FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peerslock Inn

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peerslock Inn - Page 3 Empty Re: Peerslock Inn

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Ren and NightRain thought the same thought.....they did not care. Ren bought his head under her chin and smiled.
"Come on Nergal....think....what do you think I am?...." Ren gave a very funny smile.
"We are no diffrent....I used to think like you....I used to be you." Ren brought his head out form her neck and looked at him in the eyes.
"I also had my thoughts of myself....but...I found that there are people like me....or dont care who or what I am....they love...ME.....the same goes for you." She gave aquick kiss to his head and brought him in agian.

Then she noticed the clother she wore were burnt and almost gone....but she did not mind as much. But....it was pretty humiliating.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm

And he looked at her whit a smile." I am glad you think the same as me, but what will the others think hm".He looked at Ren whit scorn." I fear that they will not look at me, as they did before".Said Nergal, and his tail wagged like a little fire, around RenĀ“s right leg."But I want to go back to the inn, I am tired, mybe they have a fire heart, where I can rest, I dont want to be alone here in the cold".Said Nergal whining." As I see, I can change to a puppie in this form to, but I am affraid, what they all will think of me, if I go back home, and they see me like this Ren, and you never punished me, mey I ask you why".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Ren tilted her head and smiled a samll motherly smile...."Why do I have to be mad at my own son for life?.....things do happen....And Know you have life very diffrently than us...and....I accept you....the reason you dont get punished...is becasue you sometimes punish yourselfs."
Ren giggled and gave small sqeeze.
"You know....I can try to stop your fur from burning....Not to get rid of....but like a cover."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm

"As you see Ren, my Fire dosent burn me".His fur was as whole as ever, and he looked at Ren."The fire dosent harm me, as I am a part of it, as my eyes are flames to".He looked at Ren and giggled." how ever hard you spankeed me now, you wuldent make my rump burn now". Giggled Nergal, and hugged Ren." Love you mom".

((meybe see yuo later if not sleep well my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Ren gave a very kind smile as she looked at the pup....Ren thought it looked adorable....She kissed him in the lips.
"I love you to...alot." Ren with her clothes..now gone....sat down.
"Hey could you turn big?....I need some cover to at least get bak to the cafe....I need to use your tail....please?"
(Alrught....have fun at what you are doing.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm

And Nergal looked at her, and smiled a chekky smile."Ofcurse Ren".And he changed back to his big self, and wraped his tail around Ren, and sat her on his back, and looked at her."Hm how shall I go into the Cafe, whitout burning it too tinder Ren, I mean look at me, I am burning you know".And he looked up at her, that she was wraped in his tail on his back, and he smiled."Your looking good Ren". And he giggled like a naughty puppie." What do you think Regina will think of me now Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Ren smiled as he said this. She had a hunch that she would not have cared...Regina had to go through Rolego when he was still having issues with Deloxic and Hellfire. HE was just the same as Nergal....funnily.
"I think she wont think any diffrent. And it also gives her a reason to why you act so diffrently." Ren ws suprised to see that her clothes burned away but not her fur. Yes there was the singe on her cheek...but that was diffrent.
"Just take your time...and who knows you might be pushed into the lake." Ren gave a funny smile...trying to pep NErgal up.

(How was you trip!!??)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

and Nergal looked at Ren." She wuldent dare to push me into a lake, now I am like this". His horns peacked up like a ram, as he looked over his shulder after Ren. "And you wuldent dare eighter".He gave a smile, and fire came out of his mouth, as he talked, he was a fire Demon.

((i was at a christmas party it was great))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Ren raised her eyebrows in hilarity. She was going to if they do come across one....well they had to. She did not want the town going up in flames agian.
"Oh Really? So you are telling me that you would go into town on FIRE? And also risking many homes and bulding to be set afire?"
Ren took her arms out of his tail and wrapped her hands around his neck. She wore a sweet smile. "I think we may have to!!"
She said with a smile and laugh. She really wanted to dose the flames.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:43 pm

"And how, have you tough of how you are going to relinquish the flames Ren, becurse it wont go that easily, as it always takes one day, to die down". And he looked at Ren, whit a smile."What if the lake dries insead, then the folks down below, will have no water and so on". he looked after Ren, whit a big grin on his lips, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Ren looked at him with a clever smile. "Oh yes...there may not be any....but...since you did melt down the snow cap.....there will be a moat around the entire mountain....as there will be plenty actually....more than enough to douse you with." Ren gave a quick kiss to his head and laid her head down....she still shook a litte due to the cool air. But she was also on fire....litreraly...
"Man....if Regina was here right now she would probably get the wrong idea."
Ren could see her face....Ren chukled at the thought and directed her person back at NErgal.
"Why does your parents not have this demon.....you are a dragon. Why not they?" This was actually a good thought....Ren did not have a clue.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:54 pm

And Nergal looked at Ren." Um what are you thinking about Ren, you seem to be brooding over somthing, what is it Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Ren smiled and rolled her eyes.
"Why are you a dragon....and why arent your parents? That All." That was not all. Ren was being plague by something.....and it made her feel very exposed.
She did not know what to think or do. She could not morph...for some reason something told her not to. Something was not right.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm

"Why am I a dragon, I dont know,I have always had this abilty to change into a dragon for some reason, and that my mother knows to". He said to Ren, and looked at her."Now we are quite close to the town, I can change into my little puppie form". Said nergal whit a big grin on his lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Ren smiled....she could understand. She could use her eyes to get by without getting to much scrutiny. She gave a nod and got off his back.
"Yes. You can. Just dont burn me more than you have." She made a small giggle leave her mouth when she fishished that. She could only imagine what the others and the people would say when they see a diffrent looking creature walking down the road naked..."Well I guess some improvision is in order."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 pm

"And then we need to find a fire place, that I can use".Said Nergal."Please dont throw me into the cold water". Whimperd Nergal, and looked after Ren."It will be to cold for me". Shiverd Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Ren looked at him and smiled. She was not mad or anything. But she still wanted to toss him in cold water...the second she sees water though.
"It is okay. I will go out and get some wood....Dont worry alright?" Ren gave a qucik hug to the pup and she was off. Forgetting that she was not longer in his fire.
"Well....i guess I did not think of that....phew...it is cold." She shook and shivered....but the warth was still there on her cheek. Still burned.
"Nergal....you are such a mystery."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 pm

"Do you think so, I am me you know, but why do you think I am mysteryus hm Ren". He saw that a water was near by, and he tried to walk around it, and stear Ren into another direction,away from the water, and smiled, and hoped it would work for him, he dident want to go into the water.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Ren looked at him as he tried to avoid her and the water. She thought about it for a moment....
"Well...you did not tell us about your dragon till you freaked your mother out back at Grandan...or the other town....and you also set fire to most of the towns forestry area." She still had smoke and black marks on her from that.
"You have alot of secrets. I have no problem with that. But...when asked could yu tell us anything?"
Ren sat down at the edge of the pool pf water. She had a very calma nd motherly smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 pm

And Nergal looked at her." Its so meny forms, it is what I am, I am a demon hound, and a silver dragon to, it wasent anything I chouse, it was a part of me, from the start".Said Nergal and looked at Ren, and curled himself on her lap, and looked at Ren, and licked her one more time in the other cheek, and smiled as he saw another mark on her other cheek now.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Ren smiled as she felt the burn on her cheek form. It did not phase her one bit. She loved seeing him like this. Actually...she did not get to see this side of him. Very kind and well mannered....with secrets he did not even know about. They both had the same past. As well as the same family. She gave a hug that placed his whole body in her chest and his head under her chin. She loved every moment. Ren then brought him out and gave him a quick lick to is cheek. She pulled back with a smile.

"Well...lets go get the wood. It is getting might dark up here. The others will be fine waiting for us. I told Malty that it might take some time....so we have time to spare."

She then stood and with Nergal in her chest....warmth reasons....and began to scower the snowcapped mountains for dead and dry trees. Ren knew only ferns could live in places like this....but they oly grow in small groups across the mountain....

"We are in for one wild and long night.....huh?....well do you want to hunt or get firewood...your choice on what you want to do first." She was on all fours with an arch in her back....she felt pretty feral being out in the wild with nothing but fur protecting her. She kinda liked the feel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 pm

And Nergal changed back to his big wolfen body, and looked at Ren, and smiled. "Hm I can hunt Ren, while you find wood to burn".Said Nergal, and smiled at her, as he knew she wuldent throw him in the oh so cold water, and smiled if she did, he would warm her ass to, if she wanted or not, thought Nergal, and had a big grin on his face.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Ren watched as he trotted with a smile. She knew he would be okay...but she was now agian out in the cold.
She brought her arms across her chest and slapped her hands. This would bring the warmth back. If she used her spells...it would start an avalanch.
She with her ice cold feet in the snow.....began to look for fire wood. No luck....she should have thought of this before she even did it. With the wind blowing so hard....a fire would be impossible. Especilly in this wind. She graoned and beat her head with the palm of her hand.

But she did however find a small patch of trees....all dead....and as she went to them...they were as dry as a bone.
She knew she may not be able to make a fire...but she could ba able to make a small wind breaker from this. So she tok the wood and began to work. She placed 7 dead splinted trees across and with 5 down....and she placed leaves on the wood to block the wind....now a fire was possible....she went out and grabbed a few rocks and placed them in a circle on the ground and took some dried wood and made very fine strings....so that they would set afire easily...and with the shavings on the rocks and she made a flame from her hand and touched the wood....instant fire. She almost jumped with glee.

"Now.....A wonder how well NErgal is doing?....he should be fine....I still see the ball of light he is making."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 pm

And Nergal saw two full sized fath rabits, and he sent a little arrow of fire after them in their head, and it drilled into their brains, and they died instanly, and he looked after them and smiled, hm how to take them, yeah he took his sword, dident burn, and scoped them on it, and smiled, and dashed towards Ren."Look what I got Ren". he placed his two kills to her." there you go, two fath rabits".

((be back soon))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

"Well that was pretty quick....and wow....what did you do to their heads....it looks like someone put a bullet into their skulls." Ren looked at the dead rabbits like it was an alien. She thought it was pretty clever of him to do that. And these rabbits were faily big for what they are. Ren probably would not be able to eat one alone.

"So...what did you do to these guys.....their eyes are in the back of their heads."

((Ok...I will be here)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next