FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 14 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Hellfire looked down at his son and gave a small grin.
Here is what I know about you Nergal....since you enjoy getting beat...thanks to Snow. I believe one of the best ways to discipline you is to not give you one....not even if it is needed. After a while....I am pretty sure you will lose your mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"Dady how can you wish for that". I look up at him, whit teary eyes, and begin to sob again of sadness, that a dad can get himself to say such a thing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 pm

CAssandra and Night looked at him with a little suprise. They did not know that Nergal not getting hit would mess with him so much. Hell simply looked back at them and smiled with a shrug. He also held Nergal in his hands,
Hey...it is working.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Nergal looked at Hellfire." What are you speaking of, what is working hm, you old guff". Giggled Nergal, he knew his dad hated to be called that, and he pointed his tounge at him, but then he gave his dad a huge hugg, and kissed him." I love you dad".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Hell gave to the forehead back.
Love you too son. Then Hell looked at Cassandra with a sweet smile. He also looked at Night and gave an even sweeter smile. Night then looked at the sleepy look at Cassandra who looked like she had slept well. She was not getting tired by this point.
Malty then looked up at the sky and looked behind him.
"Hey we have to keep moving if we are able to get home by tomorrow afternoon." Cassandra gave a nod and Night did as well. Hell gave a nice long kiss to Night unexpectingly.

heh....what was that for?
Hell looked at her deep in the eyes as she did the same to him.
It is just that I could find anyone more perfect.....I am so lucky to have found you.
Night smiled and gave him a ling kiss back...I know you are.....as well as I.
And with that the two of them went back int Cassandra....Cassandra.....was crying a little....
"That was so....beautiful...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

me looks at them bouth, and then smiles and looks up at you, and smile at you, and Malty."Thanks you two".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Cassandra throught her sweet tears looked at Nergal. Malty simply turned his head up with a smile.
CAssandra simply gave a small smile and patted his head and placed him back on her lap.
"It is not a problem.....I know you want your parents with you....I am just happy you are just able to actually see them anytime you want to see them."
(Are we we speaking in first or third person> XD lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 pm

(me going to bed now so yuo must have a goodnight)
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:15 pm

(Alright Comrade Rest well to you too. See you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm

And Nergal looked after Cassandra and Malty, and gave them a huge hug." Thanks mom and onkel".Smiled Nergal, and gave each of them a lick to their lips, while hugging them, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Cassandra and Malty did the same back to Nergal.
Cassandra then patted his head and looked up to notice that they were doing well on time.
"heh...Wow Malty you are doing very well. Ever since I gave you that trinket you have doing much better."
Malty gave a great smile looking over his shoulder.
"Yeah I know I feel a great deal younger ever since you did give me it." Cassandra then reached down and took Malty's necklace. The stone turned to a very bright blue hue.
"Huh....It seems that way."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

And Nergal smiled, and just sat on Cassandra´s lap, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

CAssandra looked down at the ball of fuzz as the wind began to change. It grew colder all of a sudden. She then looked up again once more to see that the sun was almost completly hidden. The stars and moon were shining greatly as well.
"Malty whenever you think you are ready to stop just say so or stop on your own."
Malty gave a nod....he was thinking of running through the night...it felt right to him.
Cassandra then laid on her back so than her head was resting on Malty's shoulder. She also moved Nergal so that he was on her stomach.
"Wow Nergal you look so much better than the first time we met."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Nergal looked at her and smiled." What do you mean mom, am I bigger and stronger to you now hm".He smiled and looked at Cassandra, and giggled and puffed his chest out, looking like a furry ball.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Cassandra poked Nergal in the chest like if he was a little toy.
"No I dont mean it like that...even though it is true."
Cassandra looked in the darkening sky with a smile.
"When you first came to the inn...you were so dark and mysterious...all of us really did not know what to expect of you. To find out you were a former assassin was very different to our ears....but look at you....you are out of your shell and you look so much more happy...Cassandra leaned up a little more and nuzzled her nose in his chest with a smile.
"It is such a good thing you decided to stay...I dont think I would be alive right now if you had not come."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm

"Then none of those things would happen to you, so I think you would be fine and alive, but whitout knowing your son". I giggle." It wuldent be the same to any of us, would it now mom". I smile." I love to be a puppie, and not that Dark cloaked Assassin, that you meet before". Nergal smiles." I wuldent be the same I know, you all have learnt me so much".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Cassandra gave broad smile with seemingly sleepy eyes. She then gave a small kiss to his lips and patted his head.
"But either way.....I know we would have crossed paths. Without a doubt in my mind?"
Malty gave a small gagging look away from the two. Cassandra simply laughed at Malty.
"What are you jelous again Malty?"
Malty looked around his shoulder with a faint smile. "Is that what you really think?"
Cassandra gave a funny nod with Nergal on her chest.
"Yup?
"Then I am."
Cassandra blunk a few times at Malty and tiled her head to the side..."huh?"
"Yeah I guess I am. What else do you want me to say to you?"
Cassandra looked at him blankly for a moment and then had a smile....a small smile grow on her face.
"Oh...I see....I believe nergal sees as well?"
Malty looked at the two of them with a funny smile."What do you mean by that.?"
Cassandra looked at Nergal and gave a wink. "Oh I will let Nergal explain this."
(I have to go now Comrade. Rest well when you turn in and I will see you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:22 am

Nergal looked at Maltyt." I see that your jealus, becurse you have no mom to play whit, and that I have".He pointed his tounge at Maltty and giggled, and looked at Malty, and giggled and smiled at him." You dont need to be jealus of me, becurse ill let you play whit her to Malty".He smiled and petted his head, and giggled and looked at Cassandra, and gave her a hard swat across her rear, and giggled when he herd her eipe, and licked her nose.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Cassandra gave a small playful flick to Nergal's Nose.
She had a half smile as she looked down at Malty. Malty simply gave the same smile back. He knew that that was not the biggest reason...but it is a pretty big reason why. Cassandra could see a little of it in Malty's smile. Cassandra then rolled over on her belly and while Malty was running, she dragged herself so that her head was on Malty's.
She at the same time used her tail to place Nergal on her back.
"I know there is more to it....but.." Just before she finished she felt the cold nose of Malty's on her mouth...trying to keep her mouth shut.
"It is alright. I know you Cassandra as well as Rolego. ....If you want you can be that."
Cassandra then turned to Valey. As well she wore a great smile.
"I will be. From what I have seen when you see me like this...." She placed a finger on Malty's head.
"You find yourself being controlled."
She gave a small kiss to his forehead and Malty simply laughed a small....but...nervous laugh back.
"Yeah....sadly"
(I have class so I will be back in about an hour and a half.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

And Nergal lied on Valeys back, and his head on her neck, and looked down at Malty, and smiled a big bright smile." I am so happy that I found you two".Smiled Nergal, and licked Valey, and looked at Malty, as he culdent reach down to him from Valey´s back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Valey gave a long drawn out yawn....she was pretty tired. Probably from letting Nergal's parents out...but whatever reason there was. she was spent.
"you getting tired....you want me to stop?"
Valey with a small sleepy look on her face smiled and shook her head." No I am fine Besides I remember these trees and the road has changed back to dirt....we are near home as it is. How about you are you doing alright?"
Malty gave a hard nod. He had not felt this great in a while. He had ran for miles and miles and just could not be tired. Just him knowing this and experiencing it made him feel so free...like he was very young....a very long time ago.
Valey gave a small pat on his head before laying her cheek on the top of his head....and watched the ground pass underneath them.....She then looked up to finally see the sight she wanted to see.....her old home...well Rolego's old home.
She looked it go past them and looked down into the valley.....there still some wolves there....still wondering around...Valey then gave a sweet smile....at least she knew that here were still many there.
Then she turned her head again to see the lights of the Dromic cities.
"Finally we are finally here....."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 am

And Nergal looked up at Valey, and looked after Malty to, and looked down and yeavned."This has been long and a hard journey for a puppie like me".Said Nergal, and rested on Valey´s back, and closed his eyes, until they were again at Malty´s inn.

((Sorry I posted a day later I was at a friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Valey looked over her shoulder to see that Nergal was resting himself...She herself was about to do the same, but the roads were beginning to become bumpy and very muddy and dirty. Valey looked at the ground almost as if she had never seen mud before...
Malty was getting dirtier and dirtier.....he was not liking what he was stepping into. It made him loss his footing on the ground it also made small mud patches on his fur.
Valey grabbed one of Malty;s ears firmly and made him turn his head to a small area of trees.
"We can stop for a while...we also need to make sure not to wake Nergal. He had just fallen asleep." Malty following the direction to where his nose was pointed, ran to the small woodsy area.
He made sure he was deep enough in the small sliver of trees and high enough from the ground so that he would not get anymore muddy. After a few hundred yards, he laid himself down on a fairly high hill with pretty steep sides. The hill had more grass that dirt it seemed so Malty laid himself down with a smile as he again looked over his shoulder. Valey gave a small nod of acceptance with a smile herself. "Just right."
Malty then turned his eyes to the sky....he thought he was going to be blinded by the vast amount of stars in the sky. There was so much more than usual but that just made the night seem just a little more special.
"Hey Val?"
Val could here the small sense of insecurity in Malty's voice but it did not change who she was ant the moment. She was to tired to care about it much."Hmm?"
"What Nergal said.....could that be true?" Valey now with a little more curiosity looked at the back of Malty's head. "Why are so concerned about that?"
Malty gave a small shrug."I dont really know. It has been bugging me a little. We are close friends...right?"
Valey stood and walked to the side of Malty's head and sat down with Nergal in her arms. Valey let out a small laugh. "Of course we are. We have been friends for the past what...20,000 years? Why do you question that? I have not been trying to distance myself. Why so doubtful?"
Malty shrugged again...."I guess I am just getting a little more doubtful of you."
Valey snapped her head at Malty and gave a look of confusion. She did not know why he had this though locked away in his mind...till she remembered....she had not been in the form of Rolego in some time now...she hung her head a little....now knowing what she was doing. Malty was beginning to think that his friend the one he first saw....was beginning to disappear.
"I see....."
But then she let herself turn back to Rolego....being how awkward he was and how he fixes problems....Rolego thought that this alone should help Malty....
"I know what you mean....not being able to see who I am for long periods of time....being both father and mother to 4 kids as well as you." Malty gave a small pout....he knows very well. "But....I did forget I had a friend nearby that I also have to look after." Malty looked up with his eyes....thought he did not show very much change he did become even more interested.
Rolego's eyes then fell to Nergal who now slept between Rolego's chest and the ground. Rolego's ears soon followed...."I am sorry...I did not think about how you would react to seeing someone other than myself for long periods of time....also....forgive me for not listening to you as much as I used to....I will do better for here on out....I promise."
Malty gave a broad smile and gave a nod. He then sat up and too Nergal in his muzzle.
"Lets go...we are only 25 miles from home...we can make it tonight."
Rolego gave a grin and stood as well as felling so much better. But not because he was forgiven....he was more happy to see that his friend was happy as well. Rekindling an old friendship seemed to do more than both Rolego and Malty had thought.

3 hours have past.....they had to go through alot of mud and muck to make sure Nergal stayed clean...but they made it to the gate of Dromic. For the two wolves.....it was like a small trip back in time....when they first made to the gates over 15,000 years before.....they both looked at each other and noticed that they do not look any diffrent from that time....after a few laughs...they entered the gates with a new level of happiness.

(It is not a problem Comrade.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 am

And Nergal had a smile on, and just before they came to the gates, and a the hard clean road, Nergal did a whine in his sleep, and there came such a rainy weather, that they bouth was like a shower of water, the funny thing was, that it only rained on Malty and Rolego, Nergal slept whit a big grin on his lips, and was still held by Rolego, and let as he slept, then he would not be in truble, if he awakned from his sleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 pm

(I am now posting at the inn. See you there.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: