FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 15 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Rolego and the other found a spot not to far from the place they rested before. But they also were acting very differently than before. They knew where they were going as well as they knew on the reasons why. The general was killed by Nergal's hand and an entire platoon was laid to waste by Rolego and Malty. This will not bode well for them...not at all.

"How will we explain this to the king? He is just as evil and as narrow minded as the Ambassador."

Malty spoke with a sound of worry. He knew that their rep. was still alright. They would not arrest of hang the true them cause of what they did to to the seal in the past. But they did not know what he would do. He was so unpredictable.

"Malty I dont know...the kind is not as stupid and as evil as Youron. If he was we would be in big trouble. He would sent the entire Vistinian army. Youron would have sparked a large war. Youron knew this...and his problem is with us two. And even Nergal."

Malty gave a small sigh...knowing this to be true.

"But how Ro? How did he know that we were the ones who did it? There no spies and we nit the entire area. No one should have came our accept for us and our family."

Rolego for once was unknowing. He did not know...and it was a good question....Nergal and Helena would be the ones to know how, since they have been with the people for so long...and with Helena back in Dromic....Nergal was their best bet.

"Nergal will know...he has too...or we might be walking into a slaughter."

Alana and Regina sat next to the two...thinking as like they were. The king does not even know who they are....but still they were just as in much trouble as their fathers. They needed to find a way of persuasion. If that does not work they will have to go to Folor....he is the only on who is at their disposal. If Folor denies helping...they are going to have a turf war on the roads.

Rolego after a few moments...soon made the mark...a large pillar of fire...arched through the air...if Nergal did not see this....they will be moving on...and meeting him in Vista. They dont have much time.

((OK...I GTG Comrade. You rest well and I hope my post clears up what we are going into. ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 pm

And Nergal saw the mark, and flew pont blank to it, and then he landed just beside them, and smiled."See I has arived, and so has my lovly fionsy".Gigled Nergal and looked at them."Sorry I came a bit late".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Rolego and malty both looked at him with a grin. Bfore asking their question. It was odd. But they had to find out how the Youron found out so quickly with barley any kind of marks from none of their magik.

"Well hello...and no you are not late."

Rolego responded before his face died of its smile. He then looked to him and spoke the question.

Nergal...Youron came to our inn knowing that we killed the commander. How do you think he was able to point out that we did it? We are actually more concerned than most now cause if he tells the king we might be thrown into a war we dont need. As well as our home is in jeopardy. He knows where we stay. Anything will be great to know.

((UGH!!! I will be back soon!!! My mom and dad are taking me out to eat. I will return!!! Later Comrade!))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

"First of all, he dont know, becurse we dident kill him, none did, the Assassin took him alive to the realm of Hell, did he not Rolego, so we did not kill him, he might still be alive as we speek, but he will never get out of hell, I think he has a revard from Lucifer, that says if you kill your own son, your will be free of torture for 1000 years, and be bathed in gold and money for the rest of eternity, so I dont think he´ll be back anytime soon".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Rolego listened to him with look of unsatisfaction. Some how the disappearance of Youron's general spurred him to come to their home. Something somewhere had to have made him know or at least given him enough clues about who did so.

Rolego gave a small shake to his head.

"Well I guess we wont know till be get there. But if Youron reaches the king and tells him what he thinks...we wont even have entrance into the gates to the slums. We have to tell the king....or we will have more than just the rebirth of the Fel's."

Malty gave a small sigh with Rolego...Alana and Regina both sitting listening and somewhat worried.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:58 am

Alana, who was by now getting even more annoyed by the silence, finally moved to Rolego and sat between his legs and Regina to Malty.

"So...do any of you have a plan when things do go bad.....if they do?"

Rolego looked down at her....then shook his head.

"Alana...if things do go bad...we may have to leave the country in general. If Malty, Nergal, and I were to start somthing....we are dependent on what forces the mages circle and the guards...we lack the fight power cause of the seal....yes it has been destroyed....but also they have been looking for any signs....we are almost in this alone."

Regina and Alana gave a small sigh...and nodded their heads..then they guess they are at a rut....then Dallana spoke.

"Are you sure....even Helena and I know you and thier king are usually on great terms....even when you found us. Why the sudden change?"

Malty answered quickly...but low and very depessing like.

"Yes.....but even those bonds are broken when some one on a high platform if taken down...alive or not."

Rolego and malty looked around at the sky and to the trees.....they were in a very tight...spot....if they fail...all of this....including their home...would be set afire.....and they wont have the man power or the power it self alone to take on every branch and kingdom....they cannot risk that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

((Hello. Comrade If you need to go just tell. It is not a prob either if you think you want to leave. heack you can come back at any time. LOL))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am

Rolego and Malty looked at the entire group. Jessica had just scent word that she and Cafal will step back on this one and turned back by using the message orb. Rolego then looked to Nergal and gave him the okay to return as well. Dallana....being who she is did not want to go. But after a few minutes of reasoning...she finally loaded onto Nergal's back and he too returned to the inn with no word said. Now....only Malty, Regina, Alana, Rolega, and Rolego remained on the trip....like old times.

Rolego then lowered the flames and continued onto the next phase... explain what too do if Youron was to visit again. He knew that they would be fine now... cause they now have 5 power houses at home. So they dropped that....and now what to say to the king when they arrive. Rolego and the others talking it over for hours..and deep into the night...they did not have a single idea what to do.

"Rolego we cannot simply walk to him. If we did we need some kind of help or at least a letter from our general. In which we do not have. What can we do now?"

Malty spoke with a lot of thought and alot of total unknown. It was odd now being in this position...if Youron was back at home and the king of Vista was to attack....yes...there will be war...but the blood of Nergal will be placed as a sacrifice almost.

"I dont know Malty. We are strung very thin...and we dont have an army at our disposal. We are literally at the whims of whomever can provide help. Which is not common these days."

Malty gave a small shake...but did finally give a nod. He understood fully....the girls were asleep on their side out like a light. Both Malty and Rolego looked at them and could only think of them at this point...if they were to fall they would lose them....if they failed the girls will be homeless again...and only Chrystal and the other staff members will be able to run the inn.

Rolego turned to Ren and she quickly took Regina...who was on her shoulder and brought her to Malty...laying her between his side and his tail...in which did wrap around her making her give a small groan.

Ren was going to take a small walk. And with Rolega back into the body Ren was more free to move.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 am

Ren walked deep into he woods...looking at everything...the sights the nearby lakes...everything....but could not find the peace and calm she had been looking for. She was stressed and very uptight. She did not know what to do...but then a sound began to puncture her ears.

It was a sound a very lovely guitar...and she was actually very drawn to it. She had to get on all fours to get into areas her body could bend to get into...but soon she did reach the area of the sound.

She looked to see a very rare sight. There sat a darker skinned man....black. Well a very dark chocolate brown. He had dreads just long enough that it past his eyes. He wore very ancient armor...armor that she only read in books....Kore armor....this being was from THE strongest tribe ever. They were also known to share the same power that Rolego had. She could only look at this figure with wide eyes....and really wanted to see his face. Very old and charred scrolls...said very few things on their looks. But already....she could see this one was very powerful. Young...mid-build. But looked like he was in very good shape.

He then stopped playing....and Ren was up a tree the moment he did. That is when he stood and turned. His eyes were as golden as something could get. Had a large scar over his left eye...probably from a large feline. Robbing him of his sight of that eye. It was slightly gray...that is how Ren knew. But she blinked once...and he was gone. As she began to search for the man....there was not a single trace. Till...

Has anyone ever taught you not to stalk strangers?

Ren was in total shock.....he was behind her...very close. Her tail was pretty much past him....She could fell his breath. But she did not move at all. But she did want to see the full face of this boy. She slowly turned....judging from his voice....he sounded to be very crude...and very gloomy...but when she turned to him...he had a very calm smile...and his eyes were lit up like the sun.

She literally took a small stumble and slipped off of the tree only to be caught by the Kore and brought to the ground. Very quickly. She was more than 20 ft up a tree...and be brought back down in less that half a second...made her stomach spin. She regained her composure...and immeditaly began to look him over...He was littered with cuts....stitches, some as old as he and still not healed, metal branding....brandings? She stopped looking him over....cause he was also doing the same to her. Stopping as soon as he saw the branding.

Ren then finally spoke.

"Yes....I was taught better....but...I actually never seen...a person like yourself. "

The young man gave a small laugh to her...but gave a nod.

Yeah...I get that alot. I am the only one of me.

Ren gave a small laugh...and looked at him at he same time... freezed while looking at one thing...and broke her stare again...feeling kind of hot.

"So then...er....what are you?"

I would rather give my name....if that is fine?

Ren gave the boy a wierd look....but shrugged.

"FIne....what is your name?"

The boy gave a small sigh...almost as if relived that he did not have to say anything.

My name is Lokane. You?

He gave a sweet smile....and Ren looked away....

Okay....he looks okay She looked up at him again...
Never mind.....he is smokin'

"My name is...well...umm...Ren?"

Lokane looked at her with an odd smile....

Why the question? Is that your name?

Ren did not even noticed that she said her name in a question...and quickly gave a nod....placing her hands...behind herself. Lokane then looked at her awkwardly...and gave a small smile....then....he began to glow.....first it was dull...but then he erupted in light. Which made Ren close her eyes tightly....after a few moments...she opened her eyes...to see a male version of herself....and because they were the same....she could only feel what she felt the first time when she out at night with Nergal.

Oh my god.....what and who is this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Lokane looked at Ren through beautiful eyes...and Ren noticed how handsome he really was. Devilishly....it was very awkward but at the same time she knew that he to be okay...he could have easily killed her by now. She found herself just staring at her direct equal....and then finally broke the stare by shaking her head.

"Umm...yes...My Name is Ren."

Lokane gave a small chuckle to her and patted her shoulders...he really did not know what he looked like. Or even how good he actually looked. Ren was slowly beginning to heat up. Not only because of the area....it was growing dark...but also because she was actually beginning to grow very attracted to this new being. What ever it was. He was....he then spoke again...his voice being different.

Well...I can see that you are still trying to find out what I am......well....I am well....i dont know...My normal being. I was changing when I was born. So, the form you saw first was the one i think I am. But I do know I have a Kore Bloodline...

Lokane then trurned to Ren....to see her eyes go very wide. A kores.....an extinct race...and the most powerful.

umm....hello

Ren snapped out of her daze and had a small knowledge fit....she exploded with questions...answers....everything....Lokane...simply was over taken by the volley of words and almost faulted. Giving nods to everything she said. Like a man to his wife when in trouble.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 am

((Um Hello again sorry I Failed dident feel like Rping but ill take a new name that Ill use))

Out of nothing came a being, he was all coverd in Darkness, and he sat by a corner, he had only one red eye, that looked like it were done of fire, he was not evil, Nor was he good, he was one of the great demon´s, that came from the lovest pits of the Rashan empire, an unknown Kingdom of the upper world, like this one, and he had a great jagged Black sword, that he called for Gleipnir, but it was a strong sword, and he looked at as some fellows walked by, they looked like they were on a mission, he just sat there in the shadow in the cave, and looked at them.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Lokane looked at Ren as she began to grow increasingly uncomfortable. She was getting actually very squeamishness. She did not like knowing she was growing attracted to a stranger...then she looked in his eyes. HE had the same exact eyes as Ren's, Same power and also the same strengths. His build was the same as hers, everything was. So Ren began to test him. She turned to Rolego...and then Lokane turned to another form but with black fur and purple eyes.

Rolego looked at him with a funny look....and Lokane did the same back like a mirror.

"This is amazing....I thought you people were wiped out during the Felmount wars. How come you survived that night?"

Lokane gave a small griving sigh...and looked almost as if he was reliving it again.

I was not there...i was on my pilgrimage to the 4 great cities and the wells they bore. I was gone for only a month...but that was long enough for demons to kill my people completely.

Rolego gave a small nod and bowed his head apologetically.

"I am sorry I asked....I was just wondering about why. I did not think about your stance."

Lokane with a paw waved it off.

It is okay...I lived for some time, it does take alot to drop this past though, I am fine.

Lokane gave a small smile and then turned to his ear....he began to hear crackling..like a fire. He did not notice it till now. There was a faint glimmer in the cave...and sure enough it was a fire....but...who was next to it. It was so shady it was impossible to catch onto.

((Hey it is okay. I just sent Cafal and Nergal back to the inn. They are still here. Good to see you are back Comrade.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 pm

And Kal Torak sat there in the cave floor, he was klad in a cloak of shadows, and his Armor was of total blackness, only his one eye could be seen throught the cave, and ofcurse the little fire that he had done, and he felt a presence had got hold of him, but he dident care, becurse he was almost cosmic power incarnate, and he smiled up at the strangers, that looked at him, he had long white hair.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Lokane looked at the shadow...only finding two distinct features...its eyes...and its hair. They stood out. But the level of total darkness made his lips curl and his fur stand. Rolego looked at him with a look of small shock then NightRain felt the total wash of the darkness in the cave. Though kind....cant be to careful. Rolego did the same but stood near Lokane as he spoke.

"Who's there?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 pm

"Nobody knows my name from up here".And his only burning eye stared right back on them."But my name is Kal Torak, and I am from below the Fiery chams´s Of Rashan".Smiled Kal Torak, and looked at them, and smiled."Why you two curling your lips like that".Kal Torak raised himself, he was a big strong being, and darkness coverd his figures, and moved closer to them, his Helmet had two big horns standing out, like an ox horns, and his long white tail of hair,down his back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

They both looked at him and both of them took their forms. Lokane took his form as before as Rolego turned to Valey in her battle outfit. Leather and mail armor all on her. With a large staff white as snow.

Why do you think? Your appearance is not helping our nor your situation

Lokane looked at Kal Torak with a large sneer of his own. He did not know what was in front of him right now. Neither did Valey. She never met anything nor anyone as large or as fitted with black as he. Which made her glow a little red. Not in fear or bluch...the aura she bore was slowly beginning to leak...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 pm

And Kal Torak took his black Jagged sword, and stood ready to take on this forms."So show me what you can do against me".Smiled Kal Torak inside his Helmet, he was a little teaser himself, but he dident show it, they were affraid of him, and he was fit for a sword dance, and he was complitly imune of spells of any form.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Valey could see the barrier....but it was not a physical barrier. Her eyes could easily see the large,thick, and very tough magical barrier. Something she could not dispel or remove in any kind of way. Malty would be completely useless as well as she. That is when Lokane gave her a look.....and for some reason she knew what she had to do. She placed her staff back onto her back took out a large shield with an aura on its own and a mace. She was not fighting....she is going to play healer and support. Though painful attacks of magic wont help....maybe alteration and force will.

Lokane quickly chanted a few words and his armor appeared again. Shinning like gold. It was white with gold trim and ad the face of dragons on it. He had no blade....he was taught to use his hands. They controlled the blade...making them more deadly.

He took a stand...and after a moment....he simply made the ground turn to dust as he went forward.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 pm

And Kal Torak held his ground, and stuck his blade into the ground, and what happned, out of the ground came blades criss crossing the entire pathway towards him, and then they were gone again, like shadows, and he smiled, and took is stand again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Lokane saw this and Valey took her part. She took the staff and twirled it above her had and struck the ground. Making a shield, not a barrier, but a shield to absorb the damages done to Lokane. Lokane used his own abilities. Making his body spin in the air so fast the the trees and ground began to tear, and break apart as well as going into the twister Rolego was making going to Kal.

Rolego was moving pretty good. Not to fast but to slow either. The spinning made him gain more power. Valey, played her part again as she let an aura shoot from herself to him. Making the twister turn to light and grew bigger.

Malty Alana, and Regina...heard the commotion...and now they were beginning to go into the fray. Though they were far away...it did not take alot to figure out the Rolego was probably in trouble.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 pm

And Kal Torak smiled, but nobody could see it, as he was in his helmet, he loved to Fight, and he jumped up quite high, for his build, and planted a foot right on Lokane Face, and landed deligatly on his feet, as he saw Rolego come twisting about, and did a head but, so Rolego was between his horns and wall of the cave, and looked at him."Not bad at all".And he let his hold go, and Rolego fell to the floor, and he went back to his sword."So what about a sword match instead, I challange you". he pointed his sword tip at Lokane.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Rolego looked at this man with eyes that was in some shock. But then gave a nod. Though he never used blades. He was trained very well with them. He placed his hand out and a blade literally began to form. Like water from his hands the blade formed and glistened as it turned to some sort of steel.

Then placed the blade in front of him...Valey now ready for another brawl.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm

And Kal Torak smiled again, And was ready, blade in an arch, ready to strike." Show me what you can, with a blade".And he swung his blade towards Rolego´s leg, in a thunderous blast, and hoped he would block it.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Lokane with his eyes peeled for a moment....closed them. Then like an explosion he reopened his eyes. There was a sudden fire of determination that was not there before and as the blade came he caught it by the blade. Then he let it drop to the ground. With not a mark on his hand.

My blade is something you dont talk about.

He then, with his blade, began to twirl it in the air in front of him. Then struck the ground. A blast of energy flowed up and out of the ground and toward Kal Torak. It was compressed energy....even Valey saw this and quickly moved. She did not want to be caught in the blast.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:59 pm

And Kal Torak just stood there, obsobed all the energy moved an Inch by the impact, and looked at Lokane, and let that power come out with a dark powerish ling to it, and it blasted towards Lokane, and Kal Torak jumped, and took Lokane´s body before it was crushed to spliunters by the wall, by his imence power of his Dark cosmic power, and looked at Lokane." not bad at all stranger, not bad at all, you moved me one inch thats good".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum