FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Torn Highway

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Torn Highway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Torn Highway

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Cassandra gave another laugh at this...
"Regina is going to love this....."
After a moment...she took the meat and began to cook it over the fire.....the smell was something out of imagination...Cassandra however was in greater heat than the food....she was slowly but surley was going in sane...but she also knew she could not turn back till she reached home. It would a sight to see for the army to see her morph into the one who created the seal to begin with...

"Phew.....I dont think I can take much more of this." She said under her breath...it was getting bad to the point that she could smell her own scent...which really scared her a little.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

And Nergal looked at her, and blushed." Nergal come here you naughty boy, ill give you a lesson you wont forget".And Nergal looked at Cafal, and began to cover away, and Cafal changed to his Furrysoma form, and charged after Nergal, and got him easely."May I mom ".He asked Cassandra.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Cassandra with a smile shook her head no.
"Cafal you of all people should know that that is an instinct. It is normal for males to do that when a scent like thiat is in the air."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 pm

And Cafal blushed, and let Nergal go whit a hard swat even so, on his rear, and smiled." I am sorry culdent hold myself".And Nergal iped.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Cassandra gave a smile....but in her mind...she was screaming...so after she finished with the meat she left it on a rock tha she split just before standing....

She hd to get some rest....maybe that would help.

"Here...you guys eat to your heart content. i will be in the other tent....Dont want to wake Rolega." So after that she left the two and walked into the tent....took off her clothes...and grabbed the small blanket....and closed her eyes...trying to make herself sleep.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

And Nergal looked with a smile after Cafal, and licked his chin, and Cafal licked Nergal´s chin, while nobody did see, and Nergal looked after Cafal." How long has it been,to long Nergal".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Rolega woke to the both the smell of the meat the the sounds of the two guys talking...so she got up with a yawn....and shook her fur. But she did not leave the tent...the second she opened the tent covering....she left it open a little...to listen to what the two were going to say next.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm

And Nergal smiled." Want some meet first Cafal".He said With a smile to him, And Cafal smiled Back."Yeah my pet, just give me a chunk of meat, and then you can get some to".CAfal smiled and licked Nergal´s lips, And Nergal smiled, and cut of a slice to Cafal."Here you go my master".He said with a cute voice."Nice pet Nergal ".Cafal said, and patted Nergals shulder.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Rolega was more confused more than anything....
So who was the master and who was the pet?.....Was Nergal playing...or was he serious....as Rolega's mind rambled for an answer. Cassandra was trying her hardest to sleep.....she was panting...and sweating....and was on the verge of yelling...whimpers were easily heard from her tent....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 pm

And Nergal looked at the tent."It seams she has it hard to fall asleep".Said Nergal, and looked at the tent."Ah its allright, she will have it better soon, she only needs a male ,um master to tell you the truth I do have found a mate". and Cafal huuged him hard."I am so glad my pet has found a mate".He hugged him hard, and gave Nergal a long soft kiss.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Rolega had her jaw on the ground....she now sees that they were not playing anymore...
She walked out and shook her fur looking a the two of them diffrently...
"Wait...umm who is who?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 pm

"They bouth looked at her".And smiled, and Nergal introduced his Master To Rolega."Um mom this is my master Cafal, and I am his pet, been so for a long time, I missed him, but now he came back to his pet".He smiled, and licked Cafal´s lips,and they bouth smiled at each other.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Rolega looked at him with a look of confusion....
"But...wait...then why...who did...." She was trying to add up the many thoughts in her head....after a long moment...the words began to make sense to her and the others..
"OKay...if you are his master....can he do....what he did before....does this change anything...?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm

"What do you mean, he can do what he pleaces, but there are limits, and if he brakes them, he will get spanked, and he loves to brake them to".Said Cafal with a scrowl, looking at Nergal.

((me going to bed so nigt my frind and sleep tight,hope your allright with this Giggles))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Rolega gave a small grin and made a raised eyebrow....
"Gosh this is so wierd....but I dont have a problem....it actually comes down to Dallana....Nergal's mate...I dont know if she will be okay with another thing looming around her and her mate."

Then a loud scream was made from Cassandra's tent.....She could not take it anymore....she hated every moment...and she also knew she could not do anything about it. She was slowly losing her mind and who she was....she was fearful of going Feral!!

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"

((Its cool bud. You rest well as well Comrade.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 am

And Cafal looked at them."Excuse me, I think ill go help my mom a lil".And he looked at them, and walked over to Cassandras tent, and looked at her."If you need a man, who isent in family with you, then I can help you".Cafal looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Cassandra shook he head quickly and stood as well.
"Umm...No...No thank you...I can....phew...no...I cant do this!! I dont know how Regina does it but I need to figure out how she is able to be so normal.....mmmmmmm"

She hated every moment she stood so she fell to her knees and held her face in her hands....humiliated.

"I bet you did not want to see me like this...."

"Rolego?"
Cassandra turned to see Rolega sanding in the tent way....She had a tilt on her ears and was giving a weird look to Cassandra..knowing what is going on....and later smiling.
"Do you need help?"

Cassandra shook her head.....reluctantly..."No....I need to stay clean....I cant do that....not just yet."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 pm

And Cafal nooded, and went out to Nergal."So I hear you have been a good boy all the time, I have not been here ".Cafal giggled.Its good to see that all my lessons finaly got into your thick head".Nergal just looked at him and gigled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Cassandra was now stanidng in the tent...her eyes beginning to grow...Wild with lust....she was groing to become feral....but then her body felt a strong force hit her mouth.
Rolega turned to a diffrent form...it was a male form....and took Cassandra up...and gave her a hard kiss....Cassandra at first...was fighting...but she then...she gave a long moan....and felt great.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm

And Nergal looked at Cafal." You know I always do what you say Master, now eat".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

After a moment....Rolego turned to his bi-ped form as Rolega turned to hers....and both of them laid there....but then both sides of their personalities began to show.

Hellfire began to show his feelings to NightRain as did Rolego did for Rolega.......The two of them began to groan and moan like there was not going to be a tomorrow...but there was only the kiss....they both knew that they could not go any further...if they did who knows what would happen....they both were one....and they both had the same thoughts...

After a few moments...of choosing... both Rolego and Rolego stared at each other....and smiled....they both wanted two....but they both knew that something very inconvineant could happen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm

And Nergal and Cafal went to their tents, and went to sleep, Nergal smiling.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

After he little make out both Rolego and Rolega fell asleep...Rolega's back to Rolego...both without clothes...and Rolego had her around her waist....and she smiling every moment he was holding her....the temptation....was unbelieveable......but they both knew that in time....they both would...

(I have to go now comrade. You rest well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:28 am

And Nergal looked at Cafal in his own tent,Cafal was there to, and he took Cafal in an embrace, and tuged him towards himself, and Cafal´s back towards his chest, and Licked his neck, and Cafal smiled and Whisperd."Try to sleep my pet, I only hope you mate wont have anything against me".He looked down on his chest and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

The next day came to rise with both Rolego and Rolega...they both felt like they had a very terrible hangover...but Rolego was actually happy that he was not in the form he was in yesterday..he knew if he was to stay in the for he was in...he probably would have lost his senses...

Rolega was still resting her head...but her eyes were open and awake.
"Well good mourning. How did you rest?" Rolego said this with a froggy tone...
"Just fine thank you...sorry for the incident last night...it looked like you needed it."
Rolego patted the top of Rolega's head with a smile."Well I am happy you did...I dont know what would have happened if I were to stay that way."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: