FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Rolego, even though he was asleep, waved his paw in the air.
".....quiiiite iiiit..." Regina and the others chuckled a little at the sight.
Alana was aweing.
"Ooohhh....To cute." Regina nodded her head at that.

Rolego then woke up but still extremly tired. He looked at Nergal and smiled a very sorry smile.
"I guess I should *ywan* explain...." Before he finished he went right back to sleep.

(Ok Comrade I will be on later today Bye)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 pm

"You can wait, until your better Rolego".Said Nergal, and still had him in his grasp, and looked at him."What you did there Rolego, was unacceptible, do you understand, we all said no, but you did it anyway".Said Nergal, and rubbed Rolego´s back, and looked at him and smiled, and then looked at them whit a big smile at them all."I am glad to have him back".And he looked into the distance, and smiled back, and held Rolego firmly so he culdent go anywere, if he wanted, and hugged him, tears were streaming out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Regina went to Nergal and laid next to him. She then looked in his eyes. She was about to cry too. She then gave him a hug and kiss. She wanted to what she could to comfort him. Alana then went to him and hugged him to. Malty went to Rolego and nudged him a couple of times.

He making sure he was still alive. Rolego agian waved his arms...."quiiiit iiiittt..." Malty licked his friend right on the nose. He then laid down looked straight in front of him.

Regina looked at the two and smiled a great smile. She then looked at Negal."Thanks.....If you did not do that he would not have be here."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:43 pm

he looked at her." I did my best". Nergal looked so tired, he was also werry tired, after all the power he had used, and he looked at Regina and smiled."You must know this, I love my real dad and mom, but I would never have accepted this fate for Rolego".He said and looked at the puppie, he held in his lap."I could not live whit myself, if somthing like that happned, just for the sake of my will, so no I wish Rolego to live, he means so much for us all".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Regina rubbed the top of Rolego's head. She then placed a finger right between his eyes. She then recalled a memory.

(FLASHBACK)

Rolego had a paw between her eyes, smiling.
"What did you say about me?" The young Regina looked up and pouted.
"I said that you are selfish. You dont ever care for yourself. Why did you do that for me? You could have died!" Rolego tilted his head a the sight of the girl crying like a baby. Regina then flew at him hugging him. That is when he made a promise that had not broken for years.

"Promise me that you will be there.....I dont want to lose another family!"
Rolego looked down and licked her head. Made her laugh alitte.
"I promise on my life."

(FLASHBACK OVER)

Regina then pulled her finger away with that little memory in her head. She was even more happy than ever. She then lifted Rolego up with her tail. Then rocked him....back and forth....back and forth. A smile grew on Rolego's face.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

and Nergal tried to come up to stand, but slumped back down."Never tought it would drain me so".He looked up at Regina and smiled."Hm I feel so week right now".He looked after them all, and smiled, and tried again, but to no availe, his legs buckled under him, and he fell back on the floor, whit a tud, and whimperd, and looked helpless up."Am I realy this week".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Regina rolled her eyes and stood. She used the shard to give what strength he had lost....but then laid him down. She held his head in her arms as she was rocking Rolego. She smiled as she placed his head on her lap.

"Dont try to get up yet. The spell will give your strength back but wont wake you up. Relax and get some rest. We will go back to our rooms after we all are up and awake." She tilted her head as she kissed Negal's forehead. She then laid her back on the wall and closed her eyes. She had mixed emotions agian. But was smiling none the less.

Malty was on the ground still as Alana laid on his side.
She looked up.
"Hey how are you doing? You have not spoke since Rolego woke up." Malty turned and licked her face. Alana grabbed his face and held his face close to hers and hugged him.
""There are no words that I can say that can express my feelings right now." Alana closed her eyes as she kissed his nose.
"Ditto...Have not been so scared and happy in my life." Malty noticed that she was still shaking. He brought her around to the front of him and brought his head across her. She laid across his legs and held him there. They both were asleep in a matter of moments.

The hall was full of sleepy and emotionaly exhasted people. All sleeping together.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm

And Nergal looked at her and smiled a little, then he fell asleep, and his head ended in Regina´s lap, by axident, as he fell down on the floor, while sleeping, he was so exhoused, that he dident know.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Rolego woke up with a yawn. He liked his lips and malked down the hall in his puppy form. He walked some ways like a zombie. He was still exhasted. He stumbled into the kitchen. There was the chef. Slicing ,cutting, dicing, like a pro. Rolego sat down and enjoyed the sight.

The chef then looked down to see him and let out a harty laugh.....it was Folor.....he was cooking for himself.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!!? Rolego my frined what happened?" Rolego tried to speak but his body was like a drunked fool. His words were meshed. Folor loved this....he was rolling on the ground laughing.

Then a the waiter came in......I giant bowl of pasta sauce in hand. Folor caught the smell.

"No....not now Chris take that out to the ones in the hall. They slept on the floor!! HO HO!!" Rolego was staring a blank stare. Then it hit him......"Pasta......sauce....pasta sauce....PASTA!!!" The waiter was outo f the room in a second running Rolego puppy on his tail. Alana and Regina both woke up due to the nosie. As soon as they turned the corner. They ran into the one running. drizzling sauce every where. Rolego was already torching down the hall. Alana and Regina slipped and fell. But they were on their feet and running to the others.

"MALTY NERGAL!! Get up!!!!" Malty was slow to get up but then saw the stains. "Oh...what did you do?"
There was no time. Malty grabbed Nergal and the others were on his back. He bolted from there.

Rolego by the way....he was covred with the stuff. He was like a phsyco!!....He grabbed onto Malty's tail as they were running down the hall.
Then there was a dead end. Malty stopped as Rolego jumped at Regina and Alana. He full force takled them in his small form.....it packed a punch though. He stood on their chest as he licked their faces, hands, feet, but stopped. He then began to lick his paws and his fur....he loved the stuff.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm

and Nergal was a hard sleeper, had he first fallen asleep, it was hard to wake him up again, and this day it would be terribly hard, as he was so weak, and drained for energy, he just wanted to go to a hot warm bed in some chamber, he was shivering in his sleep, and he bent his legs towards his stomack, hoped to get some warm by this while Malty had him in his grasp, Malty held him, if he was a feather, and he whisperd to Malty."Can you find me a good warm bed please". He said whit shivering voice, he was werry cold, and his healt was not to good, and he coffed and coffed, and blood came from his mouth, he had paid whit his healt,to save Rolego´s life, and nothing could heal that.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Rolego turned to see this.....this made him feel like dirt. He let his ears drop. He then turned to the two girls. His voice was a sound of a child. The girls almost did not take him seriously.

"hey....you three go take him to the room NightRain was resting in....I want to be alone for awhile." Alana shook her head."No I will stay with you. Remember we said that we will be there for you in the end. Regina can you go with Malty and Nergal? Please?" Regina with some reluctancy noded.She and the group then left for the room.

Alana then lifted Rolego as they went into the bathroom. Rolego was covered head to toe with sauce as well as Alana.
"We need to take a bath." Rolego turned with a heavy hear but wore a sad smile.
"Yeah I guess I will wait....or ill go first?" He already knew where this was going.
Alana shook her head."Nope....I will bathing with you." Rolego was right till she said she would be doing this with him.
"Wha...Why!!" Alana placed afinger on his lips."Cause I know you wont take one alone and you will leave if I am not there"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm

And Nergal couhgt even harder, but there was no blood to be seen, but he still cought, this was they payment he had given for using and giving away half of his lifes source to Rolego, but he dident care, as long as Rolego was alive, he was happy, it would be a terrible place if he did die, so this was only a small price to pay, for a life, so he was happy.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Regina and MAlty let Nergal in his bed gently. And Regina covered him. She let the shard witch was pulsing like a heartbeat, let the flow of healing magic on Nergal. It wont heal him completely....but it will somewhatcalm the cough.

Regina looked up as a strem of green light flowed under Negal's back. and around them both was a very dim grass green color. It was constant.

She looked up at Nergal with a sad look she let her hair cover her face to hide her expression. She was crying for two people. Rolego and Nergal.

She was more happy than sad though.

But what she spoke next would have shocked the ears of anyone.
".....That selfish jerk..." She covered her face with her hands. She graoned but not cried. Her tear did soak thorugh.
"He....tries to much and does it all at his expence. Why does he not let some things go?"

Sh laid her head on Nergal's chest. she heard his heartbeat....like she did to Rolego....it was not the same. She closed her eyes and brought her arms to her head to rest on...and closed her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

and Nergal slept soundly in the bed, and he dident wake up until three days were gone, he felt a lot better, he ad slept for a long time, that he could feel, how was everybody, and he cought, had a hankershif, that he dried his mouth whit, and then he looked at the room, it was a big bed, who did this belong to, it wasent the kings chamber, that wuldent go, he wasent even royal blood, so he looked at his sourondings, and saw a Regina and Alana, they bout sleeping beside him, and he carissed their hair."Wake up sleeping beauty´s".Said Nergal whit a whispering voice.

(( Time for bed, goodnight my friend.))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 pm

(alright Goodnight comrade.)

(Before the three days)
Rolego and Alana awere both in the pool. They did not us the tub cause Rolego still had his limits.
Alana took a brush and soap and began to wash him. She had him sitting on her lap. She then all of a sudden held him close. Rolego at first struggled to get away. But, then he heard Alana crying. It was not loud. there was some sniffs.

Rolego let her do this. He had not reason not to let her. She then made him turn his head. She was looking him right in the eyes. She then asked him.

"Could you please turn into your sleeper form.....please." Rolego looked into her eyes with a sense of compassion and heart. But he could not comply with her wants. Her eyes were on the edge of exploding into tears. Rolego looked at her with such warm and calm eyes she shook her head in total embarassment. But, she still asked.

"Can I at least see you in your normal form....." Rolego nodded as he grew back into his normal form...but forgot to hide the scars of his past.
Alana covered her mouth with wide eyes as Rolego tried to hide the scars on his back. But she stopped him....by climbing on his back and laid face down on him.....his fur was as if nothing never happened. soft as silk, wind she blew acrss the tips of them it looked like a flame. She placed her ear to his back.....There was a powerful heart beat. That made her realx.....she could not shake the fact that he was dead for a few moments.....She then asked for something Rolego never though she would ask.

"Can you look at me?" Rolego turned his head with a warm smile...it was small...but it ment alot to Alana. She lerched forward....and she landed a full kiss on the lips. Rolego was taken off guard.....but soon she was off. Rolego was at first confused by what has happened. but then he knew why she did and she said why.

"I almost lost you.....Agian. I almost lost you." She began to shake. there were ripples from the water that showed it. She did wear a swimming suit. She knew Rolego would never let her in the same room as him nude.

Rolego lowered his head and licked her lips. She did not wipe in away. She simply kissed him back. She then moved between his front legs. and hugged his chest with her ear to his chest. The sound of his heart was louder and faster. Rolego looked down as Alana said,"Dont move....I want to stay like this for a while." So Rolego sat as she stayed where she was....smiling and hoping that the day would never end.

Alana then took the brush placed the soap on it and scrubbed away. It tickled Rolego...he let out a few laughs as she scrubbed and he tickled her back. She laughed a little to. But they both were suprised to see Regina walk in with a smile.

Rolego was back in his shell. Regina looked at him with an angery look. Rolego could not think of anything to do. Then Regina walked to him kneeled on the side of the pool.

"Rolego...I am not mad." Rolgo turned to Regina with a suprised look. She was smiling.
"Why arent you-"
"Malty said he would cover till I got back. I wanted to see you. I see that you are clean. Great Job Alana." Alana smiled a very big hearted smile. "Hey..can you let us talk alone for a moment." Alana smiled as she left the room.

Regina's look then went to anger. She was furious!!!! Rolego then tried to go into the deeper side of the pool but was stopped by Regina. The shrad she carried made her a ton stronger. NightRain noticed it but did not say anything.

She held Rolego's face a few cenimeters away. She then kissed him and pulled away with a faint smile.
"Rolego you know you broke your promise....But....you also wanted to make him happy even with the expence of your life....Why are you so eager to please? I dont understand. Why would you risk your own life....to....you almost agian....i almost lost my brother agian......" Rolego let his ears drop and then he pulled himself free of Regina's hold but Regina then grabbed his head and held his face by his cheaks. But she was already trying to hold in what tears she had. Her eyes were slammed shut....and her lips quivered. She placed her forehead on the bridge of her nose. Then she let it out.....there were tons of tears. Rolego was the other she wanted.....she knew that Alana thought the same. As well she knows Rolego would never chose between the two he sees them both as family....even more than that.

Rolego looked down and shrunk his size so that he was eye lvl. Regina felt the fur he had and the scars he did not hide. She felt the cuts and grooves. There sat more than she could count. She then looked at him in the eyes and gave him a kiss. She did not want to let go but Rolego pulled away. Regina agian kissed him...But Rolego pulled away.
"I need to breath you know." Regina smiled and laughed. Then she placed her ear to his chest. The heartbeat she remembered....still beated stronger than ever. She sat like Alana did. Forgetting the Rolego was wet. But she did not care.

She then left with a kiss to his forehead. Alana then came back in with a bright smile. Then she kissed him the second she got in the tub. Then Rolego called out Regina's name. She walked back in quickly. Rolego then, with his tail, placed Alana next to her. They both looked at each other then back at Rolego. Rolego dried him self by usaing the same techinique as well as the girls.

He then sat down....he knew he had some explaining to do."Look....I know you two are mad....or dissapointed. I really cannot say sorry. For i did say that I purposly broke a promise. I know you two will not feel any better till I start explaining. Well, I cant. I wanted Nergal to have his parents back...but I lost sight of the ones I am a brother to. I wanted to say I am sorry. I know that this not enough...but this is all I can do." Rolego hung his head lower than he though his head could go. He then laid down and placed a paw on his nose. His tears were on the floor and they were making a pond on their own. The girls felt like crying just by looking at him.

"Can you turn into your sleeper form...?" Rolego looked up....he did not even move.
"You can trust us....please," Said Regina.."Turn into your sleeper form." Rolego did not know why he should....but he did.

This was the only male form that was not a qutro ped. He closed his eyes. He was beginning to get upa s the girls both, at the same time, grabbed him.He then stood and he held them back. He then opened hus eyes and the girls sensed it. he looked down as they looked up. They both then began to dagger their claws in him. They did this every time. But that is how far they went. He smiled and kissed them both on the forehead.

"....Thank you....both of you....I Love you guys." The girls bear hugged him back,"We love you too..." They said this at the same time. Then They broke off. Regina left as Alana got back in the pool. Rolego turned back into his puppy form. When he did Alana pulled him in and began to brush his stamoch...Rolego began to giggle and laugh like a little kid. Alana was having fun.....She was happy to hold her bro in her arms like she was an older sister. She felt like a mom holding him. Regina went back into Negal's room feeling alot more relaxed and laid back down like she was before. She smiling.....blushed about that night.

(Past Over.....geez....a ton of typing)

Alana and Regina both rose up with some disturbed looks. '
"Three...."
"whole...."
"Days....." They took turns saying the words. They were spent. But they saw that he was healthy. They both smiled. As Alana hugged and left Regina laid on his chest.
"Now I am tired.......*Yawn*.....Well at least the king said he would help us on our journy. he said that he will give us some of the palaces currency....that is a ton of money. Valey left a while ago...and." she looked out the window....hopeing to see her but did not.",I dont know where she went. She was still very broken up. She still feels responsible." She turned to Negal and patted his cheak."Are you okay?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

and Nergal smiled."Yes mom,I am ok". Nergal blinked, and looked at her."What is Valey so broked up by, it costed me my helt, but its a little payment to pay, when a friend is in need Regina, you would do the same, if you could, I warm you now, and I wont say it again, you must never do what I did, it will cost you your life, do you understand, my spirit is werry strong, but I almost lost it Regina, but I tought about all of you, my friends and family".Said Nergal and smiled."So anything you want to say to me".He changed in to his childish self, and sat on Regina´s lap,, and looked up at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Regina smiled and placed her head on his chest while hugging him.
"I promise. But dont think I wont think about doing it if some one needs it." She used her finger to move some of Nergal's hair from his face.

She smiled a sweet smile and kissed his forhead and cheak...she rubbed both in with her thumb.
Malty then walked in, he was looking for Rolego. He did not know where he was either, nor Alana. Then they began tot hink where Rolego would be.

Then Malty remembered a place. It was the same place he meet Rolego the first time. Folor's cabinet. The throne room.

But Regina then explaind that he left the building hours ago. She though he would be back by now. They did not worry, but they did try to find out where he was.

(FYI Comrade. I have work today. So I wont be on for long. Sorry for leaving.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Then Nergal giggled."Then I have all the women for myself".He giggled, and changed to a big bad wolf, and was chasing Regina and Alana down the hall, while laughing, MMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHH, MMMMMMMUUUUAHHHHHH, while he chased them, and when he got them, he gave them such a cleaning, that they were more than clean, and his eyes sparkled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

The girls at first were freaking out. They were chased down the hall, into three dead ends and a few corners. But when they were caught they both gulped with at the same time. They knew they could not get away now. Then Nergal began to lick every where on them.

"ACK NO NO NONONONO!!! Nergal....HA!!!!...QUIT!!" The girls were at the mercy of Nergal. Ahd it seemed that he was not letting up any time soon. The girls kicked and begged but nothing happned. They were losing air...But they were laughing to hard to notice.

NightRain then ran in and takled Nergal in her wolf form. Then she began to do the same to Nergal. She licked every part of him while pinning him down. Regina and Alana also joined by tickling his ribs. They were not gonna let up till he was out of air.

Malty was even in on it. But he did not lick he simply held Nergal's head in place as NightRain licked his face. They were long and nasty...NightRain knew this and kept up the licking. Nergal was getting wet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 am

"Ah, no no please stop, I dident mean it, stop now it tickles".And he tried to get up, but he felt that they all held him, he culdent get his head upp, and he screamed and laughted and everthing, while they were at him."Why are you doing this mom,I am not that dirty".Giggled Nergal, and looked at NightRain."Hey mom, how are you, are you allright".And he gulped, he saw that she was looking after Regina´s neckless."Pleace momy stop now".He laughted and screamed out, and tried to squirm his way out, and then tears came out, tears of Joy, and he had his arms free, and he hugged her so hard, and kissed her lips."I tougt I had lost you there mom". He began to cry like a little baby."I am so glad that you dad and mom and everybody else is allright".Snifled Nergal, and looked up at her, whit tear striken eyes."I was so scared that I had lost you all, I am still quite week".Cought Nergal, and he got into a coughing spree, and some blood came out of his mouth, spraid over his lips." Hm I think I payed whit my healt you see, so please not tickle me to much, as it only will make me coff up blood".Blinked Nergal at Alana and Regina, and hugged them to, and kissed them." I love everybody in my family, there you have it, every last one of you".He licked Malty to, or tried, as Malty held his head.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:25 pm

NightRain raised an eyebrow and closed her eyes as well as shook her head. She felt pretty upset....but, she knew the reason for the shrads new owner.

*sigh*...it is alright Nergal. I know there was a reason. She smiled a reassuring smile and she also licked his nose. She then looked at her chest as if looking at her heart.

Rolego.....he....he is not well. He has been getting sicker and sicker even with the healing and clenseings I and your father had done for him....Rolego has grown to weak to even stand.....I worry. NightRain then laid down on the ground. She knew she had to tell Nergal about the shards side effects to the one the shards magic is used on.

When the shard is used on a being. The being getting the magic, not the user, must pay the shard its power back. It is usually not fatal....but Rolego is on edge. He is always tired, coughing, throwing up, everything and anything has happened to him....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:39 pm

And Nergal looked down."Then there is one thing to do".Said Nergal."And I will do it by myself, can you change back to Rolego mom, I need to do somthing". and he looked at her whit a smile." I think I can make it mom, you just have to belive me mom".And he looked at her whit a warm smile." Ill help him now more than ever, I hope he will be glad what I now will do for him, and this is my own doing mom, no shard will ever take his power away, that I can promise you".And he looked at her, whit a warm smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

NightRain shook her head.
Rolego knew that you would say that....he said not to let anyone try to heal him..... He knows what you will do if you try to heal him agian....he wanted on person to heal him...Alana.Alana looked up with such speed and force her hair went everywhere.

"Wha....what!? I cant!! I cant,,,,What I screw up!? What if he gets more sick because of me? I dont want to hurt him!" Alana was almost....almost adament.....But she did want to help Rolego. But she did not know if she was strong enough.

"You......you will do fine....." Rolego was back.....and he did not look good. His fur began to turn grey....he looked the same....but he looked like a walking skeleton. Alana shook her head hard. She was scared.
Rolego then laid on the ground.

"Dont worry....if something does happen you have others to help...We will teach you how to use your spiritual abilities.....You wont mess up." Rolego then showed a weak smile. Alana, slowly and reluctantly, nodded.

She got on her knees anddid the spell Rolego taught her earlier in the arena.

"Good job....you are doing fine. *cough*cough*.....feeling better already." Alana did not know what to do next so she looked at Nergal with eyes that cried for help.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:08 pm

and Nergal looks at her."Come Alana, we can do this". And he looked at her, and his body changed, and now he had his chance to realy help."Just do your thing". And he thrust one hand inside Rolego´s body, whitout harm, even if Rolego wuldent let him, it was to late now, and he smiled a warm smile at Rolego."Your healed now, so ill take this".And he took whatever payment the shard had on Rolego, and he took it on himself, and his body shined sickly green."Sorry mom and dad".Giggled Nergal, it dident effect him, and then whit total soul energy, and the sickness exploded, and Rolego was his normal self again."Welcome back".And Nergal had changed colour to a more white wolven shaped human, and his eyes were light blue, and he smiled a naughty smile, as he knew a punishment was on its way, and laid himself on Rolego´s lap."Your sickness is gone, I annihilated it Rolego, I am a bad boy, I did against your orders". Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Rolego stood and gave a unhappy look at Nergal.
"Thank you. But you know that this was one of the only times Alana would be able to learn her abilites in a safe enviorment. But for what little thing she did....she did do well. He abilities have actually gotten stronger since she unloaked her energy...."

Rolego gave a lick to Alana who petted his head. smiling.
ROlego also said," Alana....can Idepened on you when I need you? Will you be able to face your fears?"
Alana sat quiet for a mement but fianly gave a small nod. She understood why Rolego asked her the question. She knew fully.

"Yes...and I am sorry-" Rolego hugged her before she finished her words.
"It is fine...I guess i asked for too much all of a sudden. I am sorry for putting you on the spot." He gave her a goofy smile and she hugged back laughing.

He licked the top of her head and he turned to Nergal.

"Before we go....Your dad wants to have a word with you..." Rolego closed his eyes and turned to Hellfire. He had a smile.

So why did you give our airloom away? I am just curious. You are not in trouble. NightRain almost flipped!! It was a sight to be seen!!! He let out a heart laugh.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next