FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 7 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 pm

and Nergal looked at HellFire, and thinked for a bit, then answerd and said. "Becurse I love her HellFire, I love her whit all my heart, I know she spanked me well, but I think she warmed my heart to, and I said I had my problems as well, I dont know where I have them from, why I do so much like to spank people".And he looked at HellFire."Is it your blood hm".Giggled Nergal, his ears upp right."Can you change back to Rolego, I have somthing I want to do to him".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Hellfire was taken aback by what Nergal said.
Ow....That hurt....Well Alright....If Rolego ends up dead You will have to answer to your mom.

And with those words Hellfire went back into Rolego and Rolego was back out.
"Yeah....whats up?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

and he slaped him so hard on his chin." That is what is upp".Tears began to fill Nergal eyes, as he slaped Rolego´s other chin." Explain please, before I dislocete your Jaw".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!??" Rolego was suprised as well as every one in the room. Malty was up and between Rolego and Nergal.

"NO FIGHTING HEAR!! We are in a castle not a barraks!"
Rolego was not even mad!! He was more suprised and dumbstruck more than anything else.

Regina and Alana both tilted their heads....they were confused.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 pm

and Nergal laid his head on Rolego´s chest." I was so affraid, that I would loose you that day dad".He said."That i had lost you forever".He sat on Rolego´s lap."You can do to me, what ever you want, I dont care, I am just glad, to have you back dad".And he looked up at him, whit a warm smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Rolego looked at Nergal and gave a very confused smile at first....but then understood.
"Well the slap was not necessary....but...I guess I can understand your feelings. Sorry for not listening. Just wanted you to be with both of our parents at the same time. I thought you were tired of waiting for your mom." Rolego looked at Malty who was now shaking his head.
"What?"
"Ahh,.....Nothing important. Well lets go...We got a long ways ahead of us." Malty let Regina sit on his back and Alana hopped on Nergal's.

Rolego after Nergal rolled off...stood and shook his fur. "Yeah lets go....is there anything we need to do before we go?"

Alana and Regina ran off....the Malty and Rolego tilted their heads in confusement till they heard water.

The girls then ran back smilng.

"Bathroom"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 pm

"huh".Said Nergal, he hadent been in a bath for three days."Um I just remembred, I have an erand, um somewere, be right back".And Nergal snuck of, they wuldent get him this time, what was his rights hm, he looked at them, and smiled, and dashed of the throne room, but he heard foot steps right away, and he gulped.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

It was Folor...He did not even notice Nergal's whereabouts till he looked around to see him!

"Welllll, look who decided to show! HO HO HO!!! What are you doing in my throne room? you need help?" Folor sat on his throne chair with a cocky smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm

"I think they want to wash me".Said Nergal, and lept on Folor, and sat on his lap, in his puppie form." I dont want to".Said Nergal, and looked at the king.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Then around the cornr as Alana and Regina mounted Rolego and Malty like horses. Rolego turned the corner into the throne room with Regina on his back.

"THERE HE IS!!!! GRAB HIM!!!" Malty and Rolego reared on their hinde legs like two stallions and ran at Nrgal and Folor.

Folor picked up Nergal and ran for the back compartment. He threw Nergal in and locked the door.

Just as Rolego wanted him to do.....When he was sick he learned a trick when he almost past. Nergal will see it soon enough.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 pm

and Nergal landed on his bottom, and then rolled on the floor."Hey man, what was that for". And he banged on the door."Hey is anybody there". and he tried to open the door, but it was closed."Ah here are meny windows".And he opned one."Ah high down, this will be funny".And he tried to get out of the Window, and giggled, werent they mad now, they would be as he climed to the upper roof above the throne room, and giggled, and bumped his arse at the window, and pointed his tounge at them."Come on and catch me".And he was half human and half wolf.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Relego simply smiled....then poof....he canshed like he like the demon back at the inn....He reappeard.....right out side the window as Ren...She flew threw the glass and grabbed Nergal.

She was laughing as he threshed around.
"You know this is not just some random room...Folor lights please!!" Folor lit three of the lights with a flamethere sat a pool. Ren looked at Nergal and smiled.

"You have just been played by the king." Folor let out a laugh that could be heard around the world.
"HO HO HO!! Nergal....you as a puppy smelled like roaches!! HO HO HO!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

and Nergal smiled."Hey Ren".And he looked deeply into Ren eyes."Ah you think you can make me faint, hm I am not so weak as you think".He licked Ren´s chest, and smiled." I know you like this Ren".He smiled."So what do you want to play".He splashed some water at Ren, and smiled a big warm smile, and came closer to her."I know what you want Ren".Giggled Nergal."Are you still fealing it ripling down your spine".He licked Ren´s chest again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Ren smacked the fire out of Nergal.

"UGH!!! Yes I am the female sleeper....but The issue is at Night....NOT AT DAWN!!!" She felt violated. NightRain was cursing up a storm in Ren's head. Felment and Hellfire both laughed.

Malty brough the other girls in quickly! They saw Ren flying into the window. They thought something of Nergal's thought had happened. Just to see him get hit on the face.

Regina and Malty burst out laughing. Alana was laughing to the point of tears. But then all three had brushes.....they were going to clean Nergal the best as they could without breaking anything. Ren soaked with the water Nergal splashed on her shook her head andclosed her eyes. She did not use her ability.

Malty found this supriseing. Rolego and his forms have been able to control their powers unlike before....Malty fond this pretty intresting.

But The entire group all held Nergal down as Ren then turned into NightRain....she had a very sinister smile on her face.

Treat a women that way you deal with me and the girls.....Ready? He smile looked like daggers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 pm

"Oh no you dont".Warned Nergal, and looked at his mom, and smiled."Damn one Woman who could take my cakiness, and she runs away like a scared kid". Complained Nergal, and had a werry big smile."Ah come on, help me out here hm, do what you can". Giggled Nergal."I am ready". Said Nergal, whit a warm smile, and licked his mom´s lips, and smiled." I am not scared anymore".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:14 pm

The group then slowly let go. And very one began to scrub with the brushes. All that was left to see of Nergal was his face. The bubbles atrated to turn brown....and then red....blood red. NightRain and the others contiued washing...butw ith a new snese of urgency. The blood stains were all the way into the roots of his fur!! NightRain looked up in awe.

I though I raised you better than that. I thought you would at least washed yourself!! It seemed like forever. They had to bring buckets and bukets of warm water....the pool water was turning bloodred as well. Only nightRain and Nergal were in the room. She was panting and swating a little. She was trying to make him shine!!

It took about 30 minutes....NightRain got so tired, Ren had to start where she left off.

"Nergal goodness!! When was the last time you washed your self!!?? Oh and turn into your puppy form....you will be easier to clean."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 pm

and Nergal giggled and smiled."Um I cant remember". Giggled Nergal."Your not going to Spank me, are you Ren hm".Giggled Nergal, and changed into his puppie form, as Ren had told him, and licked her chest, and blinked a little, and looked at her."Why are you looking at me like that hm". Gulped Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Ren at first did not know what he was talking about. But she soon later found that she was smiling a little. Ren simply smiled a little more and closed her eyes a little.

"Heh....I dont know...Guess I am just happy for a change." She began to brush the pup till he had nothing but white suds. She then lifted the pup out of the pool and grabbed a towel. She wrapped Nergal in the towel and carried him like he was a baby. Ren found some joy in this. She did not know why...but she felt fairly well.

She brought him to the others who were now in the lobby waiting for the two. They smiled as they saw the little pup Nergal. Ren then let Nergal go as she began to sit down on the sofa and gave a very tired sigh. she let the towel lay across her lap as she closed her eyes to take a small nap.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm

and Nergal leaped on Ren lap."Now that I call a sleeping beauty".Said Nergal whit his pipping puppie voice, and looked at her." I dident know that washing was so tiering".And he laid down on Ren´s lap, and closed his eyes, he felt clean to, he loved the fealing, and smiled for himself, and asked Ren." why she was called the sleeper to". And looked at her and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Ren let one eye open and patted Nergal's head.
"Curious arent you?...Well a sleeper has the ability to make others feel...well....very special all of a sudden. As a result they usually do whatever the sleeper wants them to do. It is like a mind control. But the sleeper has to be very good perswader. If not nothing will happen. But my sleeper form has one ability no other has." She closed both of her eyes. But she looked in Nergal's general direction.

"My eyes....they have a profound affect on those i stare at into their eyes. But I would have to use the ability." She opened her eyes...they were not the same one was a beautiful blue, the other was a beautiful purple. "These are my normal eyes...I can see everything and anything though these with no problem. But with the other eyes, witch i will not show, makes people want favors from me. And I have had some issues controling my power till recently."

She tilted her head on its side and smled a little. "But from what I am seeing you like my normal eyes as well."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 pm

"Yeah they are beautyful miss".Said Nergal politly, and looked at her, and he shapeshifted to his human wolf form, and said to her, becurse he knew she was Rolego as well." I never meant to hit you, but I just culdent help it, so please punish me just a little, for what I did Ren".He looked at her eyes, whit his light blue eyes pleading." It was badly done by me, I had no curse, I only did it, give me 10 smacks please, just to show who is the boss here".Nergal Sighted."Please in privat".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Ren gave a sigh. She knew she would not hear the end of this.
"....Alright. Lets go to Malty's room. That is the farthest and may have the quiets area. Follow." Ren stood and streched. as she Nergal went to the room. When they got to the room Nergal walked in as she closed and locked the door behind her.

"So how do you want me to do this? I know you wanted me in private for a reason....You smaked Rolego in public. What gives?" She leaned on the door with her back. She had her arms crossed as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 pm

"I am sorry, but I have no explnation on that, I did that becurse I was so angry of what he had done, Ren I dident mean to do it, only came, and I feel so bad".And he looked after Ren." How I want it, I want it severly done, on my bare bottom, as my dad used to do".Said Nergal, and gulped, and he sliped his Jeans over his kness, and laid on Ren´s lap." I am ready Ren". Said Nergal, and closed his eyes, and tensed." Please no claws ok".

(( Must go to bed now so night my friend.Now you can do a more detailed post Wink)
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Ren looked up and sighed, But she did. Be she did hers diffrent.

"One." She said the number before the hit. Making the hit unpredictable. The first rang out all in the halls And she heardHergal yelp like a pup. But he was human. She stopped for a moment to let the pain set in. She was going to enjoy every moment of this.

"Two" She let magic in her hand and she made her hand like fire! She hit him as hard as she could. Another sound rang through the halls. Once on on cheek once on the other. She reared her hand back and hit agian. He was beat red. His skin was burt from the magic. So she cut the magic and agian Slpped the fire and flames out of him.
All she heard was the yelps and cries of Nergal and the smacks echoing in the walls. She still stared at the ceiling.

"That was four. Prepare yourself for a straight six." She then raised her hand and and said the last words during th bbeating.

"5 through 10" She gave 6 hard, spinetingling, heartstopping, and loud more spanks. One led int the other as she looked down with a blank and firm stare at the ceiling. She did not want to look down for somereason. But when she did. She was on the last two.

"You know....you do deserve the last two.....from your mother." Ren was now NightRain....she popped her finger and cocked her arm high in the air and laid one on the left cheek. It sent a ripple affect up Nergal's skin. It also made him fluctuate from his human form to his wolf form. So NightRain set a goal. She wanted him to be hit once hard enough....that it changed him completly. So NightRain set her leg her other leg by crossing her leg over....the higher he was the more leverage she had.

She got the perfect height....and waited for the pain from the others to set in. She then focused and pade apatch of air in her hand. She reared back with her back and brought her whole body into it.

Cause of the patch of air it was not a slap sound...it was a loup POP!!! Nergal did change into his wolf form-and she thought she altered his color. He was brown instead of black for about 10 seconds. She stood him up and laughed.

"You look like a red butt baboon!!" NightRain then went back as Ren returned.

Nergal was so red he could replace the sun!! Ren burst out laighing and hugged very tightly at the same time twirling around in circles. But then....she began to feel diffrent. She stopped and stepped back. She began to rub her head a little.

Not this early......what is going on? Ren then a strong and profound emotion ran through her like a freigh train. She then began leaned on the wall and she held her arms...

No!! Not this Early!!!......He mind was racing. She then began to pant and sweat, Her eyes them bega to blur.

She tried to keep her eyes in check. But her eyes began to turn into the succubus. She thenfelt a sudden cold rush though her. It was suddenly over. She went to the bed and plopped down on her side. She was tryng to gain as much energy as she could before the group set off. She then looked at Nergal. She smiled and rubbed his head.

"Thanks for not taking advantage of me....." She stood wobbily....but he had the wall to balcnce herself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 pm

And Nergal was still sobbing, his bottom was in fire, but he dident care anymore, he deserved what was coming, so he tried to sooth his ruimp, as much as possible, and was in his wolf form, he culdent go back in Jeans for about three days, his rump was swollen and numb, but he felt the pain stining everytime he touched it, it gave a burning sencation."I am glad now".Said Nergal, and looked at Ren." thanks, I deserved it, ill try to behave from now on".He tilted his head in a bow, and looked at Ren."Are you ok Ren".Asked Nergal, and looked back at her."You know that sleeper form has no effect on me, as I am a demon hound myself hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next