FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peerslock Inn

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peerslock Inn - Page 4 Empty Re: Peerslock Inn

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm

"Um I just burnt their brains out".Giggled Nergal, and smiled all over his face, and looked at Ren, and wagged his tail just beside her paws." Momy want to spank me hm".He giggled, he was in his naughty mood now to.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Ren loooked at the rabbits and gave a querky look.
"Spank you?....WHY!!?? That must have been pretty cool. At lease it was sort of painless!." Ren then began to gut the rabbit...l.it was already losing its warmth and it grew stiff. She quickly gutted and placed them in the fire...
"That is a fancy trick....you gotta teach me that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm

"that only I can do".Said Nergal." As I have this power". He looked at Ren, and smiled." And why I want you to spank me, I dont know, I only want to, thats all momy, is it so hard to understand hm". He looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Ren looked at him and tackled him hard in the gut.
"Well....who said I had to?" Ren brushed the fur away from Nergal's eyes and laid her head down. She was cold beyond relif. But it made feel so much better to have him nearby.
She rubbed her head in his fur....both shaking and her feet in massive pain. Frostbite had taken her feet. And the only way to get rid of. Is by getting wram fast...or losing your feet.
"Please dont move for a moment....yes I know I am naked. But need to make sure I still have my feet. Frostbite."
She could see that she could move her toes....she gave a long sigh. Ok...at least sh knew she could keep her feet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm

And Nergal wraped his burning tail around her feet, and had them deeply inside his tail, tugging them, so they became warm, and he laid down on her whole body, and engulfed her body in flames."This shuld warm you mom".He said, while leying on her, whit a big grin on his lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Ren gave a small gasp when she felt her body get engulfed. It was like a wierd drug. Her body went limp and she was totally relaxed. She then reached up and brought Nergal's forehead to her face and she held it there.
"Thanks. I really needed that." Her eyes seemed to glow every so brighter due to the fire and snow....it looked like a snow paradise..or what ever it is called.
"I wonder what they are going to say when we go back to the group tomorrow? Hope Regina does not think we are doing something up here....do you think she would?" Ren gave a small grin to Nergal. She could see Regina throwing things across the room....she agian chukled at her thoughts.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

"Nah she wuldent think, that my mom would rape me".Giggled Nergal, that was a werry naughty and rud thing to say, if he wasent in truble now, he would never be, and he looked at Ren." I shuldent have said that".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 am

Ren rolled her eyes when he said that and she also went and bopped Nergal on the nose not hard but more like a firm tap.
"That was nasty...and unessesary. That was not a good thing to say....not while you are on top of me and and I am exposed!!" She grabbed his face by his cheeks and began to make his face move like how and aunt treats her nephews when she comes over.!!

But Ren stopped after a while she was thinking about what was rummeging around in his head. And Also how they kind of share the same story and fate. But she conked the tought out of her head and rubbed Nergal's bose with her fingers.

"Well....we should get some rest. The worst of the snow does come at night. So When you are back to normal tomorrow we head down the mountain by using the wood shelter....it would be quicker."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 am

And Nergal smiled."Ill be your fire for tonight".Said Garm, and took Ren by the scruff, and jumped into a cave, that he had found, he giggled for himself, and he had the rabits to, and took the trees that Ren had done whit him, his tail was not on fire now, and he looked at Ren and smiled." I know I deserve to be disiplined by you mom".He giggled, and wagged his tail, and put her down in the cave, and made a fire of some trees, that he had found himself, and looked after Ren, and roast the rabits."Its good now".And he reached Ren one Rabit, and took one himself.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 am

Ren looked at him with a funny grin. She did not know how to react to someone as free as this. She knew he did though. She also knew that he wanted to be. He lookes for diipline wherever he goes.

Ren took the rabbit and bit into it. They stayed fresh long enough for them not to be uneatable just a few more moments they would be frozen stiff. Ren tore into the rabbit as the wolf side of Rolego was hungery to no avail....Ren did not mind though. She was the same.

She stopped someways into the rabbit and looked at Nergal with a smile. "Ok....actually yeah you do need to. Now chose. Me. or your parents. Chose who you want to spank you."
\
Ren stood and crossed her arms across her chest. The flush of fur on her chest made her a little bit warmer....but not to much.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm

And Nergal ate his rabit, and swallowed the last meet in one go, and then he smiled, and looked at Ren."Is that so hard, you know that you Ren is my real disiplinarian, mom so there is not so much to chuse from".And he looked at Ren. "How do you want me Ren, as I am, or as a puppie".He looked at her, he was in his ordinary size now, like a full grown wolf."I want you to spank me Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Ren rolled her eyes as he said this....it flatered her a litt as well.
"Pup. It wont be as hard on my cold hands. It wont hurt me while I do it. Do you simply enjoy being spanked by me?" Ren waited for him to both change and answer. It was very akward for her to ask this.
She tilted her head to the side and waited. She was getting colder by the second. She really wanted to change to Rolego...but now she had to spank Nergal. So she could hold for a little longer. She agian placed her hand in the flush of fur on her chest....and agian it helped.

(Sorry for not posting for a while. At school.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:05 pm

And Nergal laughted." I have been a bad puppie, and need to be punished". Giggled Nergal, while he padded up to Ren, and laid himself on her lap, and looked over his shulder, he was much stronger built now, in this form, and the fire around him warmed Ren to, he was like an heater on Ren´s lap."And yes I enjoy to be spanked by your soft furry hands to Ren". And he smiled up at Ren.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Ren looked down at him and rolled her eyes. Thank god she was not in Cassandra's form. She would not been able to do this. Ren then rasied her over her head and came down with most of her stregnth. She did not want to hit himm with all she had...one he was a pup..two...his cries may start and avalanch.
"One....20 more to go." She again slammed her hand down...a ring was sent out through the cave and outside in the mountains. Her hand stung a bit due to the cold but was reilived very quickly due to the fire around her and Nergal. She might cut back on a few....but she wont...ahe was enjoying this herself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:54 pm

and Nergal Looked at Ren." I bet you can do it better than that Ren". Giggled Nergal, and was laying himself better on Ren´s lap.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Ren shrugged...."fine."
She did not take the joke casualy. She took it as a offense.
She reared her hand back....contracted her claws and landed the loudest...and ear ringing spank she had every given to anyone.
The snow on the cave shook a little.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 pm

and Nergal reared up whit his rump, and gave a gasp." Aou that did burn mom". He said whit a teasing voice, and wagged his tail, so it tickled her nose, and he giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Ren simply shrugged. Seeing that she could not do much to him in the form he was in. She would have to wait till tomorrow. She took the pup From her lap and placed him in the fluff of fur on her chest. And laid on her back.
"Well....I just have to wait till you can feel pain agian. Tomorrow when your form has changed back." She then thought of the others. There was a storm outside....the others were probably worried sick...
"Hope the others can rest well tonight. The people should be looking for us by now." Ren let her ears fall....she did not want other worrying about her or Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

"I am sorry mom, that you feel like that, um mom not so hard, when I turn back to my more sore self". said Nergal whit a whimpering noice, and looked at Ren."Then ill feel more pain". Gulped Nergal, and looked after Ren, and smiled, and rolled around in Ren´s lap, so his belly was upwards.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Ren looked as he did so...she ket her ears rise a little....Ren then placed Nergal on the ground....and finally she let herself turn back into Rolego....He shook his paw...it still stung. But he did give a small chukle as he turned to his pup form. He moved himself deeper into the cave and plopped down...

"Fine...she wont. Sorry...in that form. I lose some temperment. It is normal." Rolego gave a dry laugh at his words....still his mind plagued by how the others were....
"I hope they are not worrying...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

And Nergal wated until Rolego was asleep, then he took him into the town, now it was almost finished, and he tapped on the Inns door, and was gone again, he knew that Rolego would be ok now, that he knew that Nergal was allright, but he would be furius to, that he had just taken mater´s into his own hands, and Rolego had furr, and was a wolf, so nobody would notice, and he smiled, and was back in the cave alone now." sleep well Rolego, whit your friends tonight". And he closed his eyes, and fell asleep, and the next morning he was allright, but his clouth were all burned away, he neaded new cloths, and he was affraid now, what ren would do, but back he had to go, and he did go home in his wolf form.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Rolego heard a chrill....like a scream....he did not move or open his eyes. He did not care...he was to tired....wait....a scream? Then Rolego felt his body get picked up.....then there were three knocks on a door....he heard the door open and heard another scream. He could tell that it was Alana's. She took him in her arms and squeezed him crying and on her knees.
"Rolego Wake up!! PLease Wake up!!! Regina!!! Regina!!....Rolego heard loud thumps on the floor like someone was running. And he felt MAlty...his scent was there and only he would whine....and Regina came and gave him a giant hug that made him open his eyes.
He was still cold....and had some ice on his fur...But...where was Nergal!?

Rolego began to stumble out of the room...he was going to go back...but he was stopped by Regina. She picked him up and held her in her chest...she looked down at him with calm eyes...
"Is he okay...?" Rolego looked up while he shook...he gave a nod.
"Yes....he is fine...and he brought me down here...."
"Where is he?"
Rolego almost made the words come out but he stopped.....he knew Nergal had to tell Regina this herself....
"HE is on the mountain...he had a me moment...and he had to leave." Regina's eyes widened.....
Malty took Rolego in his teeth and moved him to a fire....Rolego was getting sick....from the cold. He began to sneeze and sniff....
"Why me....?" Alana took her blanket from her bed and while she sat under the blankets she took Rolego up in her arms and held him close.
"God you had us worried....but why did Nergal stay.." Rolego let his ears drop...he did not know.
"I dont know....but he will be back tomorrow...he said he would."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm

And Nergal looked over his shulder, now he was himself again, and he looked over his shulder, should he dare to come to close to them, and he looked again over his shulder, he felt a presence follow him, was it Ren, would she get him before he went inside, and he began to run towards the Inn, as so he wuldent be cougt outside.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 pm

It was Valey. Rolego turned to her cause her fur was dense and could warm very quickly when placed next to a fire. She also liked how tall she was. Valey felt very bad....she had not seen Nergal since she was dropped on the step of the inn.....she was feeling quite scared....but then she sniffed the air....she was on the balcony...she could not see through the night that well...but she knew he was out there...

She ran down the stairs and into the lobby...hoping to see him there. She wanted to apoligise....she never intended to leave him alone...she never wanted to leave. Happy for her height, she looked through the windows....and throught the sights....she could not see him anywhere.....and Valey...being the softest of the forms Rolego had....gave a sigh...and sat down on a chair....she was a little plush toy...her ear hung as low as they could go....she was scared....
"Nergal please be ok.....I did not want you to be left alone...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm

And Nergal had sneaked inside the door, and he said whit a werry deep gurgling sound."Now I have you Valey".And he picker her ears up, and he said whit his normal voice." You look much better that way Valey, your a big girl, act like one". He padded her head, and giggled, and sat on Valeys lap, and smiled." So how are you hm". He said and smiled a brood smile, forgotten that all his close were burnt away to."Um sorry I carried you home, before,I broke my promise, but I culdent let you worry eighter".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum