FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peerslock Inn

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peerslock Inn - Page 6 Empty Re: Peerslock Inn

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 pm

And Nergal found what he was looking for, a flat stone, and he changed into his puppie form, and looked at Regina."Remember its me".And flames cowerd his whole body, and he looked whit Fiery eyes at Regina."That was why I wuldent be at the Inn the night, I fleed from it". He looked at Regina, and licked her chin, and changed back to his ordinary self.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:32 pm

She watched as he turned into hi pup form...she shrugged and not caring much....but as soon the flames erupted around him...she was shock to the poit she fell on her but....she began to pant a little out of pure confusion....she did not know what to say.
"Nergal...?...what....." She could not make the words needed to be understood....she was scared of who she saw.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 pm

"Its me Regina". He looked at her, whit a braod smile on his lips, and walked over to Regina, and smiled."Its me Regina, talk to me, as you have ever done, I love you, and you love me".And he let a paw fall on Regina´s chest, the flames dident hurt her, and he smiled, it only warmed her heart.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Regna felt like she was on a wall...she was terrified. She did not show it...she kept a sweet smile and brought his head to hers...but she did not know he was the reason for the fire.....for some reason it effected her alot more than ever before....this was huge to her.
"Umm...I know it is you....I love you no matter what you are or turn into R-" She stopped mid sentance....she then gave a qucik kiss and held him in her lap....she was not burning....she found this very supriseing....
And held him close.....her heart...feeling like a ton of bricks.
(sorry comrade...I have work. I ill see you later....tomorrow...lol...rest well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:56 pm

And Nergal looked at her."My fire dosent hurt them that I love".Said Nergal, and looked at Regina." But I can burn the whole willage, if I staid that night, there would be no town left".He looked after Regina." That was why, I ran away, do you understand now Regina". And looked at her whit wide eyes."My fire dosent burn you, but your Cloths are eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm gone".

((Night my friend see you tomorrow))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 am

Regina quicly turned to a ruby red and looked down, Instantly bringing Nergal to her chest as she pressed her thigs together. She could no believe that Nergal would let this happen....She had no clothes to wear!!!! This made her go up the wall!! She made Nergal look up at her with her eyes on fire. They were buning hotter than Nergal was.
"Give me one good reason I should not tear you apart." She spoke quietly....she did not know who else was watching or was in the forest....she did not want to be looked at. Not even by Nergal at the moment. She could not understand!!!
"Why did you not tell me that MY CLOTHES WOULD BURN AWAY!!!???" She held him between her breasts...and held him there not thinking. She did not care to think about it.....she was furious!!

"I AM WAITING NERGAL!!!" She was looking for a reason...any reason...to knock the daylights out of him...she was on the verge of removing the ring.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 am

And Nergal became a blasing inferno."Why cant you talk to me, whitout yealing". Nergal was furius, but soon the fire´s died down." I am sorry Regina, I touhgt your cloths could take anything, that is what I have heard about vixen women, that their cloths could take anything, what ever you cast at them, and as a vixen, I tought you could do the same".Said Nergal, and apolegized, but he had one of his mothers dreses, and gave them to Regina."This can whitstand my fire, my mom used it when I was in need of confort".And he gave them to Regina." I am trouly sorry Regina, can you find it in yourself to Forgive me Regina, never meant to do that".He hugged her, fiery tears came down Nergal´s chin.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:46 am

Regina used a thumb to wipe the lava hot tears away....did not burn all at once. But it had an aftershock feel to it.....the pain slowly began to kick in....but was not to hot thanks to her fur.
"Nergal...look. It is not that I am just mean.....I am naked out in the foot of the mountains....I will be pretty upset about that." She gave a small laugh. For some reason that alone calmed her down a little. She was never really mean to Nergal....but she did have a tendecy to yell and scream when placed in an ackward or bad spot.....she really did not notice that about herself till now.
She gave a small sigh and took the dress......witch had already began to burn away....she quickly took it with a laugh....
"Nope...dont want another burnt away. Hey.....umm.....why do you have one of Ren's dresses with you?..."
She gave a diffrent look on her face. She really did not care....but she also wanted to know why he was simply prepared for this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:50 am

And Nergal looked at Regina."That dress do not belong to Ren Regina, it much older than that, It belonged to my mom NightRain, and as you can see, it dosent burn, its deflecting the fire, and dosent burn, and its hot and warm".And he looked after Regina, it was a cousy and nice dress, that Nergal gave to Regina, and he looked after Regina and smiled." it dos fit you well to".Said Nergal, and looked at Regina, and had a bright smile on his lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Regina smiled back at Nergal suprised to see that he was right about the dress. It did not even singe. It had a very ancient and fru fru look to it. MAde Regina think highly of herself. She saw how it was made from silk....very expencive....as well as hard to find. She gave a quick thought of how he got the dress but, she had already asked enough questions. As long as she keeps it in good shape NightRain wont be to upset....hopefully.
"Wow....his is really nice Nergal." Shbegan to rub the linens together...making the grooves of the cloth go into each other..makeing them slide like a sled on snow.
"We should probaly start heading back however."
She leaned in to whisper the resot of then sentence.
"the other probably think we doing something else back here?" She gave a cocky grin and gave a what swift kiss to his lips.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 pm

"Ill Carry you Regina".And he changed back into the wolf, fire was gone, and he looked at her, and licked her face, and then he laid down, so Regina could klimb on his back, and then he ran back over to the Inn, and looked at the Window,it was still open, and leaped, and they were inside of his room, it was still morning, so they pro thinked that they slept together.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Regina was screaming some of the ways but she learned to like it more and more the longer he was running. She was wooing and laughing to her hearts content. She did not care that she was attracting th entire town. Until she noticed that she was yelling in the inn.

She slapped her hands over her mouth....and sure enough no one heard
"Thank god."
She was extremly tired....she had not slept very well....she gave a long and loud yawn to show for it. She then looked down at Nergal and smiled a very shy smile towards him.
"Hey Nergal?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 pm

And Nergal looked at her, like a question mark." Yeah Regina, what is it". He changed back to his furry form, and looked at Regina, and wated for her answer.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:37 pm

She was about to say the words she thought but stopped. Now was not the time she thought....she then quickly thought of something else very quick. She did not want Nergal to think that she had mixed her own thoughts.
"Do you think your mom would like me in her dress? I am pretty sure she would want this back after being gone for so long."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm

"Regina she is dead, its only her spirit that is inside of Rolego, Regina its her spirit, she has been dead for a long long time, and I am glad they bouth are well inside of Rolego Regina, but my real mom in flesh and blood is dead, long time since".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:47 pm

The words were not what Regiba was looking for....it kind of hurt her. She lost her parent but she did not have them come back into a diffrent form.....she does not even know whoo they were....this brought her mood down some. Her eyes went to the floor and her ears hung low.
"Oh....ok..." She then patted his head and went to her room.
She thought the words he said were pretty heartless.....he was lucky enough to know his parents....she did not.
She was extremly saddened when she went into their room.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm

And Nergal fell on his bed, all memories coming back, his childhood the good and bad moments came to him, and he cryied his eyes out, he would never see his parents real form, or his dads form living form ever again, they were all dead.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Rolego rose with Alana on his side and Malty with his neck across his. He gave a small nip to Malty's chest to make him move. Malty woke and nipped back at Nergal's ear...smiled and moved away. Rolego then moved Alana by quickly changing places with Rolego.... Rolego streched gave some grunts while his bones popped a few times. He slept on a hard wood floor....not the best thing to sleep on. Night and Hell both were waning some time out so Rolego let Hellfire out.

Hell walked down the stairs and out into the streets...being a spirit wolf no one minded. Some actually gave him scrps of food most of them were the fat of bacon strips....his favorite. He then went to the forest to see the carnage left behind...yes the grass was growing already....but the whole area within a mile was burned to the ground....Night could see this as well....they both looked thorough Hellfres eyes and could not understand....the dragin blood was not in their genes....what was going on?

After a few minutes they began to feel woozy....Night was fussing to get out...and Hellfire let her...letting the dizziness stop...she took her stood up form and walked through the streets herself. She felt great. She had not felt the ground in so long... but at the same time....she knew she was not there.....she was dead and gone as well as her husband...and they both cannot get out of Rolego's body without openeing healed wounds....but Rolego made a promise to them....that they both will be free....very soon...But...a part of Night Really did not want to leave. She knew her time was up as did Hellfire....they did not mind the way they lived....they both could be together....in a body that never gets old.....

She then went to the cafe.....she had not been there in years.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:09 pm

And Nergal went to his bed, he dident even come out of his room at all, and just laid there lasily, as if awating death itself.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Regina rolled over and looked at the back of Nergal's head. He looked asleep. And she was hungery and wanted to talk to someone...she could not sleep. For some reason the words Nergal said about his parents seemed to hurt alot more than she had thought. She did howevere did seem to lose Rolego's scent....she sniffed the air again....nothing. She was not concerned....but it was akward. It was at least 5 in the mourning....that is way to early to go walk around.

The two explosive sounds were heard It shook the entire inn. Night felt this as well....she was simply drinking coffee...and mid sip the entire room shook.

She placed the cup down and ran out side....It was an army of barbarics....and they just torched the nearby city. She could see as far as her eyes could see....

She then turned and bolted to the Inn...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:31 pm

And Nergal was fast asleep by now, and shifted to the other side, and slept on throught all the noise, and dident even move an inch, in any direction.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Regina looked down at him in suprise..but then tried to wake him up.
She tried every thing. She jumped on him and shook. Even got MAlty and Alana to shake the bed.....Fast asleep.

Then Regina gave a thought....she made him lye on his back and she gave him a huge and loud kiss...hopeing the lack of air should do it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm

And Nergal loved this, and looked up at Regina, whit a naughty glare in his eyes, and stuck his tounge in Regina´s mouth, and his eyes smiled for him, as he did so, and looked after Regina." Just what I needed Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Regina slowly back off....she was not mad....more shocked than anything...but she shook the thought from her mind and shook Nergal.
"Did you even hear the explosion!?" That is when NightRain barged the door in...she was a mess...she was sweating and panting with her tounge out.
Barbarians.....coming....from the north....phew...they are not far....from the inn...everyone...we need to stop the onslaught!!.....I need help....they will be here.....anymoment. She was stitting on the wall now....she sprinted a good 5 miles....that was way far for her.

Alana and Malty went in the back and grabbed everyone weapons...Alana grabbed her staff...Malty wore his stone and cross....Regina took her staff and went to change in more acceptable....clothes...NightRain tilted her head after seing her dress.."You ga-..."

But she did not mind that now she tossed Nergal his daggers....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

And Nergal smiled." Atlast we will Dance again my friends". and he looked at his Daggers, and one began to shine whit a grenish aura, and the other whit a redish, and the chains began to eat their way into his flesh, and Nergal gasped whit pleasure, now his daggers and soul was as one, and he looked at all of them, and said."Ready to go out then". he had a white code, and white cloths, they always came while he had the daggers like this.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum