FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 18 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Cassandra wore a kind smile as she looked at him in the eyes. Which by now were reddened by the fear and sorrow of his error. Cassandra and Malty both looked at him with a smile and both said calmly and simotaniously.

When have we ever said we did not love you?

Cassandra then continued.

"When you left we felt at fault...we were not mad at you. We did fear you...but we wanted to work around it. But when you left it tore us both apart."

Cassandra then took a kneel...and with her own power lifted the boy up and consoled him in the most motherly way any being could muster. Wearing a smile...that could make the sun itself diminish...cause even it could not match the radiance Cassandra had.

Lokane...lowered his guard. Then let his blade fall away. But his eyes were locked on the one the women was holding....he still held a black heart...it was more than the night...but hotter than hells fire....

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:56 am

And Torak looked at Lokane."Why do you looik so intensly at me, I fear your stare, I have done nothing towards you Lokane".And his multicolord eyes looked straight into his eyes, and he smiled a smile so Sinister and evil, then he looked at his mom, and it was like all the evil smile just vanised." I want to be good mom, but my heart has been black and as cold as the ice, how can a being like me ever change".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Lokane looked at Torak and shook his head with a strange aura simply building around him. He did not like Torak for obvious reasons. One being cause he was hunted by him for years.

Lokane turned his back and gave a small grunt.

"You should know why. Why should you have to ask? You have hunted for the past years. I believe that is more than enough reason to be upset."

Cassandra looked at the two of them and gave a small sigh as well scratched the top of her head. She could not fix this...even if she charmed Lokane...he could easily do the same to her since they both were born through the same means and also he was changing through birth....like Rolego was when he was born.

"Torak...I know you want to. That is all you talked about when you were so much younger if I remember right. "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:33 pm

And he looked at Lokane, and he jumped on him, light as a feather, he had changed to a cat, and licked at LakaneĀ“s ears."That was before I knew you Lokane".Giggled Torak, and niped at Lokane ears.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Lokane was about to pop the moment he felt his ear getting nipped. Cassandra quickly took feline before He popped...Which was a half a second away. There was a pulser in his head. Vein was blue.

"I believe that is enough playing time Torak...hey...umm...Lokane?"

Lokane turned to her with a strange look in his eye...Cassandra simply figited. Alana and Regina did as well...Malty cowered a little. The look made his and their spine chill.

"Uh...would you...umm..like to accompany us? To Vista...we...would like the company...right?"

The girls as well as malty gave quick nods. Something about Lokane was off and he was not as happy and free as before....

Lokane gave a small look....but gave a nod...not wanting to speak...knowing he was going throw a volleys of bad things at Torak and maybe every one else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:31 pm

And Torak pointed his tounge at him, like a spoiled bratt, and giggled."Come and get me if you Can Lokane". Torak giggled,he was to his puppie self, he had his old nature back, he looked like the young puppie that he realy was, with big multi colour eyes, and smiled and giggled at Lokane."Your to clumpsy and big to get me". Torak Giggled, and pointed his tounge at Lokane again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 pm

LOkane was just about to let the pup have its way...but...then moved and stood by Malty. Who was also beginning to be annoyed. but this also made Malty happy. Torak had not changed. And this to Malty was good. Cassandra remembering what she held was her first....and how she used to carry him. She dropped him into her shirt and began to move to Lokane and Malty..and soon the girls.

'We need to move Torak. We already lost a great deal of time."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 am

And Torak looked down."Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww momy, I wanted to play with Lokane, he seems to be so werry grumpy and angry all the time, just look at him".His ears went to the back of his head, and he looked with shining puppie eyes at Lokane, and was were Cassandra had put him, and looked up at her, and niped at the edge of the shirt.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Cassandra looked down to see him do this and gave a small laugh...nope...he had not changed at all these past few decades....none at all. Cassandra took a finger and scratched his head feeling alot more at home than before. Which both made her feel kind of sad. She did not know that it would take him to make her world come back together.

"Oh stop that. We had just started leaving the forest...can you please be good till we reach vista....and then you can have all of the fun you want."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 am

And Torak looked at his mom." Ok mom, ill be good,or Malty will punish me,if I dont behave,isent that so".He gulped and looked at Malty,then he looked down."I wish I was still the same, like the old days, but I can never change back to the son that I was to you mom".He looked down,and then he smiled at Lokane."It was fun to chase you halfway around the world Lokane, it kept my sanity in place".smiled Torak.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Lokane gave a small gruff grunt...but inside knowing this made him smile a little. So...that was why he chased him everywhere....From the east to west. It made more sense that he did chase him around.

Cassandra could for some reason feel the small bit of happiness in Lokane but then looked down to Torak with a calm grin.

"Torak...I dont care what you are. You are still my child. No dark being or crazy accident will change that. My love will not change even if it means the death of me....and I get malty could easily vouche the same."

MAlty gave a small nod. He would easily do the same for Torak. He was the first...and also the first one to actually make Malty come out of his hole. It made him smile a bit knowing this.

"See, No matter what. You always had a home to come back to."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

And Torak smiled at Cassandra, and licked her chin, he was now only a puppie, he had allways liked collies, so he chouse look like a coolie, he was black and white, and looked at Cassandra, and whined and barked.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Cassandra looked to see Torak and could not help but laugh a bit. But she stopped from making it any longer cause the day was now very dark and the sky was now beginning to lose its orange tint. And the stars were beginning to show. She gave a small sigh but with a smile. She could at least sit down with Torak now...and see where he has been. Malty as well...since he was almost blood to Torak. Well in relative reason.

"We should probably stop to make camp here....the day is almost gone. Luckily for us...we have this cave to be in. So we should be fine for the night."

Cassandra then turned back to the den and began to walk back in. it was not too big for them...and also it was not to small. It was just small enough that everyone was going to be warm cause of the heat they gave off. So it looked just fine....but Regina was not in the best of moods. She more or less stomped her way into the cave like a girl who did not get what she wanted like a candy bar from the store.

"What is it Regina?"

Regina gave a small puff as she turned her head to look away. Cassandra goofily moved into her range...with Torak still there. Cassandra knowing that was the problem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm

And Torak changed into a snake, and hissede at Regina, blood red eyes looking straight at her eyes, he loved to scare people, that he had allways done,aqnd come to problem with in MaltyĀ“s care, he giggled at the look on ReginaĀ“s face, and turned back."Remember that snake, and your horse Lokane".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Regina looked at him and only gave him a mean stare.

"You know I was there when you did that. I am not going to simply forgive as easy....It is much harder than you think it is."

Lokane was with Regina..he did not care he was being chased for to long.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 pm

And Torak giggled."Its seems to me, that the girl wants to punish me, dont you think mom and dad, she looks so angry". Torak giggled, he was a teaser by heart and soul, and nothing could ever take that away."What did your horse run away from you".Torak asked with a teasy voice, and smiled up at Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Regina was tearing anger wise. No she did not but him saying so made her feel obligated to do so. His words were hearing into her mind and the more she raged inside the more outward problems began to happen.

Actually things began to fall and break. She was getting very upset. And she did not like being toyed with. Not now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 pm

And Torak giggled at this spoilt brat, who was going to explode." So see, she has been a spoilt brat for so long, that she cant remember". giggled Torak, and stick his tounge out at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 pm

That was the word that tore it. She was quick with her hands and grabbed Torak. Though she was terrifed of snakes...the look she had was hot enough to make ones face melt.

'You hurt her..and you think that you can just walk back just cause they say you can. I love them and you did....you DID....but now i dont even know who you are any more."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 pm

And Torak looked at her with a smile, changed into a knight, and held her by the shaft of her shirt."You speak of, what you know not Regina."Fire was in his eyes. "They have sufferd, but I, I have lost my heart and soul Regina". Torak looked throuhgt his helmet, she was so light to hold up like that, and Torak set her back down."I am sorry, but what I an now, cant be said by words alone".He looked at her."I am one of the fallen, have allways been, and that Cassandra and Malty knew from the start Regina, they knew what child they had taken, and watched over, and I allways loved them, never lost them from my mind".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Regina knew this but for some reason it was not going to change her thoughts. It still was not going to make her change even it meant losing trust. It was like a never ending spasm. She could not control it and she did not wan to.

Torak..please. Stop talking.

Regina then buried her head in arms which rested on her legs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Torak looked at her, and did give a sad smile."I am sorry Regina, for what I did towards you, I know it hurt you, and all, but it was for all the best, that nobody did see me then, how I did die a terrible painfull death, by my sickness,I am nothing but a shadow now".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Regina felt nothing by the point....and Cassandra with a heavy heart thought i was time to intervene.

Torak...have a close walk with me...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 am

And Torak looked at Cassandra, it wassent the voice of Cassandra that spoke, he dident know this voice, but nobody would do anything evil against him, so he followed Cassandra close, they walked to a near by forest, and looked at her."Who is it that speeks through you now, I dont know your voice, so please show yourself new one, so I can see you".Torak looked at Cassandra, her eyes were more in the bluish now."And whats your name".He knew that Cassandra could shift to meny forms, so he wasent scared.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 pm

CAssandra looked down at Torak with a small smile and with a cool expression...it was however holding a sad look. So...with a small flash NightRain was there. She was on her knees and looking into Torak's eyes with a very happy look.

It is funny....you act just like my son.

She tilted her head to the side and gave a small laugh at Torak. Then patted his head...feeling the dark he spoke of personally. It was quite large....but also it was not too much bigger than the groups as they stand.

My name is NightRain....I already know all about you Torak

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next