FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 15 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm

And Graul smiled."Me I am just a mare mortal, a human boy, with some special power, thats all".He looks at them all.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Rolego gave a small laugh.

"No...you are a vampire...i know cause of the boy i brought back earlier..."

He siad with a small laugh.

"He had the marks of the teeth that you carry...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm

And Graul looked up."You brought him back, I am not aloved to have followers". he gulped and looked at his silver cross, and then back at Rolego." How"
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"It is alright son, I brought him back but only gave my blood as a small sacrifice. He will not be a follower to you, he will have the teeth, and the eyes, but will have a shadow and live his life like normal. I cannot repair one from being a vampire thought death."

Said Rolego with a slight saddened tone.

"But, as long as he has a life i am fine as well as his mother."

He then gave the child a small bump.

"So...what is your name...i never asked of that yet."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm

And Graul looked sad, and brightned up."My name is Graul master".He said and diped his head." Graul from Family Alucard".He looked at Rolego with a bright smile."My dad was Alucard".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Rolego gave a small nod. He knew it, Deloxic did anyways and looked at the situation.
:But is Alucard supposed be alive. He swallowed the life of Billions, did someone really get him?"

This was now on his mind, it seemed impossible really, how can you kill one who has the life of a god it seems?

"And if he is..where is he buried...cause if he was killed properly..a gave would never be needed...."

ROlego knew the Alucard by name and everything else. Heck he was even good friends...but knowing that he is dead....no way..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm

And Graul smiled, and teased Rolego, his blue eyes telling everything, but noone saw it, and he giggled, and so did his shadow also in the glass, as it looked back at Rolego."You fool".The shadow said with mirth in its voice, and turned into a red cloaked being.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Rolego looked atGraul with a strange look as he looked like he was hiding something..

"het...what are you laughing about..this is serious..Alucard is the kind of vamps around here and today he still is through death cause not one could kill him. Hell even Alexander Hamilton, Our high priest at the time was not able to stop him..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm

"Look into your glass Master Rolego, do you see a form in there, he has lived in my shadow for as long as I can remember Rolego, and you took him out, and put him into a Jar". Alucard raped his fist at the Jar, like it was the inn´s door, and smiled and waved.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Rolego looking into the glass and gives a small tilt of his head at first..and then..looked closer..and he beamed...

ALLLLY!!!

Turning back into Cassandra And she went right to the jar and opened it with no issue!! And right as he came to form she tackled hugged him tightly!

"It has been FOREVER!!! How have you been!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:04 pm

And Alucard looked at her."Was I realy that hard to drag out".He giggled and licked her neck, and looked deeply into her eyes with his burning red eyes, and smiled and gave a laught.

And Graul went to him and smiled."Hi dad now your back out, tell me why are your eyes so red, and mine so blue, are you not my dad as you told me".

And Alucard looked down at him and smiled." Yes your my son, but your mom was a human, that I realy loved, those eyes are from her, she was called Jucifine".Said Alucard and rememberd back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Cassandra held on to him with a funny look on her face.It was Strange seeing Cassandra like this in Malty's view...he actually became a little possessive of her over the time. But he swallowed that pride and as well as hide his amount of fear.

Cassandra listened intently on Ally's story and gave a small nod. He had met her before she passed on...and at such a young age as well...it was such a long time ago...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

And Ally smiled and giggled."And you dident know me, shame on you Cassandra". He looks at her and shakes head, and then looks at Graul sadly."You did well".He looked at him and patted his hair and smiled.

And Graul looked up at him and smiled."Maybe I can help that boy".He Looked at Ally.

"No you cant boy, you bit him, but you were hungry, and you have my blood in you, so your were insulent like me, and took bites of the first being you saw, that was a shame".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Cassandra listen in at the story as the others begin to leave. MAlty and herself were the only ones that was in the room at the time as they talked. The girls..well...they were not as forgiving, Jessica as one of them. but that was understanable...

"But I brought the child back, and as well as brought his blood back..would that help in the exchange of bringing him back to human hood?"

Asked Cassandra with a small look of concern. if the boy was to be caught now, he would probably get killed by the locals....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Ally looked at her."Yeah he´ll be fine".Smiled Ally."This one is not as greedy as I was".He looked at Graul and smiled."But forgive me, I must go now".He giggled and looked at them."You´ll watch my son right".

And Graul looked up at him."What will you be doing dad".

And Ally looked back at him and smiled."There are lots of things that need to be done son, so we´ll talk later".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Cassandra give Ally a quick kiss to the cheek and hugs him.

"Of course i will! Especially now since I know whose son it is! But...you dont have to leave so quickly, we could probably have some company if you are willing to stay.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 9:42 am

And Ally smiled and hugged her back."Yeah that would be good to be here for a while".He looked at her, his eyes of almost as red as blood, looked back at her.

And Graul smiled and huged his dad."I would be happy to dad, if you would stay, I have missed you, as you are now".

"I know my son, it has been hard for you to stay in control of your self, while you kept my shadow in cheek, now that you have your own shadow, it will be easier".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Cassandra gave a s mall sigh as he heard this, she really wanted him to stay a bit longer, it would be great to see and hear his stories after 400 years, and also it would be a good way to show the girls that Alucard and Garul are not bad. Well...Jessica would probably not. but she did know that now Garul will be all over the place.

"Well whatever you say Ally....you better come by and visit...i have not talked to you in almost 400 years after you vanished in thin air along with the kingdom."

She said as she gave him a tighter hold. Malty looking at her with a small look that she could easily catch now, seeing how jealous he was becoming...it was funny to see that he was getting so possessive like a husband...but it would not be really surprising...She and he both been through alot and he even had his first kiss the year before...so it is not to surprising...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm

And Ally looks at Malty and raises a hand."Goodday good sir, I see you and Cassandra are now man and wife".He looked at him with a polite smile."So dont look like that, you know I can see into every inch of your soul Malty".And he looked at Cassandra with a sly smile."And maybe more nomi nom".

And Graul Blushed like madly, and looked away." Dad".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Malty flashed hot red and his face went to the floor as Alucard said this and Cassandra laughed her worried and heart away. But she then look at Graul and gave a small tilt of her head to him in wonder of why he was acting so embarrassed, was he coming on to her as well..? Cassandra looked to Alucard and waved to him though.

"I will see you later..right?"

She said with a small smile and chime in her voice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 3:39 pm

And Graul Looked at his dad."You should learn some manners old boy".Laughted Graul.

And Alucard looked at him and gave a small laught."By whom, you".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Cassandra gave a small look of happiness to the two as they sat there, but then looked to malty and gave a small cute look to him...which made his sink a little bit...Malty knew who Rolego was, he was his best friend...so having a crush on his forms was...just so wierd...

Cassandra could see it too, and it made her giggle abit.

"Dont worry malty...we might work something out."

She then turned to Ally..."So where are you going to go?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

And Ally smiled."You know me, I go everywere so I can check everything out".He looked at Cassandra and smiled, and walked in circles."That Jar of yours was quite uncomfy and crampy Cassandra".He looked at her and smiled.

And Graul just sat on the couch, and looked From Maltty to Cassandra, and then back at Malty.

And Ally looked at Cassandra."One thing I still dont understand is, how Graul can cast old magic without looking at his hands, you saw it yourself, and how good those magic formulars were to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Cassandra gavea small laugh as she then began to rub her throat...if she was not pat of Deloxic she probably would have been dead by now..

"Yeah, he or you almost killed me no less that 2 hours ago..."

She said as she crossed her arms at Alucard.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

And Alucard Giggled and backed of a bit." I knew who you were, so I knew you wuldent die from it".He said and snikerd and looked at Cassandra.

"what Graul did was an axident, he saw a vampire just beside your Jessica, had he not cast that knife right then, she would pro be dead".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum