FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 7 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 pm

"what do I think of you Regina, ill tell you what I think, I think you shuld be more than just my big sister, I think we shuld be partners in life, you and I Regina, becurse I love you, and I know you love me to Regina, so bite that fear inside of you in the butt, and snap out of it, becurse your a great person, and so thinks my mom and dad to". He looked at Rolego."And so dos my onkel".He looked after Malty". And our sister Alana."He looked after Alana.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Regina was actully not suprised....she had a feeling that he did feel this way ever since the time they visited his old home.
Regina looked at him right in the eyes...no words were needed to be said. But Rolego and Malty as well as Alana wanted to hear an answer. Rolego spoke up.

"COME ON ANSWER ALREADY!!!" Regina gave a chukle and gave a small kiss to Nergal.
"Ok."

The others than began to scream and hollar....Rolego and Malty began to howl. Alana was to tired to dod anything else but smile at Regina and Nergal.
"Dont do anything stupid."
Regina knew what she was implying!! Regina gave a comical glare at Alana.
"WOW Not that deep yet......but maybe later....."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm

And Nergal hugged Regina strongly."So now we will be together Regina, as a real Family".He looked at her, and gave her a Ring, that he got from Khors, only for this matter."So now we are bound to be together as long as we live, do you understand Wife".He padded her bottom rather hard, and giggled, and baced of a bit, he knew she would repay him dearly back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

egina gave a small giggle as he was embraced...she did not care as much anymore. She then gave him a kiss.....it was long and dawn out. She then placed her head on his chest with a smile...."Yeah....yes we are."

Rolego then felt a cold rush.....NightRain was now out and formed. She was crying like a mother would. It was a funny sight. She at first was crying......then she was extremly excited and accentric.

OMG!!!! My baby is getting married!!!.....Also Nergal...Dont screw this up... Regina heard her words......but took them into account.

I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!!! ACK!!! Wow.....Nergal you have grown so much. I actully thought you wernt going to ask!! Rolego now in his own cell looked at Hellfire....he was as proud as can be....and Felment was smileing as well...they were all happy.
Alana was also frantic as well. Malty simply sat down and gave a smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 pm

"Hey mom, what you mean, I wont screw this up, or ill think my butt will be in serius truble, dont you think so to Regina". He blinked to Regina, and giggled, and licked her lips, and was in his puppie form, and ley on Regina´s lap, and wagged his tail." I love you Regina, and I did from the first time you laid your hands on me".

((Night my friend must go to bed now))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 pm

(Ok goodnight Comrade....see you Friday.)
Regina looked down with very passionate eyes....and she began to stroke his fur.
"Love you to." She had tears in her eyes....nobody could tell what kind of tears they were though.....not even she. She actually did not know why she was....NightRain saw this and held a frown....she was happy herself...but something about Regina's look seemed unreadable.

Malty and Alana both were looking the other way not seeing what Regina looked like....she kept a smile....but for some reason....
....aaaaa.....I should not worry about it....she should be fine. Nergal is a good boy....most of the time...she should be able to hold herself. Then NightRain tunred her head from her back....

Regina then looked at NightRain..."Could I speak to Rolego please?" Night turned and heard her tone.....and gave a slow nod.

Rolego was now present. And wore his normal goofy grin.
"Yeah whats up?" He had not have a clue.....Regina tried to think of her words.
"I dont know...."
"You dont know?"
"Well I do it is just......sigh........I want to be with him....but it feels like-" Rolego placed his tail over her mouth. Like he did when she was very young.
"Dont worry.....dont worry....in time you will most definaly know...including Nergal. You two are bright and clever. You both will know when the time has come. Okay?" Regina looked at Rolego as a very good father figure.......She held his tail and gave a nod. She looked up to be greeted by a very wet, and long lick to her face.

At first she kinda gagged.....but then smiled.
Rolego gave a small goofy look back at her."Ah there is a smile. Now let you mind be at rest."
Rolego and Malty agreed prior to the trip to pull off a all nighter and sleep during the day. Mainly because of the roads....they were usually mountains....which ar the worst places to be at night.

Malty then looked at Rolego....he saw that Rolego was carrying a very wide grin.
"how long..."
"2 months tops"
Malty Gave a laugh at Rolego's words....Actually to hard for a few moments. After seeing that the others fell asleep. Rolego turned into his most likly true self.....Rolego still did not know his normal form....but he had a stange hunch that it was either the Rolego form or his other form.....the only two he uses alot.

Malty looked at Rolego agian...."Well It has been a long time....Rolego."

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 7 Akeela

Rolego gave a small look back at Malty. "Yes it has.....5 years....I dont know....it just feels like I have a true form.....i just dont know what it is. I am lost." Rolego looked at his fur....it had a very beautiful hue....red and black...

Malty went to Rolego and bumped his shoulder."Hey dont think about it to much....it has been a while since you last used this form....well now I guess it is safe to change into it now since the seal has a new hold...thanks to Khors."

Rolego looked at Malty with semi-proud eyes." Yeah....but I just want to have a form.....a form....ME....But I dont have one......I still have a strong feeling when I think I have found it.....there is the possiblility that I may be nothing at all.....or the form is not the right one." Rolego looked at the ground with hung ears...."I just want to know who I am....what I really look like." Malty then moved in front of him....he had a slight hard glare....but it did mean alot to Rolego.

"Rolego we have been thorugh this before.....we only know you for who you are. You think to much about it." Rolego popped his head.
"OK BUT WHAT IF I AM REALLY A GIRL!!!! WHAT GENDER!!??" Malty slapped Rolego's mouth shut..."How the hell would I know....and be quiet....you almost woke the others." Rolego with a hardened gaze nodded and Malty removed his paw.

"Look Rolego...maybe it is best for you not to know.....you are anything and everything......just leave it at that." Rolego tried to come up with some words.....but he could not think of any.
"A.....Alright." Malty then looked at him for a moment..."Turn into a girl." Rolego was taken back...."Why...?"

"Look just do it." Malty had a stern and commanding voice....NightRain and the other could not figure what it was either....so Rolego did.

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 7 ___Swiftkill____by_wolfsbane_drawer

Malty then did something Rolego was at first suprised about.....Malty walked forward sat pretty close to his face.
Malty looked him over."Feel any diffrent?"

Rolego shook his head...then he found out what Malty was getting at... Rolego or whoever she was gave a gracious smile. "thanks...." Malty gave a small grin back.

"Not a problem. Lets continue then...There is still daylight."
So Rolego turned back to normal with a new and better feeling in his head.

"Yeah....maybe it was for the best."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:51 pm

And Nergal looked at them."What are you two boys also going to marry". Giggled Nergal, and backed of a bit, when he heard Malty growl."Ah what is it Malty, you not to men then hm". Giggled Nergal, and looked at Rolego."Look it dosent matter, what your real form is, as we love you for whom you are, girl or boy, its all the same, we still love you lots Rolego, remember that". Blinked Nergal.

And then he walked back to Regina, in his human form, and placed her on his lap, and carrised her back, and rubbed it to, while he had her head on his shulder, and whisperd into her ears." Ill never fail you Regina, becurse your the star in this dark times Regina, and your eyes are ableze like the stars above us". And he looked up to the star filled horizon, and smiled at Regina, and kissed her mouth, it was a long kiss, and he looked at her, and smiled."Your not affraid of me Regina, I will you no harm my love".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 am

Regina was still resting but she made a small grin....Rolego and Malty gagged a little due to what Nergal said about them. Rolego though.....was not to syre about Nergals words.

"Well thanks Nergal.....It just been a strong point in my mind to really find out who I really am. I just hope it is something I should not remember....I dont know where my parents are or even if they still live....It just a plague Ihave had." Rolego turned his head and hung his ears a little. Malty simply gave a smart and egoish look back to Rolego.
"Are you serious? Look....Rolego....You have been trying to find that out for centuries....literally!! This will only stress you out to no bounds. You will just go insane after a while." Rolego gave the small glare from before at him.
"Well what if I need to find out?....What secrets do I know.....what do I know....and what do my original form knows that the others dont!!??" Malty never put that into thought.....He gave a large sigh....

Alana was awoken by this time. She was listening in. She also did not like how Rolegop felt.
"Rolego.....look at me." Rolego turned his head slowly at Alana who rode his back. He had a good feeling on how the argument would end.
"Look hard.....," Her voice had a very commanding tone.....but was to sleepy to be so.
"Do you think that if you found out who you were it would bring more memoried of your past that you tried so hard to forget?....How do you think it would affect you? If there is more to you that you know.....do you think it should be left hidden away?" Rolego was suprised by how much she had figured out in just a few moments.

He bent his head a little and shook his head. Alana pulled her way up to the top of his head and she had her feet dangling off Rolego's shoulder and her chest and gut on the back of his neck. She began to pur and rub her head on his neck as well.....Rolego found some calmness in it.
"Rolego just be yourself....hey....why fix whats not broken?" Rolego smiled a big smile and licked her gently on her cheek. She for some reason purred loudly.

Malty a smile to her. "See Rolego.? Do not worry to much about it." Then they came across a valley......And for some Reason Rolego stopped........he was looking at a tree stump...it was rather old....had markings here and there. Some were even so illegable you would think it would not be earthly. But the tree stump made him look and scan the entire thing.......then he looked beyond it..

"Oh my goodness......Malty.......Im home.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 am

And Nergal looked at him."Yeah so you said in Cassandras form to, that this was your home Rolego".And he looked at him." I think you think to much of your past Rolego, just relax, take it easy, as you said to me Rolego, we are all a big family to, and the same goes for you Rolego, we love all your form´s, even your demon form, even if its uglier that mine."Blinked Nergal, and backed away, becurse this was said against HellFire, his Father, and he hated his insults, never been found of Nergal´s rude words, he had always given him his peace of mind, when Nergal had said somthing bad against his father, and he giggled and looked at Rolego."So dady, you want to spank me, as you did before, you had nothing against it then". He laughted hard, and pointed his tounge now after HellFires immage."Then come and get me, no magic is aloved, this time you will realy hunt me, if you dont feel to old to get me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Rolego felt the fury of Hellfire erupting inside....Rolego also knew that he would not be able to stop him if he wanted out. So Rolego simply let him out.
Hellfire was not happy. He had a straight glare....there was somthing about this look that made him look more upset than ever. That pissed off fathers look.
You Ignorante child......you know these thing and words do get on my nerves....grow up....Or I will make you mature the hard way. Hellfir began to gain energy....he was ready to jump his son. He was not afrid to do so either. Nergal was old enough to be thrown around.

Hellfire all of a sudden lunged at Malty's back. Malty turned and grabbed Regina. She was almost hit by Hellfire as she was being pulled down by Malty. The wiff of the air made her hair fly everywhere. He headbutted Nergal right in the chest. Hell then began to lunge at him as quickly as he could....hitting Nergal very few times.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

"Hey dad, we chuse our form´s first, so ill use this one". He changed to his Hell hound form, and smiled at his dad." Chouse yuor form visely". And he looked at Hellfire, whit a smile." Becurse I am grown up, but mature I dont realy know if I want to mature, they say you die faster, if you Mature to quikly, and at my curent state, it would be fatal HellFire, so I dont want to, I want to stay young as long as I can, so chouse your form wisely HellFire, becurse I can outrun you slow poke". Blinked Nergal." And its rude to kick after others father, that you said yourself". He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:53 pm

The words Nergal spoke made Hellfire furious. He was snarling and growling with wide eyes...his eyes were turning to the color of gold....the white of his eye turned black. This was no demon. Hellfire was now using every attribute of the souls he had except for Rolego. NightRain and Fellment both go into gear with Hellfire. All three wanted to get him and make him suffer.

This thing had a name....it was not his parent anymore.
"zzzzzzZZZemnossss...." Their voice was very low....very dark....but it was loud. The ground where he stood began to decay.. and die.

You may be my son......but this does not mean that I will not make you suffer.....your move. Zemnos then sat down.....and looked at Nergal.

Malty and the others looked at this ....thing with confusion....they were not scared...but they were also very figity about the out comes. Every breath Zemons made had a weird black and white fog....it was not to noticeable....but it leaked out of his mouth with every breath.

I am waiting....you half demon. Malty was taken back and offened....Alana and Regina now knew that this was not Rolego....he would never say that.

(How was you THANKSGIVING!!??)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Nergal looked at him." Am I suposed to lay down and scream now hm, a half Demon you say". Nergal looked at his Father, or Zemnoss, or whatever it was called." Do you even know me anymore hm". He looked at his Father, and toched his heart Rigeon." You know, whit a wiff of an eye, I could rip you out of his body". And he took into Zemnoss soul, and pulled, it was halfway out." Do you Remember me Zemnoss, do you remember your Nightmare, I AM YOUR NIGHTMARE ZEMNOSS, my name is Abigor, Remember that name well all of you". His paw was white like snow, but his body was as black as night itself.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Zemnos gave a very comical laugh....It seems that you have forgoten..... Zemnos stood and stepped back...the soul of Felment was left in the paws of Nergal....
you have not forgotten about the why you are sick......Rolego was almost killed due to or souls seperating.......You have about 20 seconds..... Zemnos sat down and waited for Nergal to place Felment back....Rolego....was getting short of breath.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 pm

"no problemo". He put it back, as easily as it was gotten out." See my power is limitless, I am your undoing". And in his form, he was more Spiritual, and he got into Rolego, and serched his whole soul, and found what he was looking for." Ah hey there Zemnoss, dident think I could do this, did you hm". He laughted, and crushed Zemnoss between his paws." I dont like beings that hurt my friends, do you understand Zemnoss". He was ready whit the killing blow, and it would kill him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Zemnos laughed agian...but it sounded so much darker. He looked down back at Nergal with a diffrent look....it was one of the final forms of Hellfire's Demon....
Oh DO please....you father and mother would be fine going back to hell.... He had a very dark grin....his eyes wide..,the look of him had a sense of pure evil and fury. But he was not mad....he seemed to be more happy and anxious.
Seeing you parents die agian would be great!! Your pain will show no bounds!!! You are so nieve half demon....just like your mother when she died....the screams of them both was like music.

His laugh was loud and audiable even though it was in his soul...it rang out into the real world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:35 pm

And Khors came out of Abigor. "Ah now I have you atlast, remember me Zemnoss, now ill give you somthing".And he sent a lightning bolt that netrulized Zemnoss power, and his body sharted, but it ended up in his seal, in Rolego´s chest, so they all were fine, and Khors looked at Nergal."better yuo go back now i think Ren wants word whit you about your rudeness". Giggled Khors, and giggled."I am glad that your still the same as always" .Laughted Khors. "Your big mouth hasent changed a bit"
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Zemnos smiled......then a loud crack was heard. He then stormed down and slugged the fire out of Nergal.

He then forced Nergal down. He then brought his face close Nergal's. He kept his sharp stare. It got darker every second.
You and I are well alike.....we kill to survive....you dont think any diffrent than I do!! You are a monster!!! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE FULL TRUST AND RESPECT OF THE ONES YOU THINK HOLD YOU DEAR!!! THEY JUST FELT SORRY FOR YOU!!! YOU DESEVE TO DIE!!! YOU WONT BE ANY DIFRENT THEY WILL SIMPLY MOVE ON!! THEY WILL FORGET YOU EVEN EXISTED!!! He then had an abrupt choke...and spat out blood.... and spat it all over Nergal.

THE BLOOD OF HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES AND PARENTS ON YOU!!!! YOU LEFT KIDS WITHOUT A LIFE!!....you are vile vermin......You are nothing in that world.....you deserve to stay in the total blackness.....just as youu did sending innocent lives to their deaths!! YOU KILLED CHILDREN AND ELDERLY!!! YOU ARE A DEMON!!! YOU HAVE NO FAMILY!! YOU HAVE NO BEING YOU CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT YOU WERE THEIRS!!!! THEY ARE ALL DEAD!! He then gave a harty and dark bowserish laugh that rang out through the spirit realm.

Rolego was now feeling that after affects...."Nergal.....dont listen......" Rolego began to bleed from out of nowhere.....he was losing what strength he had...But he had the three spirits with him...all the same.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:02 pm

"Hm there your wrong Zemnoss, I have a real Family, if I could, I would have you as a part of that Family to, as I felt nothing bad inside in your Soul Zemnoss, yuor only Dads anger and wrath, so what you say Zemnoss". He gave out a paw."Want to be a part of this to, as we all are here to fight the Darkness, that will desend into this realm, we need your power to Zemnoss". And he looked at him, now more whit respect." I am sorry, I saw you as an enemy before." And he went out of Rolego again, and changed back to his demon self." So what you say Zemnoss, will you lend us yuor power".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Zemnos looked at him with suprised eyes but then growled a deep growl. He lunged bit down on the right collar bone of Nergal. Both blood and light went eery where.

YOU CANT BE SERIUOS!!! I DESPISE YOU!!! YOU AAND YOU DANMED THOUGHTS!! YOU NEED TOD DROP AND EAT DIRT!!! He then began to fill rage. The spirit world began to turn to a blood red and he began to yell and roar...
His eyes were blaring red and black. He was yelling profanity and swears and curses.
I WILL MAKE YOU GO THROUGH EVERY INCH OF PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH WHEN YOU MURDERED MY PARENTS!!!Rolego and the spirits looked at Zemnos....then back at Nergal...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:23 pm

And Nergal changed Back to his real form, and looked down, there was profound sadness in his eyes."Now i know, I can never be forgiven, for what I did".He feel down on his knees, and looked at Zemnoss, and reached for his dagger, and handed it to Zemnoss." Please just kill me, or do what ever you want, if I could change back time, I would do so Zemnoss, I am so sorry, what I have put you all throuhgt, I was heartless then, yeah I kiiled for the pleasure of killing back then, that is true, I had no heart back then, oh if only I did meet these people before, then all of that would never happen, the fault is all mine, and my soul is broken, and I am a broken man to, so do what ever you want to me Zemnoss, I deserve every inch of that pain, that you give me, ill give anything to change the time back, and repair all the faults I did then, you would not be in this mess Zemnoss, then you would be happy by your father site, and see him die of old age, I am sorry Zemnoss, I was so brutal and evil back then, I had no fealings".Tears were falling like river´s from Nergal´s eyes, he could never forgive himself, for what he had done towards them never.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Zemnos Gave a hearty laugh!!.....who said I would kill you.....? He took the two dagger and learched out of Rolego....And brought the blades down on Rolego's Collar bone....they sliced through like a warm knife through butter.

Alana, Regina, and Malty all stared blakley.....they saw what had just happened...and agian...they are going to have to got through with it.....MAlty covered the girls faces as they both slowly got to their knees. Malty held his gaze....he was unimaginabl sad....but he could not show this.....not now....Rolego...was agian....motionless...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Enought is enought" .Said a cold voice, and everything around him began to freas, and his body was made of ice, he was no longer a dog, he was a being made of ice, and he took inside of Rolego, and riped Zemnoss out of his body, and looked him into the eyes."I will be your down fall" .He laughted, as he looked into Zemnoss eyes, and he plunged his ice claw throuhgt Zemnoss body, and lookede at him, and took his knifes, and jubbed them into his eyes, and he saw that Zemnoss was no longer, his Knifes had split throught Zemnoss soul chain, and it was gone, and so was the spirit, and he changed into his human form, he had killed Zemnoss in cold blood, and boved down for Relogo, and touched his collar bone, and everything was healed, no more blood run, and then he did it again, he gave Rolego his life back." I dont want to loose you Rolego, and Zemnoss, I am sorry, but he is dead and and gone". He looked at Rolego, whit Tear striken eyes."Its all my fault". And he was week, but the ice being, had given him much of its life powers, and he smiled." But ill be ok, and so will you all".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Rolego did not move still.....Malty went to Rolego and laid next to him....there were no spirit energy coming or leaving him.....NightRain, Hellfires, and Felmoust were non excistant....they were locked away in the dead corpse...Malty with a heavy heart took the girls and placed them on his back...the girls cried all of their tears....both of them....empty...Rolego was left for the elements....He would want it that way.

"Nergal.....lets go.." Malty said this with not emotion in his tone....he had a glazed look in his eyes...they have seen the one thing that would make him cry....but now....they had to get to Vista...and then the seal....they had no time to waste.

Regina got off of Malty and moved to Nergal."Nergal....look at me." She movd his face in her hand to make him look at her.
"Are you ok?...I know that this may be a question that shoud not be asked....but will you be able to move on?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 pm

And Nergal changed into his spirit form, and he saw the corpse, and went into it, and there Was a green gastly glow, and then there was a grean stream going towards Rolego, but this could kill of Nergal, but he just dident care, and he let the flow of souls go into Rolego, whit the help of Khors, refil Rolego´s body, and then he found what he was Serching for." Ren I will not loose you mom".And all of them went back to Rolego´s body, and Nergal was Back in his solid form."He is alive now, he has no form, Rolego he is a total shape shifter, so he can chouse what he is by himself, or as we said, I want him, he is my dad and mom".And he took him up, and heard a Faint heart beet, and he sent a jolt throuhgt Rolego´s Bottom, and Rolego jumped up whit a eipe." No time to sleep now, you see Rolego, so lets go on".And Nergal feel down, he had used every bit of his power to make Rolego the way he was, he hadent lost anything, and Zemnoss body just became ashes, and flew away whit the wind." Rest in peace Zemnoss, even if that wasent your real name".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum