FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 9 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 1:01 pm

((Yeah sure. You have with whatever you are doing.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 31, 2011 3:25 pm

And Cafal looked at Jessica and smiled."You just draged me in here by the ear Jessica, that was quite hurtful if you ask me".He said and giggled, and niped her right ear, and smiled at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Jessica gave a smal smile and giggle and did the same back Cafal. As well as kissed him.

"Well it seems you have another Fel Father...You know...you still don't want to be a Fel? Rolego can now get you that back"

Jessca just wanted to be sure that Cafal was prepared for a new chapter. It was odd knowing he sacrifed his blood...and did not jump at the chance to get it back. Even in it might mean leaving...though Jessica was now his...she was stll being motherly at heart.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 31, 2011 4:06 pm

"No I am fine, as I am, I dont need power to feel your love Jessica, for that I just need a good heart, and nothing more".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Jessica gave a small smile with a sigh. The gave him a strong hug..burying her face in his chest...for some reason she found a lot of security and profound happiness. Then Rolego and Malty came back...with no smiles realy. Malty was the one wo was more torn. Yes he was forgiven..but the level of guilt...was enormous.

He then walked to Cafal and looked at him in the eyes.

" Look I know I have already said what what I nneded to say to you...but I wanted to say sorry.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Brb driving.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Cafal Looked at Malty, dident say a word, just hugged him in his soft chest, and smiled."You are all ready forgiven Malty, no need to be sad anymore, do you hear".He looked at Malty, while hugging him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Malty gave a small sigh and smile. The wrapped a paw around Cafal and lowed his head so that his neck was over him as well..

"Thanks...means alot."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 31, 2011 5:39 pm

"so no need to whimper Malty".He stroked his neck."We are just people, like you and everybody else, the real beasts are still out there, so be weary even so".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Malty with a glass look in his eye gave a nod and held Cafal tighter...as well as bringing his tail around him and Cafal.

"Understood...I guess we have some time to prepare ourselves...Right?"

He stepped back trying to paw his eyes...getting some of the tears away...he was pathetic looking.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Cafal looked at Malty and gave him a kiss on his lips, and smiled."Love you dad". He hugged malty again, and looked up to the heavens.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Malty licked the back of Cafal's neck and then stood to see Rolego smiling like no tomorrow...

But then Malty felt he weight of Jessica and the other girls on both him and Cafal...

Alana raised her head a looked down at the both of them with a smile.

"See...Malty that was not as hard as you made it. And you Cafal...Thank you for being so forgiving...I actually thought you would hold onto this."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

"I dont see why I should, he has fought the dark Fel all his life you know, and all of you too, so I do understand him to, and thats why I am so forgiving, becurse you cant build up a life only by hate alone, you know you must have a heart, and I know you all have hearts".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Rolego had a small feeling of being part to blame for that. Malty was not really prepared to change after what has happened....but he at least helped him overcome a large barrier....then suddenly...something made him jump...he sensed something....and it was huge...greater than huge...it was tremendous...Malty had the same feeling as well as Jessica.

Rolego was then on his feet....and growling...and he stared down the hall...Malty doing the same...Then like a small pack...the two of them began to go down the stairs...and to the downstairs lobby. Both their growing was growing lower....and louder...feeling the blood boil.

Through the door....came the Vistian Ambassator. Youron Balckstaff...

"Well...you two seem well..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:04 am

And Nergal and Cafal Looked at each other, this was new to them bouth, who had come, and why were Rolego and Malty so jumpy at this new commer, they had never seen him before, and looked at them."Is he good or what, why do you two growl so much".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 am

Rolego and Malty both did not like this politition. Especially now sice he was an embassador now.

Rolgeo look at Cafal through the corner of his eye.

"This is the man the hired the commander. Also the one who placed the genocide campain on all whom might have been infected after the Fel wars....the man the one pulling the strings."

Youron gave a smal laugh as well as holding his hand up...an order to be silence.

"Rolego you tink wrongly of me. You know as well as I that the campein was needed... Also if we were to let the infected live...we would have replyed history."

Rolego and Malty's growling grew to a loud roar.

"What are you doing here and what do you want?"

The ambassador chukled at Rolego.

"Why you of course...and sentence you for hanging....for treason."

"What!"

Malty stepped in his eyes Blazing as well.

"Are you out of your minds? You call treason a full 6 months after that happened. This is not treason. We should be calling you a traitor. Killing innocents..even the infected that wanted help. They were not eve contagious...Roleg is an example of that."

Youron looked down at Malty with a death glare...annoyed by the true.

"I might as well get you to..for disobeying a higher athority pup. And the murder of a battalion of men...and my commander"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 am

Cafal had a knife in his hand, he had been wating for this moment."Hey there remember my brother children killer".He threw the knife, and it went betyween Maly and Rolego, and Cafal looked at the Ambassador, as the knife struck him. "You killed my brother with your ovn hands".And he did throw another knife, that struck the ambassadors other side of the chest cavaty.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 am

Youron took thr hits and looked at Cafal..but with a smile..

"Is that it? I believe that anything labled as a fel should be struk down...things like you should have busness hee on our world...having the power to destroy full planets with you finger tips...just like the darks"

Youron then reached up to his chest and pulled them out...Rolego then turned his head to Cafal..

"Cafal..don't...though he did what he did..he is part of the parliment...you killing him..would make an all out war between the Dromic and Vista."

Youron looked at Rolego with a comedic eye.

"Well it seemd you did not grow as dumb as I though you would be."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

A growl came from below."So this is the killer of my son, Cafal,and Gathras looked at the Ambassador, with lightning in his eyes, but they softned soon."So killer of my son, do you know by me standing here, I can destroy your whole province with only one tought, yes I have come to watch you with my own eyes, I still feel somthing good inside of you Youron ".And Gathras looked at him." were is the Mighty Ambassador with his heart of gold that was before have the Dark Fel´s also poluted such a good and cunning person as you Youron but I think there still somthing of the old Youron back inside of you or you wuldent come here so what is it".And Gathras touched his wounds and they healed
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

"Ah...Gathras...."

Youron looked unamused..but he also did not look upset.

"Times change. Thing won't always be there for you forever. Like your son...I don't give a care about what he did..or will ever will do...cause to me...everything is jut going to hell...to fast"

He then looked at Malty and Rolego....

"The two of you aregoing to be punished for your treachery...even it means losing your family."

Rolego"s chest thumped....and his eyes began to well with fire...the HellHound was back...and Rolego was now more than happy to tear Youron apart.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 am

But Gathras petted Rolego´s shulder ."Relax Hellfire, I wont let that happen".He looked at the Ambassador."Then your of no need to anybody anymore, your as worhless as all your men, that souronds you in that circle of waste on your province,That you call home, you think a mere decade will save you and your kind, no you will fall, like everybody else have done before you".And he looked at the Ambassador."There is no need for your kind here, and remember, we light Fel´s stand by this house, and will protect it with out divine essence".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 am

Youron was not at all pleased when he heard that...but then he looked down at Rolego..who was still changing...but slower due to Gathras.

"Why protect them now? You would never in the past. Is because of your son...or because of your whore for a wife?"

Youron dd not need to hold his tongue. He knw he had thw power to start a war...in which he will do if they got in the way or did anything to him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 am

"Ah you mean my pet Messana, I can call her over, but she will not be at all pleased to see what you have become, she might lie you on the lap, and spank you until your behave proper, and not like a spoilt brat hungry for power".Smiled Gathras.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 am

Youron looked at Gathras with an eye that said it all for him.

"Your so called pet? You still call her your dog....well who am I kidding...that is probably all she is to you...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Gathras giggled."So Youron, as I so recal, you was the gay, so how is your pet, the pet they all call the general".Giggled Gathras."He was your pet, I might right myself, if I remember right your pet has gone somewere".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum