FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 9 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:48 pm

"Its Quite easy Regina, he is your father figure Regina, that is why you cant be mad about him, as you was of me, not to long ago".Giggled Nergal, and looked up after Regina, and smiled." I will never be mad at you, ill only spank you, if you dont behave, so easy is that". Giggled Nergal."So better watch out Regina". Blinked Nergal, and was still under Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Regina smiled and pulled him in for a long hug.
"Oh yeah?....well....since I cant do much damage to you......I guess I will Ren Have her way then....seems fair."
Regina gave a small giggle as did Alana.

"You know how much you love her and Your mother."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 pm

"Yeah I love them werry much, that is why I did what I did to, even if I lost my life, I would gladly sacrifice mine for theirs, that you all shall know, I would give it for all of you, as your lifes are more worth than my lousy life, I have brought nothing but pain to everyone, that I have been throught, so ill gladly give my life for person´s of your caliber, so good and nice and kind hearted are you all, mine was black as iben holt, and as cold as ice too".A tear fouhgt its way out of Nergal´s left eye corner."Why do I always tear up, when I talk about my past, it only brings me pain".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Regina with a smile looked at him deep in his eyes.
"What do you mean by a higher caliber? Our lives and your life are the same. We both breath the same air and speak in a language we both can understand. We eat the same way. We also show our love and affection the same. So why do you think we took you in so readily....We wanted you to be their not because your life was lower than ours."

She placed her forhead on his and messed with his ears a little.
"We wanted you to be there.....and even if you said no....Rolego and the rest of us would offer our home as yours.
I believe you have a false sense of yourself. If you really though this way...you would not have asked me to be as yours."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:18 pm

And Nergal looked at her." I was a bad bad person, before I meet you all Regina, werry bad, I killed meny, and watched them as their life faded away Regina, I dont know what happned when I came to yours Inn, it was like somthing happned to me, and I dont know how it happned or anything, it just did, and you paddled some sence into my head to, and so did Chrystal, and it was werry painful".Said Nergal, and looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Regina made a small comical grin and rolled her eyes. She also let out a small laugh.
"Well That is a ood thing. You learned some manners. And I am pretty sure they will do it agian if you do something stupid." She gave a quick kiss to his nose and patted his head...she then tried to move but she had forgotten that she had place Nergal on top of her.

"Would you move?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 pm

"Hm I realy dont know if i shuld Regina, then you would only go to Alana´s back pack, and take that darn paddle again, and beat me whit it". He giggled, and placed his forepaws on hers.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Regina was now tussled a little trying to get up....but she knew she could not. She simply laid there. She couldent do much.

"NERGAL!! GET OFF!!" She agian tried to kick him off.. She got her right leg free...but that was it...She was completly immobolized.

Alana and MAlty looked up and laughed. Rolego then was making a small sound.....it was not words.

"Mmmmmm......." Rolego was humming a little tune in his rest. Alana and MAlty loked at hi akwardly .

Alana held him up and placed him on the ground. She began to push and nude him alittle....he gunted and made some supressing whine....he was acting like a child not wanting to go to school
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:45 pm

And Nergal smilede."Ah look at how tenderly Alana takes care of Rolego".And he began to clean Regina."I tink you need a cleaning hand girl".Giggled Nergal, and moved Regina around, so she was chest first, and he held her firmly down, and he cleaned from the chest down to her Eria, and licked it a little to, and saw how Regina began to moan, and look at him, and he gigged.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Regina in fact did....every part of her said wanted to be set free....but her mind was stuck in its own little word.....her body then began to follow suit. She was actually beginning to turn red a little.
"nergal.....please....stop..." There was not any emotion in those words....she was mad at herself....but she loved every moment of it.

MAlty and Alana looked at them for a hot second....Malty and Alana made a gag face at each other. MAlty then lifted Rolego by the scruff of his neck and brought them both away.

"Come oon...they need their privacy." Alana went to her normal gag look as she was carried some ways away and in the trees.

Regina was growing louder and louder....She could not take much more of it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm

And Nergal let her go, and laid on his back."That was great Regina, thanks for being there for me".He looked at her, and smiled." Sorry I did somthing, you dident like, wont happen again, promise".He held his paw up."But the cleaning was great, was it not hm".He looked at her, whit a grin all over his face.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Regina was still on her back...she was mentally tired and physically. She was breathing a little hard.
"Wow.....you really have no shame...But.....yes...it was diffrent." Regina tried to cover and fix her shirt...and went to Nergal and fell face first on his chest.

"I now se that the others have left us due to your moment....as well as mine." She was a little humiliated....all this hapened with MAlty and the others in the area....she was happy that they had left...but still.

She ruffled the fur on Nergal's head..."You are somthin' else...you know that right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 pm

And Nergal giggled."Yeah I know I am somthing totaly difrent, than your used to". Smirked Nergal, and looked over at Regina."Want me to change to somthing else Regina, if you dont feel safe whit me here".He blnked, and licked her face." Why dont you change, to your form Regina hm".He looked at her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Regina looked at him funnily..."My form? What do you mean? I cant change like you or Rolego....And I like not to."
She then sat up with her hands on his chest.
"And yes...I would like for you to change into something else." She moved closer to his face with a smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:28 pm

and he changed to his human self."Is this better Regina".He said, and looked at her whit a smile, he had his lether trouches on, and lether coat, and he held her face, and looked her straight in the eyes."You know what you say yes to hm".He looked at her." I am not a normal guy, as all the others". And he smiled a big grin. "But ill go so good about you, as I can". Smiled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Regina brought one of her hands to meet the one that was already on her face. She closed her eyes as she moved it up and down her face....she also felt the roughness Alana said when they first met him....she brought the hand in front of her placed her palm on his...she looked at it with some meaning....she did not know what told her to do this...

She then closed her hand around his....she then laid down wit her chest on his and her headunder his chin...and with a small smile.

"It is perfect..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:39 pm

And he looked at her whit a smile, and wraped his other arm around her waist, and so he did whit his tail, and they laid there so happely, in the open, and he looked at her beautyful eyes, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Malty and the others returned...Alana tilted her head as she saw the two laying there together.
"Malty...do you think that it woul last?" Alana wanted make sure that Regina was not hurt later in the future.
Malty gave her a wink."I can see them living a long time together.....just as long Regina sees past the diffrent side of Nergal...you know what I mean?" Alana gave a nod with an understanding look. MAlty plopped back down next to the fire. And dropped Rolego next to Alana as she laid down on Malty's ribs...Malty then brought his tail around them as well...Rolego was fidgiting alot as he was laid on the ground...could not get comfy.

Alana looked at him smileng and pulled him to her....Rolego slowly stopped and a small smile grew on his face.
Alana kissed his forhead and closed her eyes....But before she went to sleep she moved her head up and down Malty's side and kissed him a few times...MAlty leaned over and liked her face....then they both laid their heads down to rest.

Regina had already fallen asleep by this time....she looked happy.

(I got to go Comrade. Rest well And I will see you tomorrow)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:54 pm

and Nergal looked at Regina, and smiled, and closed his eyes, and he fell asleep to, his head resting on Regina´s side, it was as soft as a pillow.

((Night my Friend see yuo tomorrow sleep well to))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 am

Rolego was dreaming a long dream.....the dream made no sense....no plot. No story...just pure chaos.
He was sitting in pitch blackness.....something that seemed to cover any light....but finally after what seemed like forver. A bright and calm light appered....he had been running...and running....but could never seem to catch the light. But then the light exploded engulfing him.....

Then the dream became a reality.....Rolego slowly opened his eyes....and looked around....to see every one asleep......he saw that his face was in the chest of Alana. He lifted his head and licked her face....very weakly...Alana woke up and smiled.
"...hey.."
"...hi....how are you Alana?" Alana kissed his forhead and held him tighter.."I am perfectcly fine...I was worried....I thought you were dead." Rolego let his ears drop....he felt awful.
"But.....you made me stronger....I want to say this.....when you are fully healed...and when this trip is done....can you teach me...as well as Malty my powers?" Rolego gave weak nod.
"Of course.....why do you ask....now rest...we have two more days ahead of us." Rolego closed his eyes agian...Alana followed suit...they both were asleep agian.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

And the next mourning Nergal awakned from his sleep, he was still enthangled whit Regina, and Gently came up, and looked at her and smiled a big smile, when he saw that she was still sleeping, and all, and just looked after Regina, and blew around her ears, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Regina's ears twitched...she also tried to swat a fly away...not knowing Nergal was messing around.
".....quuiiit it.."
She then let a annoyed groan out...and slowly turned over.
"Stopp it..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 pm

And Nergal giggled, and walked to her other side, and blew again at her ears, and looked at her sleeping, and her groan now that again a fly was desturbing her sleep, and he giggled quietly, if she did know, she would go to Alana´s back pack, and paddle him severly, and he gulped.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Regina agian flaild her arms around to catch the fly....but she then grabbed Nergal's Muzzle...not knowing whaat it was she began to feel around tring to find out what it was.
"What the he....oh Nergal....hey." She kept her eyes closed but she did scratch the top of his head.
"Yawn*....how was your rest?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 pm

"Ah it was werry good thanks".He looked at her."Its almost miday now Regina, we have slept lots over the time, that we shuld have to Regina, its meybe better that you´ll come up now Regina".Said Nergal, and licked Regina´s forhead, and slaped her gently on her rump, to make her wake up.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum