FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

"Ah she will do it anyway, she oves me that". Nergal looked at her, and licked her lips."Do your best mom".Giggled Nergal, and tensed his hind muscles." I am ready,I think".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Regina patted the pups back and she raise her right and swatted him. Not hard mainly because he was a pup...but hard enough that she knew it would hurt.
"One." She went down agian....same strength and speed as before....she did this 2 more times.
"Three." She then took up the paddel....and she did the same....but not with the full end of the paddel...she used the grip. But it hurt the same.
"7" She then began to take a rythem...every time she swatted she used a little less strength....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm

And Nergal gritted his teeth, and began to be quite red on his face, and then he breathed out, and cringed his rump, but it only did the pain worse, and he took hold of Regina´s Jeans, and held them tight, while she paddled him, he began to be quite warm, and he dug his head into Regina´s chest, and let the tears flow, but he giggled to, and kicked out whit his hind legs.

((Bed time my friend so night and see you tomorrow let your imagenation do the rest Smile ))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Regina continued her punishment...she also kept going that Nergal actually began to change into his biggerself.
Like when Ren spanked him. Regina kept the swatting and he kept kicking... There were a few times that she had made him grow fully and he changed back just as fast....She went to town...sh then flipped the paddel over and used the side she was suposed to be using.
"20"
She brought the wide end of the paddel on him like the hammer of thor!! The sound made Alana crings as did MAlty...It woke Rolego up with a graon. Regina saw thins and kept her appearnace up. She agian rain the paddel on NErgal a few more times....one more painful than the last.
"25....that is it I am done now." She let his tears let be as she lifted his face to hers..he had actually grew into a normal wolf for his age....the wopping made him grow.

She then kissed him....almost like an apology...and held his head in her chest.....she looked at the others...she was happy to see Rolego up and finally looking a little stronger....Alana let him on the ground..he walked to her and with squinted eyes looked at her.

"You did good to make him do this....I now know not to get on your bad side.." Rolego's words were weak but Regina smiled and giggled a little....she patted his head and scent him back to MAlty ...who then lifted Rolego Regina and Nergal and placed them on his back....he was suprised to noticed that he was much stronger than before. And then continued to walk to the next town.

(Good night Comrade...see you tomorrow)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:15 pm

And Nergal giggled, and jumped of Malty´s back, and streached, even if his Rump was red, he felt great after such a treatment." i am much warmer now Regina, thanks I was so cold, you warmed my whole body up".He licked Regina´s lips."You can ride on my back if you will".He was back in his Black red wolf form, only that his bottom was more red than before, he loved the fealing, he dident know why eighter, he only did, and he was breating out hard, and tounge out, and looked after Regina."If I could jump you right now,I would do it right here and now Regina".Giggled Nergal,eyes wide whit hope,he wagged his tail back and forth.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Alana and Regina both looked at each other and rolled thier eyes. They were ctually laughing a little. Regina then stepped down and climbed onto Nergal's back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on the top of Nergal's and kissed the top of his head.

"well....you wanted it." She then turned her sights to the road ahead....the dirt road went to pavement all of a sudden. She found this odd. But did not mess with her to much. She wanted to ask Nergal a very specific question.

"Nergal...if the town you were born in was rebuilt.....would you have gone back?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:43 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina, whit some shook." I realy dont know, I think I would linger away from it, as I am an adventurer, and love to go on long journeys, and look what is around every corner, but when I became old, I think I would have, yes I think so".And he looked at Regina."Why are you asking Regina". Nergal looked over his shulder, and smiled."Could you rubb the sore part of my bottom please Regina". Nergal tilted his head.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Regina rolled her eyes and did so.
"Well...I was just wondering. I just thought you would have missed your old home....As well as your parents. Since you have your parents agian......Nevermind."
She brushed the thought out of her head and thought about how Vista would be like.....she had never been there before....and it also seemes to be a very nice place to be.
"Vista.....wow....we traveled miles from home...I am suprised that I am not homesick yet....But I do feel bad for leaving chrystal....she probably has her hands full with staff...."

Alana had the same feeling...."Yeah....at least one of us shoudl have stayed. We both know chrystal can handel herself....but she is just one woman."

Malty rolled his eyes.."Well if you know her like Rolego and I do...you wil be suprised by what she can do."

Rolego gave a soft nod to that.

Alana kissed the tip of Rolego's nose and looked back up...."We shoudl probably try to do something else fun...besides 6 days ago was the only time we hade true fun...you know at the beach." Alana looked into the sky....she missed how things were back at home.....she was now getting homesick...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

And Nergal had never touhgt so much about his home, he had been away for thousands of years, and he said to them all."When I go to the clericks, and they look at me, ill ask them to Erase all those thousands of years away, and just have my father and mom in my memorie, then ill be a realy 20 years old boy".Giggled Nergal."That you would like hm Regina, then I wasent so old, and scruffy,becurse I feel like a boy,and not an wary old man".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Regina looked at him with confused eyes. She did not want that.
"No....no....you shouldent. You will forget who you really are. And the I will lose the person who asked me to be his. I dont want that to dissappear. Why dont you want to be you all of a sudden?" Regina had stopped doing what she was doing and she was now walking in front of Nergal.

She had a firm grip on his fur behind his ear. She kept him walking by pulling on his fur and she walked backwards. She was acting somewhat playfull while she did this.
"Do you really want to forget?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:32 pm

"no I dont, but some of the memmories I could be whitout".Said Nergal wimpering, and whined and raised on his hindlegs, like a bucking horse, and lifted Regina whit him, and looked at Her, and licked her face."No I could never do that Regina, sorry I said such a foolish thing".He looked at her, and took her between his paws, and held her firmly, while he sat on his hinds, and looked at her." No I could never do that".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Regina smiled tilted her head and let go of his fur. She gave a quick kiss to his lips....pulled away.....and did it agian. Alana and MAlty both turned their back and continued to walk away...they knew the other two would catch up.

Alana then looked down at the pup in her hands....she remembered all the times he took the pain that was supposed to be hers and Regina's...the pain....the fun....and the trust and love they shared....Rolego then woke up agian...crawled from Alana's grasp....and fell to the ground with a thud...

Rolego opened his eyes again with a painful groan....but then he began to Morph...Ren was out.

"NERGAL!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:47 pm

"Ok Regina, meet you later, I think Ren wants to do somthing, but I dont want her to get me that easily, to me eigter."He licked Regina´s lips, and then he dashed of towards the dence forest, he wanted Ren to have quite a hard time to find him, so he changed to a bird like creature, and stood on the branch, and looked at Ren passing by." Hahahaha she dident get my sent this time".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Ren was still weak and tired. She was in no mood for games. She had some many words she could say. But she kept them in her head. Malty read them....his eyes and ears popped.

"Nergal I am no mood for games....you know this..get here NOW." Regina looked at Ren with intimidated eyes.

"Ren....Ren...Calm down....ok...calm down." Ren looked at Regina as she walked to her. Ren was pissed....very pissed.

Regina had her hands up. She was very understnading.

"Look I know just please go easy on him..." Ren's eyes returned to a more calmer state...she wanted to tear Nergal a new one.

"Fine....okay....I wont." Regina sighed and got Ren in her arms....Ren is very clever.

Regina then called him

"NErgal....Please not now...this is serious." Regina did not want to be holding Ren when she loses it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 pm

And Nergal came back in his purest form, he was a white Wolf, whit two tails, and a big mane, and he looked at Ren, he was as big as a horse, and he breathed out. "Hey mom, this is my true form, this is the true form of Nergal, so tell me what am I, what kind of speaces am I, becurse HellFire nor NightRain has this body, that I have".And he towerd over them bouth, and he licked Ren." I know you are angry at me Ren, but before you do anything to me, please forgive my stupidness, I dont know what happned there, but this is me Nergal". He loverd his head towards Ren and Regina, he was snow white, and had yellow eyes, and he looked at them, and laid down.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Ren almost snapped....but she held that in. She began to breath slower and cleared her mind. She wanted to place this blunt and clear.
"Nergal...you....you......god Nergal....where do I start." She nodded at Regina....Regina slowly let her go...reluctantly.

"You are so simple minded. Do you think of how your family or your DAD would react if you do these things knowing that they live in MY BODY!!!??...Just.......phew...." She was to mad to remeber what she was angery about...she looked up at Nergal with a very upset look...turned...and walked back to MAlty. She had enough...she wanted to get the trip over with.

(Got work comrade...rest well and see you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:19 pm

and Nergal looked at her, and changed back to his ordinary human Form." Hey Ren".He looked at her deeply into her light blue eyes." I know why you have come out Ren, Khors told me so, tell me what it is, you want to say, and dont hide anything away from me". Nergal held her arm firmly, and looked at her." I know I was mean, and everything, but my father knew it to, the other demon dident belong there, he was no part of my friends body".And he fell on his kness, and looked at Ren." I am so sorry". He whimperd still holding her hands." Do what ever you want Ren, ill take it".

((ah ok my friend see yu tomorrow night))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 am

Ren took her hand back and placed it on his face.
"You'er sorry....you just....so sorry." Ren with her uptight attitude was going to get the best of her...She was furious..not because she was about to die....but because Nergal's playful notion....Ren was furious.

"I want you Nergal....do you know what I want you to do?" Regina knows this tone....Ren sounded the same 2 years ago when Regina brought a good guy over to the inns party.....Regina was hit by this guy cause he thought she was going to sleep with him. Rolego was the form who almost tore limbs off of the boy...what he said was very awful....I want you to go....and when you go dont you ever come back...Or I will kill you...Regina walked in front of Ren thinking that she would say these words.

"no please Ren not to him....please." Ren looked at her with disturbed eyes....but the noticed why Regina was acting like this.

"No....No....I am mad but I wont kick him out. I am not that notorious."

Regina gave a lrage and relived sigh...."Now Nergal...I want you to....know what....just make sure I dont see you for a while....just looking at you makes me want to hit you." She did not even get back on Malty...she simply walked past with a chip on her shoulder....she was very wobbily walking. She let herself fall on a tree and sit down....she was exhasted and weak...she turned into Cassandra. She held the grudage and stood. She used the trees as a way to move.

Regina lifted Nergal up by now and began to brush him off.
"Look Nergal....you know she means the best for is right? So dont take this to seriously. She will let this blow over..just dont get her more upset than she already is." Regina held his hand and began to pull him to Alana and Malty. Both equally saddened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 am

But Nergal was not sad,he was in a feisty mood,but let Ren be alone."Um I am not sad,I knew it was comming like that".He looked after Regina, and looked at her whit a smile."Why do you all look so sad,I did this, its my fault that Ren is so mad, not your fault, and yes I let her be alone, for a while, while I wait under the moonlight".And he moved towards a big rock, and sat on his hinds, and just looked over the horizon, whit sad eyes, he dident want to tell them, that the words Ren had said to him, hurt him lots, but it was his fault, that she was so mad, he only wanted to play whit his dad,he dident think that he would be that mad about his teasing, never had he gotten this mad at all.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Regina followed him to the stone and laid her head on his. She could undeerstan dobth Nergal and Ren. She she knew Ren was upset...and for good reason. But she did feel that the way she reacted was a little over active. But, Regina also knew the kind side of her....it nulled out the thought or her thought of Ren previoulsy.

"Hey come on. Dont beat yourself up about this. I know Ren....she probably is thinking about what she said. She probably felt bad saying those things to you."

She hugged him with her head on his neck. She felt bad for him. Alana and Malty caught up to Cassandra....who really is never in a bad mood. But today she had a strong and scary gaze.

Alana walked in front of her and placed her hand in front of her to make her stop.

Cassandra was oblivious that she was in front of her till Alana's hand was in her chest. Cassandra looked down at her and simply moved it away.

"Yes?"

"Dont you feel a little bad for what you said to him? What you left saying to him was not the best thing to end a converstion with." Alana had a strange look. It looked so fragile.
Cassandra looked at her with mixed emotions.

"i....I.....phew.....I know....I know.....He did not know....I also did not have the right of saying that to him."

Alana smiled and pointed behind Cassandra.
"Dont tell me that...tell him."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina."Hm sorry I feel so bad for what I have done, its my fault that she is so angry, but a part of me also wants to point at her, and say, if you dont want to see me, then get the hell out of him, and be gone, then you´ll never see me again in your entire life, but that I cant get myself to, becurse I care for her too much, I am just sad about that she said, she dident want to see me again".And he looked over his shulder." Who can blame her hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Regina looked down at Nergal with a smile. She had a strange felling that things would steer right. She moved to the front of him and held his hand to her face.
"Nergal....you know you really would not want that. Neither would Ren...You both love each other alot. You know this. She will be understanding. Just you wa-"

She was stopped by Cassandra who wore a soft smile....she then turned to Ren.
Ren sat down next to Nergal...ears down and feeling terrible.
"Hey Nergal......I just wanted to say sorry for my words and actions. I shoud not have said those words to you. I guess I was blinded by my own anger and did not think of your feelings....you did save my life in the end. So I guess I feel a little guilty for not thanking you earlier....and insteand giving you my words that seemed to hurt you more than anything."

She placed her head in her arms..."Im Sorry."

(Got Class agian....see you in about an hour or so comrade.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:49 pm

"Ren, Ren". Said Nergal whit a soft voice." I understand your wrath, I acted like a spoilt puppie towards my dad, and I just culdent stop the fun, until it was to late, but my dad has never acted like that before, he would only place me on his lap, and make my life missable for a cupple of days, for my bottom, he wuldent fling out words like that, he did then, I dont know what it was that happned there, and its no need for you to apoligise, as I understand you perfectly, I was more scared of you, that you would strap me up, and beat me upp Ren".Said Nergal, and looked at her, and lifted her head up."Your forgiven Ren".He said, and gave her a kiss on her lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Ren felt a ton better....she let her fears and thoughts drain away. She finally smiled and gave a strong hug back. She then looked at Regina...she had her eyebrows raised with a straight face. Ren knew why.

"Uhhh....heh....sorry? Regina stormed at her and ful tackled her into the ground. She was laughing the while way down. Ren gave her a hug back and smiled at Malty and Alana who watched from the trees.

"Nergal thanks. You to Alana. I know I would probably carried that grudge for a long time." Alana leaned her head on Malty with a smile.

Ren still had some regret....but it was a lot lighter than berfore.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:01 pm

And Nergal smiled."If it helps Ren, I could bend you over my knee".He giggled. "Then you are punished, and then you have nothing to regret, but that is up to you Ren".And he looked at her whit polite seriusness in his eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum