FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peerslock Inn

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peerslock Inn - Page 5 Empty Re: Peerslock Inn

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Valey looked up and with a small wimper grabbed his neck hgging him. She bawled like a neborn child. She could not even make the words. she was both made and sad. He left himself alone....why?
"Why did you bring me back....sniff*...why?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

"Becurse you wuldent fall asleep, while you were there, you was worrying to much over your friends here". Said Nergal." So I tought it was best to carry you here again, so you could relax, sorry mom, but I did it for your ovn good".Said Nergal, and looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

"No...No....Dont be....Thank you for thinkng of me. You just made me very worried." She gave a kiss to his head and gave him a another hug through her tears....she was so happy nothing was able to hold it in. Regina and Alana then bolted down stairs....and they also joind in on the group hug.

Valey and Alana left Regina alone with Nergal...and went to Malty. Malty sat down with a smile...and Valy decided outof the blue to give him something. She and Alana both sat next to him...and Valey began to scratch the back of his ears.....he was in her lap the second she started.

Regina was holding on like this was the last time she would see him.
"Why did you leave? We were worried sick...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:44 pm

"Sorry Regina, but its quite hard to tell, you wuldent like what you would see, if I was here before the time had gone by, I can say it like that, its a deep secret that only me my mom and my dad knows about Regina, inside of me lives a Demon, a fire Demon, Regina please forgive me, I was affraid to show you it, and I would burn the whole town of, if I was back there". Said Nergal."Please if you can, Please forgive me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Regina gave a sweet smle and ave a kiss to the lips. She was not mad at all. She was scared for him.
"I was never mad....but...I do," She began to rub his nose with hers."And always will...dont leave me alone like that. Same goes for you Rolego....I thought I was going to lose you both..." She held tighter with some of her claws contracting...but this was a way that she could cope.

Valey had just stopped scratching Malty's ears...he was making the wooden floor dull in color. Then she looked at Alana...she turned into the bi ped form of Rolego and tickled her a little...she made a quick giggle and moved her self to his lap.
"I hope we wont get caught cause of the fire." Rolego and Malty gave a laugh.
"Highly doubt it....they are quick to build...only the forest bill take some time...we will be fine." MAlty said this with a small smile and licked Alana's nose...she kissed his lips...MAlty froze for a half second...but relaxed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 pm

And Nergal looked at Rolego."Um we have somthing to do, or say Ren has somthing to do".He looked at Rolego, and smiled.It dident work yeasterday, as you remember".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Rolego gave a small grin and gave a kiss to the back of Regina's neck...made a chill fly up her spine. He placed her down and he turned to Ren...
"Alright. Nergal....follow...the rest of you stay....I have some unfinished buisness." Ren popped her Knuckles and with her fingers...grabbed Nergal's ear and began to pull him up the stairs...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm

And Nergal followed and giggled, but whined also, as he was tugged in his ears, and looked after Ren." That hurts now you know Right".He giggled, as he looked after Ren´s back." You looked so nice before". He was all naked too, by the souronding fire, and he gulped." Have I been this naked all the way down the mountain". Nergal laughted.

((must go to bed now night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Ren did not even answer he tugged him in and sat down...placing him over her legs...then she answered ...."Yup"
She then rained down her hand....she wanted one giant and most painful one....so that all the others can hurt the same way.....She raised her hand contracted her claws...and gave a loud grunt bringing it down...she saw th ripple affect in his skin....it was a pretty nice hit.

"One."

She did the same agian...but with no claws...She was having way to much fun....she with her stinging hand placed as much pain in every swing she thought he could take. She rained down the final fewwith the same power as the first...she was back to her normal strength...and she was not giving any mercy.

"There....you are done."

She turned to Cassandra and she gave a kiss to his neck...and rubber his back.

(See you later comrade rest well)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm

and Nergal reared,and put his head down, and grunted, but held a pained smile on his lips, and grunted again, as he began to feel the stings."It hurts mom". He said whit a submissive voice, and said." I have been a bad boy too".So he giggled, but tears began to run down his cheeks.

((Night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 am

Cassandra being pretty soft..gentley lifted him and brought him face to face to her. She wiped his tears away with her thumbs....she gave a gentle but firm hug.....she held him even tighter feeling the tears fal on her. She felt bad...really bad.
"Hey..hey...shhh....it is over alright. Dont cry. The pain is over." She gave a very sweet smile and gave his a nuzzle with her nose on his. She ware a very sweet and motherly smile.
"Come....we must rest....It is still dark out...and the others are beginning are probably waiting." She took NErgal in her arms and gave hima small look of regret....she looked very pathetic...but in a cute way..."I...I am sorry for doing that....I guess I just lost my temper...I should not have it you like that. Despite the way you acted....and also...on the mountain....I thank you for keeping me warm....that was really kind of you."
She gave a quick kiss to his lips and gave a sad smile with her ears down.

At the bottom of the stair she gave Nergal to Malty....she had to talk to the girls..."Hey Malty...could you go and put Negral to bed.....I need to talk to the girls....."
"Wh...What about and why?" Malty gave a small and curious look..."I am sorry...but it is a little personal." MAlty shook his head and gave a nod. With Nergal on his back, he took him to a room that has been cleaned....Cassandra then turned to the Rolego form...but had the stature of the sleeper....Rolego took the two girls by the hands and brought them into the dining room...he had a very sad and confused look on his face.

This did not bode well with the girls.

"The three of them sat next to the fire place...both girls looking at Rolego with worried eyes....they did not know what he was thinking....he did not know how to say his next words.....he then turned to his normal wolf form...thinking that since they knew this form longer...it would be easier for them to understand.

"Hey...look I uh....think that it is time that...we should not do what we have been doing..." The girls looked at him with squinted eyes...trying to find what he was saying. Or what he was talking about to begin with.

"I thing how my actions toward you girls have been both demening and wrong so....I would like for us to just think of each other as friends."
Regina and Alana's eyes bulged...they could not understand why he was like this.
"So...I.-"
"NO!" He was shocked at the yells of the girls...they both had both a suprised and sad look. Also very angrey.
"Wh...why...I thought I-"
"NO! We can still cuddel, sleep with each other, do everything we did before and more." Alana and Reina both had his chest fur in their hands. he did not understand where the violence was coming from..but he was gwtting intimedated.
"You are more than a friend!!! You are more than a DAD!! You and Malty mean more than anything!!! You found Both Of US!!! What makes you think we did not like what we did together?!" Rolego looked at them with some suprise...he did not know....he just wanted for the girls to feel more independent....it seems they were that enough.
"We dont want to just be your friend!!!..." Then both of them wrapped their arms around his chest and each other.
"You are alot more than that......" Rolego gave a smile......he felt a ton better....he actually thought he would have to run....but happily...he did not have to. He wrapped the girls and himslf with his tail and held the very close and with a firm hold....both of them smiled as he did...he gave them a lick to their head as they gave him kisses to his nose.
"Thank you....I did not think about that...Love you two..."
"We love you as well....and dont think we did not like the times we had in the past....as well as the time in the forest...we had fun..." Regina said this with a smile.
"We also loved seeing and feeling you so close..." Alana was smiling as she said this as well....

He smiled and made a second tail....wrapped the two girls in them...and like before...he rocked then back and forth like at the inn....The girls loved it but they both slipped out and climbed down....and laid on his side...he smiled and brought his tail across them....both tails for both girls....the girls held them like they were their own toy bears...Rolego smiled and closed his eyes..going to sleep.

Malty saw and smiled....he could understand...and he could also see why the girls reacted in such a way....and he also did not think they thought of him lik that...Malty thought the girls liked Rolego more....but....they just the same...this made him feel a jolt of joy....

"Hey...Nergal...ready to rest?"

(Good night Comrade. Rest well and see you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 am

And Nergal snifled on Cassandra´s hug, he felt lots of pain, and he cryied, but he was not sad, he was ok whit this." I am allright, as I said, I was a bad boy, so I deserved what was comming".And he looked after Cassandra whit a smile, and then he did follow her throught the stairs, and looked at Malty, when he was given to him, he yeavned a big yeawn so his tounge stuck out,and smiled at Malty, and looked at him almost falling asleep on Malty´s careful palms, while he carried him, he closed his eyes, and were fasrt asleep, and Said." Yes malty, I am ready to sleep".And fell asleep on Malty´s lap.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Rolego took the girls in their room while they were resting and placed them both in their beds....they still clung to his fur and did not let go for a few moments, they did let go after a few moments. Rolego looked a the two of them with a smile. It has been a long time since he had found them....well Regina. She had grown and matured very quickly....and he knew it will be a time that she will leave. He then looked at Alana....though she was 17...she acted lke an adult....she grew so fast in the past month and a half...Rolego had a strong feeling that she will leave very soon as well. They had a life to live....and they may not want it to be spent with him.

He then turned to see Malty. MAlty had moved Nergal into a bed....Malty had to talk to Rolego about some things personal.
"Hey...how are the two?" Rolego gave a small smile to Malty and looked back down at the girls.
"They are fine. They arent to happy for what I said though. But they put some sense into me."
Malty gave a small chukle at this. He had the same thought as he..
"Hey...dont think about it to much. They knew what they wanted at least..." Rolego gave a sad grin at that....he knew.
"Yeah...but we are way ahead of schedual.....we wee supposed to be here 10 days later....but we litteraly went by every stop to make it early....Folor's armies wont be here till then....so what do we have to do with our time?.."

MAlty gave a shrug....Rolego gave a sly grin.
"We need to find you a girl." Malty sat erect and his eyes widened.
"Wh..What!?"
ROlego slammed his paw over MAlty's Mouth.
"To Loud....you will wake them."
Malty went for the door but ROlego set it that it locks from the inside. And he held the key.
"You are depraved....why do you pick on me?" Rolego gave a shrug.
"Well I was just thinking about you. You have not been trained ever since the inn incedent....and everyone thought you were the guy to go for."
Malty gave a snort and gave a nice hit to Rolego's face playfully. Rolego gave a push back.
MAlty did not want to be part of it....he was still upset about the inn incedent....and it still gave him the chills.
Rolego rolled his eyes."Ok...I will just have to turn into a dreamstate if you dont comply."

Malty stepped back with his tail between his legs.
"No please dont. I cant stand it!!"
To late....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 pm

And Nergal could hear the comotion down stares, and woke up, he wasent sleepy anymore, and went to the kitchen, to get some milk,and drank it, he was complitly naked, nobody had said anything, so he tought they wuldent mind, as they knew him, and he looked out the window, he felt the Demon was not slumbering yeath, but its power had demished much, and he went into the fire place, and let it rule his body, he colected some kinder to, and just laid on the kinder, and giggled for himself, and screamed." HHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP I AM BURNING".While he laid in the flames in the fire place, and laughted for himself, they just had to see what he was, his eyes were again flames, and whips of fire went out of his mauth, when he smiled, and Nergal wagged his tail, but made shure that it was in the fire place.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Malty and Rolego both heard the screams and Rolego unlockled the door and they both ran out. The girls were out cold.
They fumbled over each other as they turned the corners in the halls. They then ran into the dining room to see Nergal sitting in the fire.
Malty was about to run to the sink and grab the nozzel. But Rolego grabbed his tail and made sure he would not move.
"What HEY!!! HE IS ON FIRE!!!"
Rolego rolled his eyes made Malty look at Nergal's face.

Malty gave a straright and annoyed look.
"Nergal...what are you doing?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 pm

"Um I wash just cheacking your reaction time".Giggled Nergal."Its quite good, must I say". His body was complitly whrited in flames now, so he culdent get out of the fire place."Um only tought, I had to show you, as I culdent explain it myself, there you see it".His fiery eyes looked directly at Malty."So what you think Malty, what am I".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Malty could not believe what he was seeing. Fire....from every crack and crevice from Nergal....he was literally a toruch.
"Uh...Umm...I read a book a while ago about this....It is a dragon though."
Malty touched him and instantly pulled away.
His paw burned for a good 5 seconds.
"And is not hot at a distance but is like lava when touched."
Malty sat down rubbing his head...he knew this from somwhere....he could always research it...but he knew this from somewhere.
"Ovolisk.....I think that is what it is.....A fire lord....he was called a demon and he is...but....he is very light hearted." Malt still trying to process....it was getting hard....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 pm

And Nergal smiled." Its me Nergal Malty".He looked at him whit a big grin, on his face, and wagged his tail, and everything it touched went up in flames, and he looked at Rolego and smiled, but said nothing, but licked his cheek, so again his tounge touched Rolego´s chin, he loved him like a mom and dad, and smiled to him. "Love you all".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Rolego gave a small grin and licked him back.....burning his tounge.
"Hey...whats wrong?...you seem upset."
Malty was having an headache....he was thinking to hard.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Nergal looked at Malty, and smiled." I tought you would think like that".And he looked at him, and then the flames were gone from his body, he could control it now, and went back uppstares, and giggled, and went to his bed, and fell asleep, he was a naughty puppie, he had given Malty a headache, and ruined Rolego´s and Malty´s privacy.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Rolego looked as he smiled and went up the stairs. MAlty...still trying to find out what he had just saw.
It messed with him alot. And shis brian was like a ticking time bomb. He had seen it before somwhere.....but he did not know what he read or what he saw.....he was being to overlydramatic.

Rolego then laid down next to him and gave a soft smile.
"Hey...calm down. It is not that big of a deal."
Malty looked up at him with very distressed eyes...they were already red.
"Well...maybe...but it still be rad on me for a while.....I know that.....I has read about it somwhere..."
He was silenced by Rolego who patted his head with his paw.
"Alright!....just dont think about it....it is making you insane."
Malty knew....he nodded his head and rolled on his back.
He was out cold in a matter of moments....suprisingly.

The next day came by very quick..
Regina went to Nergal's and Alana moved to sleep with Rolego and Malty....Regina burst in the doors and jumped onto the bed on Nergal...she was extremly peppy.
"GOOD MOURNING!!!"

(SORRY VERY LATE!!!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm

And Nergal jumped of the bed, if he had his claws out, he would hang on the roof still."Damn Regina, you gave me such a shook".And he licked her lips, and smiled. "Glad to see you Regina". Smiled Nergal."I was a werry bad boy towards Malty, I amk affraid of, I have given him such a headacke".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Regina tilted her head to the side as she kissed him back. She did not know this.
"What did you do? Malty only get headaches when he thinks to hard." She held his head in her hands and gave another kiss. She was happy to see him after a day without him and Rolego....she was not sleeping till the two of them came back.
"What are you not telling me?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

"Ok look at me, its still lives inside of me, do you want to see it Regina, its hard to explain, I must say, i cant explain it, but I can show you it, then you know". He looked at her, and smiled and licked her lips."Come follow me". He changed to a wolf, and looked after Regina, and was ready to go out of the window." We must go away from the house". He looked after Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Regina somewhat reluctantly went with Nergal...she did not know what he was thinkng. She had mixed emotions on what she was about to see. She tilted her head and followed holding his hand.
They past the burt trees as well as the burnt buildings...she did not know where she was being taken.
"Ummm...where are we going...or when are we going to stop?" She was getting pretty nervous....she did not like being left in the dark.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: