FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Torn Highway

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Torn Highway - Page 3 Empty Re: The Torn Highway

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 pm

And Cafal did wake up first, and looked at Nergal, and licked the top of his head, and smiled and went out of Nergal´s tent and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Rolego and Rolega both wanted to make the other know that they "Did" what Rolega tried to help Rolego with. So with them giving sly smiles and nods Rolega and Rolega made certain noises and giggles that made them sound like they were doing what Cassandra wanted.

Both of them snickered and held in their laughter to hear how the others would react.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

And Cafal looked up and smiled, but Nergal as usual slept like a stone.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

After a few moments both Rolega and Rolego gave a small laugh now knowing that they did not do anything.

But then Rolego reluctantly turned back to Cassandra...and sure enoough the feeling was still there...but it was weakened....so he was able to live normally.

Rolega then turned herself into the form of Ren. But she had the same grey coat....and both of them got up and went into the tent of Nergal...placing a fingure over Cafal's lips...

"Dont wake him...let us scare him a little."

Ren and Cassandra both moved in a way that both of them had their head on his chest and and both of them had an arm.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 pm

And Nergal slept like a stone, but he felt some tickeling on his chest, and was going to scrach himself, but culdent move his arms as much as he tried, and opned his eyes, and saw right into some eyes, and screamed.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

It was Cassandra...she laughed as he screamed as well as Ren."Wow..did not think to get you that bad."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:42 pm

And he looked at them and grimaced."Hey I was asleep".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Cassandra and Ren gave a small giggle to each other and looked down at him with a smile.
"Yes we knew that. It is just the crack of dawn too....Hey Ren...you can leave if you want now...I can see that you are very tired yourself. Go ahead...we have a few more hours to rest."
Ren with a bright smile stood and gave both of them a hug and left for her tent...now it was only Cassandra. The scent still plowed through the air...it was pure lust. But ever since last night...she was able to control it. She still was bear...but she did not mind. Being like it for so long almost comes second nature. She then turned to Salane and with her nine tails....rolled to his side and held his arm and wrapped her tails around them both. She had a grin on her face while she rested reluctantly....she wanted it...and she wanted it bad...but just being near another was good enough...well...for now.
She was sweating and panting a little...but not too bad.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 pm

And Nergal smiled up at her, and Licked her lips, as she held his arms." I can make this Night a wonderful night for you, if you´ll let me Salane".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Salane looked up at him with a smile...and then gave him a kiss...she at this point..she knew what she was not going to do...she did not care about kissing him...but she knew that he had a mate at home...she was not going to let her state drive her to do something she will regret.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

And he looked at her."This is no fair to me as a male, to do nothing but stare Salane".He whined, his cock stiking out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Salane knew this was true...
"But...phew...you have a mate at home...I cant...I cant..."
She was fighting every moment....but she then noticed that she was now on him...
"Please...I dont want to ruin anything"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:14 pm

"You wont".He said." How will she know, when its only us two hm".He looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Salane was actually beginning to think his way....she would not know....right?....Then Salane gave Nergal another kiss with tongue and all...but after a moment...she stopped...and sat up..
"No....you belong to her....I am your mother...."
She placed a hand on Nergal's cheek...wearing a very sweet smile.
"I dont want to live with regret...and I also know that you will after knowing what we both had done something very bad...."
Salane gave a nother of the same kiss...it was helping her calm a little...
"phew....I dont want to use my son either....as a tool..."
Salane then stood...with her face as red as it could be....
"Thank you for caring...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Nergal smiled, and came up, and hugged his mothers side." I can do another thing to you, that will help A Girl in heat".He said and laid her gently on his lap, and began to spank her gently at first, it was arousing, but he held himself to that.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Salane held in her moans....but her body language said other wise....she was almost crying....her body felt like it was on fire, her mind was turning into a feral state...and she had no control over it....she then snapped her body up...and wrapped her tails round herself and Nergal...and gave him a hard kiss...she was feral now....and she was growling...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 pm

And Nergal smiled, and looked deeply into her eyes with his Ocean blue eyes, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Salane was in an emotional battle...Rolego, Fel, Night, and Hellfire...were freaking out...none of them had control!! Salane had darkness in her eyes....while growling a lustful grin began to etch in her face....but even through this...she was sadder than hell.....she did not want this...her body wanted it...but she...her mind and soul...did not want this....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:42 pm

And out of Nergal´s back came Arms, and Nergal changed to a gruesome beast. "Hey there Salane, do you remember me".The hands took hard into her, and Nergal´s eyes changed from ocean blue, to deathly milky white orbs, and his mouth driped with slime, green slime."Do you remember me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Salane....almost went into a fury...but she got locked in his eyes...and she was scared...and out of her fury state...Salane grew back...but her eyes grew wide with fear....
"Wh...who..."

(I have to go comrade. You rest well)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:51 pm

And Out of nothing the Demon burned." you dont belong here with us".And the demon screamed, and burnt up in flames." I am so sorry Salane, he just came now, but none who resides in my body now, wanted him so they all rejected him".

((Nighgt my friend and sleep well and do have sweet dreams when you turn in)))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:24 am

Salane gave a small smile....but then placed her hands on the side of Nergal's face....and brought her face to his. Forehead to forehead and nose to nose....and she did something different...she placed her mind as well as Nergal's....in a white room...like a spirit room...but their true bodies are asleep outside of it....but everything they are experiencing at the time also goes with them into the room...

Salane only used this room once...and she is the only form able to do it....she red as a ruby and her state growing again....felt safe....cause she knew her body as well as Nergal's body out in the real world...would not be affected. She, in her state, was now in her final stages...she was panting like a dog....and her face was red hot....but she kept reminding herself...that when this was over....she wont be regretting a thing...for it did not happen in the world outside of this dream....

Rolega looked inside of the tent...relived to see both Nergal and Salane sleeping like no tomorrow....and with a smile laid down in the tent feeling comfy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 am

And Nergal looked at her with a smile."So can you do things like a comphy room in this whiteness Salane".And he looked down." I am sorry, that I did scare you there are some Demons, that try to take over my body sometime, but Xeres throws them out, and burn them".he held her hands."So what you say,do a chamber just for us two".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Salane gave a small smile and immediately after he was finished talking there was a room. But the room looked like the room Nergal asked for back in Grandan in the past. It was larger than she actually remembered...but there was no extra rooms but the room Nergal rested in those days.

Salane was in a moment of pure turmoil...she was trembling...and adrenaline was pumping through her...and her mind spinning.

"There,,,,is this good enough?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Nergal smiled and looked at her."Yeah this is awsome Salane". He looked at her, and then he gave her a big kiss, and looked at Salane, who blushed, and he giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum