FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

"Hehehehehe, that I call control Cassandra". Giggled Nergal." You´ll thrash my ass, before I ever got the chance to get away".Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Cassandra flashed Nergal a heated glare but...calmed as soon as she looked at Malty. He looked nervous.
"Well it has been a while since I did that.....in this form...Malty you can calm down now."
Malty gave a small gulp and gave a sigh."Alright....lets just get back to work....I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

-TIME JUMP-

It was well into the night...but...the streets were cleaned off sooner than usual. Cassandra was tired as she could be....she was sweaty and exhausted. She had to work nonstop for hours! Malty was used as a pillow under her. He was not tired at all. Cassandra for some reason did more work than she should had. She still was breathing pretty hard.
"I told you not to overwork yourself. Now look at you."
Cassandra looked at Malty tirly and rubbed his head."I know....I just wanted to be done."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 pm

And Snow looked at them bouth."Oh how adoreble yoo two look like, when your like this". I smile and walk over to the side, and smile at Malty, werry disrespectfully and giggle, and walks to a dark corner, he knows he should be tought a lesson never to soon.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Malty gave a small growl but Cassandra stopped him by holding his face and held his forehead to hers. MAlty calmed himself and Cassandra stood and moved to Nergal/Snow.
Cassandra though she was tired....wanted to know why he moved to such a secluded area. "Nergal...err...Snow...Why are you here...why dont you rest with the Malty and I?" She sat on her shins and had her hands on her lap.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Snow was In the Corner, had banged his head on the wall, and bleed, this was the part of Nergal who licked pain."And thats why Nergal never uses me, almost never". Snow looked at her whit a smile, blood driping down from his forhead, as he gasped.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Cassandra was stunned. She froze up. End felt her eyes well up....she then pulled Nergal to her and held him there.
"Malty does not want you hurting yourself....whether you know it or not....he cares for you alot like I do. Dont think that He does not like you." She held Nergal's face in her hands and began to pick the small bits of rubble from his pelt. As well as clean the blood off of his pelt.
"MAlty does not like you being in pain while he is alive.....any kind of pain brought to any of us makes him furious....no matter who did it..."
She again rubbed his cheeks with her hands. Her voice was quivering"He does care.....he just has a tough way of showing it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:08 pm

And Snow dvindled away, back to the puppie Nergal was."That is why I never use snow Cassandra, he is my addict to pain Cassandra, he cant live whitout it to long, so its better this way, that Snow is cept in the shadows".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:10 pm

CAssandra shook her head....she looked with sad eyes. She knew what she had to do.
"Please...turn back..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:11 pm

And Nergal turned back to snow, and looked into her eyes, and smiled." yeah mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Cassandra gave a small sniff.....stood with her arms crossed. Her hair fell over her eyes...making her face look black and emotionless.....
"I am sorry...."
She then reared her arm back and slugged Snow right on the face. Cassandra's mind was now in its fight mode. She had to.....she would not be able to do this if she was not.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Snow licked his lips, fealing and exalting in the blood that he still bleed, then he looked at her."Sorry for what Cassandra, that you give me pain, that your feeding me the food that I want".He giggled, his eyes were pale to look at, almost they were fog.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Cassandra closed her eyes and let her tears drip away....she really did not want to...but she lurched forward again...and landed another slug right under his jaw. While his head was up she gave another to the chest. She did not do it with full strength however....she was holding back...not really wanting to hurt him to bad...or destroy the town they fixed.
Malty watched....making sure that nothing went out of hand.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 pm

And Snow reared to the Wall, and giggled."Um feels good".He did not fight back. "Do you know when I was Created, how do you think, he could live throught all the pain, that the General gave him, whitout a pestisite like me". He giggled, and looked at Cassandra." I am his pain".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Cassandra let somthing spark.......the General....Somthing roared in her mind when those words were heard.....she gave a long yell as a fire swirled around her fist....and went to land one of the hardest punches in her life. Malty stood....she did not like fire....not in a town where it was on fire.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 pm

And Snow looked at her."See what I mean, more you feed me, stronger I get, do you see now, your error".He giggles, and looks at Cassandra." I cant help it, but please understand to, I dont harm others, that I could never do, but other´s harm me, you see".He laid his head on Cassandra´s shulder.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Cassandra pushed Nergal back and stomped her foot on the ground....trying to contain what rage she had...She hated the General.....she could not fathom hearing the the words of her former leader. She then began to calm herself....knowing that Nergal was in there.... somewhere.
Malty walked next to Cassandra and licked her cheek."Are you alright?"
Cassandra patted Malty's head.....but...did not say anything else....she simply walked back to the place she was resting and laid down.
Malty walked to her and stopped a few feet away and laid down....He should have stopped her. He could have....but he did not.
He then looked at Snow....and made shifted his eyes from Snow to Cassandra and back at Snow again. Showing that Snow should say somthing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm

But Snow Said Nothing, but then he looked back, he took a puppie, that dident belong in his body anymore." can I leave him in secure hands, in your care Cassahndra and Malty, so I finaly can be at peace".He looked at Cassadra, and laid Nergal´s body on her lap."So I finaly can rest in peace".He looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Cassandra reached out and grabbed snow...She was crying....but she did not make any noise. She pulled him down to here lvl and made him lay there next to her.
She felt terrible....she also did not know whether or not to let Snow leave. Cassandra had two spirits in her....maybe just maybe.....she could be able to train Nergal...to keep Snow with Nergal. She did not know with Snow leaving Nergal could change anything...even if it did not. It would not be her to let someone walk away from her care...especially after what she had done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 pm

"what are you so sad of, I see you dont want me to leave, to my own grave, I see".And Snow smiles a bright smile."Thanks but how can I be to any use, but to Ren". Snow looks after Cassandra." I love pain Cassandra, if you want me to stay, ill stay in Nergal Body".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Cassandra gave a small whine.....she did not know what to do...so she just held him there without answering his question....she was now technically his mom now....he is now a part of Nergal....so Snow is part of the family like always.
She burried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his back.....she held him tight...not letting go.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Snow looked at her In shook, never been hugged like this before, it was a new sensation, and he relaxed after he tried to pull free, and just gave in, and laid down, and had his head lieing on Cassandra´s waist, and tears flowed out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Malty looked at them and finally smiled a great smile. He moved next to them and laid his head on the neck of Snow....and wrapped the qiuet body of Nergal's in his tail.
"What a day this came out to be."
( I have to go now comrade. Rest well when you turn in.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Snow looked at him." Tell me the truth, you two, why do you want me back, when you know what my nature is".Said Snow whit tear filled eyes, still in Cassandra´s embrace, and dident try to take his body away, he loved this new sensation, that he never had felt before, so much warmt in it to.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 pm

MAlty looked down at Snow and smiled.
"You and you alone make Nergal who he is. Who knows how he would be without you. It would not be the same...esecially for Regina and the rest of the staff."
Malty then looked down at Cassandra...who was sleep but her grip did not fade.
"Cassandra is a lover as well....she cant let anyone slip away. Even total strangers."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 pm

And Snow smiles, and noods whit his head."Then I think its time to go back into Nergal´s body, before I do anything stupid, that is if you dont want to beat me to". Snow looked at Malty.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next