FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 8 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:47 pm

"Well my eyes did not change fully. Thank god for that." She sood erect stilll pretty shaky but able to stand on her own.

NightRain then took control and looked at her son....smiling cooly.

Well.....that was atrip down mermory lane huh? She cupped her hands around Nergal's face a laughed. As she rubbed her nose on his. She was feeling pretty good.

(Yo comrade...I am still in school. So any kind of response is late..It is either I am school....and at later time...At work)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 pm

and Nergal looked at her. and smiled."Hey mom,I know you loved this hm, its such a long time since you have disiplined me, is it not".Giggled Nergal, and smiled at NightRain, and looked at her."And I said, I wanted it Servely to, you have a good swinging arm mom and Ren to".Blinked Nergal, and smiled." I have learnt my lesson for now".Said Nergal, and smiled all over his face,and giggled, and tried to wag his tail.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 pm

NightRain simply smiled and shook Nergal's head, not forcefully, but very calm and gentel way. She then turned into her winged wolf. She then licked Nergal's head and turned and unlocked the door.

Alana was on the other side......With her ear agianst the wall. NightRain tilted her head and made a very annoyed look smiling a little. Alana looked up with her eyes....and gave a bright smile.

NightRain shook her head and Alana stood and nodded.

Alana then looked at Nergal as he was getting dressed agian. She saw how red he was and covered her mouth...trying to let as little laugher out as she could and ran down the hall.

She told the rest and the whole hall was laughing as hard as they could and more. NightRain the turned back into Ren for Ren had regiained her compser.

"You okay?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

"Yeah I am ok".Said Nergal, and looked at Ren." Just sad that the privacy was ruined by Alana".Said Nergal." I wanted this to be Privat".Said Nergal ears down his side." She ruined it".Said Nergal, and dident want to come out."Why is she always dong against other wishes hm, why cant you say somthing, and wish for the thing, and just let it happen". Nergal began to cry."I wanted this to be a privat moment between us Ren".And he laid his head on Ren´s shulder, and it became wet of tears, it hurt much more than the actual spanking itself, to be exposed like this.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Ren looked down with sad eyes and began to stroke his fur. She then looked up and left the room. She came back with both Alana and Regina. In her arms. And malty by the scruff. She dropped them on the ground in front of Nergal.

"You know what you three did was wrong. Alana, I actually expected you to be mature. Regina, you did to him to what he did to you. Malty...ok I know you were not part of the sceme but still. You should not have laghed at him. You three should be ashamed. He asked for privacy and you neglected to act apon that."

Alana and Regina both looked at their feet when the stood and began to rock their bodies forward and backward. Malty sat down knowing he was not in trouble. But Ren looked down at him with a glare. This made his ears drop.

"Now I should not have to tell you what you three should do....." She stood out of the way and let the three move forward.

First Alana apoligized."Sorry for doing that. I was just being me.....sorry." She hugged Nergal with a smile and walked next to Ren...who rubbed Alana's head with a smile.
Then Regina," Well this is ackward. But, sorry. I should have known better." She hugged and kissed Nergal on the nose. And walked next to Ren...Ren rubber her head as well.

Malty walked up....he did not look upset for he knew he was not part of it. So he took the apology casualy.
"Sorry....what else?" He turned and Ren kneeled and grabbed his face.

At first he was fighting...but then he slowly began to hold still. Ren used her eyes. They were a radiant and light red....her eyes were also like a felines....a slit.

She inhaled a little and blew air across his face. He melted like butter. She motioned him toward Nergal and he plopped down.

"I am sorry for laughing at your pain. Knowing it was wrong of me to do so. As your uncle I should have treated you with some type of respect for taking your punishment without and argument. Could you please forgive me?"

Malty was like putty when touched by Ren. He shook his tail hppily and let his tounge hang out and began to pant like a dog.

Ren then let her eyes go back to normal and looked at Nergal.

"Wel....do you forgive them or not? I believe they have ment it." Ren tilted her head and smiled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm

And Nergal looked at them, passed back and forth, and looked at Alana, and he licked his lips." I let you two go".He looked at Malty and Regina."But you Alana, I forgive you, but you know what you did was wrong, and that you hurt me, my heart forgives you, but my dark desire in my mind want somthing from you Alana". Said Nergal and looked at Alana, and looked at her whit a smile, and licked her chin, and he pated her head."You three can leave if you want, or you can look, its up to you, as Alana broke her promise, she has to be punished".Said Nergal, and looked at her, whit a toothy grin on his muzzle, and sat down on a chair, his rump still stung, and he whinsed, and looked at Alana and smiled, a pleasant smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Alana went straight to Ren. She was not going to beat agian two day's prior from another. She looked up at Ren with pleading eyes. Ren looked back down and back at Nergal.

"Alana.....you know what you have done....you also ranand told the whole world. Everyone know knows what happened. Everyone heard your laughter." Alana's ears dropped. Then she said..

"Could you at least stay!? I dont want to be here alone getting spanked by him!! Why do you thinkI wanted Rolego to do it!?" Ren never really thought about that. But now that she is...

"Nergal, You can do what you will.....but Alana wont stay or be beat if that is what you are thinking, if Rolego is not here. So if the others leave. And I will be in the next room over. If she calls my name I will be there.....I made a promise a while go about that." Alana nodded hard and looked at Nergal. Ren went onto the next room and the other went back into the lobby.

Alana went to Nergal and leaned of his legs. She did feel any diffent then earlier. But she did like the fact that Ren was next door. And she grabbed cloth and closed her eyes tight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 pm

And Nergal looked at her, and placed a hand on her back, and looked at her." You know what you must do before you bend over my lap Alana".He looked at her pants, and then looked back up at her."And how meny do you want to have, the least amount is 10, from there you can chuse Alana". And he looked at her."So how meny Alana, do you want to have".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Alana very reluctantly did so. She was now bear. She mad and scared. Her memories seemed to burn bright in her head about her past. She wanted Rolego there. But, she kept her promise, not to call his name till she needed it....which could be soon.

"18" She based the hits by her birthday. She then agian grabbed cloth and closed her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 pm

"Ah I see, is it your Birthday spanking then Alana".He looked at her, and smiled and looked at her, ok he bent her over his lap, and took hold of her tail, so her rump was Exposed, and he smiled, no magic will be used here he tought, and he felt that she did tence here Hindmuscles, and he smiled, and lifted his hand and sweiped it hard across her rump, and she arched her back down, and rared her head up and bited her teeth together."That was one".Giggled Nergal, and Nergal let his hand Fall on her rump hard for the 5 time hard, and she arches her back, and took hold and grabbed nergal´s ankles, and yealped out in pain, and Nergal smiled, and wated a moment, and then he let his hand fall on her red bottom hard for the 10 time, and she cried out in pain, and tears were streaming down his lap, and he looked at her, and rubbed her back, a little, and moved her better on his lap, and he lifted his hand up for the 15 time, and hammerd his hand on her bottom, and it was almost blue now, than red. "That rump of your needs a healing after its beating".Said Nergal, and looked at her, and he sweiped his hand hard across Alana´s rump for the 18 time." There,that was your birthday spanking". Giggled Nergal." I hope the lesson has come in fearly well Alana".Said Nergal, and hugged her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Alana did not hug back....she was crying and winceing in pain. Her back hurt and her throat was dry. She was beyond mad. But she did give him a small one. She was to busy try to wipe her face to give a real hug back. Then Ren came back into the room. She turned and made a howling cry. Ren stood fith her arms across her stomach smiling. She then got on her knees and held her amrs out.

Alana got up and ran to Ren. She cried like a newborn. She was also mad at her as well.

"I CALLED YOUR NAME EVERY TIME WHY DID YOU NOT COME IN!!!!??" Her words were almost unreadable. She was sobbing to much.

"Because I knew the reason you wanted me there was to stop Nergal. I trusted him. And I am happy you had been punished and you accepted it." Alana reared her head back a little.

"My you have grown so much under my care." Ren brought her head to hers and hugged her with her cheek on Alana's. It was a quick hug cause en saw how blue and bruised Alana was. Ren's jaw dropped.

"Do you beat women out of need....or want Nergal?" NightRain was also looking through one of Ren's eyes. She wanted to hear this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 pm

"Women". Said Nergal, and he looked at Ren." Not only Women, men and horses to".Said Nergal, and looked at her." I have this urge to do so, I dont know were it comes from, its like another being is inside of me, and I become another being, and I like it, while I do it, and then afterwards it fills me whit profound sadness, becurse I am to week to resist the urge to spank somebody".Said Nergal."So its more of a desire, its my dark desire". Said Nergal, and looked down." I am sorry momy, that I am such an disapointment to you, and everybody else".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Ren smiled a little.
"I know that silly. You dont hae to be sorry. It was just a question Alana could not ask herself." Alana stillsat in her arms. Like she was being guarded.

"But, since knowing Alana's past.....It was something I would not accept if not for your other being......your demon....he has a weakness for women." Ren looked down at Alana as she wimpered and cried little by litte. She then turned into Cassandra.

Alana hugged her even tighter than before. Cassadnra for som reason has a aura that makes people safer.

After a few more seconds, Alana pulled up her pants and jumped and Cassandra's back. Cassandra lifted and and sat nxt to Nergal. "So are you happy or sad right now?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 pm

"In this moment, I am more happy than sad, becurse she deserved it to".And looked at Alana, and smiled."And I think the lesson has come well in to".And he looked at her and smiled, a pleasant warm smile, and looked at Cassandra."So you have that shape to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Cassandra smiled a warm smile and placed her fingertips on her chest.

"Well I am a Morph. I can change into any gender or creature fully. As well as gaing what power or attribute from the form....it is pretty helpful at times. Sometimes I create something new. But I only use 5 or 6 forms. I dont want to use to much. It will get way out of hand."

She giggled a little and looked at Nergal. "Every form I have has had to grow and mature. I had to grow up in every form I have. Malty as my father...and once Regina was my older sister. Right now....I am only 23. But my true form I dwarf this age. It gets kinda complicated. But with the entrance of your parents and Felment. All of them now have a downside.....Ren for instance. She has her sleeper ability....but at night. It backfires and it uses her as well as a victim."

Cassandra looked at Nergal with a simple and straight look." Well there you go....I can turn into you as well. And also be the same age. Same as to Alana ,Regina ,Chrystal ,Malty and anyone i have meet and know in my life. And they also have to be people I love and care about." Cassandra rubbed the top of Nergal's head with a soft smile.

"I can see you can do this as well....but only through diffrent forms of you. Can you change into anything?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 pm

and Nergal gulped a little, and looked at them bouth."You know, I am also called the silver arrow Cassandra".He looked at her, and then he changed into his silver Dragon form, he had a minutur of himself, and Climbed on Alana´s back, as he knew how his mom reacted to reptiles, never been found of them,and Silver Arrow was her nuincens of all time, and he smiled."Hey mom".He flaped his silvery leathery wings."Its me Silver Arrow, never told you it was me".He gulped, damn he was at it now, his mom would be furius.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm

At first Cassandra did not mind. Then NightRAin burst out!!!

"YOU LITTLE RODENT!!!" NightRinwas mad beyond mesure. Alana was even suprised. "You took my food, tore my clothes, and ran me out of the castle!!!! OH YOU DESERVE SOMETHING IN RETURN!!!"

NightRain turned into her wined wolf form but was smaller than last time. Flapped her wings and gave chase to the little dragon. She was breathing more fire than the Nergal!!

"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:15 pm

and he looks at his mom, and yeipes, and hides in Alana´s cloths and giggles, and sting his head of the hole were Alanes trout is."Come and get me then, whitout hurting Alana".He giggled, and then he flew out of Alana´s body, like an silver arrow, nothing compared to its spead, and its whiping tail, and he looked at NightRain, this was long time since his mom had chased him like this, and he laughted all the way out of the castle, and he had the crystal Shard whit him, and he asked seriusly." Do you think you can manage your shild whit this mom, by yourself, or do you need the others".He asked and looked back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

NightRain looked as Alana screamed and scurried around like a bird out of a cage. Alana did not like the fact that Nergal went in her clothes. She felt violated.

After seeing him rush out of the building. NightRain growled as low as she could then Alana equly mad jumped on her back and said.

"CATCH THAT LITTLE PUNK!!!" And with that Alana and NightRain burst out of the doors closley followed by the confused Malty and Regina. Malty is a extremly fast runner. So he easily kept pace though he was not flying.

Alana reached out to attempt to grab Nergal. Both girls were mad enough that they could have turned into flames!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm

now out of the Building, it was another a difrent matter, he grew into a big fleshed Dragon, the biggest of its kind, he was several feet tall, and abouit 25 feet long, to his tail tip, and he smiled, his head was about 1and half meter long, and his teeth like daggers, and he dived down."Whom did you call little". Giggled Nergal, and sweiped down from the Air, and dived Towards them, and his Wings glimerd silver in the sun light, and then he howerd upp again, like an eagle elefence, and all, and then he landed." This I can change to that too". Said Nergal, and giggled, and towerd over them all, and folded his wings, and changed back."Sorry mom".He squirmed away from her sight."They asked".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:18 pm

WHOASKED FOR OUR SE.......oh....well.....okay. NightRain then tunred to the group.

Well....as you may know know...our people were the only group to turn into dragons....and be dragon's for a lifetime. We, Nergal, my husband, and I were the last till we were caught and killed. Nergal, turn back to normal! We dont want to catch any more attention.

She let Alana down as she thought of the words she would say next.

Rolego does not have a dragon form....well he can change into one, but it wont be like our blood Dragon. He can change into all the dragon forms even to ours....but will not be the same.

Malty looked up,"....woof" He was looking at Nergal....he was to big to coward in the trees he was taller than.

Alana and Regina both looked up and had their jaws on the ground.

"Wow.....so NightRain why cant Rolego turn into a Dragon like You three? He does have your blood."

NightRain sat on the ground and thought hard.

Yes he does have our blood. But if turned into a dragon, he will only be like a shell of our kind of people. He is the first multi Hybrid. He can turn into a dragon....heck even one exactly like ours if he did the work. But it just wont be the same....you will just have to understand how our blood line works. NERGAL!!! Turn Back!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

And Nergal turned back." I tought only I had this abilty".Said Nergal, and was quite crossed."Hm do you all have everything I can do then".He looked at his mom, and then he gulped." Hm I never meant to do that".He giggled, and dashed away from his mom." I never meant to hunt you out of your own castle, and rip your cloths to sheads, but it was to funny".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 pm

NightRain was quickly up and quickstepped right to Nergal and Grabbed his Tail. She pulled and made him spin right into her. His head landed right in her chest.

We dont.....I just wanted to find the reason why you did what you did as a kid......and also....I see that your memories are back. Ok before you talk....One. You tore my wedding dress. 2 During the wedding. and 3 when you chased me out Hellfire told the entier council!! Noe one took me seriously after the day you ran me out!! An they All knew it was you accept for me. Well Now I KNOW!!!! Her nose was in pressed up against his nose.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:36 pm

And Nergal gulped." I am sorry mom, never saw it as that, and I was only a kid, how could I know, that I hurt your fealings that much, my god mom, I dident know that it effected you that much" and he gulped again."And i dident know that it was your wedding day".He laid down on the ground for his mom, and looked whit pleading eyes."Please forgive me, never meant to hurt you that much".Tears came out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:46 pm

She placed her left hand on her hip and rubbed her forehead. But she saw how pathetic he looked and knelt down.
Look.....hey....look. I know you were a kid...Well At least I know it was you and not some crazy pervert. I thought it was your father at first. I thought he wasent teling me it was him for these years. But, I still do forgive you. Well for now, I am going back into Cassandra love you and I forgive you. With that she stood as Cassandra came back. She was caught off guard when NighRain tore out.

"Woah......ooohhh....Ack!!!" Malty was licking her all of a sudden!!
"What are you...!!! STOP!!! HA HA!!!" She did not hate being licked but she did not like being tickled.
MAlty pulled back a few moment's later. Cassandra sat up and kissed his forehead.

Then she looked back at Nergal with a concerned frown.

"Well....I guess that was not what you wanted to hear. Are you good? That was alot to figure out what you did."

Cassandra leaned over with her hands behind her back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next