FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 pm

And Nergal looked at her, and smiled." I am ok Cassandra, only a bit shooked that the girls acted so violent to my dragon form, I did nothing to fuse that anger from them".And he looked down at his feet, now Alana had the perfect chanse to get her payback, after she knew what he had done, and he knew it was terribly wrong, but he dident wish to be spanked again, he looked down, and tears rimed his eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Cassandra looked and felt very sentamentle towards him.

"Hey....Hey....shh." She brought him in her arms as she hugged him tightly."You are okay....you have me right? Just cry on my shoulder if you are giong to." She held his head under her chin as she rocked back and forth.

She kissed the top of his head. And smiled.

(Well I have to GO.....Have a good rest)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 pm

and Nergal cryied like a new born, there had hapned so meny strange things today, he was still sleepy, and sickly, and he laid his head on her shulder, and fell asleep on it, while tears fell out, he slept well on her, what was wrong whit him, why did he burst out crying like this, what is wrong whit me.

((Goodnight my friend and sleep well))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 am

Cassandra smilesa s she looked at the group. She chukled as she looked at them.
"What?" Alana, Regina, and Malty all cocked there heads to the side and made smiles back. Alana, awed a bit.

Cassandra shruged her shoulders and smiled big back. Then she looked down at Nergal. He was out like a rock.
She kissed is head once agian as she did.

"We did go a distance away...we will camp here tonight. Malty, Regina....if you would." The two nodded their head and went to a near tree area. It was just Alana and Cassandr awake right now. Nergal still slept on Cassandras shoulder.

Cassandra then reached out her arm for Alana....And Alana did go over to her and curled up and cuddled next to her. She was still hurting from the wopping she got from earlier. But she coped with the pain as she snuggled up next to Cassandra. Cassandra wrapped her amr around her and also her tail.

Alana was asleep in about 5 min. Just as the other ran back with some wood. Malty and Regina both sat down as Cassandra started the fire with her magic. The flame caught in a quick second. Then there was fire.

As Malty laid his head down...Regina plopped right on his side. She left her things as well as Alana's things in their bags.....they liked sleeping like this....makes them feel a little more secure. Malty brought his tail around Regina and she grabbed hold of it and cuddled with it. It made Malty smile a little then he closed his eyes to rest.

Cassandra was the final one awake.....she did not want to sleep either. She smiled at the two who were now sleeping like they did not have a care in the world. She laid her head on Nergals and she closed her eyes. A few moments later....she felt something brush against her. She quickly opened her eyes to see Regina moving next to her and Malty slaying behind her....as well wrapping his tail around her. They both had one eye open and both were smiling.

Malty licked the top of Cassandra's head and closed his eyes and Regina closed hers with a smile stuck on her face. Cassandra then laid back....looked in the stars. And closed her eyes with Nergal....sleeping under her chin, and Alana...sleeping her head next to Cassandra's. They all sleep together next to a warm fire. Everything was perfect for the night.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 pm

and Nergal was in his puppie form, when he waked up the next day, cudeling in Cassandra´s chest, and then he looked up to the star filled sky, and streached, he was still himself a little sore after the beating that Ren had given him, and he looked at Cassandra, and saw a mountain looming near by, and he looked at them, no need to wake them up, as Night and Hell would know where he would be, so he sneaked of, and let them sleep, he loved to look at the sunrise from the mountain summit, and looked at the red bolb, that colourd the sky red, and he smiled."Almost as red as my bum".Giggled Nergal, and sat down on his sore bum, and winched, and looked at the sun.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Cassandra was next to wake. She yawned, streched and let Alana down on Malty's side. She then went into the woods. She walked to take in the sights. Also, she was thinking about the trip. Cassandra was all for the journy in the beginning....but now. As they get closer, she trembled a little.

She then noticed she was walking near a very lucrative pond. It had every little detail.
She walked as she took in the sight and she knelt down to get a drink of water. She left her bottle at the campsite.

"I really do hope it wont come to that.....I still have a promise to keep." She thought of Malty and Malty alone. She promised she would be there. But as they get closer to the seal....it may not be kept. "Time will tell.....time will tell."

She sat down on the shore with her legs in her chest and her arms wrapped around them. And she looked up in the sun with tears and a quivering smile. She then broke out into tears...She was scared. She had never felt this fear before. Even though she had many friends with her. She felt as if she was alone.

Her cries were loud enough to echo through the trees and make the insects and other creatures noticed she was crying.....Her tears fell like rain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 am

Nergal dident think much, he just looked at the son, until he heard a sobbing sound, not to far away, and he followed the sound, and was near, when he heard Cassandra cry, his ears flopped down, and he looked at Cassandra."What is there Cassandra, why are you crying like this".And he walked to her side, and took her up, and hugged her."What is bothring you Cassandra". he looked at her and smiled.

((I mey not beon later as i am going to a concert))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:21 pm

She tried to stop the second he heard him come. As he took her up she was also taken off guard.
"I am just scared.....that's all. I am just scared. Fighting the Felmounts so many years ago ans seeing how my parents were killed by them........It still haunts me. I was not there.....I could have been able to save them....and I was not.......and I couldent."

She lowered her head...and she placed her head in Nergal's chest. "Iam sorry. Guess you are not wanting to see me cry. I disturbed your peace." She was still trying to wipe the tears away.

(SWEET!! What concert?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 pm

"Ah, come on Cassandra, you dont need to apolegize to a person like me, I am glad that I can help you, as you helped me back there Cassandra".Smiled Nergal, and let her go, sat her on his lap, and caressed her back, while he soothed her, he could also be so gentle whit his hands, when he wanted to sooth a friend in need, and he smiled at her." You´ll be ok Cassandra".

((It was a Concert by TÝR a Faroes Viking Metal Band))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 pm

(Wow....just listened to them over youtube...they are pretty good)

Cassandra hugged him back with all her might as she was beginning to feel secure. She needed someone close to her. But as she pulled away....she felt like something was being wrenched out of her heart. It was painful. Cassandra knew that Nergal was right.

She needed to let go.....but her mind body and soul does not want to let her parents go...But if she was going to continue....she will need to.

She looked at Nergal in the eyes as she smiled a little. "Thanks.....I needed that." She then held his face in her hands and kissed his forehead and rubbed it in.

Malty and the girls were now up and at em'. They were actually looking for Nergal and Cassandra....As Cassandra was holding Nergal's hand and her head on his shoulder, she did not think about how the three would think of Nergal and her, holding hands......and coming from the woods.....ot does seem kind of suspisious.

But...it was to late....the trio looked at them with expressions that said it all. Alana and Regina knew that it did not happen but they playedalong with it.

"Oooooooooo........Look what we have hear.." Regina said this with si much ego and sarcasim it made a pond under her feet.

"I knew you two could not ignore each other......AWWWWWWEE!!!" Alana and Regina awed at the same time.....this made Cassandra very embarassed.....she hid behind Nergal....that did not make her look any better when she did.

"Awe....did I make you feel embaressed?," Alana and Regina both leaned over with big and shiny eyes.....They liked this and enjoyed it...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 pm

And Nergal looked at them in a matter of way, that would make them back away from him, and he came closer to them bouth."Ah, come on Girls".Said Nergal whit a tooty smile."She only needed help, and so I helped her".And he took Cassandra forward again."No need to hide away from children Cassandra, do you think hm". He had one securing hand on her shulder, while he laid his head on the other shulder.

((Yeah I like them Alot))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

"heh...yeah you are right." And Cassandra patted his head. She then moved foreward with a little more confidence as she moved to Malty. He immediatly rolled on his back and began to pan like he needed water. Cassandra rolled her eyes and took out Malty's brush from her bag and began to brush his fur.

Malty grunted and groaned like a dog. He actually rolled over to far so that he laid on her lap. Cassandra did not mind....but she was used to have something under her before something like Malty decided to fall on her. But she countiuded and finished.

Regina and Alana were sitting next to Nergal on the ground.....they were curious..
Alana looked up Nergal with a little excitment in her eyes.
"What were you two doing in the woods? It did seem fairly diifrent of you two came from the forest so close." Regina looked at him as well with the same eyes.....but they seemed a bit more intense..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 pm

"Why do you ask, we did nothing, I was just helping her a little, that was all Regina and Alana, so there is no need to fill up stories inside your brains my love birds". Giggled Nergal, and walked past them, and sat down on a stone, and just looked at nothing, and folded his hands together, and he just sat there like an empty shell.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Cassandra looked over to see Nergal on the stone......he did look like he was in some despaire.....but she knew that he would be fine....he has been through worse. So she stood and turned into NightRain's winged wolf form....

Well lets go everyone.....we need to contiune....Nergal, Regina.....you both can ride my back. Malty....may you please take Alana on yours? Malty rolled over and nodded.

NightRain looked at the sky....the sun was up in the sky but some stars were visable behind it....it was a sight to behold. She waited as Regina crawled up one her back...but Regina wispered something in her ear.

"....why dont you turn into Hellfire....We have not seen alot of him..." NightRain's head tilted back and squinted her eyes.....but she nodded and Hellfire was out.....But he was not his normal self.....he seemed alot more calm and well mannered....Nergal...climb aboard....we need to get back on the raods....And I wont take no for an ansewer.....anyways.....you dont look fit to move as any other form than the one you are in now.

Hellfire was looking at Nergal with a small amount of concern.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:50 pm

"Dady". He climed on HellFires back, and looked at him."What do you mean, that I dont seeem fit, I am just quite tired that´s all."But he felt sick, why did he lie so much, about his healt problems, and he coughted again and again, and then he looked up at the sky."Ah look how beautyful that is Regina".He said leying his head over her shulder, he was much leighter than he ought to be, in his curent age, and scravny as well, but he said nothing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Hellfire also saw that his soul was not in place......He knew Nergal is haveing a very emotional battle....Hellfire saw this like the sun .....but he wont tackle this issue till he was on the road.....He did not fly....he stayed on the ground....He also let Malty set the pace.

But as they proceeded to the road he felt a strong need to say something to all of them...

Not yet......not yet.....The right time will show.

(Sorry for taking so long....Went to store. Oh we will be in the roads agian...so.....yeah.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

and Nergal had his head on his father´s shulder."I am so glad, that your here whit us again".Said Nergal, and smiled faintly, and closed his eyes, he was so tired of everything, why culdent he be as all of them, just an ordinary man, whit an ordinary life, and he soon began to snore a little, while he sleept whit his head bending down on his father´s shulder.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:21 pm

And Nergal pointed his tounge at Malty, before he went in his wolf form, and dashed out of the portal, as he had Malty at his heals, and he giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Rolego sat down in front of them with a cocky grin.
"Hey guys not now...we have a bigger issue here remeber Nergal....dont tell me you have already forgotten." Malty was grunting and growling like a maniac trying to get to Nergal but was prevented by Rolego's tail which was pressed up in the middle of Malty's chest. Rolego rolled his eyes at Malty and pawed at his nose.
"Come on Malty we need to hurry...Folor could be anywhere....we need to hurry before the Fel's get here..."
Malty slowly cooled himself and gave a nod and gave a nother growl at Nergal.....but Rolego gave him a bop on the nose...with MAlty gave a small whine to.....he hates that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm

And Nergal looked at Malty and Rolego, now he was serius in his cape and everything that he had the first time he meet Rolego and Malty, and as dead as a stone to."We need to hurry, and you know the way Rolego, show the way, and mey we before the fels are".Said Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Rolego gave a nod at Nergal...Malty simply followed in suit. They walked to the plaza...and noticed......that there was no people....none. It was like a ghost town...
Rolego looked around and felt eyes on him....he knew that someone was there....he just did not know where...and then a child ran out into the plaza....It was the boy for before....and he looked like nothing never happened.
Rolego let the child hold his face but then spoke out of concern.
"Where it everyone....and why are you alone?"
The child pointed to the castle."There...Folor wanted the entire town to go in....I did not get there in time."
Rolego gave a nice long sigh....but then was even more happy to know that his message got there before the Fel's did...
"Nergal, MAlty...look around....we might need to find some more people first...I wont let anyone sit out here while the Fel's are coming..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"And were do we meet Rolego". Asked Nergal, and looked after him and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Rolego looked around and looked at the top of the castle. "There....the top most part of the tower...MAlty...for now you are able to...call me I will bring you there."
(Sorry for late post...had to help my mom.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

And they went to each their road, and Nergal looked everywere, and then he saw two shadows coming towards him, and he went to a dark corner, and then he saw that they had atlast come, and Nergal hurried to the top most tower, and let his hand blink in a grean light, to give his friends the message.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Rolego and Malty scaowed the entire area....but to no find....but then saw Nergal....and they looked around and saw that they both could see the two...Fel's....Rolego immediatly was on the ground nest to MAlty.....Browling like never before....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next