FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 40 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Jessica gave a small smile and looked up at the sky...and gave a small sigh...
"Come..."
Jessica grabbed Cafal's hand and began to lead him to the streets..
"I know a small place I used to go as Valey...it is my little sanctuary."

((You can post in Gemsuite Street if you want. Or I will I dont really care Very Happy))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Jessica walked in just after Cafal and sat down on one of lobby chairs. She was still smiling a little at what as happened...she then laid back so that she was looking at the roof of the inn. She soon began to look around the inn...recalling old times...from spots where Rolego's blood was spilled...to where Rolego first brought Alana into the inn and Regina with malty.....she remembered how often they cried and the sorrow Rolego brought to them...and the pure joy of returning home....

She then felt a small bump on the couch to see Malty smiling at her....

"You know we are closed right?"

Jessica was just about to say that she was Rolego...but she forgotten that his aura was completely closed off...so she played with the story...

"Of...yes i know...I am sorry. I was just walking with him...and he showed me around town." She then looked down on her lap to see that Malty was looking at the book...with a weary eye...only he and ROlego knew where this book was set at.

"How did you get this? It was sealed off from the public."

She gave a small giggle at malty and smiled...a red wolf brought me to it....he told me it was very important, and that I should bring it here for someone named malty...and I guess that is you...right?"

Malty gave a strange nod....trying to find out on why she would have the book....He did not know her at all....why would Rolego give this to a complete stranger?

"Well then...here....I will also be staying here for a while...the red one said it would be fine. If that is okay?"

Malty looked at her and then sat up and looked dep into her eyes...and very close to her face....almost nose to nose with her. Then gave a small grin and laughed...

"God..Rolego why do you always mess with me like that. I know it is you...every form has almost the same eyes."

Jessica gave a small grin and patted his head.

"I am sorry I could not resist...are the others up yet?"

Malty shook his head while looking at Cafal...whom he really did not trust yet..."No...they are still asleep it is still kinda early in the mourning. They will be up soon however...the inn does not open today...it is holiday."

Jessica gave a nod...but then shook Malty a little. Knowing what was wrong...she looked at Cafal and signaled him to come....she was getting tired of Malty being like this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu May 05, 2011 4:48 pm

But Cafal held his distance, he dident like to be mistrusted like this, after all that he had done for them, and looked down."No I think Ill go to my room mom, there I have myself and nobody else, there I have my own trust". He Sighted, and did turn to go to his room.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Jessica left her hand out for a moment as he began to leave her grasp...and as he left for his room she shot a hot star at Malty. All he did was give a small grunt..

"Typical."

Jessica then turned to Rolego and slugged the fire out of Malty. Then Malty retaliated...throwing Rolego outside through the window. Malty was furious, he fought the Fel's a long time ago and it was not just going to change cause one says it is not what they say they are...Rolego then stood with fire in his eyes...and gave a loud growl...his fur stood and his teeth was bore...Malty and he never fought before...and this was going to be big.

Malty let a lash of black magic at Rolego almost like light. slicing through the door like it was butter and struck Rolego across the eyes...preventing him to see for a moment...in which Malty used to get close and bite down on Rolego's pelt. It stung like fire and the pain was nothing like Rolego felt before...but he then slammed Malty back into the inn through the brick. As he did This Malty let go...Rolego then used this to get away and gave a loud bark...but it blew everything in its path to pieces...leaving the bottom stairs in ruins.....and Malty stood with blood on him and Rolego was standing with blood on him....both just staring at each other....but both them charged each other....and rammed head first....then Malty used his magic to seal Rolego...and Rolego broke free and began to growl....Fel's and Hellfires magic was not mixing anymore....and Deloxic was forming...and was beginning to be granted passage out.

YOU IGNORANT SCAB! Why are you so IGNORANT!

Malty gave a yell back...but was immediatly taken back...even he knew he was beaten when it came to ROlego's demons....

"I AM NOT GOING TO TRUST WHAT COULD KILL ME LATER!!! I thought you would know better....BUT I SEE THAT YOU ARE BLIND OF WHAT YOU LET IN OUR HOME! You were almost killed by them....IT CAN DO EXACTLY THE SAME!!!"

Rolego was in control....he was furious in the matter however....even Deloxic...though it was coursing through Rolego....was not as furious...it was now just being used as a weapon... Rolego gave a loud growl...and then with his blood....as it fell to the ground...used it as a weapon as well....and slammed Malty on the wall and dragged him across the floor and out of the other window....by now people had taken notice....and many were yelling to prevent what was going on...Alana, Regina, Chrystal, and even Dallana was out in the street yelling...

But both Malty and Rolego were being placed back into their prime....they could not hear anything...all they saw now were threats...and both saw that the other needed to be removed.

But...then...Rolego...calmed....and sat up.....Malty thought nothing of it...but he brutally slammed Rolego back...hard enough that the ground cracked and splinted as Rolego fell to the ground....MAlty crushed Rolego into the air....and slammed him into the ground....his magic bleeding into Malty's eyes...not being himself anymore......Rolego threw up blood...but stood....and just stared...and again....Malty did it...and again...and again...but Rolego continued to stand....

After the 7th time...Malty stopped and let Rolego fall...

"FIGHT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! What is holding you back...!?"

Rolego as he wobbly stood....pointed....at Malty...

"I cant hurt you...you are the very first wolf besides me that took care of me away of my family...I am not going to destroy this friendship...."

Malty looked at Rolego with a pissed off eye...but Malty's fur....did begin to lower....and he began to calm...and began to think rationally...

"I wont...." Rolego coughed up again...but then threw up blood....

Malty looked at ROlego with them same eye.....not moving from his spot...

"If you say....that Cafal...is no different.....and would kill you later.....all you are is becoming just like you called him....you are becoming what you feared....I am more than likely to be killed by you....than he...."

Malty still did not get it till he really opened his eyes.....and then saw the level of destruction the two left behind....but then thought back....and then his eyes began to close tightly....and began to break down....his stubborn attitude began to simply disappear....Alana and Regina then stepped into the picture....they both went next to Rolego...and helped him stand....but they could not make him move....he then walked to Malty...and showed him his chest...the circle....and then the two signs....both glowing....like the sun and moon at their brightest....

Malty then opened them to bear this in his sights....he then finally spoke...

"Where....?"

Rolego gave a small smile...

"Cafal's parents....."

Malty...then at the sound of that....finally sat up....but...with his spirits...gone...he had nothing left and he had never been so sorry in his entire life...he though of what he just did....he could not be forgiven...he just tried to kill his best friend over an ideal....a wrong ideal...and he then saw the fear in both of Alana's and the others eyes....they both were terrified of him....and as soon as Malty stood they stepped back behind Rolego...Malty then with a lowered head...walked into th inn...and into his room...and laid on the bed....and broke down..

Rolego just laid down.....and gagged....he was going to be fine...but the pain of it was something else....but..after a few moments...he stood...and limped his way to Malty....he did not want to see his friend in a state like this...and he wanted to be sure that he was able to be forgiven..

After Rolego made his way up the stairs....he finally saw Malty. He was in shambles....Malty stood to see his friend...or hoped his friend would still be his...But he did not wipe his face away well enough...he was still crying...and his mind was messed up...he did not know what he had become...and he did not think that he would still be even a part of this family.....till he looked down to see him smiling back.

Malty could not take it....it was the same goofy smile Rolego always gave...and just this...made Malty's soul weep....he tried to kill this being....the very being that he looked at as his own brother...and sometimes sister. He still could not believe that he tried to destroy it...to remove it from his life... permanently....

Rolego simply continued to smile despite his pain....he knew this Malty....he knew his friend more than anything else...he knew Malty was not one to do this....he knew what his little brother was....It was not soon after this Malty fell to the floor as he tried to get down....and Rolego limped over to Malty...whom looked almost as if he was dead...he was never so broken...and Rolego never seen him so deep in depression before....But at least Malty knew what was wrong....and why it was there....and why it needed to stop....Malty rose himself...and kept his head low...and not looking into Rolego's eyes....so Rolego lowered his head...to look into Malty's....his eyes were red....and still pumping out the tears....

"Malty.."

Malty gave a small shiver at the sound of his name....he did not know what to say...or do....so he sat there....

"Malty....please...look up at me."
Malty then did....he saw the bruises....he sat the blood...he saw the broken bones...he saw it all....his eyes then locked onto Rolego..seeing the blood from Rolego's mouth...dried but stopped....Malty with his tail between his legs began to shake...till he saw Rolego's eyes...they were kind and calm....

"See...i am not angry.....I can Understand....dont think you are not part of this family.....you were the one who started it all with Regina remember?....I know....you fear for us all...I also know you care for our lives...."

Malty looked down a little...but a white hand made him look up...Rolego morphed into Cassandra....she did not look any better....But she had hands...and this helped Rolego in helping Malty...

"Malty...please..."

"Let go.....I dont know why I did it....okay?....Is that what wanted to hear from me...?"

Cassandra looked down at Malty and then began to pull him in.....Malty at first fought...but then...Malty let her....his face was under her chin as she hugged him...and then buried his face into her chest...completly ashamed....then Cassandra began to sing...and she sang the very song she sang before...but it was soother....and cooler....and Malty...simply began to quit crying.....and soon felt himself begin to feel happy.....Cassandra then pulled his face up...so that they were nose to nose....and Malty licked her entire face.....she gave a small giggle and kissed bridge of his nose....

"I am not angry with you....I know you....you would not do this...not out of spite....I know you dont want Cafal here....but he is our son....."

"Our?"

Cassandra gave a small smile....

"Yes...our son.....and we both make sure he is happy....Nergal was the same remember....you did not trust him...but now...you are being more of a father than ever....Cafal will be the same...you will see...he is a good child...and when you see his blood parents....you will see"

Malty then felt like a total jerk...he could not believe that he did all of this... because he was being stubborn...Cassandra could see the guilt and pain just glow off of Malty....and she hen did something she thought she would never have to do again....not after Christmas..,,she gave him a small kiss...Malty at first was shocked...but then began to calm again...when Cassandra pulled away....she left a very confused Malty in her wake.....but then...a smile appeared on his face....and he began to rub his head on her....she held him as he did so....

She then felt herself get lifted....and placed into her bed....then malty placed the covers over her...and licked her face.....and turned...but was stopped....Cassandra did not know what he was going to do....she honestly though after all of this....he would leave....Malty read this in her mind....and then did something even she thought was new....he turned himself into his biped form...without Rolego's help....and then got into the bed.

Cassandra only smiled as he laid nose to nose with her....as did Malty....and then they both closed their eyes to go to rest....Alana, Regina, Chrystal, and Dallana who was dragging Nergal...stopped....and smiled...they were not scared of him any more....after they saw him actually smile for sometime...and seeing him like this...it just made them happy and warm on the inside....They did not want to wake....so they stepped back out....and closed the door...

Later on...Cassandra woke....and saw that Malty was still asleep....and smiled...she did wince once....her stomach was in so much pain.....then she began to cough....waking Malty....she was still bleeding...Malty almost panicked...but Cassandra to move herself.....she placed her back right on Malty's chest....and her head under his chin....Malty...without missing a beat...wrapped his arms around her and let his magic go into her....he knew internal bleeding cannot be healed at once....so he gave magic when he felt was needed....

But...they both fell asleep....in that very position....both smiling....and happy to be sure that the other was still there....but they both knew that soon they had to rise....and confront Cafal....but Malty was so at peace...he did not mind....he never had anyone this close before....not since his mother....and he enjoyed this....very soon he found that his tail and hers began to twist...and later....he fell asleep...wondering how to confront everyone...but thought of one thing before going to bed.

I still have everything I need....my family....and more...I will take any risk....if she can true Cafal...then so can I.

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 pm

((ill think ill post tomorrow if thats allright with yuo))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05, 2011 5:39 pm

((That is fine....You go and have a good rest!!))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 06, 2011 6:07 am

In the Inn, out of Nothing two Fel´s came in without knoking, their power were immenence, it was so divine, that it shone out of the inn´s walls, and Gathras looked up at the inn´s walls, and smiled." Oh my Oh my, what has happned her ".He lifted up his hand, and everthing came to its place, the walls and everything was just as new, and he saw no one, and sat down by the table, his long white hair was comming down to his waist, and he looked up at Messana." So what you think of this Inn now, that its all ok again".He looked at Messana."It would be good if we got somthing of the mortal´s food, they say its good, I wonder were my son is at this moment".She walked around, looking out the window."It got a realy nice view to, look out the Window".Her long black hair was so fluffy, and all, and she smiled."I wonder were everybody is, here is so empty,Yeah here is quite empty, here must have been a big fight".He smiled."I hope Cafal is ok ".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Cassandra woke at the los of the light that filled the room....and tbe sound of the whisps. She the opened her eyes to feel the total pain her get and again..couphed...she was getting better..but she did not like the pain...she then saw that she still was in Malty's grasp....she gave a small skile cause she was being held tightly...almost like she was going to leave...but she knew that he knew that would never happen.

She soon woke Malty...and he gave a smile. But thena frown...he did not know what to say...or how to say it..Cassandra could see it in his eyes...but she did not need an apology...she with her smile kised the top of his head..saying a few words even Rolego rarley say to Malty.

"Love you."

Malty gave a soft sigh...then spoke Lsame to you...love you too"

She then was taken up...and Malty carried her down stairs....and then stopped to see Two...Fels.....Malty was already bearing fangs...but then he looked around....the inn was in perfect condition...he kept his glare...but he bore no fangs. Cassandra then looked overat the two and gave a great smile...

"Well hello....welcome to our home..."

Malty was suprised to see Cassandra smiling at the two..she spoke weakly...but work a sweet smile...So Malty closed his anger off..hened to see how they are like..apparently he hs not seen it all yet....and he wanted to be sure that he did not hurt his friend more than he has alreay.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Gathras looked at Cassandra".Oh my oh my, I hope its not my son who has done this".And with one finger alone on her forhead, he healed her outer wounds, and then her internal wounds, she was complitly new, and Messana walked to Malty, and just touched him, and everything was back as it should be, and Messana looked at them bouth, like an mom."Ithink you two should behave, I tought I said everything to you, it should be easy to get into his head, but I see it was not, but I dont blame him or you, becurse your never seen a true Fel until now".She had a look of motherly consern."So you two allright now hm".She looked them and smiled.

((Ill be back in about 3 hours or before that))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Cassandra gave a nod...she was now tired....more tired than before...but she felt like new...but also she laid in Malty's arms...liking how he cared. Malty however was confused...he knew that Cafal said he was one....but now seeing two pure Fel's in his face...it un-nerved him....

Cassandra gave him a sweet smile and messed with his ears.

"See....these two are Cafal's parents....Messana and Gathras....they are the two that gave me these..."

She showed a little of the symbols...and Malty looked up with a wierd and confused smile...

Malty then spoke....but still very suspisious....the words Fel just sticks....

"So...Cafal is you son....right...if this is true?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 pm

"Yeaps he is a full blood Fel, but he sacrificed everybit of his power to keep the unpure out of this world Malty, he Sacrificed our world in that split second to seal the seal, and now she is the seal ".Gathras looked at Cassandra."But that seal will hold".He smiled at them bouth.

((See yuo later Waves))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Cassandra looked up at Malty and smiled a tried smile.... Malty...looked like he was going to cry again....his stubbornness was now being pushed back at him in more ways than one....But then he remembered the words they said...

"What do you mean?...She is the seal?"

((Alright.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 06, 2011 4:32 pm

"Look at the seal .And he looked at Malty."She is now a walking seal Malty, nobody will come to this earth, as long as that seal is whole, nobody can enter, nobody can go out".Gathras looked at them bouth."The seal is of divine power, so it cant brake".And he petted Malty´s hair." And you my young puppie, has to throw your untrust away Malty, or it will be your downfall".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Malty reared his head away....but that was all he did...he did not really know how to react other than that...
"I am sorry...but it takes alot for me change...I almost lost this one," He looked down at Cassandra with a small smile...
"To fels.....I guess the words fel just sticks..."

((I gtg. I Will see you tomorrow))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 08, 2011 11:09 am

Gathras looked at him".Ah I see yeah, I can understand you, but thats not why we have come here to you mortals".Gathras looked at him, and then Messana spoke up".No we tought about trying your food Malty, we hear its good food that your doing".They looked at him."So we came here to Order food".They sat with a table, with great wiev".I must say you have chosen well for a good sight, at this beautyful place Malty".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 08, 2011 11:18 am

Malty gave a soft grin as he began to walk into the kitchen with Cassandra who was beginning to wake and get her energy back.

"Thanks."

He then let Cassandra go...who then turned to Valey...who knew cooking more than anyone...and began to make food...she added all of the things she would normally put in it, steak, the spice steak that Cafal had with him...and something else...she never added the same thing in any two dishes...it would get boring for her...as well as let her mind roam free...Valey looked behind herself to see Malty just smiling at her.

"What?"

There was a small laugh in her tone...Malty just gave a chuckle back but finally stood and walked next to her..but his face was not so happy when he reached her....he was still kind of suspisious....though his thoughts of the Fel's have changed...in still bothered him.

Valey gave him a smile and patted his head.

"Dont worry...you are doing fine."

That is when malty took her hand and played with it a little...but then let go and began to help her with the pots and pans...

it was about 8 or 9 minutes before Valey came out with the plates of food on her hands....and she set them in front of Gathras and Messana.

-------

https://furdream.4umer.com/viewtopic.forum?t=88
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down