FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 18 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 am

He was in a very nice mood as he laid under his two daughters, and soon he fel this body get lifted, and looked to see Rolega, as Cassandra, and it made him blush a little at the sigh.

<Well Well Well!...Look at whom we have here?>

She said with a funny flare as she kissed his nose. He giving a light laugh to her as she did.

<Well I am Rolego...just a year older.>

Rolega gave a soft laugh to that and gave a small nod to him. he sure was...it was funny to be like this. This was her first Birthday...and it was also HER birthday since she was from him.

<As well as you Rolega hun...you are a year older as well.>

ROlego said with a playful tone. Rolega giving a soft giggle as she knew this all to well. But Then felt a playful lick from him anyways. She giving a soft blush as she looked to him.

<Yeah...My first birthday..>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 pm

There was soon a small faint opening of a door that made the grou look out the door to see whom it was,a nd it was a rather...strange sight to see...it was Folor! The king of the city that..well...that was almost completely wiped off the face of the map as Rolego and Torak both went to it....well it was an accident that the Felmounts were to follow...

<AHH~~ LOOK WHO IT IS~~>

He said with a lud scream as he walked in with the people inside bowing to his enerty. He only laughing some more as he waved his hands in fron of his face.

<No no no~~ I am just a normal man today..being a king can really pep me up some times. So some time as a normal man will do me some good!>

HE laughed and scoffed at this...but everything one else ACCEPT for Rolego laughed nervously, Rolego just acted like himself..a fool. But everyone loved that about him.

<Oh Folor, it is good to see you...but...how did you know...oooohhhh....Regina, Alana, and Helena all got to you eh?>

Folor gave a soft laugh..but...shook his head.

<Well I knew cause..I am king......duh?>

He said with a soft laugh. Rolego doing the same...but he now curious on how his birthday was known. He never told anyone his birthday...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

And that was the fault of one being that had been part of him before...Jessica. After she was split from him, she had all of him memories for the most part and as well as the date of the day he was born. So she sort of went and spilled the beans since she knew and no one else BUT Malty, knew. But in the end she was happy to see Rolego and ROlega to have their own birthday, since Rolego did not have one for...oh...12000 years?

<Well i gues it does not matter!!>

Rolego said with a sound of joy as he looked around the room...he expecting something as he sat with a small look of his face. Rolega the same as she looked to him and sat next to him.

<I have not had a birthday party in years!! This might be fun if things do play out right...>

He said with a small chuckle...the girls and men looking to him with a tiled head....what did he mean by that?

<Well I dont think it could go wrong Rolo...>

Regina said with a small tone as she walked with a tilted head with her arms behind her back.

<it is a party...or...were simply expecting something from us?>

THis made both Rolego and ROlega both stop what they were doing and looked to each other...and back to Regina, they both grinning as they tried to hide what they did say...

<Maybe....>

They said with a soft chuckle as they began to think a bit of the only ting they would eat if that had the choice...every day...pasta sauce...in which to their muzzles were gold like food!! They never let it go to waste...Rolego showing that when Helena first moved in...and Alana.....and Regina....Chrystal and Jessica were the only ones not suddenly doused with the stuff...

Regina and the others all looked to them with a small sigh....and then a small giggle came from young Helena and it made Rolego and Rolega both look to them with a small look and a tilt of their head. What was she laughing about...?

<Well...>

Helena said with a small scratch to her head...

<We did have a small plan for you two...but we simply could not find out how to get it to work...>

This made them both confused...

<Huh?>

They said in sync as they both tilted their head....it making her giggle as she looked to them.

<Well....we had a great plan to have a small pie made for you, since we do know that Pasta sauce is your Favorite thing and all...but we just could not find out how to do it....sorry..>

This in a small ways broke their heart...Rolego and Rolega both sort of...well....fell apart into a small moment of sharp sadness....it leaving the girls to giggle a bit more now as they all did it at the same time.

<Why are you laughing...i wont get to have anything!!>

Rolego and ROlega said this at once they sort of wallowing in the fact that they will not get any pasta sauce....not even on their birthday...

<We never said you could not have any or if we were not going to give you any...>

THis got both of their attention as the two wolves looked to Regina with a small gleam in their eyes...but then they noticed something...where...where was Malty? He had not been seen since they both were both shook out of bed that morn...

<Okay...>

Rolego said with a bit of suspicion now...

<Then....when will we be getting some?>

He said with a small smile to both male and female wolf. They both still thinking of where Malty was...

Regina gave a small chuckle to the two oft hem and looked to the four behind her. Jessica, Helena, Alana, and Chrystal, all gave a nod and they all went into the main kitchen and began to make alot of small noise...and some gave a small sound here and there...like grunts and things like that...which left the whole room with their head tilted over to the left as they tried to find out what was going on....what was in that kitchen...?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Both Rolega and Rolego both tilted their heads to the sounds of the other girls working in the room. The kitchen filled with all sorts of sounds, of clangs and some scrapping of wood. It even followed with a small sound of laughter and some chit chat about the treat or gift he had from them...but Rolego...was growing so antsy, and so excited, his paws danced about. His front paws lightly stomping on the ground like a small puppy waiting to get down the stairs for the first time.

<Oh calm down.>

Rolega said with a bit of puffed anger locke din her chest. She was also excited, but as much as the larger wolf that was acting like a small pup.

<Ugh I cant help it!!>

He said with him falling to the ground with a small thud, his head on the floor with his body trembling with excitment.

<I hear it all in there...and the more I hear the more I wanna see it for myself!!>

He said with a small whimper as he rolled about, Rolega almost doing the very same thing. She whimpering lightly as she looked to Chrystal...she giggling sweetly as she gently patted both of their heads.

<Oh do calm...both of you.>

She said with a small laugh as she looked to both Goldreed and Folor thinking the same. It was strange to see such large wolves act like small pups. Especially ones with so much power and still potential in their bones.

<I have to agree...>

Malty said with a small look to them. He looking rather coy as he smiled to them both.

<I had hard to manage with just one of you...>

<H-HEY!!!>

Both of them said at almost the same time...it leaving them to look at each other with a small smile...they noticing what he now meant. Malty chuckling away to the now more peaceful situation. But at that moment both of the wolves Rolego, and Rolega, fused together. Bringing the original wolf back from the divided void.

<Better?>

he said with a goofy tone with his signature goofy smile...Malty not helping but to smile and laugh as he playfully pawed Rolego's arm to make him fall over.

<I cannot even tell which is better. two of you or the original one whom still made my life a living hell!>

Rolego gave a small chuckle and gently his body back up, but in the same time taking the form of Malty's crush. Cassandra. Malty quickly shut his muzzle and could not help but to lightly whimper as she stood daintily next to him with a small giggle leaving her mouth.

<I guess some things will never change huh?>

She said with a small laugh as Chrystal did the same...Goldreed and Folor...well...they were sort of pink and looking around the room, not even passing a glance to the one whom had just changed in front of their eyes. Malty however...was not so great when it came to Rolego and his forms...each form had its own soul...its own mind. So when a form was changed into...he was no longer talking to his old friend...he was speaking to whom the form that he took was. Yes, it was the same pair of eyes, and same heart....but the personality...was completely not his own. It was still Rolego...but he was now something and someone else.

<W-w...well I...>

Cassandra gave a soft laugh and lightly nuzzled into his side...and demonstrated that lost strength as she lifted him up in her arms...he lightly freaked by the measure and lightly flailed a bit as she held him as tightly as she could.

<You are are not going anywhere bun. ~ <3>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:53 am

Reyin woke up with a groan. he had been in the inn for some time now and had apperently fallen asleep during the day.

"Ugh... what in the world is that noise?"He said more curiously than anything . It sounded like laughter...

"Might as well check it out ..." he said to himself as he got up and stretched his wings, arms and legs. After he finished that he collected his staff and short sword, placing the blade on his left hip he walked downstairs into the main lobby where he saw the group of adventurers having a grand time. Smiling, he tried to quietly go back to his room but tripped on the first step with a loud thud.

"Oww...." Was all he could gasp out.

Senico

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:58 am

At this Cassandra almost dropped Malty, but he was held so firmly to her body he simply slide form her grasp...they all tilting their heads as they looked to him.

<I..thought the place was closed down!>

She said looking to Malty, whom now was just as confused as she.

<Well I thought it was!>

He said with a small look to her as they both then looked to this new face whom had simply fallen into their interests...even the three girls moved to take a look. Alana actually tilting her head as she stepped from the kitchen to look at him.

<W-Who...>

She said blankly as she looked to him...but at this point Cassandra had simply stopped thinking logically. She turning back to Rolego the wolf as he began to pad to aid this new face.

<Well...sorry for that..>

he said with a small chuckle.

<Are you alright sir?>

Malty said not to long after as he moved right next to his friend Rolego. They both still very confused in how they left one body in the inn as this happened...hopefully this would not bring in bad reviews...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:14 am

Reyin coughed and nodded. He was embarresed that he fell like that he only hoped he didn't start bleeding again.

"I'm okay..." He said shakily. it was at that moment he feelt something warm and wet making his shirt stick to his chest. Looking down he saw a big red patch on him.

"For the love of Merric.... this is just great...." He said as he leaned more on his staff. "Sorry to have intruded, I'll leave you to your celebration..."

With that he started for the door unsteadily eventually collapsing onto the ground right before he could touch the knob.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

They only watched as this happened, and they all at the same time knew that the party wa snow officially over for now. Rolego and Malty both gave a small nod to one another and the girls began to clean up. Folor and Goldreed both lifted the boy and began to move him as Rolego changed himself back to Cassandra to carry the boy's staff. Malty simply cleaned with the rest.

<Well this is quite new.>

Folor said as he carried the boy to the lower rooms to lay him in the bed.

<I though i would be carrying a drunken madien...not a boy.>

He said as he laughed a hearty laugh, only to be silenced by Cassandra, she using the boy's staff as a club to make him quiet.

<Bad timing...>

She simply said as she looked to him.

<Hey can blame a king when it comes to jokes...I cannot say so many in the courts.>

He said with a coy look as he and Goldreed laid him in the bed. Cassandra pulling up a chair to set by him like a nurse at a hospital.

<Well no matter. Thank you for the help. I will watch over him, why not go and help the others downstairs.>

With a small nod from the both of them, they did just that...Leaving Cassandra behind with this stranger...she soon giving a sigh as she began to look him over. She especially looking at why there was blood on his chest...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 am

Groaning, Reyin, unconsiously mumbled, "damn.... demons...."

The source of the bleeding was a slash across his chest. while it wasn't deep enough to scar it was deep enough to cause quite a bit of pain. but there was also a scent of poision mixed with his blood...

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:45 am

Cassandra gave a small look to him as he mumbled the words of demons. Something she did not take so lightly since she had a history of coming to meet and fight them. More commonly the Fellmount race of demons that wiped out an entire army under Rolego's command before he and Malty summoned then back from the afterlife. But as she removed a layer of clothing, she gave a small gasp...the scent being the reason of why she was shocked...

<I dont know if you know how lucky you are...>

She said under her breath as she stood to go into the main room, she returning with a small black bottle. It also a poison...but oddly it took a poison to kill a poison like this. The venom of a Nonark...one of the few large lizard demons. They carried a super potent venom that could kill in minuets...how this boy managed to make it back...it was amazing...

<I am sorry...but...this will burn...>

She said as she placed the blue weaker poison in her palm...she then applying it directly to the wound...but very VERY lightly...she also using a small spell to help kill off the poison in him already.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 am

Reyin snapped awake screaming and gripping the sheets as the poision was being counteracted. After about ten seconds he gritted his teeth to ride out the pain. "What...is....that?" He managed to grit out.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:02 am

She almost jumped right out of her fur as she saw him suddenly sprout up like that. She almost went on instinct to actually punch him across the face, but happily he was already downed by the poison before she took any action by herself. Something she knew that she would have regretted later.

<It is another poison, the poison from the Nukkain. Though it is a poison it nulls out the poison you have in you body, and your own immune system will be able to kick this poison out of your body.>

She said with a small but soft smile to him.

<I also cast a small cleansing spell on you, it will make everything work faster...gosh what happened to you? How did you get this and manage to get here?>

((OH and if you dont know what the form of Cassandra is..Malty's Inn - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT736V5wdRmxr4-ci00t4WyW0L9tmEXDNjOlmx00PsTJGN8tirQ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:16 am

Reyin sighed, albeit painfully, and said, "Demons... kinda like to hunt me for fun." he said softly. "I'm half angel, if you couldn't tell, and if they get me dead, they get a cash sum and a claim to land. Alive, they can use me however they please.... plus they get double than what would be given if i were dead."

He paused and thought a moment. "the one that attacked me had a vandetta against me....killed it's hunting group last time we met.... it is with the others now." he said. " as for how i got here.... I snuck in through a window at night....about a day ago. i needed somewhere to rest and it looked like no one was here.... so i came in through the window to rest and try to slow the poision's progress....."

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:25 am

At this Cassandra looked down to him with an arched brow and with a crossed arm. She was not to upset, but in knowing he broke into her home and business...it was a bit annoying to know, especially for someone whom was being hunted.

<Well...I guess I cannot be mad at you. You did what you had to do. But I do think you breaking into my home is a very bad way of saying hello.>

She said with a soft giggle as she moved her hand to look at his face and chest again, she checking for temp. and all else that could lead to him getting worse...everything looked okay so far...

<Well...since you are here, guess a small introduction is in order. My name is Cassandra. And as well as the owner of this inn.>

She said as she finally closed the bottle of her remedy.

<MAy I ask for yours?>

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 am

"I'm sorry." Reyin said sincerely. "I'm Reyin. I can pay you back. That isn't an issue for me"

With that he slowly reached for his coin purse which was next to the bed. and shook it to make sure he had ample amount of coin. "how much is a typical rate for board?" he asked honestly wanting to make up for his mistake.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 pm

She hearing his apology was payment enough. She gave a small giggle to him to the sound of the gold in the coinpurse and simply placed his hands back to the bed. She placing the purse down back where it was before.

<Oh no there is nothing for you to pay. The Apology is payment enough.>

She said as she soon turned her head as she noticed a small shadow from the corner of the door.

<Hmm? Oh Malty, what are you doing there?>

Malty soon walked in with a small look on his face, he looking Reyin with a small look to him. He was simply being curious...very curious...

<Well checking in on our visitor.>

He said as he moved to sit on the ground next to Cassandra, whom looked to the chest wound. It healing bit by bit before her eyes, but she also making sure that that it was not really disfigured...she knew that there was going to be a scar to be left..but the less it was out the better.

<How are you doing?>

He said with a small look to his chest. Malty, not being to keen of the sigh felt his stomach light...churn a bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:57 pm

"Better,. thank you...." He said while sitting up and placing hias hand over his chest, a white light flowing from his palm and accelerating the healing process. when he was finished he sighed and rolled his sholders, a scar not even visible on his furry chest. "Is there anything you'd like to know about me? I mean i did break in so to speak..."

he blushed furiously and rubbed his neck nervously at his statement. he had never needed to do anything of the sort before and felt terrible about it. thankfully he knew the demons wouldn't come again... at least untill a few days from now, which he planed tio leave before then not for himself but for the people here....

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:01 pm

MAlty and Cassandra both gave a small look to him and gave a small thoughtful look. But then, Cassandra gave a small grin as she moved to sit right next to him on the bed. She looking at him dead in the eyes.

<Well, I would like to know more about where you had come from to reach here.>

She said with a small chuckle.

<Though it is an inn, we willingly give rooms to people whom need them...basically giving a home for those who dont have one.>

She said as she looked at the door again...to see three new faces. Regina, Helena, and Alana , they all looking into the room with a curious look left on their faces.

<Even they can vouch for me on that.>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Reyin looked at the three girls hesatent to speak but closed his eyes and said quietly, "I spent most of my years traveling... but i frequented freelton and when i was learning to master my swordsmanship and fighting technique i used to come to this city.... I never new my father, and my mother...." He trailed off a wave of shame and pain washing over him as he gathered the strength to continue. "My mother was killed by me on accident... I was ten and... i really dont remember what it was about but we argued and i lost my temper and blacked out. when i came to my mother was a charred pile of ashes..."

He couldn't continue, his vision was blurry and he could feel the tears running down his cheeks as he hung his head in shame.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 pm

She listened with a very open mind and ear as she began to take in the story, though short, it did make her mind and soul sort of wretch from her body. What a sour and what a potent feeling she now had for him and herself. She felt like she was now nosing a bit too early...and she now placed him in this spot. But in seeing the tears beginning to swell, she gave a small grin as used her thumbs to remove the tears from his eyes. She lightly glassed over in her eyes too...

<Well, I do believe you have told more than enough..>

She said as she gave a soft hug to him, she holding him with a loving gaze as she looked to him.

<Well, since you have told me about you, i will tell as much as I can about myself.>

She said as she gave nothing but smiles to him...she wanting to give that welcoming feeling back into the air instead of the black and ominous feeling.

<When I was born, I was born as...well...different from the rest. As you may have seen, my forms change due to my will and imagination. But besides that, I came from a group of now...almost very gone race of wolves. Spirit wolves. Though I am dromic in blood, my parents were wolves far east from Vista. Me some how getting lucky as my father was a full blooded dromic as well as my mother. I have ties to many souls and I also have a few demons that rest in me...one being the Devil dog of the Celestial Quarrels...that happened a good 20 centuries before I was born.>

She said as she fell on her back and looked to the roof...

<Ugh...I am so old I have too much to say...>

She said with a small laugh with Malty doing the same.

<Well that is what one get for living for more than 30,000 years....>

Malty said as he lightly looked to Reyin.

<IN a nutshell, she and I both own this place. This is Malty's inn named after me on my birthday when Rolego...her or his original form, bought a place for us to stay. I know the ways of dark magic and as well as small light and illusion spells. As she..>

He said pointing to her with his nose..

<Takes a form, and attains the powers the form has. But even that has limits.>

He said with a grin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Reyin impulsively hugged back and sniffled greatful for their understanding. opening his eyes as he let go he listened intently to the two told him what they could his eyes occasionally drifting to Regina. When he heard the age comment he didn't even flinch but instead said,"Well usually wisdom comes with age so at least i know who to go to for advice...."

Slowly and experementally he got off the bed and stretched. finding everything okay he picked up his staff and asked, "Is there anywhere around here i can train? I like to stay sharp for when i least expect to be attacked..."

while speaking he tried to keep his eyes off of Regina. he didn't know why but he felt oddly attracted to her and he hardly knew her...

(Get you head on straight Reyin) he thought to himself (she is probably spoken for anyways)

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Cassandra gave a small laugh as she looked to him and gave a playful punch to his arm as she gave an arched brow.

<Oh shut up, I still look young.>

MAlty gave a small roll of his eyes and spoke under his breath, something small but also a bit of a smaller punch to her.

<Yeah...you look like it..>

He said with a small chuckle, but to the question neither of them took a hand before Regina gave a small rise of her own. She sort of wondering about him this time...

<Well actually yes there is.>

She said as she spoke with a soft smile. She being one of the few whom knew martial arts in the inn, she knew her places when it came to training, heck she usually went to the nearby barracks to train the soldiers.

<We have a small place behind here, I was actually going to go there after we presented this...>

And at that, Both Helena and Alana both took out a small pot, it was a pie of some sorts...but the smell was of basil...BAsil?...THis made Cassandra almost jitter as she leaned up from the bed...and her form flashing back to the wolf they knew and loved.

<Pasta...P-Pasta..>

He said under his breath as he neared them...Alana smiling...Helena shaking...she remembering how much he loved this...stuff. But that all was answered the moment she felt her body get pulled by Alana, and ended up running down the halls with ROlego in tail. He barking and happily chasing them...Leaving Regina and Reyin as Malty soon followed.

<Well...I better go and clean stuff before he wrecks everything again...>

Regina gave a soft laugh, but then looked to Reyin.

<Well, would you like to go?>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Reyin smiled at the scene before him. It seemed like they were one big happy family. Hearing Regina's words snapped him out of his thoughts and he nodded blushing. "S-sure." he stammered and politely motioned for her to take lead.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 pm

She gave a small look to him as he lightly stuttered but she gave a small shrug, she not able to see the feeling that he already had for her. But she moved in lead as she began to walk him to the training fields.

<Well then, I guess some introductions are in order.>

She said as she reached for the corner of the main den, she taking out her staff, it being the best one she had. It was given to her from her father and brother Rolego, it was made of the finest oak, and to top to off, he personally made it.

<My name is Regina, I did not make it to your room in time to hear your name.>

She said extending a hand for him to shake.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:51 pm

"Reyin, Reyin Celest." He said shaking her hand.

He noticed the staff she carried and smiled. "that looks like it was crafted by a master... who made it for you?"

He was truely impressed by the craftsmanship. it was hand made and with love and patience as well. It made him look at his staff, the only thing left of his mother that he had physically. like Regina's it was hand crafted from oak as well and in excellent condition but it was old and he knew it wouldnt last much longer. he was tempted to ask whoever made her's if they could make him one...

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum