FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 17 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 pm

And Torak looked at her, and smiled, and then he went back in the cloak of shadows,this is the sting on your back so saying,I never realy did thrust a real knife in her back, and his imence power came back, it was the pure power of all dark things incarnated, and his eyes turned to one burning eye."Now you know who I realy am".He looked at them all." I am Shadow, they know me as shadow."And all the shadows in the world was like engulfing him." I am sorry mom".He looked at Cassandra."That I chouse this path".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Cassandra still having Lokane in her grasp...spoke back..but with a quiver. She now knew why her son...or used to be son...took this route...but all she could do now is one thing for him and that is to try to support him...or try to make him see his error.

"It...is...is okay...I..now know why you did what you....did..."

(Ugh power went out. Won't be replying for long cause I am on my phone. So I migh post more later on..I the power comes back.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm

And Torak looked at her, and there came bloody tears out of the shadow´s." I do love you mom".And he came to her."Please let me touch your fair skin".His hands were all blackned, and he reached out for Cassandra, and felt her chin, and looked at her, his touch was icy and cold, and he began to cry, and huried back to the shadows, he trived better there, but he did one thing without Lakane knowing, he had taken his knife."Ill do this for you mom".And he cut the cloak open, and the shadows screamed all around him, and a voice came."No you cant do it, if you do, you´ll die, the shadows are the only thing that holds your sickned body full of Leprosy togeher".And Torak stoped."Now you know why mom, its the only thing that keeps me alive, if I dont have this cloak ill die".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Cassandra could only cling to Lokane as she felt Torak's touch. It felt like she was getting ice and frost on her flesh...and it made her cry a little more..not vocally but her tears were steaming down her face.

Then saw what he had accepted....and this made her heart jump and skip....jump and skip...she felt a little at fault. He did not have to live like this...She could not believe that she was nothing to stop what was coming...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 am

And Kal Torak looked at his mom." Cassandra I still love you in my heart, there are still a spark of good in me, I am not an evil being, and nor is my simbiot, and he is named Shadow".And the cloak changed into a being, that obsorbed Kal Torak, and looked at Cassandra, and smiled. "I am sorry to say this, but your son will die if I go from him, I am the only thing that holds his sickness away, he is a Lepper Cassandra, and I am his only hope, If you can accept us, then we will be your son again Cassandra, but he will and cant never be rid of me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm

"Then tell me how....how can I...was it your fault he did what he did to me?"

She was as serious as she could get. She wanted to have him back...he was the first she ever had...It would be great....But at the same time she would not be able to shake what happened.

"Please....promise me. I have now have more than you in my life now. I dont want anyone else to be hurt....Promise me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 pm

"It was my fault, I needed time to go into every poor of his soul, and blood and veins to conseal his leprosy, so he did it becurse of me, and now I am the part of him that will keeps him alive, and he´ll be ok, becurse I dont need to be in his body anymore, I can do this".And the shadow went into the shine, that hang around Kal torak´s neck, and he looked up and smiled." HI mom". He lifted up his hands, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Cassandra Held onto Rolego as she began to move forward. She did not know what to say or think...she did not know if she was being lied too. The story did not seem to fit either....nothing did. But she had a weird spark that he might not be lying. But she also did reach out for Malty...who gladly trotted near to her. With both of them in front of her...she walked to the now child looking boy she care for....for almost 200 years....

With a sad and scared look in her eye she stopped about a foot away...shaking.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 am

And Kal Torak looked down." I am sorry mom, but I just cant show you the real me, becurse that is to gruesome faith for you to watch".And Kal Torak looked at her, his eyes alight with all colours possible, and he looked up to the skies."By all the gods, I do love you mom, but my heart stoped beating a long time ago, there is no heart or flesh back of the boy you once knew, its all eaten up by the Leprosy, there are only bones and some flesh left".Tears began to run down his cheeks.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Cassandra looked at him through eyes that said it all...she did believe him...despite all of the things that told her not to....she had to. She was his first and he was hers...he took him in first. She also kept a secret....she could never get over the missing moment when he left. She could not bear it then...and not now...it still stung.

She reached out...with Malty looking at her with a look of awe and total shock...

"What are you doing? You know what he did....how can you trust him again?"

Cassandra simply answered back...

"He is my son....my first son...and...I cannot simply say he is not longer a part of this family....Malty I know you. You too were hurting when he left."

Malty gave a small sigh...this was true...he was heartbroken. But he made himself believe that it was for the best...but now...he was enraged cause he could not accept it.

Cassandra finally looked back at Torak and then touched his face...by cupping his chin and cheek...wearing a small smile...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

And Torak looked back at her and smiled, and laid his face on her hand, like he used to when he was small."So what says Malty to all of this".He looked at him, and smiled a naughty smile, as he used to when he played inosent with Malty, and Malty allways knew what had to be done then, but was he the same boy, or was he complitly dead inside.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Malty gave a snarl...but inside and slowly began to show outside....began to change. This boy was like a son to Malty. Nothing could never tear that. No matter home much pain he put Malty and Cassandra through. Malty gave a small sigh and then looked up to meet Torak's eyes.

"I cannot say much. It is hard. I know she is easy to forgive and forget....but you should know me...it is hard to drop something that is so personal."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

And Kal looked at him."If I did not, I would be dead instead, that you know hm, I have or had leprosy before Shadow here saved me".And a lil bit of Shadow came out."He is the only thing that keeps my body going, and there are non who can change that, not even the gods, they have tried, so I am forever bound to this Shadow of mine". Torak looked at Malty and Cassandra.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Malty gave a small look of sadness...but then gave a small sigh and also stepped forward. With a smile.

"No...no you are not. You are bound as long as you think you are. We as a family can find some way to set you free again. We always found ways in the past. We can find one now..."

Lokane looked at Cassandra and looked at Malty.

You two together?

Cassandra gave a small giggle...and shrugged...

"I guess so. We raised our children together....so I guess...we are."

She then looked at Malty and gave a small grin to him and he did the same back.

Then at the one she was not touching....and soon holding.

She drug her child into a strong hold...with Lokane and Malty in the lock. Malty happy...Lokane...well...confused.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

And Torak looked at them bouth, and tears of blood began to run down his cheeks, he was so sad, that he had forsaken them before, but he dident know how he ever would repay them back, for their kindness.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Regina was holding in whatever anger she had with Cassandra's decision. She did like to have he brother back...but it still burned her gut. She was holding onto a 15 year grudge. This was also the reason why she took up martial arts. To make sure she could defend herself from him if he decided to return.

Malty was in a worse position of that of Regina...he was more able to look over everything....but Cassandra was almost wife to him...if they knew what he could or already was.... Malty is going to have a terrible time with this...

Cassandra looked at Torak with her eyes and gave a small smile of acceptance.

"We can work this out."

She then turned to the others. Alana was confused as well as Lokane....they need to know why the tears.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

And Kal looked up at Cassandra, his face soaked with blood from his tears."You see he can never leave me, if he leaves me, I die, see, let your shadow fall from my hands".And the shadow did, and reveled only bones, not even flesh was on his fingers anymore." Mom your son as you knew him is no more, only the shadow of him".And the shadow fell back on his hands, and he looked into Cassandras eyes, with his multi colour eyes, and hugged her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 am

CAssandra felt a sharp chill. If this was true...what could she do? Simply let it be? She never let something like this simply go on. It was not in her nature. It was not in any forms nature to do that...but...what could she do now? She took the hug and hugged Torak tightly not shedding any tears just a simply grin on her lips. At least she knew that it was not him...maybe who hurt her. Her body still did feel a small chill of being touched by him. But she was able to fight through the fear....it soon wilted away.

MAlty and Lokane looked at each other...and Malty did take notice Lokane very easily. His body pumped out one to many auras...many...not of any plane Malty never felt before. Also like Rolego had many seals all over his body...well his neck. That was ll that was shown. Malty was not really paying attention to Torak....he was looking at Lokane with a confused but not worried eye.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:31 pm

And Then Torak looked at Lakane with his multiple coulured eyes, who could dig deeply into one soul, if your not carefull, and Torak looked deeply into Lakane eyes, and smiled."Your a good man Lakane, that I can see, I have not lost my eyes, but everything else I have lost".And Torak looked at Cassandra."But somthing came back to me, and accepted me as I am".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

Cassandra gave a small laugh leave her mouth with a small sniff. She was very happy to have found him again. It was like finding a lost diamond buried in mounds of dirt.

Lokane looked at Torak with a small look of confusion. He did not know why the sudden change and absolute emotion of the situation. It made no sense. But Lokane did finally lower his blade. It was more to make sure Cassandra was not thinking the he was going to attack Torak out of the blue. Lokane gave a small sigh...and closed his eyes. Opening them to show the eyes that showed more calmness. A light blue.

I dont know who you are boy. But I do know you cannot be trusted. Not after seeing what you can do. But one thing does not make any sense....what drove you to do this? To her and to him? What level of temptation? Power?

Cassandra placed a finger on Lokane's lips with a small smile....but also...it did more than that. The look disarmed him and he simply could give a smile back to her.

Sorry. Wont happen again.

"Thank you"

Replied Cassandra as she finally released Lokane and stepped from behind him...and took hold of Torak's hands....

"They aren't as soft as before.."

She gave a small laugh to lessen the tense atmosphere. But also...holding his hands made her feel like what she was. She felt like his mom again. She looked down at her hands rubbing and holding his hands...wearing a very calm and very beautiful smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

And Torak looked at her."Do you want to see the real me mom, then you will understand my sacrifice from berfore, and it isent a pretty sight I tell you".He looked at Cassandra."But it was worth it all, the sacrifice I made, to keep me alive so long, so its up to you mom and the others, if you want to see the real me or not".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Cassandra looked at him with a smile.

"You chose to be what you want to be. The last thing I want to you to feel right now is to feel Uncomfortable. Now...lets move. We are actually trying to reach Vista. We are in...well...pretty deep water."

She let her ears drop a little and then felt her spirit dwindle a little. They were in way over their heads and they still were trying to walk in to save a problem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 am

"Mom you Remember how I can teleport right".Torak looked at her, and did a great bubble around them all, and then they just disapered, and Torak smiled, and looked at Cassandra."You havent forgotten this have you, and they were a small walk from Vista, you see I can still do my old things, and meny more, I am allmost Godlike now mom, dont you feel the divinty over me". Torak smiled, and looked at Cassandra with his multicolourd eyes."And I can change forms like this, puff out of nowere stood a man, allmost as dark as night itself".And Torak smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Cassandra gave a small smile and patted his head.

"No thanks. Malty wants this trip to be like before. Rather days than moments. Me as well. The instance really does make me unwell. But thank you...also....You?"

She looked at Lokane with a confused look and as did malty and the girls. It was strange to see someone share the same forms but in a very different form. Especially the form of a human.

"You dont have any magical power...right?"

Cassandra was in a strange spot...she did not have to use any magic to change now...if Lokane could as well...they both would have something the same in their blood....

"No...I do not. I was well...born this way. Why do you ask?"

Cassandra's face went from confusion to surprise. But back to her norm.

"Nothing....nothing at all. It is ust strange to meet another like me....but as a human....or...well...you know."

Lokane gave a small nod...he was beginning to feel a little out of place...espeically seeing that Torak was now there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm

And Torak looked at them all, eyes burning red, and then back to the multicolourd spectre, and looked at Cassandra and Malti."Momy and dady, do you two still love me, after all this". Torak fell down on one knee, culdent hold it any longer, he broke and cryied like a little child.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum