FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 12 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Ren looked at him with both confused and angery eyes. She did not want to say the words that came to mind. But Nergal was asking for a beating himself. Regina also looked at him with a very akward stare. Mind had his jaw open, and Alana snickerded a little. Ren stood up and placed a figer on his nose.
"I had just apologised to you about the incedent and you have also said that i am forgiven so why do you want to give me a spanking? That does not seem fair." Ren placed her hands on her hips and leaned on her left leg. She had a small frown but she was not to angery. She was more or less expecting him to say this.

Regina could see the intensity in Ren's gaze...though it had not threating look. It had a negative affect on Regina.

"Woah...woah...Nergal....do you really think that is necessary? This is Ren we are talking about....also NightRain,Hellfire, and Felment.....do you really think that they would want to have a spanking by their own son?" Regina gave a small sick look at Nergal....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm

And Nergal giggled." I was only teasing her a little".Giggled Nergal, and backed of from Ren."And I know why she has come, to do her Job, Khors warned me about that, he said I had to learn it the hard way". He looked whit sad eyes on Ren."Even if I dont want to".He sighted.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Ren looked at his expression and cooled down....but then crounched down on all fours....then she bore her teeth. She was in a playful mood....so some hand to hand sparing would not hurt.
"Ok Nergal....if Khor's does mean what he says....he is right....but I will Make this fun for you....we will spar....the one who gives first...is the loser. The victor just has bragging rights....not bets...not magic...only hand to hand sparing."

She turned into Rolego who was feeling a ton better...still did not have full stregth...but had enough to do this.

"Well what do you say?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:25 pm

ok I am whit you there Ren. ((Um what is spar))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 pm

(A spar- Quite literally means practice fight. Like how people box...they spar)
Rolego bolted forward and went straight for Nergal's underbelly...he did not give him the time to react. There was not ready,set and go...Rolego just went.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:36 pm

and Nergal jumped up, and kicked him whit his front paw, on Rolego´s muzzle, as he lept to the side." Hm shame on you". he giggled."To think that I wasent ready". He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Rolego smiled and jumped after him. Rolego leaped llike a cat from tree to tree. Brach to branch...

"Dont think because I am Weaker I cant Catch you!!"

Rolego leaped up off of a downward branch and rammed the stomach of Nergal. MAde Rolego balck out for a moment but regained his senses a hot second later. Her then used his legs to push Negal towards the ground. Rolego leaped to the first brach he jumped from and watched Nergal fall.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 pm

and he moved his body, so he landed on his paws, and looked up at Rolego." Are you just going, to stand there, and watch me to bordom". Smirked Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Rolego looked up....then the branches he had jumped on had broken and fell including the one he was on.
There was about 5 of them all pretty big. Falling down at Nergal.

Rolego fell down to the ground and jumped back to avoid the branches.
"No..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Nergal got one on his back, he was to late to move out, and he gasped out, lost all air in his lungs, and broke some ribs, but nothing serius, and he looked up." Hm I think you wont, I cant move Rolego". He had a big branch on his back, and he hacked up blood, but that was of his sickness.

((must go to bed now night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 pm

(Alright Comrade see you tomorrow. Rest well)
Rolego saw the look of Nergal's face when the branch landed on him....Rolego paniced almost.

He ran out to NErgal as did the others....Regina was about to heal but Rolego stopped her....and tunred to Alana.

"Well...Alana are you ready to learn how to heal?" Alana took her staff out....but Rolego placed it back....
"You need to learn how by your own strength....yes your staff makes you more powerful....but you need to become more able without it."

Alana gave a nod as Rolego went and lifted the branches off of Nergal. Rolego then went back to Alana...and then turned to his sleeper form...but his eyes were not in the form that they were in before...Alana can look at him without going in complete insanity.

Rolego lifted out his hand as he got on his knees...he wore a robe like a monks robe...Alanawent to him and sat the same...Regina for the first time could look at the sleeper form without losing it. She did however take a likeing to it...

Rolego looked like he lived a million lifetimes...he was sweaty, cold, and shaking...but Alana did not mind....she sat her self right on his lap...but had her legs spaced wide enough so that she sat with her back on his chest. Rolego took her hands and began to teach her.

"Now...close your eyes.." Alana had her eyes closed to begin with...she was in a position she really wnated to be in. But she then turned her smiling and blushing face to Nergal...and closed her eyes...Rolego making sure he wanted to see...he brought his head to Alana's shoudler.."Alright...now," He opened her hands and placed his on top of hers....Alana was in his arms....she smiled shyly but did as she was told. They placed their hands on Nergal's side....felt around and found two broken ribs. They were not to bad...but the were speperated.

"Now...Alana...I am going to let you invision a color....any color....and let in slowly flow out and into Nergal.....You will feel your body become restless...but this is okay....," Rolego leaned forward and placed his chest on Alana's back. Alana blushed a hint more....but did as Rolego said.....

"There you go....feel anything yet?" Alana gave a soft nod..."Alright....now try to move it to Nergal....try to see it flow like water..." Alana then felt a rush of cold....a quick chill....then grew intensly warm.....She then felt that Rolego was smiling....she then opened her eyes...and she saw a very calm blue aura come from her hands...and into the side of Nergal...Rolego looked at her face as she turned to look at him..he closed his eyes and gave a very satisfied nod. Alana smiled reatly back....Rolego could see the bones moving...he did not know if they hurt or not....but he could see the bones form straight...then they began to heal....and after a few moments....the bones were place back together....and good as new. Alana then looked at her hands when she finished...and then turned to look at her shoulder...Rolego was giving a calm smile back.

"You did very well Alana. Congrats.."
"Do you think I really do so?"
"Alana....of course I do....You have a very intresting mind....you are able to adapt and learn quick....You are one in a million.." Rolego then gave a hug from behind her...embracing her as Alana Reached up and wrapped her hand around his neck and kissed his cheek. For a moment...Alana felt like she had a a person more important to her than anything else in the world....Regina looked at the two sit there...and she gave a long and emotional sigh...she was happy for Alana....but she missed being younger....Rolego had done this for her when she was growing...and he had not changed one bit.

Malty smiled and walked to Alana and licked her cheek. Alana went and hugged Malty around his head and gave a kiss right on the nose.
"Great job..."
"Thank you....and thank you for teaching me in the past." Alana gave another kiss to Malty and let him go. Rolego looked down at Nergal with a smirk and patted his head.

"Hey...are you alright? Sorry for breaking your ribs....Alana here did her job well. You might be tired...but you will have a full Recovery." Rolego then stood placed his hands on Alana's hip and lifted her off. He wobbily stood...and walked to a nearby opening. Regina closley followed.

"Wow...you never seem to change Rolego." Rolego gave a sweet soft smile with his eyes closed. "Well...I try not to." Regina chukled at this. But then noticed where they were. When she was younger Rolego brought her to this field...3 years ago...they caught fish together....it was the most fun she had with him.Rolego kneeled down agian...and presented his hand to Regina.

Regina gave a sweet smile and took his hand. She sat like Alana did but her knees were outside Rolego's....just like she was 3 years ago....Rolego then made a small fishing rod appear. Took Regina's hands and placed them on the fishing rod like before...Regina smiled and did what she was told....then they both brought the rod above their head....and tossed the line.The lure went far intot he lake...

The two said no words to each other....they were simply smiling...remembeing the times of old. Regina was only 17. But to her...it felt like this memory happened just yesterday.

"Rolego...dont change. Okay? Please dont....for my and Alana's sake." Regina gave a sorrowful look at Rolego...She knew whenever they got back to the inn...things would change....she now belongs to someone now....but she does not want her to be limited to see her first two true fathers. Rolego placed his head on top of her and hugged her from behind..."You know I wont." Regina giggled a small one and turned her head to place her right side of face down on his heart....the same sound....a strong heartbeat...this made her give a long and calm sigh...."Just like before.....huh?" Rolego looked down and smiled."Yeah....exactly the same..."
Rolego looked down at Regina...and found a look of profound sadness in her eyes. Rolego was imdediatly intrested."What is wrong?" He took the lure from her hands and placed it next to him. He then turned her around. She wrapped her legs around his back as he turned her. Her eyes made Rolego worry.
"I dont know...." Rolego knew where this was going....He could understand easily. "You dont know if you want to?"
Regina gave a sad nod with tightly closed eyes. Rolego held her hands and looked at her in the eyes. "So you want me to answer for you?" Regina....did not know....she did want anothers opinion...she shrugged with her head down....feeling extremly weak. "Rolego lifed her chin....he gave a very comforting smile to her....which made her calm a little."Regina...what does your heart say? When you look at the ring he gave you....does it give you happiness...." Regina looked at her hand....and she looked hard....she felt anger,security,happiness....one emotion nulls out the other....she closed her hands and looked down agian....her ears could not go any lower. And she let her head fall on Rolego's chest. "Regina....you are a very unique girl. You know what you want. You chose him....Nergal. Why did you? He is strong, quick thinking and very thoughtful. He is also very in tuned with his emotions. Why is hins desicion so hard?" Regina looked up slowly at Rolego...he eyes were so glassy the moon had a clear reflection in her eyes."I dont what things to change....I wanted the past more than now....Like when Alana came....or when we helped you with your demon....I dont know if times will be the same......I want them to be....Nergal...I know he will be there......and I know if I did get engaged....he would be very happy..."

Rolego then said the words she wanted to hear."But in doing this....will it make you happy?" Regina....shrugged agian....Rolego gave a small sigh...but agian lifted her chin. "You will know....I know you will...eiher it will be on the alter or on our journey.Talk with us...talk to Nergal....we can see the light you had fading....you getting more and more stressed....You are strong." Rolego placed his hand on her face....she grabbed his hand and held it there...she held it tightly.
"Not only in your mind....but in your heart as well.." He placed his finger in the middle of her chest. But Regina opened his hand and placed it there....she felt a mutual bond grow stronger...She gave a sigh...Rolego simply smiled. "You are the only one...who can make this decision....you may goa nd ask for our opinions....but it all falls onto you....I love you....and you knows this very well....I dont want to see you regret or get hurt agian...Dont forget the Alana...Malty...and I are there for you...Including Nergal.

Regina took finally smiled...thought there were tears....she smiled so happily her xpression could blind the moon. She then agiangrabbed hold of ROlego....but it ment so much to her.....so much more....Rolego held her by her head and back...as did Regina to him. The two sat like that for a few moments.

Regina had almost fallen asleep a few moments later....she was tired mentally...So Rolego lifted her up and brought her back to Nergal. "Here....I know I may have saud this before.....but do take care of her. And make her happy. That is all I want for her and you. And dont forget you have us to fall back on." Rolego let Regina go almost if it was the last time he would hold her like a child agian....for Rolego... It almost hurt. Malty looked into at Rolego and went to his side...."You know you did the right thing right?" Rolego gave a soft nod....he was exteremly happy for Regina and Nergal....but he knew that she was not his little sister like before. Rolego was already being hugged by Alana who also saw his reaction...."Yes...I do know that...Thanks for looking out for me Malty and Alana..." Alana squeezed tighter...almost as if she felt his pure joy...as well as total sadness.

"But....only as long I can call her as my family...as well as Nergal...and little Alana...and my friend Malty. I shall be as if nothing had ever happened." Rolego turned back to his wolf form and took Alana on his shoulders...

"Malty....you want to ride this time?" Rolego placed a paw on Malty's nose and he shrunk...He then placed him in the arms of Alana. She kissed his forehead and held him like a newborn baby.

"Nergal...Regina...are you ready to leave?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina, and then back at them all."Can I get some time whit Regina here, there is somthing I want to Talk to her about".And he saw that the others did go, and then he looked at Regina, and he looked deeply into her eyes."I can see in your eyes and body language, that you arent ready for our wedding Regina, and I dont want to force you into somthing, that you dont want Regina, I know you love me, and I love you werry much too, but I can see that your not shure if you want to or not, so I will not force you into somthing, that you dont want to do, ill love you as much anyway Regina, we dont need to marry to love each other, becurse I will not force you to it, then it wont be a happy marrige".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Regina was slighly woken up by his words. She turned her head to look at him in the eyes....she hated these moments.
"Nergal..." She steped to the ground and placed her face to his."Dont say that you did...I chose this. Not because you wanted me to. I will keep this ring....anw we can contuinue what we have been doing."

Regina gave a very childiish smile. "Okay?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm

"Yeah ofcurse, I only said, I dident want to Force you to anything, that was all Regina".And he took her, and hugged her, and looked down at her."Its allright whit me, but I have seen you so down the last days".And he looked at Alana, and called over his shulder." Thanks".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Alana shrugged and smiled....."It is not a problem....you are my brother after all." Rolego and Malty was not to far behind.
"Hey Rolego....what did you say to her?" Rolego looked at Malty with confused look...but then smiled."I wanted to make ure she would be happy as well as he....they will be fine."Rolego looked around to see Malty smiling on his back.
"What?" He had a little laugh in his tone...."Rolego...you are too good of a brother."
"Yeah....I know...as well as you."

Alana then walked from the bushes.....She wore a great smile and she climbed on top of Rolego's head....and slide down his neck so that she sat on his shoulders.

"So how are they doing?" Alana gave a small giggle."They are okay....they will be fine."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 pm

And Nergal looked out of the bushes."Never to far away hm, when we ask for a privat talk".He giggled." I think there is not such as a privat thing for you all hm".He laughted hard, as he had Regina on his back, he was fine but, coughted a bit.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Rolego looked a him weakily as he looked at the two come out of the bush. "Well....we did not see..or hear....Alana told us you were fine..that is just fine with me." Rolego then turned his head to turn. "Well...it is growing dark...lets continue." Rolego saw as Alana nod her head and MAly close his eyes...he did not have a true rest in about a day and a half.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 pm

And Nergal looked at them. and smiled." Hm ok I see".And he walked over to them."Do you want to be in Vista now, and get to a warm tobb, and just relax, and come to a nice warm bed".And he touched their arms, and asked the once who dident touch them to, and in an instant, they were at Vista."Here we are at this beautyful town, its great to Teleport".Giggled Nergal, and looked at Rolego. "What is it, why is your muth wide agape". Giggled Nergal, he had said nothing about that he could Teleport or anything, he would be in trubble, but he just laughted, and looked at them." I tought it was faster to do it like this".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm

(Posting int the roads of vista. See you there.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm

And Nergal looked at her." I am fine thanks, just a little dizzy, I dont know what happned to me back there, it was like something came over me". And he looked at them."You all ok hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm

They all gave a nod.
Helena however was knocked out....what a day it was for her. She clung to Rolego's pelt and not letting go. Malty moved himself to Her and laid his head so it went up her back....thisdid not wake her but she did flip her self over and let herself slide down so that she could be coveredby his fur.....flying at night.....it gets fairly cold.

Alana smiled at this and was unexpectingly brought in by Malty with his tail. She did the Same Helena did. She grabbed his tail and he let her woven self next to him....and he closed his eyes....

"Wow...Malty is getting more suprising every day....now back to you...." She wrapped her tail around Nergal and made him lay down.

She gave him a kiss to the neck and lciked his face.
"You are so full of mystories you know"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

And Nergal looked at her and smiled." Yeah so they say Regina".And he looked at her whit a smile." So um what did happen to the comander, that was so rude against everyone hm".He looked at Regina, who looked back at him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Regina had to think....did he want the truth of what happened?...or did he just want to have a stright and simple way of saying it?

"...ummmm....well....your assasin side took him to hell.....and left you. With the commander....so your demon...or assasin sideis now void of your body...all you have now is that other demon...."

She gave a nervous smile....not really knowing how he would react.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

"Ah ok I see yeah, so he went to were he beloned then, saying such nasty words about a child, and giving the order to kill them, just pisses me of, sorry I am always in a faul mood, when I hear such talk, it makes me furius, and sad to, that a man can be that evil Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Regina smiled at his anger a little. But also showed her how Nergal thinks about the matter.
"Yes this may be true....but there are any people like this in the world......and we arent able to control them. I also think the same. I cant understand how people can think they are higher becasue they waer armor or has more money....just shows how messed up our world is."

She gave an angery sigh....cooling herself down...but did not seem to work....she gave a mad puff and laid her head down on Nergal's chest."...people....are simply stupid..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: