FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 17 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 3:51 pm

And Graul looked at her, and then at his mom."I came to say that I was sorry, that I allmost killed you Jessica, It was a miss hap".He looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Jessica began to slowly take this in, and gave a small sigh and closed her eyes,

"Alright...i guess i can take that..but it will be a while before things do change. Though it was an accident, one would think to not mis fire and to hit an innocent...what made you think it was a good idea to attack me anyways?"

She said shifting her hips to the left.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 3:56 pm

And Graul looked at her with a silly smile, and got a jab on the ribs again, and said nothing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Jessica, gave a small frown at him as he did not answer.

"Well...what was so important to get? That i was so unimportant if struk down at the time...that is all i am asking."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:00 pm

And Graul looked at her and smiled." A vampire called Alexandro was in your path way Jessica, heard of that name before, or say the walker of the dead, or lord of the Graves".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Jessica gives a small raise of a brow to this...
"alright..."
She said with a small grin to him..she had never heard of this before. But she was going to take it if this was all he had.
"Well i guess i will take that by faith...I guess i can forgive you for this..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Graul loked at her."Its no lie I tell you, he is right after Ally, and he is not as good behaved as Ally is".

Alexandro sits by a tree, his shadows big and all obsorbing." that was close call". He told himself."If she wasent there, I would be only ashes".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Jessica gave a small sigh as he said this and gave a nod.
"Alright. I believe you." She totally did not but she did not show.
"But be careful, i dont want to be caught in the cross hairs by accident again...and next time you see Ally...tell him he is on my list...he should apologies as well since he was the one who used you to nail me unsuspectingly."

Cassandra and Malty both rolled their eyes...she had not changed a bit...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm

And Alexandro smiled and threw a knife, it went thrught the window, Graul had heard it, and let his shadow crash everybody to the floor, and right in front of Jessica sat a jagged black knife, just inches from her head, cought deeply in the wall, and Alexandro was gone.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Jessica gave a loud cry and went face planting into the ground Cassandra and Malty took it well, being placed in those positions before.

Jessica then propped up and grabbed the nearest body...which was graul at the time...

"What the hell was that!?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm

"That Jessica was Alexandro, that I talked about, he is maybe as stong as Ally, if not stronger".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Cassandra was shocked by this being...what was he? If he was a vampire this was an issue..if not...what the hell was he?

Cassandra then stood and helped Malty up, he was hurt a bit from the shattered glass, and Cassandra began to pick theglass from his fur, combing through his hair to get as much as she can out before placing him in the bath to get the blood out.

"Graul...you said he was a vampire...right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:35 pm

"yes we only know him by the name Lord of the Graves". Graul looks up at Malty and Cassandra."But Ally gave him the surname Alexandro, dont ask me why, it seems a bit silly".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 4:43 pm

As Cassandra was placing the glass out of Malty's face , he slowly beginning to open his eyes, and begin to smile to Cassandra as he saw her face. Cassandra doing the same back. But then looked to Graul...and to the still attached Jessica.

"You said he was probably stronger than your father...are you sure this is true?"

Cassandra said as she was beginning to pick the rest of the glass out with Malty beginning to grunt and shake his fur a little.

"Cause if so, what will happen if he is able to get at one of us? We would be easily killed on the spot..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 pm

"And my knife was ment for him, it was just at the right angle, when she came into the throw, it was to late, the knife was allready cast, and I allmost killed an Inosent".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Jessica looked at Graul with now a more knowing look...and now a much more believable one as she slowly released her grip from him, and brushed her clothes of the glass...

"well...alright...can you get another?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 pm

"I still have it, and its fully intact to". Graul looked at Jessica and smiled."Here it is". He gave it to Jessica, A dagger of pure silver that he had got from his dad, instead of guns.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Jessica looked at the blade and was in awe for a moment...and she also looked at her arm...this knife was fairly large...and also sleek as all hell. It was strange that she was not hurt for more than she was...

"so...this is what you used huh?...quite a blade...and made from pure silver..."

Jessica was quite surprised...this was a nice looking blade...despite its size...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 5:07 pm

And Alex was siting on a branch, not to far from the house, looking at the town, and smiled for himself and giggled."Such a close call".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Jessica gives a small chuckle to Garul as he stood there and gave him a soft hug.

"Sorry..i guess i kind of ate my own words..."

Cassandra gave a small laugh..

"Oh that all?"

Jessica gave a small laugh.

"Ok ok...but really..i am sorry...and here.."

She said handing Graul his knife.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 02, 2012 5:22 pm

And Graul giggles, and takes the knife back, and it just dispairs and, he smiles and looks to the sides, and smiles now his cloths again in the real vampiric old stile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Cassandra and Malty both looked at him and gave a small grin...he is going to be a hard one to break it seemed...but it did not matter..he was the only one with the skills necassary to face this threat...and also knowing that the threat knows where they are...it was needed even more...

"So...what now Grual? What if comes back here...should be go and look for him.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:39 pm

It has been a long time, (2 weeks) Since they entire group had finally returned home from the town of Vista. All of them as well settled in very well, all of them actually carrying a happy smile despite the threat of more than one deity. But this day was to forget all that happened...it was the day of the birth of Rolego. And everyone was in on it.

He had slept more than usual, his body actually feeling very weak from the past fights, and sudden change in the environment. The winter was coming again...and that meant another special day was coming besides his day of birth. X-mas...

He could basically feel the embarrassment of the year before...when he changed his looks to kiss Malty....he still shuttered under the weight of it all.

"Hey Alana? Do you think he would like the surprise?"

Regina spoke funnily....she knew he was tired and probably would only give a blank look...or probably fall out...

"Oh he should be fine! Besides, it is not like he will do anything to escape it this year!"

Regina gave a small sigh....she had a small feeling that Alana was going to be like this. Not after the missing of his birthday...she was counting the days all the down till now. ALL 365 of them!!

"You know...you are getting really really into all of this you know.."

"Hmmm...what do you mean..?"

Regina leaned on the wall and looked at her with a small smile.

"You have been determined to do this since last year! You even had a map plan out on your wall."

Alana gave a goofy grin and pointed her finger into the air.

"You know it never hurt to be prepared."

Regina gave a raised brow....

"Judging from how you red inked the mess out of the room and the map....It might just give Rolego a heart attack."

Just then Malty came around the corner, his normal blue pattern had returned and he was wearing a small party hat. But he was in a rush, everything was to start in a few hours!

"Hey, should you both have gotton Rol up already?"

Regina and Alana gave a small laugh...

"Well...yeah...but we had a small talk about the mess in Alana's room....you know...the large map of the hotel...and how she was going to basically command like a general.."

Malty gave a small laugh...

"Oh yeah....About that. Alana....I took that down."

"NO WAY!!!"

MAlty gave a small nod to the totally destroyed Alana...

"I worked so hard on that!!! It was so planned out!!!"

Malty gave a small nod.

"Maybe so...but next time...dont write onto the building plans of or future renovations to the place..."

She gave a small teary gaze..

"Oh...so that's what they were..."

Regina gave a small sigh....a small sweat drop appeared as well.

"....I should have known you to look over that...it was even in the case I placed it in."

MAlty then looked to Regina.

"You placed it in the pantry....liar.."

She gave a small look of shock...but then slightly leaned over laughing a little nervously.

"Uh...erm..welll...It was hard to find the place?"

MAlty gave a raised brow...but then gave a small sigh...

"Sometimes you both are so worthless..."

The both of them just let their heads fall...they knew that...but god it hurt hearing that from your older brother...

"Oh...you are brutal sometimes..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

It was about 20 min later that Malty and the girls finally gotten everything ready. Rolego was about to wake and they wanted everything to be just right. All of the decor and how the decorations were placed wonderfully, and the food and as well as his favorite sauce was trailing the walls...so all it took was one knock from Alana and Regina to get him down stairs.

At first there was a bit of rustling and a few mumbles...but then...all of them could hear his nose down the stairs. Making them all almost breaking up in laughs and giggles.

Rolego was up and at em, his mind raging in a for of nose craze as it left a wet trail. His nose making one from his bed...to the door...and soon...

BAM!

The door was open and he like a small enjoyed puppy began to slurp up the pasta sauce that was all over the walls and floor. He eiping as he began to tumble down the stairs he licking...well..tried to lick up that was on the walls and stairs. It was hilarious to see him do this, and also...he was having a bit to much fun. For when he reached the very bottom floor...he slide and circles to a stop in front of the whole group of people. All of them and himself giving each other blank stares...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Rolego just about jumped out of his fur...which was helped by Regina, Helena, Regina, Chrystal, Jessica, and Rolega, and the orphans, Malty tackling them all as he jumped in. Goldreed, Folor, and as well as all of the other kings...and the archmage himself Laughed with a large smile.

Rolego held them all, he laughing like a man, but he acted like a child. He standing and moving them all around, Regina and Alana riding on his back like he was a horse of sometime.

<HOW DID YOU ALL KNOW!? I dont think I have told anyone my birthday before...>

He said with a small thoughtful expression on his face. The expression completed with his paw to his lips. Helena and Alana both laughing gleefully as they both hugged him from both sides.

"Heh...well..that is a secret..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 pm

He gave a soft chuckle to them both as they said this...A secret they say? Something he was going to rip from them later...

<WIP>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next