FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Torn Highway

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Torn Highway - Page 5 Empty Re: The Torn Highway

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:28 am

And Nergal was fast asleep, and dident do much in his sleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 am

Salane an hour later woke up...and Rolego was placed back into slumber in his mind like before...Every thing was placed back into their usual spots...Rolego was sleeping back in his mind in a morphed form. And Salane...and only Salane was feeling better.

Salane gave a kiss to Nergal's head....and left the tent and stood.

She felt so much better....and happily nothing really happened.....and she also felt no regret...the very thing she did not feel...and did not want to feel.

Salane then turned to Cassandra and patted every one up...

"Cafal....Rolega....come on....get up."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 am

Cafal smiled up at her."Now did you have fun in the night hm, it sounded like imence fun, if you ask me, but then its not for me to say, only glad you have it better, you look so much better today to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 am

Cassandra gave a small giggle and patted his head.
"Nothing really happened as you may know. We did not have any intercourse...if that is what you were thinking?"
Cassandra had a warm smile....she knew good and well that Nergal knew better. Dallana would also go into a frenzy if she were to find out.
Cassandra then went into the tent and laid on Nergal....and kissed the tip on his nose.
"Wake up....we have a a little ways to go."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 am

And Nergal yevned and looked up at Cassandra."Morning mom, so how do you feel now, you look great".He smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 am

She gave another giggle....and gave him a strong hug.
"I just want to thank you..I am also very happy...you kept your promise to Dallana...and you are waiting for her...I am so happy you kept yourself for her alone. You are a great son..."
She then grabbed his hand and as she stood he brought him with.

((I Have family still over So I wont be on. I will see you later.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 pm

And Nergal smiled, and looked at her with a great smile, and looked at her". Thanks mom".

((its ok my friend see you later))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Cassandra gave Nergal such a hug...and then stood and walked outside. There sat Rolega with a grin on her face. She knew what has happened cause when Rolego was placed into her mind...he told her every little detail.

"Was it good?"
Cassandra gave a small huff....and simply gave her a small push...not to hurt her in any kind of way....but to show that she was caught.
"Oh hah hah. I was just happy that it is now...well...mostly over. I still have my urges....but At least I did not do what you think we did."
Rolega gave a small giggle. She knew that nothing to big happened between them in the realm...so...she did not mind.

But...then after a moment. Rolego turned back to himself....and walked to her with a cool look in his eyes. He stared right into her soul...and she immediately felt she was having her own issues cause of the season. Rolego moved around her with the same look in his eyes and as well...Rolega..feeling like she was being sucked into a black hole...with only one way out.

As soon as Rolego stopped he was right in front of her....almost nose to nose. She did not even realize how close he was getting till that moment....she looked up in his eyes...and noticed that his eyes had no power...no sleeper no nothing....She immediatly looked down...and began to play with her paws.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:27 pm

And Nergal woke up, and came out of the tent."Ah goodmorning you all, this must be one of my greatest dreams that I have ever had in ma entire life".He eiped out, still tounge out, but his cock was now normal again, after he had done his work with it, and looked at Rolego." I think you need to clean your tent".He giggled."There is lots of sour milk in it hahahaa".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Rolego tilted his head....he had no memory cause he was not in his body while it happened....he simply looked at him with a weird gaze.
"Huh.....?..." He then gave a small thought and turned to Cassandra.....who knew what he meant.....she let her jaw drop....and she went into the tent.

"OH....MY....GOD..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:03 pm

And Nergal sneaked out of the way, he knew if Cafal or Hellfire got their hands on him now, he wuldent sit on his bum for the rest of this day, but he culdent help but giggle.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Salane turned at Nergal...but she was actually having mised emotions....she did not know to whether to be mad...or flattered....Salane thought a little more...and so much better since the night....she just hope the smell wont stain her...

"Ok....Lets just say it did not happen...and....I am going to take a bath....erm....I will be back..."

Salane then turned and went to the lake...and simply jumped in...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:47 pm

And Nergal giggled, and pointed his tounge at Salane." I know what you think, or somebody inside of you thinks, that I need a good OTK Spanking".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Salane playfully stuck her tongue back at him and let out a small laugh. She was spent despite the fact that she slept through the whole ordeal. She also began to think that she had approached the problem very wrong. Yes it was in a dream state..but still he was her son....and that alone made her feel a little dirty. She also did not know if she had done more than just that...she also did not put into account how it would affect Nergal and herself as a family...

She gave a small grunt as she began to wash....she did not know what to think but just that she should have jst held out for the summer where the season would not affect her so much.

"Oh....what is wrong with me....I did not need it..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:23 pm

"Oh yes you did, you were jumpy all the time, like a cat in need".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Salane gave a small smile...but it looked sad....and very broken...she felt very selfish and very regretful...the very thing she wanted to avoid having....

"Have you ever had those moments of time in which some things seemed good at the time....and in the end it was a bad decision?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:53 pm

"I never think about it, life is to short to have regrets all the time".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Salane looked at Nergal with a small look of confusion.
"So..you dont think what we did...does this affect you at all?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:33 pm

"Why should it, I love you mom, and I am always here to help you in your need, or now I must say dad, but you know what I mean Salane, I am always here if you need me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Salane gave a small smile to him...it helped a little...but she was actually very happy that only she has the memory of what has happened. Not even Rolego knows...and she plans to keep it that way.

"Well...thanks...I guess I am just thinking about the subject to much."

By now she was out and back into different clothes...then changed to Cassandra...

"Well...lets go. We dont have alot of time left...they might need our help now."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

And Nergal followed Cassandra, and then they began to walk all the way to the seal, and Cafal was with them to, but dident say much at all, was in his own toughts.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Rolega ad Cafal both were day dreaming till they both saw Cassandra and Nergal walking back.
"So...are we leaving yet...we have been here a little longer than usual."
Rolega was slightly ill patient...she want to go home.
Cassandra gave a small laugh and walked pass...with a little more enthusiasm than usual.
"Well..you seen a little better..."
Cassandra gave a small laugh..but she did not know if Rolega really did know every thing....she probably did not want her to know either....it would probably be both weird and vile....and knowing Rolega she would probably go on a large rampage...she almost did when Dallana got near Rolego....she is very possessive.

Cassandra after a long moment finally stopped and spoke.
"Well...thank you. Nergal helped me....and if you remember...I told you nothing happened between us.."
Rolega gave roll with her eyes...
"Oh you lier. "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 pm

CAfal came up to Cassandra."Was my pet good with you Cassandra".Cafal looked at her, he touhgt it was nothing to hide."We have been together from when he lost you, then I was his watcher, and there wasent much I could do alone against that General of yours,but I see the Assasin took care of that".He hugged Nergal."I will always love him as my own".Oh come on master, your begin blabering about that again, and you know I love you to Master".He said and Kissed and hugged Cafal close.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Cassandra and Rolega tilted their heads at them and wondered for a moment.
"Wait....then....erm...nevermind. It will be answered when we reach the seal. NOw come...we dont have that far to go....with little time."

Cassandra then began to move down the road....with the thought still plaguing her mind...If Nergal has a master....did he have this master when he had his blood parents with him?

"I really hope this does not come to haunt me later..."

Cassandra knew the Cafal could be an asset...but...his power almost dwarfs hers....and Rolega's in the forms they were in....and she hoped nothing bad would come of a very high up being...coming to a place like the Seal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm

And Cafal walked up to Cassandra."I know your nervous, but dont be,I will lend you my power to close the seal, becurse those are not true fellĀ“s Cassandra, so I will help you to close the seal permanently, so it will never open again, but you only have to tell me how, when the times comes for me to lend you that power Cassandra".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum