FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 5 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Regina gigled a little...she wasent ticklish....but it did tickle her feelings a bit. She laid on her back with Nergal and thought of the trip, It was something diffrent. She was with the best group a person could ever thing of. She thought of thei and made a great smile before closing her eyes once agian.

Alana who was now resting on Malty, simply looked up at Hellfire and thought of his words.....this made her smile and fear greatly a the same time.....she thouught of her past....she could have been dead without those two....she closed her eyes and sighed while tears streamed down her face......they were so filled with joy it sounded like a melody while they fell to the ground. Malty saw this....and smiled....

(Iam back)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 pm

and Nergal looked at Regina."Now your all clean my girl".Teased Nergal, and let her go up, and changed into his puppie form, and was begining to go to the other group, when he heard foot falls from behind, and he looked over his shulder, to see Regina coming running towards him, whit a big smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Every one looked at here as she ran towards Nergal. Even though he was in his puppy form, she tackled him like he was his normal form...."Thank you for the spit bath.....now...." Regina gave a nice a nd long like back to the wolf. Hellfire kinda cringed by the sight and turned into NightRain.....she also cringed and she turned into Rolego.....and he plopped into the ground with some force....He looked up to see Regina.....He burst out laughing...Malty and Alana looked at him with a very confused look.

Regina did not mind though......she looked down at Nergal and chukled.
"What....you look like you have been struck by lightning..." She picked him up by his armpits. Just like a pup.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 pm

"Yeah I was struck by an angel".Smirked Nergal, and looked up at Regina, and smiled, and licked her lips, and just hung there, while she caried him away to some place, were she wanted him, and he just looked down at the grass, were his paws were brushing down towards, and he looked at Regina."Were are you taking me Regina hm".He looked at her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm

She looked down at him as she walked. "You will see in a moment....be patient." She looked back up and jumped form stone to stone tree to tree. She was very agile and nimble.

Then they finally reached the spot.....there was a high cliff.....that hung over into a bottomless pit....but head were mile and miles of mountains.....the snowcapped mountains all looked like they were reacing for the sun.....almost as if there was sky on top of another.....there was also a sound of rushing water....the bottomless pt was actually a giant black lake....

"Well here we are...." She set Nerga down and she sat with her legs hanging off of the cliff. She arched her back and smiled.

"This spot.....this very spot is where I was found......Malty and Rolego were in town and malty was going to Harlen to find Chrystal....but he found me......I was going to jump....." She placed her face in her hands.....but she did not cry.....she was still smiling. "But malty caught me......and I kicked and screamed...telling him to let me go....I thought he was going to eat me....or was going to bring to his pack to be eaten..." She laughed a little." but he brought me to Rolego....he was in the Cassandra form.....and it scared me when I saw her move upstains and a bright flash happened. And that is how Rolego and I first met. He took me in the second he saw me....." Regina held herself across her chest...." He held me as I tried to run but every time I tried he stopped me....I am so happy he did." She then turned to Nergal.

"I just wanted to come back here.....to see what it looked like.....it had not changed a bit." She sniffed and wipped a single tear from her face.....she was also crying tears of pur joy.

She then looked up at the sun....and back at Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 pm

and Nergal looked down at the pit."Hm wonder how it would feel, to actualy jump into that pit". said Nergal, thinking hard, but dident know that he did, and moved closer to the edge, and looked down at the black chasm."Hm I realy wonder how it would feel like, to have the wind up your chest, before you hit the water below".Giggled Nergal, and looked down at the chasm, whit a dreamy gaze, at the chasm below, he was mad enought to try it to, then he felt a firm tug on his tail.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Regina grabbed hold of him. Her face was not showing any happiness...
"Please dont talk like that.....I thought the same...." She pulled him in and held him very close. She gave a pretty tight grip on him.
"please dont......" She dared not look in the pit.....It scared and sacred her enough by just being there.....She began to tremble a little and her eyes began to glisten in the sunlight.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:13 pm

"Ah, Regina let us go from here".Said Nergal, and looked at her, and smiled."I see you dont like this place".And he smiled at her, while looking at Regina, and licked her Lips."Hey Regina wake up, let us go away from this place, before somthing stupid happens, dont you think Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Regina shook her head...."No....I could not come back here alone.....I wanted to out here., just a little longer."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 pm

"Ok".Said Nergal, and said that she could relise him, and he held her by his lap, had her siting on his lap, as he had changed to his human form." Ill be here whit you anywere, and every where Regina, I will not fail you Regina, I never will, that I promise".And he hugged her, so her back came into his chest, while they looked at the Chasm below, and he groomed her neck, and looked at the sky."Have you seen everything here looks so much greyer and depressive, from here Regina, have you seen it to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Regina smiled.
"I dont see it as a depressive and grey. I find it pretty and life giving......I stareted all over right here. So I find happiness and joy. I dont know why.....but I wanted for all these years....to come back here with them....Rolego and Malty......And I will.....but I could not ask.....I was too scared to ask." She hung her head low with some despare......she want Rolego and Malty to be with her.....

"But.....I guess later.....i could ask....I just dot want them to worry....they though I have let the past go.....but I have not.....Your father has siad All the words I was going to say to you...and them...." She pressed her back into Nergal.....Holding his arms....she felt secure.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 pm

and Nergal looked at her, and began to smile for himself, she was almost like a child, in his arms, but he was still werry week, but this was great, to just sit here and rest for a time, and he laid his head on Regina´s shulder, and licked her ear tip, and smiled, what would she do to him, if she got angry now, she had paddled him, but then he had spanked her to, so he had spanked them bouth now, and he was glad he had felt their skin in his hand, it was warm and soft.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Regina almost went to rest right there....But, she decided not to....It was still daylight. So she stood and helped Nergal up.

"Thank you for coming with me.....I wanted to at least be with someone." She pulled him up and Away from the cliff face....And she made her way to the group....But as she gotten closer to them....she began to hear the group speaking......but it was like right on que. She saw Malty and Rolego...Alana sleeping on Rolego's back.

"Wow.......time flies huh?" Malty recodinized the area.....he knew what happened here...
"Yeah....it has been 13 years....my she has grown." Rolego sat with a smile....Regina smiled a little as well.

"Yes she has....13 years......for some reason....I still cant let that day go.....I dont know whether to feel happy or sad. It is confusing you know Malty? I feel proud.....she is our little bundle of energy....and for some reason....she seems like she is ready to trek on her own......she is 21.......21....She is very smart, clever, and great looks to boot."

Malty knew where the comotion was going....and he did not like it."Rolego please.....look at yourself. You cant be there forever.....even if you could.....even you will have to let her go....she found someone...and Nergal may be that one she was looking for ever since the incedent with her last love.....you know?" Rolego nodded .....he felt it like it was yesterday.

"Yeah I guess you are right.....sorry heh....i just want whats best for her....she has been through alot." Regina was hapy but as well as sad.....she loved them all.....she loved Nergal, Rolego, Malty, and Alana....the same. She enjoys the companionship and his company.....she was feeling scared.....she felt like she was going to lose touch with them.

But before she said anything....she was stopped.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:02 pm

And Nergal looked up."Ah hey gentle men, its good to see you all in such a good form".And he cought and cought, and some blood came out again, and he held hevely on Regina´s shulder, and he looked at her and smiled, and brushed his lips whit a hankerchif, that he took out of his pocket, and he sat down on a stone, and took a pensil and paper, and drew Regina as she stood there, whit a worried look." You look so beautyful when you worrie".Giggled Nergal, and looked at Rolego."What are you thinking now man, your head will explode, if you think anymore".Snikerd Nergal, and closed his eyes, and then opned them again." Here you are Regina". He said whispering." Here is a picture of you".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Regina had words in her mind....and mouth. But nothing moved.....nothing made a sound. She simply drug Nergal to Rolego and Malty.

"Can his sickness be healed? Cause he has been growing weaker and coughing more ever since...well....you know.." Rolego felt completly guilty. Hs ears dropped so far and fast he thought they would fall to the ground.

Malty spoke for him."Yes it is.....but it would be best for this to heal on its own.....it is not easy to heal something in somones body.....we cant see it even though we know what the problem is." Malty sat and began to think....Regina still her emotions in a blur.....hung her head.....shec ould not make eye contact. Neither could Rolego.

Malty then had an Idea" Well in the next town there arer some very good mages and preists....they should be able to heal him......and Rolego.....I know you kept this from us..." Rolego's head all of a sudden looked up. With a confused look in his eyes.

"Rolego....your seal.....remember...it has not been renewed yet. And they should be able to brand another seal in your chest." Rolego hung his head agian...."Sorry cant do that. NightRain and Hellfire, including Felment...they would not be abnle to get out if a new seal is placed. Sorry wont do it." Rolego hung his head agian....Regina was also suprised that Rolego would still go through the broken and fractured bones just to keep Nergal's parents here.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 pm

And Nergal smiled."Listen her, ill say it again, this can never be healed, this is the payment that I did to the shard, do you understand, to so use so much power as I did, you have to pay, and you have to pay somthing that is dare to you, and that is your life force, there is nothing preasts or mages can do, do you all understand, that was my will who let Relogo live, throught this endure, when he did what he did, and he did it for my sake, and so did I for his sake, and that peyment is forever sealed in the shard, as no one will ever pay again, is it understood, and the peyment was my healt".Said Nergal, and looked at Regina." Ill be ok, I promise, or you can paddle my arse, if I fail, it will like beating a dead horse".Laughted Nergal, and backed of, from Regina´s gaze, as she came closer Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Then Rolego thought of somthing.....Felment.

Regina.....give me the shard.....Being dead it wont affect me.....I wont give energy to Nergal....Only the shard alone.

Regina looked up at Nergal as his voice changed.....but she did give him the shard.....Felment used the magic of all 4 beings.

Hellfire, NightRain, Rolego, and Felment....all 4....using and losing energy....It wont be a giant affect on them.....but the shard will have enough power if worn.....will feed and give energy.....It wont heal.....but it will gove life back to Nergal till the next town.....then All 4...were visable.....Rolego split from NightRain, Hellfire, and Felmont....all looking at the shard.

All the colors of their magic and life went into the shard...the shard began to shake in place.....then it turnrf int a bright and blaring ligt of yellow.....then it went straight into a blood red......after the spell was done they all flew back into Rolego....He took in a sigh and brought the shard to Nergal....placed it over his neck and and waited...nothing happened for a moment.....but then like water....a buttery and light.....some source of magic flew over Nergal......coving him complely......

Then the shrad began its process of giving and taking......it gave more than it took.....slowly giving back Nergal his strength...but not his health.....

He will be sick......dont worry.....his body is now able to move like it used to.....he has his strength back...but if the stone is removed....he will go back to his other state....he will retun to his pup form....his weakest state. Rolego looked at Nergal and smiled a little.....but did not show any happiness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 pm

And Nergal became his puppie self, and the Shard was little enought to hang on the puppies neck, and he hoped that Regina hadent taken it to near, what he said about beating a dead horse, he giggled for himself, or he would lie on Regina´s lap, and take some pain on his bottom instead, but he backed away from Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Regina took him up in his arms and hugged him. "Well thank GOD!!!!.....I thought you would never get your stregth back...." She held his cheek on hers and held him there.

Rolego turned and went on his way up the road....Malty and Alana both were already in tail.

"Well....can I ride on your back....you should get your stregth back fully in a matter of moments...." She let him down to do his thing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 pm

and then he changed to his Belial form, and said to her."Hop on my flower, and I let you ride my back". Giggled Nergal, and looked at her, and blinked, and then he wated until Regina had come on his back, and then he went away in a limp trout, he soonly came to Rolego, and smiled." Isent it time, you forgave yourself hm my friend."Said Nergal, and looked at Rolego´s tail.

(( bedtime, so goodnight my friend, and sleep well, when you turn in later))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Rolego did not respond......he was trying to forget.....but his soul was like an empty...shell....His eyes were no longer the nice and bright red color.....the color faded...

Regina looked at him with pure fear...not for herself but for him. The last time he was like this he locked himself away....When Regina was in rang she reached out and grabbed Rolegos fur.....it still had in softness and sheen....wind air went across his fur looked like flame.....so light and fluffy.,......but his eyes containd no life left.....He just kept moving forward..Regina then suddenly pulled on his fur...Rolego's eyes suddenly returned and he looked at her......she was in total shock by what she saw.

His eyes had no pupil......he was blind. Regina grabbed his face wich made her fall off of Nergals back...it was afunny sight....but no one laughed.

"Rolego.....can you see me.....Rolego." Rolego was scared alittle by her jump....but he smiled a little.

"No....I cant...but is temperary....A have been like this before...In order to give Nergals strength back....I will have to lose on m senses...so I chose my sight. Dont worry it will be fine." He licked Regina right on the face....but she still stared in his eyes.....she still could not see anything. But seeing him smile made he feel a ton of relif.

Alana was now on Rolego's back. She grabbed his ears.

"I will direct you.....just walk....and when i tell you to run....run....and where your head turns you move that way. Simple right?" Rolego smiled and nodded.

Malty was amused.....he did not expect for this to happen. But whatever.

They treked for what seemed like an eternity....Rolego, who is now has Malty's tail in his mouth in order to move safly....had Alana and now Regina on his back sleeping. Even though Rolego could not see....he knew that they were safe. As well as Nergal and Malty. He felt like a blind samuri. Using his smell an sound to navigate. Rolego made a click sound every once in a while...like ultrasound....to find his ways around.....

But in his mind....he wanted to stay this way......"Punishment.....punishment.....my burden.....my sins have come toget me..." But accidentaly those thought came out as words....loudly,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:28 pm

"Ah Rolego don´t copy me, it isent polite you know".Giggled Nergal."I think it is time, that did think in a more positive direction, dont you all think the same hm". And he looked at Rolego, and flashed a grin that he culdent see, now that he cant see, I can do every face I want, whitout him knowing,giggled Nergal, that had forgotten that his mom and dad still had eyes, and he smiled." Rolego are you in other ways ok hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Rolego turned in his direction but was not looking right at him.
"I am fine!! It doesent hurt so I am just fine..Just a little unkowing at the moment." He smiled as he said these words. He knows the roads like the back of his paw. But was happy enough that he had a seeing eye dog.....Rolego chukled at the thought.

"What about you Nergal? You feeling stronger yet?"

(Still in school.....sorry if post times are off)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

"Yeah I am fine Rolego".Said Nergal."Want to be there faster hm".He looked at Rolego, and waited for an answer from him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Rolego gave a nod. "Sure. I just need to find where you are." He turned into his pup form, but after he put Regina and Alana ln Malty. He tried to find his own way to Nergal....but he walked right past him. Rolego was having way to much fun.

He turned and walked into Nergal's back leg head first and bounced off. He shook his head dizzily and tried to find a way to feel his way but agian....could not find Nergal.

"A little help.....?" Rolego fell on his but facing away from Nergal....he was as happy as can be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: