FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

"Please hold this secret Regina".Said Nergal, and looked down at her." I have some of my memories back now,when I saw my mom, it all came back to me, as a flash".Said Nergal. "And Regina". He looked at her sadly." I never meant to harm your fealings in any way Regina".And he looked at her."My heart burns for you Regina, but I need to get this voice out of my head, the one who says things like, I want to spank you, and so on, please help me Regina". Nergal fell down on one knee, and took Regina´s hand."I want to love you, not to hurt you my love".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Regina fell to her knees and sat on her shins...She was Eye lvl with him. She held his head in her hands and looked into his eyes. Then she smiled....there were no words needed to be said. She took her arms around Nergal's neck and held him.

"I will I will. We will do this together."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:48 pm

And Nergal smiled."I am glad that we can work somthings out, your stronger than me, how is that Regina, how is that your so much stronger than I am, I mean I have trained in combat for such a long time, and even so you defited me, how come you let me spank you in the first place Regina". Nergal was serius, looking into her eyes whit his, and kissed her lips, and hugged her back."How come you let me do it".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Regina made a straight face and raised her eyebrows. She did not say a word. She was not mad but she was not suprised that he still asked for the one thing she told him not to do.

"Excuse me?" She stayed sitting with the expression.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:56 pm

And Nergal nodded."I am sorry, just wanted to know why".And he looked down." I am sorry, ill shoot up".He said, and his ears fell down, and he looked down, why was he so hopeless, everything he did, was always coming back at him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 pm

She then lifted his face and she had very calm and warm eyes.
"Its okay...I will help you. But there is something you must know...." She stood and turned away. She walked a few steps and sat down.

"For something like this....that kind of relationship....I am not ready for it. I thought I was once. But I payed the price. I am still healing from that." She lowered her head and looked at the now torn carpet of the castle.

"I am just not ready yet. I hope you can understand." She began to play with the dirt on the ground. She felt very guilt for her words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

"Ah said Nergal, I do understand you Regina, that I do when, your Ready ill be here for you, when you are ready Regina, I wont fail you, I do hold my words Regina".Said Nergal and grasped her hand, and sat down whit her."Do you like this place Regina". Nergal looked at her, and smiled." Ill be here for you always, to protect you too, but I think I like my other form better".And Nergal changed to his boyish self again, and sat on Regina´s lap, and smiled a warm smile to her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 pm

She smiled and rubbed her face in his chest.
"Thanks for understanding." But under her happy smile she was torn...she still had feeling for someone else. She did not want to choose either. She was waiting for the one to notice. She knows this person very well. As well as he knows her. She loved him as well.

A while longer she though I will wait a while longer. She looked up with a carefree smile and patted Nergal's nose.

"Well what now?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"Want to go back home then".Asked Nergal, and looked at her."And remember that thing you got there, is not to be taken lightly Regina, do you understand me, but it will help you whit the seal, and meny other things in your life".Said Nergal, and looked at her whit a smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm

She looked at the gem and placed it on the necklace Valey had given to her...the day Rolego almost past. She gave a small and quivering sigh. She then nodded and climbed on Nergal's back. She laid her head down as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:33 pm

And Nergal was warm in his heart, and asked her before he lifted of, if there was somthing else she wanted to say, before they got away from this holy place, and he looked over his shulder at her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

She shook her head. "No...no. I am just tired. We should get back. The others are probably worried." She laid her head back down and closed her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 pm

And Nergal flew back to were the others were, and he saw that Rolego wasent smiling at him, the clock was quite much, had he been so worried about them all this time, or what, and he felt Rolego gave him a hard slap across his rump, and he eiped."What was that for Father". He looked at him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Rleg bore the eyes of Hellfire.
5 hours.....5...what where you two doing? Rolego waited till he fell asleep. I took over from there....I was just about to go out...and try..find you two. Hellfire was not in the best of moods.

Regina asked for him to turn back into Rolego. Hellfire did so....Rolego fell face first into the ground with a thud.
"Aww.....where were you two.....and why does my paw sting?" Regina looked at Rolego with calm eyes....she would rather talk to him than Hellfire.
"We went to a very special place. It was nice. Sorry for staying out for so long. I should have retuned earlier-"
Rolego sat up and streched. and shook his fur. He was more awake now. Then he smiled.
"It is alright....I trusted that you would be safe. with Nergal. I thought the two of you ran off together." Regina giggled a little but then saw a very strange object on Rolego's back.
"who is that...?" Rolego looked to see Alana clinging to his fur. Breathing slowly. She was sleeping.

"Ahh....Alana...." Rolego smiled and shook his head. He then turned to Negal. He wore a half a smile.
"Hey Negal come here for a moment. Regina you can lay and rest. We are leaving tomorrow early." She nodded and gave them both hugs and kisses and left the room with Alana in her arms.

"Nergal....do you want to see your parents seprate from me?" Rolego said this with a serious loook on his face.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

"But can you do that, isent it dangerous for you, will you not loose everything, and I dont dare to tell HellFire the truth, he will beat me until I cant sit".Gulped Nergal. "We were at his castle you know, and I gave Regina a werry powerful gift, and I dont think Hellfire will be overly pleased, if he knew that I gave her NightRain´s crystal shard, but it will help us all in the sealing of the seal, and meny more things". And he breathed out laud." I want to see them seperate from your body, but what will happen to you then Rolego, will they then walk this earth again, like realy alive hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Rolego looked at the ground....His action spoke louder than any words he would say.
"No.....I will become what they were.....A spirit. But will not be able to live in the bodies of others....I will be gone." Regina and now the awaken Alana were peering into the doorway with Malty.....they could not believe what they were hearing.

"You are not the only one who thinks this is not right....your parents also says no to this including my demon...Felment. But, I will. You lose a few things.....following a dream. And I hope this will be worth it." Rolego then walked out of the room.

Regina and Alana looked at him with wide eyes.....they could not fathom what they just heard. Malty was looking at him with his ears down and looked at him worried.

'You dont have to do this....even his parents...says it is not worth trying. Even your Demon!! Do you think you have to do this!?"

Rolego looked up with a straight face. He had already decided. Without any words he turned his back saying his last words.
"Sorry for breaking my promise girls." He slowly walked toward the exit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:16 pm

"Hey Rolego come back here, I decline your offer, I will not have you do this, I want you, they can be inside of you, they love you, I will not have you do this for me Rolego, so I decline the offer, ill want you to be here, do you understand, my mom and dad died a long time ago, ill not have you gone from us, do you understand, so i say no to your offer, I refuse to loose you Rolego, if you do this ill jump of the kliff, and ill be dead whit you, and I mean it, I dont want to loose you dad". Tears stremed down Nergal cheeks." So I decline your offer Rolego, I refuse to say yes toyour offer, I say no".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Rolego kept walking and left the castle. A huge argument was raging in his head. NightRain was the loudest.
No...YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS!! You took us in!! You should be able to live!!! Rolego please......listen Rolego then began to run. He then turned into a strun of trees. They were thick enought to cover the light when he did the sepration.

Rolego was scared..He was terrified. He also began to cry.

But when he reached the area.....He began to start. The earth immediatly began to crack. his body was breaking cracking his muscles were tearing. He was yelling in pain. He did not want help. He continued to complete the transmutaion. Then the ground began to shake and rumble.

Then the souls of both NightRain, And HellFire were visable leaving slowly from ROlego.....Rolego then expelled Felment....all three trying to hold on.....

ROLEGO THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS!!!!!
WE WERE HAPPY WE ARE HAPPY NOW!!! DONT THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR US!!
STOP TRYING THIS!!! OUR SON DOES NOT WANT THIS AT ALL!!! Rolego was just about to complete the transmutaion. He closed his eyes and screamed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm

and Nergal ran after Rolego, and hammerd him down, he fainted instantly before he was finished, and he did it so hard, that Rolego was gone the instant, he refused this, so he bashed his head into Rolego´s head, and he saw that Rolego Fainted, and he yealed whit all his lungs power." I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS, SO GO BACK IN THERE ALL OF YOU, AND LET IT BE NOW, BEFORE I GO MAD, IS IT UNDERSTOOD YOU THREE". There was no argument here, they better do as he said, and he looked down and growled, and took Rolego´s faintd body back home, and said To Regina."He needs healing power".And he went to his chamber, and closed the door, he was anoyed by all of this, the day had gone so well.

(( must go to bed now night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 pm

All three quickly began to glow and all three jumped back into Rolego's body.....but nothing happened. Malty and Regina both sat next to Rolego....And both made a the strongest spell they could think of. Alana also piched in with all she had. Rolego glew a bright white.....but he made no move ment....no movement at all.

Regina then placed the stone she had in one hand and prayed with all her heart. The stone glew a very bright and vibrante purple!!! She then placed her plams on Rolego....Like a jolt of electrcity...Rolego's body turned Yellow, green, red, black.....Every color every energy every spell.

And then she stopped and stepped back. They waited....for anything....a sound,,,something,,,,,,

Nothing........

The three spirits left the body...all three with tears. NightRain was hurt the most. She stared at the body. Regina ran to Negal and cried like there was no tomorrow. Alana ran to Malty and did the same.

The spirits then moved to Nergal and the group....

We.....I .....We could....NightRain's mind was a flury of sadness and memories....Not agian........please not agian. Alana then went to Roleg's body and fell on him....his fur was not like before....it was stiff and hard....his body cold. Then his body began to shrink.....it got smaller and smaller....he then laid there in his pup form. Alana lifted him carfuly and held him in her arms like a baby. She then sang the song she sang with him once before.
"Hush now my baby....be true love dont cry....sleep as your naucght by the stream....sleep and remember my last lullaby....so ill be with you when you dream." And with that she fell to her knees. She rubbed her face on his making his face wet with her tears. She was then later met by Regina who then held him in her hands as well. Then they both held him like a hug as well as hugging each other.

(Goodnight Comrade)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 am

"Back in you three, and Regina give me the crystal shard, ill make him come back".He was in his human form and looked at Rolego, and smiled, and then he was souronded by the glow of the crystal shard, and he felt the innards of Rolego, and he smiled, they were ok, he was alive but just bearly."Ok what I do now, none of you can ever do".And he laid his hand on Rolego´s body."Ill give you half of my lifes streangh".Said Nergal."Until your propably healed".And he looked back at Rolego, as he stirred in his sleep, that was a good sign, that he did so ,so he gave him half of his streangh in the resultat, that he became werry tired, and his hair glowed white of power from the crystal shard."None of you must ever do this, it would be your death".And Nergal fell down on one knee, and closed his eyes, and then opned them up again."I am tired".And he crawled to the nearest wall, and laid his back against it, and gave Regina the crystal shard back, before he fell asleep."This is all I can do for him".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Beng already dead but with massive amounts of energy, NightRain went to Nergal and gave his strength back while he was resting before going back into Rolego's body. Then the group waited....an hour went by. Alana and Regina held him in their arms taking turns...watching. Malty stood and never sat he was pacing back and forth....Back and forth. 2 hours went by. It was nearly the break of dawn....Still no movement...but he was getting warmer. Regina was the first to notice. She let out a very long and relaxed sigh.

Rolego was in a coma like state, he still was in his pup form. But he was slowly getting his life back. NightRain, Hellfire, anf Felment all stood around his spiritual self. They to wanted to see him awaken. NightRain was leaning on Hellfre Asleep. And Felment stared down at him with very cold but very concerned look.

The entire room....both spiritual and living....quite....5 hours went past. A full 8 hours Rolego was in his state.

"Uhg......" A small but heard whine was in the room. Alana was holding him as Regina and Malty slept together on the floor. Alana could not believe what she had heard. She pulled her ear to his chest and waited....a few seconds later a heartbeat was there....slow...but it was strong. She let out a crazy long but happy screech. That woke the entire room up even the mind of Rolego.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:00 pm

but Nergal was another state, he was to week to even wake up, but he felt that his mom had given him back his streangh, but still he was so week, he had tried everything to help Rolego come back to life, and he had reched inside of Rolego´s innards, they were fine, so it was just a question of time, Nergal knew ,but he still was so week after what he had done, he had given Regina his mother´s crystal shard, he thinked that he would have somthing to answer for later.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Rolego was slowly but surely, waking up. His eyes felt like 9 ton weights. But he opened up his eyes to see the two girls looking down at him. Both were slowly tearing up with every moment he tried to open his eyes. But when he saw there faces he knew...he was in trouble.

"........" No words left his mouth. He turned his head away slowly. He still was spent from earlier. He tried to get to the ground but he moved to slow. The girls held his puppy sized body, not intending to let go. But eventually he did fall to the ground.

He waddled over to Negal and fell on his shin. Past out. Rolego was back in his state agian but more of him was ou t cold tired than anything else. He want to sleep forever. Regina and Alana then pulled Malty to them and hugged him crying up a storm. Malty was getting covered in tears. But he did not care. All of them were to happy to care. Regina was mad none the less As well as Alana. They waited with their evil minds at bay for Rolego to wake up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 pm

and then Nergal awakned from a dream, and opned his eyes to see Rolego leying on his shin, in his little puppie form, and he smiled and laid a paw on Rolego´s back, to make him to feel more safe, while he rubbed his back, and looked at the girls, and said to them."He is werry weak after what he did, do you understand, he was at Death´s doors, we all helped in our own way, so dont be to mad whit him hm".He looked at them, and smiled and licked Rolego´s body clean, even in his human form, he was so glad, but his face was as motionless as death itself.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next