FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 8 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 pm

The trio Malty, Regina, and Alana...sat in a circle...knowing that a fint heartbeat fom either of them wont last long...they made a small dimond ircle...Malty knew what he had to do....he did it before during the wars....He then grabbed the wepons the girls were given. Both of them knowing what they had to do.

For days....they sat down...only stopping bring the two closer to Vista, eat and sleep.....they sat in that cirlce making the slow healing process. The task made Alana more mana wise....she knew how to used her abilities very well as well as Regina...Malty simply had his ability more refined....They were not going to move till they are healed...or up and about...they were in day three.... Rolego had barley made any recovery....he did make little jumps...but he was to weak to move....Though...Nergal did see better days....he did look a ton better...Regina knew he would b fine...every day a sigh was realesed.....just her knowing that Nergal would be fine....brought some happiness....but...she looked at Rolego....he grew stronger....to slow.

In the middle of day three....The group began to see that Nergal was making better progress...the slow healing made thier abilities go unhindered....they did not have to go through what Nergal did.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:31 pm

But Nergal was as stubborn as ever, and said to them, that he was allright." Pleace just Heal Rolego, I want him to live". He said in a whimpering voice, and he was in his puppie form, and he let the healing power of Khors flow throught Rlego, and that made him stronger, it made them bouth stronger.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 pm

The group gave a nod to Nergal as he began to use the energy of Khors....agian the group began to take thier positions and began to heal agian....with a big amout of help from Nergal...They immediatly began to see some changes.
Rolego turned to NightRain, then Hellfire, then Felmount, in that order...every time...every 5 minutes. Soon they began to hear a voice....it was low and raspy....very dry...Rolego was trying to speak....it was almost unnoticable.
"stop........please....stop......I am better" He then began to shrink....all the way to his pup form.....all the spirits and Rolego ...asking the group to stop....Malty did however...and he walked into the cirle. Alana did as well...Regina lifted Nergal...
kissed the top of head.
"Nergal...we are done....that is enough." Regina still had smoe fear left in her eyes....Rolego sounded so weak after 3 1/2 days....and he is just now trying to speak....this made her very nervouse...she was while holding Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:00 pm

and Nergal rested his head on Regina´s shulder, he was tired, so tired, and he looked at Regina." Hm I was rude against Hellfire, and look at the results, its all my fault". He whimperd." Do you think I need to be punished Regina".Asked Nergal, and closed his eyes, he had fallen asleep on Regina´s shulder, but the body felt much better.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Regina kissed Nergal as she went to Nergal....his wounds were healing by themselves....NightRain,Hellfire,andFelment...all still rest in Rolego....but they were a little more powerful than before...Rolego however....felt the bring of the healing...he was sick...not like Nergal....but he had a cold. Malty too the pup in his mouth and placed the girls on his back and began to walk.
"God....Rolego....every time you die." Rolego gave a small laugh...very quiet.
thanks Nergal
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 pm

And Nergal slept on, he was just glad, that his Ren was back, that he was most happy for, as Khors had said to him, its seamed like that Ren wanted to talk to him about his rudeness towards his dad.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Malty finally after a few hours began to set up camp. He started the fire and brought the meat bought from the city of Grandian.
Regina and Alana also took part by going out and seeing how far they had left....they saw the town alright....they had a good 25 miles or more to cover though.
"Figures...we may need to pull off another full night." Regina looked out as she said this. Alana was stilla little traumitised.
"Regina....why is it that Rolego and Nergal get the brunt of everything?"
Regina did not know....she thought of this herself everytime Rolego had a death of deadly moment.
"I dont know....I dont know...It is maybe becuase that they have demons and angels....the is a on going battle within themselves and each other....even though it is not intensional." Regina groaned a small groan and sat down.."I can believe we almost left Rolego like that..." Alana had the same thought.....if they would have just left Rolego would have died. The thought made thier skin crawl.

But they did move back to the group.
"Regina how far do you think we have?" Malty had already caught and killed his own kill....a deer. Regina and Alana both looked at him with a small glare and annoyance.
"Malty there is a reason why we buy food....so that we dont have to do what you did."
Malty shrugged and went back to eating....he was a wolf after all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:34 pm

and Nergal smelt food."Um its smells delishus". and he looked up, and walked towards the fire, and he was quite cold, and looked after them, making the meal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Regina had already made Nergal's food. She was happy Chrystal let her the pan for the trip....not only for cooking by Chrystals standerds. Regina had pretty much just took a slab of ribeye and seasoned it. Alana had already began to eat hers. Regina had eaten...Rolego still rested.

Regina then poked in with her fork while it cooled and sent it down to Nergal. She placed it right under his nose.
"Here Nergal...we did not forget about you. You need to eat so you could at least get your strength back." Malty was tearing into the deer like it was his first meal in his lifetime. With every tear of meat...the skin on the girls crawled.

"Malty do you have to do that?" Malty looked up at them and nodded his head.
"MMMMHM." Alana rolled her eyes and continued eating with Rolego on her lap. He was resting like there was not tomorrow.

(FYI Comrade. Wont be on friday....I work at 1:00 here.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:54 pm

And Nergal looked at the meet, and ate it."Its realy good Regina, your a werry good cook to, I am happy to be yours soon Regina".Said Nergal, and looked after Regina, am smiled to Regina."But I think when Rolego is up, that Ren wont to have a quiet time whit me".He gulped." Its somthing Khors said to me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Regina gave him a motherly glare.
"Well yeah she would. Mailny because you did spur the incedent in the first place. Knowing that your dad would go insane." Regina crossed her arms and looked sdown at him with a raised eyebrow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"um yeah I know what you want Regina". And he looked back at her, as a pupie. "Do I have to get one from you too Regina, I promise to be good". He said whit a smile, and looked at her, and he gulped when he saw that motherly stare."But he has never changed into that, even if he was mad at me before". He said as Regina advansed on him, he dident move.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Regina was on all fours. She was crawling to him and laid down so that her face was eye lvl with Nergal.
"You know...if your actions gets my dad killed. That is more than enough reasons fo something to be your fault." Her eyes were like daggers....they seemed to have the ability to pierce the soul of any being.

She was nose to nose with him...She was not a happy or made....she was neutral."Ill say this agian..," She wrpper her arms around this pup and made sure Nergal would not move.
"Please...I dont want you to be the reason my dad would die. yes you do have the ability to heal revive people....but...I dont want him to be gone. Not on my watch." She gave a raised eye brows and a sly smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 pm

And Nergal gave a whimpering sound, and laid his head on her shulder." I dont want him to leave ever, I love him to much, but me and my dad have always done such things, and he never changed into a monster then, why did he do that now, he would never kill Rolego".And he cried like a child on Regina´s shulder, while he sat on her lap." I was so affraid today, that I would loose him for good, and ill much rather give my life for his,I would sacrifice my life for his life to Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Regina rolled her eyes at first....but she then held his head in her hands.
"Nergal...look. He is your dad and to me....he is more as a brother. Heck maybe more than that. But, he is your dad....He would sacrifce himself for you....the incedent was beyond our control. Who knew that a person from your past would come back to haunt you?" She gave a quick kiss to his nose.
"You will be fine....and let him as your father and mother....do their job. Like I said....he would do anything for me and anyone he meets. He took me a stranger and Alana...a complete stranger..and brough tus into his and MAlty's home...they both arethere for you only if you let them."

Regina pulled him in and gave a hug.
"Just let them."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm

And he looked at her, and said in a quivering voice." so your not going to punish me, are you Regina, I know I have been a werry bad boy around you all, and that I deserve to be spanked quite severly, but I dont want to right now Regina, so please dont do it to me Regina, I promise I will behave from now on, or at least try it". Said Nergal and snifled.

((going to bed now, as the clock is 2:45 am here, so night my friend)) Sleep
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Regina smiled and held his head with his muzzled pointing down with his head on her chest.
"You are ok Nergal. I have a feeling that you are going to be perfect." Regina held him like this like a mother would a child. She could not blame him though....he had not had a mother in thosands of years. This made her hold him even closer.

Malty smiled and pulled Rolego off of Alana's lap and she moved with him to the other side of the fire. Rolego gave a small whine. Alana swed it very quietly and took him up in her arms.she had his back in her chest and she wrapped her arms around him and she began to pur as she began to rub her head into Malty.
"Love you uncle."
Malty grined and gave a kiss to her cheek."Love you too Alana."

(Ok...goodnight Comrade.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:46 am

and Nergal looked up at her, and smiled."Thanks Regina, your like a mother to me Regina, and were the once who talk about to be married, hm I act like a little child, its meybe time to grow a little up".Said Nergal, and looked at her chest, and nuzzled it whit his muzzle, and groomed it to, and was licking her trout.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Regina laughed a small laugh and kissed his lips...but held it there for some time.

MAlty and Alana had one eye open..they were getting a kick out of what they were seeing. Regina then rubbed her cheek on Nergal's and laid down.

"Can you please turn to your wolf form....stop being a puppy." Regina scrached the bridge of Nerga's muzzle playfully with a smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 pm

and he changed to his black and red wolf form."Is this better feonce".Said Nergal, and smiled a big grin."I am glad to be in this form, I feel so much stronger".And he rubbed his head on Regina´s back, from side to side several times, and licked her neck, and rubbed her upper bottom eria, just around the tail root gently.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

A small groan left Regina's mouth...she also blushed a little too. But she kept her eyes closed and wore a small grin. She felt secure even though Nergal was doing this. She did not like it but she like being near him.

"What are you doing?" She had a laughable tone when she said this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:58 pm

"I am rubbing your tail root, dont you like it Regina".Asked Nergal, whit a smile on his face, and stoped doing that, and looked at her, and smiled." I tought you would like that Regina, but me bad".And he did the side from side movement on her back, it felt good on his face to, rubbing it at Regina´s soft back and looked at her whit a big smile.

((BRB DINNER TIME))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Regina then wrapped her arms around Nergal and pulled him over her...She was laying on her back with a very sensual smile on her face. She then agian kissed him...but to her it had a deeper meaning. She knew the future and what it could hold....she also knew...that she would have to leave the others.

The thought almost wreched her heart out....she never thought she would have too...though she did own a home away from the Inn.....she found herself going back and staying for a long time.

"Hey Nergal.....when we get back....do you think we will need to move out of the inn?" Alana did not budge....but it did get her intrested the moment Regina said something about her leaving.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 pm

"Why do you think that Regina hm, we all can still live together, as we have, the Inn is big, its is room for us there, dont you think Malty, I see no need to move out of the Inn Regina, as we have been living there".And he looked at her." I still want to be whit my mom and dad".And he looked after Regina."Dont you Regina, why do you want to move out of the Inn hm".He looked at her." I dont want to move out from there, I think we will be more than welcome to stay at Malty´s Inn".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 pm

MAlty was suprised to see that Nergal knowing he was awake. Took him off guard for a moment.
"Of course.....It is an Inn...Anybody anywhere can stay. Especially family. Dont forget that Regina...Rolego would probably cry rivers if you left as well as Alana." Alana let out a small laugh and sniff she was already crying of the thought.

Regina gave a very happy grin with tears in her eyes. She then looked at Rolego....he was out cold. He had not eaten or moved all day and half of yesterday. But she looked at his pup form....

"Why cant I be mad at him?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next