FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm

"Come on in my love".He said whit a smile, the moon bathed his fur, and he smiled when he saw Regina."Welcome to my bed chamber, its no problem chering it whit you my love".He said held his sadness inside.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Ren gave a small giggle and patted Nergal,s head with a sweet smile.
"Well I am so humbled by entering your domain!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 pm

And Nergal boved, and let her come in, whit a sweet smile on his lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Ren walked in and laid next to Nergal as well and gave a sigh...a little still broken up about today...."What a day this was...But Im happy that nothing to bad did not happen. Nergal....Thank you for sending your friends....I dont think I would have made it."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Nergal looked at Ren." I just know he would go alone, that is his way".And he looked at Ren." I dont know if I did the right thing mom, by spanking you or not, becurse it is not my place to do so, but I just felt like I had to do it right then Ren, I am sorry, I hurt you my friend".He dug his head in her waist.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 pm

(HEy Comrade I have to go. I will se you later Rest Well)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Admin wrote:(HEy Comrade I have to go. I will se you later Rest Well)

((you to my friend Night))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Ren gave a small nod of understanding. Regina also did as well...she also was about to leave the room but Ren Grabbed her tail and Reeled her in. Giving her a hug as well..."I am sorry for lying to you as well....I should have asked for help....I just worry to much..." Regina gave a small smile and hugged back.
"What do I expect from my mother..."
Ren then let Regina back on the bed and Ren looked at Nergal with a smile.
"And dont think it was a problem.....I messed up....and I almost paid the price for it...." Ren gave a kiss to his head and rubbed it in with her thumb....as did the same to Regina....who was already going to sleep. With a tearful look in her eye left and closed th door behind her....she let herself slide down the door.....and Malty caught her...and he placed her down...on her back. MAlty laid on top of her ....his eyes were as red as berries.
That is when Ren burst out crying agian and Malty took the hug like a pro...He wanted it...to make she she and his friend was still there...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm

And Nergal was fast asleep, but he did not dream well, becurse he dreamt about his mom and dad, and he shurfled about in the bed, it was a dream, that he culdent wake up from eighter, and he whined and whined in his sleep." I am sorry, I am sorry".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Regina was awakened by small whines....a first she thought it was Rolego...but then she rolled over to see Nergal Whining. She placed a hand on his shoulder and shook....trying to help wake him up...when the first few tries faild she began to push him while she on her knees.

"Nergal wake up!..."She stopped cause she heard him saying....he was sorry....Regina shook him harder and was beginning to yell.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 pm

But he saw his mom and dads face, when he failed them, their eyes on his." I am so sorry, that I failed you mom and dad, I let you die, I could do nothing whit that assassin, that cut your throat".And he cried out in his sleep."If I only had a knife, or somthing I could have saved you bouth".He was saying this in his dream, tears flowing like a river, all emotional eruption that he had hid, came out in one go, in his sleep, and he dident wake up.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Regina was panicing Greeatly... She was was once out of the bed yelling for Nergal to wake. She tried everything. She actually caught some attention. Ren came through the door with her sleep clothes on with Malty. Ren stopped Regina and held her down trying to get some control.

"Calm down What is going o-" She was not able to finish....she heard about his past...and what had happened....Night and Hell both felt the blow...Fel..took slight notice. Ren at first not knowing what was going on..looked around to actually hit Nergal with to wake him. But Night answered to Ren's frantic mind...

Ren turned to a bright flash of white...and Night and Hellfire came out with a now tired Ren.

Nergal....please wake up... Night was the only one who spoke. Both of them knew that Hell had a very different way of getting people up.
Night with a very concerned look on her face began to shake Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

But Nergal dident wake, he was out like a stone, but he was shurfling and bunching and scraching at the cowers, and whimperd in the bed, he flinched as Night touched him, a bright red burn mark was were she had tuched him, and he arched his back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

The mark also burt the palm of Night's HAnd...But then Hell Lifted Nergal and Ran him out of the inn. If Nergal could do this he could probably start a fire if he was left alone for to long. Night looked at her hand...and looked at Nergal...being carried away.
Ren....do you know what is happening? Ren looked now with a alot more alarm in her eyes shook her head. "I dont know what is happening. But I also know that we need to leave him be....Regina...are you alright."

"....no..."
Ren sat next to Regina and held her close....Not knowing much on what to say....Regina then suddenly buried her face in the plush of fur in Ren's chest....Ren could not do much and held her there...shaking with her.

(Hey when you post I will be right back.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

And Nergal shaked in the touch of Hell grip, but the fire dident hurt Hell in anyway, it was hurting him, as if doing marks on his body, and he cried." i am sorry mom and dad, that I failed you". he said whit closed eyes, he was still asleep, but everything came out every depressiveness in one go, as if he was simply cleaned out of everything.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Ren then had a small spark. She ran down the stairs and out of the door to Nergal and Hell fire. Locking the door behind her....only letting be able to be opened from the out side...thanks to a small locking seal.

What are you doing? Ren was now leaning over Nergal looking him over.
Ren then took Nergal like if he was her child and placed his head in her plush of fur and wrapped her tail wround them both...It burned...it burned bad...Ren made a few winces...but refused to let go. But then...began to sing her song...

Hush now my baby...be still love dont cry...sleep as your not by the stream...sleep and remember my last lullaby...so ill be with you...when you dream...

And as Ren sang she rocked back and forth...aching and feeling her fur being singed.......she cried a few times as well...huge tears fell on her...only to turn to steam on contact....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 pm

And Nergal looked up, his eyes burnt." I failed them all you know, when my mom and dad died, they all were dead, all thanks to me, I have so much death to my concius, but it is like I am being wiped clean".He said in his sleep, and looked after Ren, whit burning red eyes." I am so sorry of everything".He now broke down, fire gone, just back was a crying Nergal, and he looked up to the sky." I can understand, if you´ll never want me back, I failed you all".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Ren felt hier fur and skin cool....and she held him even closer with her tail tightening her grip..." I would not be holding you like this if I did not want to see you....you are my little boy....and as well as you parents son....Dont think we will leave you....We love you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Nergal looks up at her, and hugs her tightly." I feel so hollow mom, I feel so I dont know".He looks up at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Ren was almost gagged by it...but...smiled down at him and let him do what he wanted...he was just as broken up as she was when she came back from the fight...So...she let her sorrow go....and let whatever happiness she had out as well...She simply acted like herself.
"Hey...Dont think to hard about it. We both forgotten what we had..did we? I left you and the others here....and almost paid the price....you...watched and saw what happened to your parents....but...you are very lucky to be able to see them again...Dont think for a moment that you dont belong anywhere....cause you belong with us."
Ren rubbed his face with her hands and stood with him in her arms.
"Now lets go....And also...we may have to turn to wolf forms very soon...Pet dress day is in a few hours...."

(I have to go now Comrade. Rest well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:30 pm

And Nergal looked at her." Thanks mom your so forgiving to me, but you were a hard hand to".And he looked at her whit a faint smile on his lips."And mom what is pets day hm". He was new to this, never had a pets day in his life.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Ren gave a small disgusted look..."Every pet...and or animal that is on all fours...get dressed...with clothes.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:43 pm

"Not me".Said Nergal, and cowerd away." I am not an animal, that just want to be dressed".Said Nergal whit disgust."Sounds boring".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Ren looked down at him with a small glarish grin.
"Sadley you will have to. The girls would not let you live the day down if you refused."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 pm

"Then they have to catch me first, I dont want to do this mom, I am not used to do this at all, so why shall I now".He was a bit grumpy.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum