FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peerslock Inn

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peerslock Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Peerslock Inn

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 pm

And Nergal woke up the next morning, whit Regina leying on top of him, and he did move her a little, and kissed her, and looked at her, and then he looked to his right, and saw Ren sit on a chair to the Right sleeping, how long had she been there, whitout them knowing, and he walked to her, and nipped at her ears."Hey sleeping beauty".He whisperd."Something you want, as you sit her in our room Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Ren slowly opened her eyes...she had a very knowing stare....she could not sleep at all the night before. She heard the sounds and their words...curse her hearing...

She gave a long yawn and streched her arms out....She really did not have a reason....but she did have a sense of she needing to be there....she looked at Regina on the bed....and knew.

"Oh.....it...its nothing. Just a long night and this chair is more comfy then the one outside. So I slep here."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm

And Nergal looked at her whit a knowing smile, but said nothing."So Ren, have you come to punish me at last hm".He looked at her and smiled." I know,I deserve it badly to, but I do hear that my father is well, and is all that counts for me, so Ren". He looked at her, and walked over to her."If you do,I want to be in this form Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Regina was now waking up and looked at Ren for a fleeting moment....closed her eyes...but then her eyes looked like they exploded open and sat back up quicklywith the cover in hand....Ren just had raised eyebrows..
"NErgal....you didnt....right?" She crossed her arms and stood. She looked down at Nergal with burning eyes.

"You did not.....right?" Then she looked at Regina. She cowered beneth covers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 pm

"I did not what Ren". He looked at her whit amusement in his eyes." I did not what Ren, we just had a pillow fight, and had some fun, that was all, if you dont cool you stare, I promise I will take a damn bucket of water, and hurl the water on you darn anoying Face Ren, you anoy me sometimes, DO YOU KNOW THAT HM", and he crushed the door open, and went out, and away.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Ren let his eyes squint....she does not take this attitude lightly.
"You did...." She let her fingers rub her eyes in stressful manners....she then looked at Regina..she then went to the bed and sat down.
"Regina....talk to me..." Regina let he eyes out of the blanket to see Ren with a calm look....The took Regina off gaurd..Ren knew that if she did...she now has a big responsibility coming her way...but if she did not Ren would not hae cared.

Regina looked up and gave sorrowful eyes and let herself get out from the blanket.
"We almost did.....but I stopped...-"
"But for what reason..?"
Regina gave a small sigh.....
Ren knew why....she then held her shoulders...."You are growing up way to fast...." Regina chukled...but then looked at the door....it was hanging off its hinges.
Ren also looked...she then gave a sigh...."Regina...I know what happened...but I also know what you usually want...So...If you did...I dont care....this is your life. But dont do something you will regret later." Ren then kissed her forehead and turned to leave.."Wait....why are you not punishing me?.." Ren smirked and turned around with a smile.
"Yes you are my family...but you also need to learn how to do or dont do...on your own...I am just watching you grow now....I really dont have much to do ever since I gave that ring to you....Regina looked at her left hand...to see the kitty ring on her hand..She gave a nod."Love you Regi...." and Ren left the room.

(Okay...I have class agian. See you in about 2 hours Comrade)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:12 pm

And Nergal looked up to the skies."Why is she always after me, I had a good time and so on". Nergal was known for his furius mood changes, from glad to aggressive, he could not let this go on his way, and he knew that Ren was after him this moment, and he would sit on the trunk, and just wait for her, becurse she would find his sent, as she had always done.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Ren sat down next to Malty and patted his head. He slowly woke and he nodded...and pointed out the door. Ren gave a sigh....she headed to Nergal's scent...it was very easy to catch for her. Malty soon followed leaving a note for Alana for why they were not there.

Malty and Ren both followed the smell to a samll area outside...there sat Nergal in a trunk...Ren gave a loud laugh. She was not mad as he thought she was.....she was more amused.

"Nergal....you look mad...whats wrong? If you think you are in trouble your not." Ren gave a very sweet smile and tilted her head to the side.

(Alright I may need to leave in a few so....yeah Ill tell you when I have to go.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 pm

"Um I am sorry for my outburst Ren, it only came out, and I dident mean to hurt you in anyway, I couldent have a better mom, than you". Said Nergal, and looked at her, and smiled."Um why are you two together then".Asked Nergal, and looked at Malty.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Ren gave a small chukle. Malty had a better nose than her. So he pretty much brough him straight to Nergal.
"Well...lets say he has a better nose than I do." MAlty shrugged knowing that this was true. Ren then looked at Nergal deep in the eyes....she still had her happy look....but she had that hint of motherly seriousness.

"Nergal...I know what happened last night....it is not every day you hear a guy moan." Ren laughed a little at this.
"But look...you are not in trouble...you are just fine....but think twice....before you try something like this. For Regina this was a new thing. Maybe not for you.....but soley Regina was introduced into....hmmmm...how can I put this...."MAlty rolled his eyes..
"Regina is now in the season.....Regina is a vixen....and in time..she will have a time she will go in her.....state....if you dont understand that...she will be in heat....just like the form of Cassandra. But she is not out during this time."

Ren looked at Malty with an annoyed look"Hey look that only happened once....ONCE!!!" But then turned her attention back to Nergal.
"Just make sure Regina is honestly ready.....witch means you need to ask!!" She rubbed her index finger in the he spot between NErgal's eyes.
"Ok? Hope I am not asking to much."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 pm

And Nergal looked at her."Or she can ask me, its up to her realy, if she wants to or not, I will not force her into anything". And he looked at Ren."And um yesterday, was um only a touchy of her hand".He looked at her."And it was her who touched it, I dident even do anything". he looked all inosent, and blushed."Please dont tell Regina or she was spank me,she has done so before,never tought she was in to that stuff".Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Ren raised up her right and and winked.
"Oh dont worry about that!! Regina would probably think you have already!!" Ren and Malty both laughed heartily at Nergal's state. They found his look and situation funny as hell!!

"Oh Nergal....she already knows I have talked to you. So dont worry."

She the rubbed his head and gave him a quick hug.
"Now lets go!! We have two more days here for free....lets not waste it!!!" Ren grabbed Nergal by the hand and Malty by the scruff and ran back to the room.
Alana and Regina both stood there with a confused look...."What did you guys talk about?"

Ren gave a small grin."ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!!!!"

(I gtg comrade. Rest well tonight.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 pm

And Nergal looked up at Regina, and smiled."We talked about my dad, and that I was sorry that I explooded on her like that".He looked after Regina, and smiled, and then he played whit his tail, lifting it, so it touched the wall." I think we have a door to work on Malty, its not work for women you see, its mandy work".And he lifted the door down, and looked at the henges. and he looked at them."Malty can you do somthing about that".

((see you tomorrow Night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:08 am

Malty rolled his eyes and picked the hinges off the door. They were bent to un repair without a hammer. So MAlty improvised. He took Ren and placed her next to him. Ren was caught off gaurd as she was all of a suddely joted towards him. Ren saw that he was thinking very hard....she was actually thuroly impressed. Ren almost wanted to poke a vein the pulsed on his forhead....she was curious if it will pop or not.

Malty then looked at her and back at the heinges. Ren then remembered her nails...she contracted them and began to unscrew and pull off the hengies. After she was done she placed them in front of Malty...whos till looked at them with total focus. You could lihgt a fire cause the intensity was so intense. Then Malty had an Idea.

He went out side for a moment and ran back in....he had a rubber hammer. He knew that a metal or stone handel wolf make to much noise. Also the metal would mess the metal and gold hinges very bad. He then placed the ruber mallet to work. It took some time but the hingesbegan to form back to normal. He then grabbed Nergal andplaced his back on the door. keeping him in place. Malty was not evn asking!! He simply took what he had and made it work.

HE then took the screws and made them hover....and placed each one individually back in place. He used enchantments....then the Hinges looked like new. Malty felt like a trail blazer after doing this....he always gets a little full of himself when he does something like this. Ren rolled her eyes as she changed back to Rolego. HE sat down with a fake suprised look.
"Well you did a wonderful job. They look like NEW!!" Malty moved his head like he was all knowing one. Rolego then pushed Malty's shoulder playfully. Malty simpy laughed a bit and looked at Nergal and Rolego.
Regina and Alana looked at the three....then Alana turned to Regina with a slightly disgusted look.
"Regina...did you?" Regina looked at Alana with a very stressed and suprised look. That was out of the blue. Regina knew what Alana was talking about....and it saddened her little. "No....but I almost did...Ren also stated that I have to learn by own self now......I am 20." Regina felt like a stone barrier smasked into her....she almost fell apart. Alana grabbed her arm and pulled her to the couch. Alana was on her knees in front of Regina who was now sitting on the chair. They were in a seprate room. Then Alana locked the door.

"Regina...what were you thinking?!" Regina said not a word....she knew what she did was wrong now. Alana was the one most hurt by this....she was almost raped...twice before....and seeing her older peer do this....made Alana very upset.

"I dont know....Alana I just asked for help. I did not know what to do....so asked what I could do..." Alana was still trying to hold her bearings...she was very sad to the point of crying...but also mad enough to puch a hole in a stone wall.
"You asked him?...you asked!?" Regina felt her words like they were exploding in her skull....she knew that she was in trouble...Alana with nothing leaving her mouth...unlocked the door ran out grabbed Rolego and pulled him in. He was all smiles."What is up?" Alana's sad glare was enough to fill him in. He gave a large sigh and looked at Alana and then Regina. He took Alana and sat her down on the bed next to Regina....Rolego knew he was about to get his hands full.
"Ok....Regina...you are old enough to be able to control your emotions and wants....right?" Regina nodded her head."And you also know that I cannot be responsible anymore...right?" Regina heavy heartly nodded agian...but she felt better being talked to. Alana began to calm....but she still held the sadness in her eyes....she ws still in shock. Rolego continued.

"Are you scared....or do you want to be comforted by Nergal? Do you even want to marry?" Regina looked up with sorrow filled eyes. Both wide and as shiny as the moon.....she then lifted her hands and looked at both of her rings....on from Rolego...and one for Malty. She did not even make a answering movement or sound...Rolego was left in the dark.

"Regina....why do-"
"I dont see why you wont take me like you used to anymore?" Rolego at first was confused by her words....they had no emotion and no eye contact."what do you mean? I dont take you anymore?" Alana feeling confused as well stood and move to Rolego and sat between his front legs. She was almost hiding.

"Why dont you treat me like when I first met you?....You know me....I dont like change to much." Rolego let his ears fall little...he knew this was true."Regina...you were 8. You needed me. And you do even now. I wont leave you...nor break what bond we have....but when you get older....some things are expected from you. You have grown and matured. Turning into a very beautiful girl with a good mind and heart. I know you wont need me as me as much anymore." Reginathen suddenly stood and slapped the fire out of Rolego.

Rolego was put in a daze the first hit. He was caught way off guard. But he did not retaliate. Knowing there was another coming. The second hit stung like fire....the third felt like a blowtorch...he still took the hits...not doing much...NightRain and Hellfire both hung their heads....they felt the same pain....they have both left Nergal alone...Felment sat trying to figure out what was going on.

Alana was about to stand but Rolego placed his paw on her shoulder. Alana wacthed with tears as she saw Rolego getting hit. "WHY DONT YOU!!! YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!! WHY DO YOU CHANGE NOW!!?" Rolego held his head low...taking the hits like a zombie. His eyes looking at the ground and his face feeling like it was in lava.
"WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!!! WHAT DID I DO TO-....to....." Regina was suddenly stopped mid swing as Rolego grabbed her hand and oulled her into his chest and held her close...Regina contiued to hit his chest and head..."NO LET GO!!! I DONT WANT TO!!!LET GO!!" She yelled and screamed...clwaed and scratched.....but then she began to calm....she spoke the same words...."no....please let go......no.....please dont let go....dont let go!!..I am so sorry.....Please dont let go..." She then fell to her knees slowly as Rolego and Alana helped her down...Alana sat back and smiled with waterfalls going down her face.

Rolego looked down as Regina looked up with her tear jerked eyes...Rolego though his face was burning...smiled and gave a kiss to her cheek." I never did....and I never will." Regina then began to cry with tears of joy and sadness...guilt...her cries were silent....but they were heard throughout the room...Alana then sat on her shins and also got in on it. Regina found warmth and pure security....she felt whatever doubt and sadness...simply melt away.

After a few moments....Rolego stopped...and Regina looked up as he looked down. He had a very fatherly smile...his eyes as calm as snow.

"Are you alright? If you want me to be there like before....I will. As to Alana and the other two. You can see Nergal as well as I...now tell me....are you sure?" Regina loked up with a smile...."Heh....even through all that...I still dont have an answer...but...I now know for whatever answer I give..." She placed her face back in Rolego's chest...."I still have you.."
Rolego then looked at Alana...she set on the bed. With giant smiles. After a few moments....Regina gave a quick kiss to Rolego's nose....and left the room..

"Hey Rolego?...." Rolego turned his gaze to Alana who now set up with a small side of guilt.
"Yes?"
"I am sorry for before....you know....when you got shot...I cant still shake the feeling that it is my fault." She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Rolego could see her in total guilt and confusion. He agian turned to the sleeper form....but this time...Rolego kept his face...fur....and everything that made Rolego...he gave his hand out....Alana got out of her ball and took his hand and sat like they were before. But they were ven closer than that.

"Alana....I am still here arent I?" Alana smiled and gave a small nodd.....she loved being like this....made her feel like a young child agian. Alana gave a small and sad sigh though..his word could not burst the small amout of fault...it simply grew every time she heard his heart beat.....just to think...a week and a half ago....there was not one.
Rolego then wrapped his left arm around her stomach and the other across her....she began to pur...she then rubbed her head on his arm...but then stopped...almost like she was trying to break the habit....but she really found a hard time doing so....she did however began to turn a little pink under her eyes...."Rolego then began to rock from the left and to the right. Alana had a small flash back to when she was younger and with her mother....she did the same thing while her dad was away. Made small drops flow from her eyes.

Rolego then tunred her around and looked into her eyes...he kept his smile....Alana could do nothing but smile back.
"Alana....you know as well as I that it was not your doing....you did not pull the trigger. If I had not done what I did....they would have got or hurt you....maybe even killed you." Rolego placed a plam on her face...she held it there with her own hand.
"I would not be able to continue knowing I have failed you....and not being able to protect you. I was not going to let my own family be taken as long as I could breath air....and still walk on this land. Dont blame yourself for my selflesness, I blame only myself....happily." Alana looked at Rolego with a little wider eyes....but then she smiled graciously. "Rolego....but it was my fault they came.....if i had not been there..."
"You would be sold....and taken from me." Alana was shocked.....she never thought of it like that....this made her a little upset at herself.....Rolego smiled down at her with a very fatherly grin...she smiled back with the same motherly smile back.

"Thank you....." Rolego tilted his head and held her head in his hands....she only held them there...not wanting them to go away....and they did not...Rolego let her be.....as she began to fall to his chest and slowly close her eyes....not to rest....but to feel his presence just little more....she then recalled a few memories....the day she was found and made a father....after a year of being alone....then the first time she saw him morph...she smiled little from that day....she then opened her eyes and made Rolego lay down...

Rolego at first did not know....he let himself fall. he felt his back fall on the wall...Alana simply looked at him. All he could do is look right back...both smiled very sweet smiles...no words were needed to be said....Alana laid herself down....and fell asleep....with a new emotion.....grace...and peace.....peace....the one thing she had not had in years. She never slept so soundly before. Malty and Rolego gave her this. She held Rolego knowing this tighter than ever. They were not alone however....Regina was looking in the door....Rolego knew this and he opened the door with a small force of hand. She then moved to his side and laid her head on his shoulder....and placed a hand on Alana's side....and they all.....rested...in peace. The rest was not long...it was about 5 minutes...but to them. It felt like years. The times slew down.....then all woke at the same.

Rolego took them both in his arms....and the girls just laid on his shoulder...both smiling....extremly happy...not becasue they had him nearby.....he was theirs....for the rest of their lives....they had him. Rolego...still some weaker from the near death experiance...tried to stand....but he found himself being lifted. The girls both helped...both looking at him with finny looks...he gave a laugh.....and did the same back....he walked to the bed with the girls...both sitting on his bed...looking down at him...

"Gosh......no wonder you were the first." Regina placed her hand on Rolego's face....felt the heat from her hits....but she smiled ever more greater....despite how much pain....he still smiled....she gave a long kiss to the cheek...his forehead....then his lips...though it was quick....it ment alot to both of them....she then left the room agian and shut the door again. She turned her back on the door....and slide down the door...she smiled and teared the whole way down to the ground....

Alana placed herslef over Rolego....he was not tired...but the felt great by laying there.....Alana laid herself down on him....pulled the blankets back up....and laid with him...both smiling and holding one another. The sun seemed to pour in just right.... the shine made Alana's white fur have a very beautiful glow....making her smile...ever more perfect. But the second Rolego looked down....he was nose to nose with her...she at first gave a shirt kiss to him and smiled. Rolego then sat up...and looked at her with a smile that could not be read...but it gave Alana a certain warmness.....
"Come on....we have two more days here....lets make it last." Alana was in his open arms before he could let the final words leave his mouth..."ok.....lets." Rolego lifted her from the bed....and carried her like a child first...but then she moved herself so that she could wrap her legs around his back and her hands around the back of his neck...Rolego looked down a gave a small smile....and held her like a baby....she loved it. She purred to her hearts content...every moment was like a dream. Rolego opened the door......and saw Regina.

He smiled and kneeled down...."Both of you listen.....whatever you do.....wherever you go....I will still be here waiting....just call on me. I will be there." Regina and Alana both smiled and said the very thing he wanted to hear.

"We know." He gave a kiss to both of them and let them go...but they did not. But after a few moments the girls went back to their rooms and changed...Rolego let himself on the chair.....he changed back to his wolf form....and with closed eyes.. smiled.

(sorry for long post!!! I got into it!! Sorry)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Nergal knew this would be his bad day, when he would morph to a gruesome being, it was a being of pure evil, and total devestation.And he looked at Malty."Malty I must ask you a favor, and that is tell them ill be back in a day´s time, I cant give you any filling on why, you just have to tell them, that I went out to do somthing, use your imagenation".And then he dashed out of the door, closed it gently behind him, so not to wake the others, and then he went to the Garden."Ill be back Regina, you just wait".He felt allready, that his eyes were burning, and he looked in the mirror, before he got out of the door, they were red sphere´s, and he Leaped over the wall, and dashed towards the Forest. And morphed to his winged form, and flew to the mountain that Ren and he was at, and he looked in the poll there, in the mountain top, and screamed". WHY NOW, WHY DO IT HAVE TO BE NOW, WHEN EVERYTHING WENT SO WELL, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH". He screamed, as he began to get bath wings, and muzzle of razor sharp fangs, and claws like a dragon, he walked on two legs too.He was a being now, almost like a balrog, and he looked at his muscular body, souronded by fire.He culdent show this to Regina, she would be scared of him for the rest of her life, he was not evil, it was the same Nergal, but just in a grusome hide.He towerd over everything, like a big tree, and looked down at the pool, his body was writed whit flames.He had to wait until he was normal again, but now he was invinsible, and he was a demon a real demon hound, and looked throught blood red sphere, who looked like burning lava, when you looked up to his face.It would go one day, and night before he would be normal again, when Malty Told Rolego, what was happening, he hoped that they all would understand.He just culdent show himself like this towards them, what would they think of him, a creature of the deepest Darkness, standing in front of them. No he culdent let it ruin his life, but this was also what he was, a demon of fire. Fire souroned his flesh, but he did not burn, but everyone who touched him would burn of his flaming aura. And he culdent control it eighter, so he just sat there in total Darkness on the mountain top, all alone. And wated for it to go over, then he could go back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Rolego felt the ground rumble....this caught his attention. He looked left to MAlty sitting there. He also looked confused. "Malty whats happeneing?" Malty shrugged.."I dont know!...Also. Nergal said that he was leaving for some reason!" Rolego stopped and looked at him with a sharp gaze."What do you mean? MALTY!!!" Rolego quickly stoodgoing light headed for a moment...and was caught by MAlty.

"QUickly we must find him. We need to find him before the entire inn falls apart!!" Alana and Regina were both asleep still bt they both were waking due to the rumble....then they heard sirens.

The inn keeper ran up to the room with sweat and fear."QUICKLY THE FOREST HAS CAUGT AFIRE!!! WE NEED TO LEAVE THE AREA!!" Rolego lifted both Alana and Regina and placed Alana and MAlty. "Alright we are ready! Where are we going!!??" The Inn keeper gave a shrug...and she bolted to the end of the hall.

Rolego with a hightened sense of senses...Malty as well. Rolego then turned to Ren...She knew that if Nergal was near he would be caught or at least be smelt....the smell burnt her nose...and she gagged. The smoke and fire had already set afire to the inn. They all ran out through a nearby window...."Malty hold them I need to find Nergal. Meet me at the cafe. I wont be back...maybe for a while." Malty gave a nod and took Regina in his mouth and Alana on his back.

Ren began to worry....intensly. She worried intensly...and NightRian's and Hellfire's panic...did not help. All three tuned in to Nergal's energy....it was massive....tremendos...at it was miles away...Ren swallowed hard and ran....she needed to find Nergal...and find him now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

all Around Nergal now, on the Mountain top, were he and ren had been, was a massive fire souronding his body, he dident burn, but he stood out as a light beem, Nergal was the fire now. Now he was a living fire, looking down at the world below him, but he stood as he were, and he felt that someone. It was his mom, was at his way, and he damped the flames, so it only souronded his body, he was massive now, he held a sword of black steel, it was massive and long, it was a long sword of pure Black steel, that he slung at a stone, and it broke to dust, and he looked at his sword, would he have it as a normal person to, he had never held this sword before, it was massive in power to, and everything around him, the ice on the mountain top began to melt.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm

The smoke and sut made her cry and cough very hard. She was looking through burning and blury eyes as she went through the flames....she was growing more worried with every moment that went by....she did not know where he was nor she.
"NERGAL!!......NERGAL!!!!....Damnit ANSWER!!....NERGAL!!!" She was running off of the smoke she breathed...not to good.

She then made i out of the scorching forest and looked up....it was the mountain like before....but it was warm....

He is there.....I am sure of it. Please...follow. NightRain was full of anxiety and fear for her son....she did not want him alone...and she wanted to know what has happened to him.

Ren nodded to herself and began to climb the Mountain....it was still freezing cold....but it was warm from a unknown source...she stopped....and heard a loud crash....

"Oh...no...." Avavlanch.....the snow grew weak due to the heat....and the snow gave way.

Ren placed her hand in the ground and made the earth make a wall in front of her. Th snow smashed into the walll...not breaking but it did fracture it....Ren saw the snow seeping through..and yelled.

"NERGAL!!!!....NERGAL!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Nergal saw that his mom was in Danger, and let a blazing wall of fire demish the snow, whit out harming Ren, and he looked up to the stars, but said nothing, and just looked up at the stars and again, he sat down on the ground, like a hulking giant, whrited in flames, that dident harm him, what would his mom say, when she saw him now, the monster that he was, he just culdent show himself, and he said in a gutteral voice." Please mom, dont look at me now, I am not the one you knew as a furrie momy, I am a monster from another dimension or somthing". And he raised him self, and showed his back to her."You cant see me like this".He looked down on the earth, around his feet.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Ren felt the rush of both heat...and cool....she could not believe was seeing.....but then smiled....know ing that his back was turned. She felt the extreme heat from his body....she stood only 10 feet away....it burned her a little.

"Nergal...?....hey look at me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:02 pm

And he turned, his Horns were like a rams, and his eyes were now burning flames, and he looked at whit a sad smile." I did go, before I became to powerful mom, I culdent destroy what I have now built up, I cant show Regina this body, never mom, she would run screaming away from fear, just look at me". He raised like a giant, his black sword was in its scrabard now, and he took it, and sweiped it towards a tree trunk, and it halfed it in one sweipe, and Nergal smiled, fire went out of his mouth, and kneeled down, so Ren could get a good look at him." I wish I could change back right away, but I cant, it always takes one day". But he could change into a little fiery puppie, and went to Ren, but not to close, just inches away.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Ren looked at the littlepup and tilted her head to the side....It burned like hell...but she lifted the pup in her arms and showed no pain...but a simple smile. "You look no diffrent from when I first saw you..." She gave a hug that lasted for about a few seconds..."You can hug back you know."

Ren looked at the pup with a painless smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:13 pm

"how can you hold around me, whit out getting any pain mom".He looked at her, whit his flamy eyes, they were now like little candles, and he licked her cheak, and some furr burnt away."Ups sorry, dident mean to do that".Apolegized Nergal, and smiled at Ren, and hugged her so, they bouth were ingulfed by the flames, and he smiled, now that Ren was ingulfed in his flames, they wuldent hurt her." So how can you whit stand my flames mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Ren felt her fur burn....but then it had a strange warmth....it made her feel very warm. Despite the winds.
"Regina is actually sillt resting....she slept right through. You dont have to worry." Ren held him tight....she felt a wave of both pride and peace.
"Please....if you think you need to be alone.....at least tell me....or take me."
Ren held his burning face in front of hers....contact scorched her hands....but it did not phase her smile.
"ok?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:42 pm

And Nergal looked at her, and began to whimper." I want you by my side mom, but I dont know, if you want to sit next to a freak of nature like me".He looked into her eyes, if it had been his real mom, she would have kicked him cold.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum