FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Cassandra gave a small smile and looked at him.
"You can be whatever you want to be...you could do what I am doing....You can stay in Nergal But you can come back out....when you ask."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 pm

"That is true, but I like it better in the shadows, but I am Nergal´s true form you know".He looked at Cassandra." This is me mom, only in a much bigger format, I am only used to be a puppie you know".He looked at Cassandra.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Cassandra gave Snow a small glimmering look. She knew....NightRain had told her already.
"Ok. But just remember. once you go back home you will have to tell Regina and the rest of the staff and also.....who you came from....they will need and want to know. But....then...what will happen to Nergal? Your other form....what will happen to him....is he still alive?"
Cassandra was getting pretty worried she had not thought about that until now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:56 pm

And Snow opned his Arms, and into him went the little puppie, that was Nergal." He will be ok Cassandra, he was one of my forms to you know, this is the first time you see the real me, whit your own eyes Cassandra".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Cassandra gave a small calm sigh and looked at the little ball of fuzz who is laying in the arms of himself. She found that a little awkward. But she did not mind it to much.
"Well that is nice for you to make me see who you really are. But...why could you not have shown me sooner?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm

"Becurse I dont like to show myself, who I realy am, this crazed self mutilating manic that walks around on four legs".Said Snow, and looked at them .
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Cassandra backed her head back a little squinted her eyes at Snow.....but then moved a little bit to get in front of him and sat nose to nose with him. After a few moments she smiled.
"Well....if you are who you say you are.....you would have done somthing to me already. I guess you are not who you think you are.....do you know what I see?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"No mom, what do you see". He looked at Cassandra quite exited, to know the Answer of what she saw in him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Cassandra placed her hands on his face and looked at him with a deep look.
"I see a young and hansom wolf who loves all who he comes by....and also is proud of who he is....and what he will become. There is manic in those eyes.....I see my family." She gave a a small rub with her hands on his face and moved bock to her spot on Snow's back. Not as tired anymore....but still very sleepy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 pm

And Snow looked at Cassandra."Call me Nergal from now on Cassandra, as its my real name, ill not hide anymore". He said and took hold of Cassandra, and gave her a crushing hug." I love you mom". He said tears flowing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Cassandra went limp pretty much in the hug...though she had to force some air in...she let him do what he wanted. She after a while... actually fell asleep in the embrace she then slowly began to change....she was turning into Ren in her sleep. Once she was fully formed she still was asleep...actually finding the spot she was in to be very comfortable. So she gave a small whine and laid there....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:04 pm

And Nergal smiled at Ren, his disiplinarian, and rubbed her back, while he had her curled up on his lap, and smiled down at her, and then fell asleep, head in Ren´s waist.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Ren woke the next day with her mind in a storm. She was not feeling to good....and she still felt like she had just stoped working.
A few bangs on the bedroom door woke her and Malty up.....a new day..more work...Ren lifted the Head of Nergal and gave a swift kiss to him...."Get up sleepy head."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

((Ill post again tomorrow,as i am going to bed now my friend, night))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

(Rest well. Very late.....but yeah Post when ready)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:42 pm

And Nergal looked up at her and streached, and looked at her quite smiling."Hey there Ren, I have been a bad boy". He blinked and dashed out of the door, and giggled.

(sorry wasent on yeasterday was at A friend)
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Ren gave a small laugh. She knew why he said this for all of what Cassandra had to do the night before.
"Oh I know Nergal, But I think what Cassandra did yesterday should suffice for now." Malty stood and shook his fur. He was so tired no could believe,
Ren looked at him with a tilted head."Well look at you. You look like you slept in the room with Alana again."
MAlty gave smarty pout he was to in the mood in the mourning, especially this mourning.
Ren stood up streched and gave a long sigh.
"Well I guess we should get re-"
The door was then opened by one of the guards. They stood tired but proud for some reason.
"You are free to go. You did almost all of the work you need to do yesterday...we did the rest.....for....you?" The guard was looking at Ren like she was an alien. "Who are you?"
Ren tilted her head a little but then looked at herself...,"wha-oohhhh....Long story. Cassandra is still here however dont worry."
The guard gave a small chuckle.''"Yeah....ok....well like I said you are free to go."
(Blegh I dont mind Comrade. I have work in about an hour and a half. So you are in the green...you always were lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Nergal giggled." She is my disiplinarian".He giggled, and pointed his tounge after Ren, and backed up once more, when he saw her Embarecment, her head was as red as an tomato.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Ren was both red with humiliation and anger.
The guard simply gave a small laugh."Well I cant see that but I dont want an explanation." Malty looked at Ren and gawked a little himself. Only the black stare she gave made him stop laughing.
The guard stopped as well.
"Well I will be going not We will know when you leave just go whenever you are ready." He then gave a salute and left.
MAlty then stood and put his nose between Ren's legs....Ren gave a loud screech but then felt herself being thrown over and landed on MAlty's back....just to turn redder.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

And Nergal saw Ren Blush, and he laughted so much, that he fell on the floor, and Changed back to his puppie form instincttivly, and Laughted.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Ren looked over Malty's head. Malty was suprised to see that she was more embarassed than mad. She peered over his face with her ears backk and her eyes a little wide....throughly embarassed. MAlty gave a little laugh with Nergal as he watched him turn back to his pup form.
Ren simply shrunk a little. She knew this was not simply going to go away.
MAlty gave a small pat on her haed with his tail...but she grabbed it and held it to herself. Malty tried to take it back but he could not.....she had it to tight.
(I have to go now comrade. Sorry that I was not able to be here longer. I have to be a t work an hour earlier than usual. Rest well when you turn in.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:43 pm

"Ah come on master, Pet has been bad". Snikerd Nergal to Ren, and brushed his side at Ren´s tights, and came to her Face, and gave her a lick to the nose, and backed a little away from Ren.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Ren gave a low growl to Nergal as he said this. Malty, as she did this, growled at her for holding his tail. But then he tore it from her grip as she took her mind off of his tail and placed most of it on Nergal.
"Now....Ren....Calm down. Turn to Rolego.....or To one of your other forms. Turn to Valey. But not Ren....you know she looses her temper."
Ren shook her head. Malty bopped her nose. Ren bopped him back. Then it began to escalate little by little. They were then fighting!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:24 pm

And Nergal changed, and came like a giant to them."Its not you who shall fight, I said I wanted Master to Teach her pet a lesson, and I mean it". he had bouth of them in his big hands, and his eyes were fire." Why is it so hard to listen to me".He grumbled, and let them down again, and changed and dashed out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Ren and Malty both looked at each other and both kinda wanted to laugh. But they forgotten how soft Nergal really was. Both then ran out after Nergal.
"Nergal Come back!! Why Are you running!?"
Ren and MAlty both ran after Nergal with everything they had....kicking up both dirt and stone.
Ren then gave a long jump and landed in front of Nergal. Blocking every way he might go.
"Stop Nergal!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next