FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 3 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Ren Held him chest to chest and wrapped her tail around him tightly.
"But i have you..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 pm

"Mom let me go". he began to giggle and fight, his way out of the tail, changed to his puppie form, so he could squirm out of her grip, and pointed his tounge at Ren.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Ren then turned to her pup form as well...but it was not Rolego. It was still Ren but in a much younger form and on all fours. She puffed out her chest like a child and stuck her tounge back at him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm

And Nergal chased her around the garden for the long part of the morning, and gave her a side kick, so she ended head first in a puddle of mud, and then he ran into his camber.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Ren sad up...and looked down at her self...she was covered from head to paw. She at first was mad....very mad. To the point that she was talking to nobody! But then....she began to change..
"That stupid Nergal!!....Pushing me into mud. After what I did for him!? Well I AM NOT DOING THAT EVER AGIAN!!!...I am getting sick and tired of his attitude!! And....And.....*Sniff......and...I AM COVERED IN THIS MUD!!!...AND....and....WHAAAAA!!!!!" Ren exploded into tears....being a pup....what do you expect? Regina and Helena both ran out to see her and Helena was the first to be there next to her.
Hey what did you do?... She spoke with a very motherly tone...
"Nergal and *Siff...and he.." Ren acted like a small child
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Nergal was still in his puppie form, and held his mouth, so he could not laught his heart out by this, he was just to naughty for any puppie, and he knew that he had done somthing bad again, nothing new for him, he was rought.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Regina lifted the muddied pup in her arms and held it Ren close. Almost like Ren was her baby. She Held her with Ren's head on her shoulder and patted her back and all of the things only a mom would do. Helena walked inside to find Nergal....Helena however was laughing at this...she was acting like Cassandra whenever Helena had to be punished.

Helena got to Nergal's door and knock on it. Helena had not been known for her motherly anger...so she shyly talked.
Umm...Nergal? May you please com out. I think you should apologizes..Helena knew he was in his pup form...Ren would not be one if Nergal was not.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 pm

And Nergal giggles inside."The door is open mom Helena, come and get me, if you want me out of here". Nergal spit back at her, werry unpolitly, like only a werry rude puppie would do, now he wanted to see how Helena would act, whit this and he gigled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Helena opened the door and walked into it not seeing Nergal at first...which did get to her...she was not a giant fan of knowing that something is watching her and she not being able to see it....and it actually made her really scared....she actually let her ears fall back and crossed her arms across her chest.

Umm....Nergal...this is not funny...please dont do this. Helena was now getting scared.....she looked all around wide eyes and tried to take in every detail.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm

And Nergal let the cover flow in the air, and shurfling about, and towards Helena he giggled for himself, did she belive in Ghosts." Bbbbbbbbbbooooooooo".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Helena saw it and pretty much turned to stone. She then fell apart and looked at him wide eyed....while she fell to her knees.
Why did you do that? Helena being the softy that she was began to cry her self....Your so mean.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:16 pm

"And what do you do to mean puppies hm". Nergal asked Helena, and pointed his tounge at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Helena the Quickly reached out and snared him in her hands and placed him in the front of her shirt and held him the with everything she had.
"HA!!"
Helena literally held him by his head. So she would be able to maybe have a better hold on him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

And Nergal gave her a petty kiss on her lips, and wagged his tail, and jumped on her shulder, and stood there, while Helena walked out, he giggled, and wagged his tail, so it wept Helena´s back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Ren was still crying on Regina's shoulder like a baby. And when Ren saw Nergal she hunched her body to hide.
Regina looked up with a smile. "Well...Nergal. I gues I dont have to say anything." Regina patted Ren's head in order to calm her down. She was covered with dry mud...which did not make her feel any better....Ren was literally hurt!! If ren was her normal self she would not be able to cry like this.....she probably would try to chase Nergal down....but as a pup....she had the attitude as one.

Helena held Nergal out and in front of her....with her hands under his arms. And Regina turned around with Ren in her arms still sniffling and crying....trying to lick the dirt away...Ren's eyes were glassy and she was shaking like a newborn. She was being held on her back so that she could not scurry anywhere.

Helena then made Nergal shake a little... ...please.... apologizes.

( I have to go Comrade. I will make a nice long post whenever I get back from work. So rest well.)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

"Nope". He said". I am Sorry Ren, that I kicked you in a puddle of mud there".Gigles.

((Night my friend,I am going to bed now))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Ren gave a few more sniffes and made a few whines here and there.....but....she did not like the dirt being on her....her ears hung low and she began to quiver lick a she was in the snow....he eyes also began to slow close tighter and tighter....trying to contain her crying....she at fisrt gave a few umps.....but she was about complain..and whine...

Regina simply looked down at Ren and gawked. She loved the sight as did Helena...which did not help Ren....

(Okay...I will see you later Comrade. Rest well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 pm

And Nergal burst out laughting at this, he was a werry bad puppie, and licked his lips, and smiled up at them all, big boyish grin, and backed away.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Ren gave a small whine and buried her face in Regina's fur. Regina rolled her eyes and gave a smile with a small shake of her head. "Oh Ren...why do you do this? You know we cant say no to you when you do this." Ren gave a small sniff....and smiled a sad but funny smile.

Helena then brought Nergal back and purposely placed him on top of Ren....who squirmed and tried to push him off.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 pm

And Nergal took his paws around her spine and forlegs, so she culdent get away, and then he began to lick her face, and then from top to bottom, he licked her clean whit his own tounge, and he gigled while he did so.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Ren squirmed and bucked...she was doing everything she could to get away.....but she then stopped and rolled over.....now knowing she was not going anywhere...she said nothing....felt nasty....anf felt like she was a dryed out popcicle....Regina awed at the two Helena gave a small giggle...

"Iam still mad at you...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

"I dont care if your mad at me or not". he licked her mouth, and lips to, and then he sloberd all over her." I see your sleeper version also works on a puppie". Giggled Nergal, and sloberd more over her, or just so it dident touch her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Ren felt to cool air pierce her pelt because of the spit bath she had just gotten.
"Yeah...as long as I keep the eyes...I have a choice to use tham however...they dont work on you nor anyone except for Malty...oddly.."
Regina gave a small giggle.
"It was night time...Remeber. You went to take a bath and MAlty walked in..?"
Ren then remembered..."Oh yeah....and you and Alana dragged him out...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Nergal giggled, and got of Ren."Now are you going to punish this naughty puppie." He pointed his tounge at Ren, and blinked.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Ren immediatly bit down on his ear....and regina let them on the ground...Ren threw her head back and forth...though she was a pup...she still had some strength....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: