chest and with a look of some reluctance in her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

And he looked at her and smiled, as the blood of Ally rushed thrught his veins, he could be a lil feisty, but he felt a jab to his ribs, and looked at Cassandra, he looked at him with a motherly grin on her face.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Cassandra looked down at him with her peaceful eyes after she jabbed him a little, but it was all in good need and deed. She knew if she did not he would have probably gone a bit in his other side in which she could not allw at all. Cause it would probably make the situation worse.

Jessica gave a small gruff look at the kid and only rolled her eyes...but she could see that change....something was very different about him...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: