FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 4 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 pm

and Nergal hacked after air, and when he got it back, he said in whispering voice."Thanks mom, that you wuldent do it, sorry I was rude, and so on".And he laid down for a moment, to breed, and then he came back up." shall we go to the others".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Valey gave a nod and turned back into Rolego's winged form as did Nergal. They both took to the skies in a search for the others. They were looking for the fire. And soon enough they saw the trial a nd then the fire. The group was still there. All were also awake.
"Final- who are you?" Alana and Regina did look at Rolego but really did not know who he was,. Rolego laughed a bit and finally told them that he was Rolego. Both stared at him with a very diffrent demenor.
"Really? Wow....never thought you would find your winged form so quickly. Where is Nergal?" Nergal was now sleeping next to the fire. He was spent from the chase.

Rolego then turned into his normal form. HE then wrapped both Alana and Regina in his tail. Held them above his head and began to sawy the two of them back and forth....back and forth. Regina and Alana both were asleep in a matter of moments. Alana then woke up and climbed down to Rolego's side. She was later followed by Regina. They both fell asleep on Rolego's side. Rolego then laid his tail across them.
"Love ya bro." They both said this at the same time with smiles.
"Love you too sisters." Then they fianllly fell asleep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 am

And Nergal slept on for hours, but waked up in the mourning, dident wake the others then, and was in his ordinary human form, and looked after them and smiled, and then he breaded out, and looked at them.And was on his way towards the mountain, he walked throught the forest, whit his hands in his pokets, and he looked at the beautyful landscape, and he loved what he saw there, just walking by himself smiling, and then he was walking in the forest.And he sat down on a log, and looked at the young animals play, jump around whitout any care of the sourondings,hit a smile. And Nergal smiled for himself, and then he walked towards the mountain feet, and he looked at its big snowy summit, and smiled for himself, and he almost strached his neck, so high was the mountain.And he began to walk up its side, were it was easiest to come up, and he used his hands to drag himself up at the edge of the mountain, and he looked down, it was like a 700 meter´s fall down to the bottom, only 300 meter´s left.And then came a more flat eria, and he walked it, just thinking by himself."Who are we for real, me my mom NightRain and my Father HellFire, who are we all, we are not ordinary".And then he was at the summit, and he sat down on a stone there, and looked out to the wast eria, and smiled everything was so small up from here.And he looked at the sky now, who began to be red, it was so beautyful, the clouds were like creatures of another world, only your imagenation was you limit, and he saw a dragon shape cloud, and he smiled."Oh how beautyful that would be to see a blue dragon fly by, but dragons did not exist, only in the imagenary world did they exist".And he looked upp, and saw that the sky now was blood red, and so were the clouds to the east, and he wished his mom was here now whit him, alive and well, but he had her in Rolego, and he smileed for himself. How was the truth, was Rolego realy that happy to have his mom and dad inside of him, or was he just saying so, he began to brood over that tought, while he looked after the sun. Who now was orange, and began to come out of the horizon, and it was like an orange bolb in the low Horizon, and then it began to come upp to the high heavens, and became more bright, he was just brooding over Rolego, and his fealings about everything, that he must feel in all of this, and he smiled for himself."And just sat there looking after the sunrise, and smiled at how beautyful it was, and smelled the freash mountain air, and saw the summit´s landscape, it was like to be in another world.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 am

Rolego was up and energized but saw not sign of Nergal. He was looking for a good 20 minutes before he got a hint from Hellfire.
He went east. He is now on the mountain.
Rolego lets his ear go crooked."How do you know....? I was asleep."
Hellfire gave a little but harty laugh.
He is my son. We have a connection. And I would also be up there to see the sights myself. It is actully a good place to think. Try there.
Rolego gave a shrug and turned into his winged form. He was almost taken into the skies, but Alana, Regina, and Malty wanted a ride. Rolego said his okays and the group pack their things and Nergal's things and took to the skies.
Rolego turned into NightRain's flying form, mainly because she ws better in a high area. She was slim and light. They finally landed on one of the mountain peaks. The group began to look down as she flew, on the peaks, everywhere. But theMalty found him. Nergal was just relaxing on the cliff face.
The group later loaded back on NightRain's back and they flew down to meet him.
Are you ok?....You usually dont dissapear to places like this, even back when you were younger. What is the problem. NightRain looked down with a very motherly look, as well concerned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:13 pm

and Nergal looked up at her."No I was just thinking".Said Nergal." Brooding over what I realy am, and what you two are, and how Rolego realy says about this, if he is realy so allright to have you two inside of him, or if he just says so, becurse he is affraid to say other wise, I mean nothing ill, I am just conserned for Rolego, and his healt and body, becurse he goes throught so much everytime, and then I wish I had you two here as well, and alive to". Said Nergal, and laid his head on his paws, and looked at the sights.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm

NightRain looked at Nergal with a smile. She then turned into Rolego. He was also smiling, he was in his winged form.
"I was born with Hellfire....I did not really have a choice there. But your mother, she had told me about your father and who she was. I gladly accepted her. I would not let her wander. If she is with her husband I would be able to control his anger alot better. And the thought worked." Rolego then looked at the clouds." Even if Hellfire was not in me to begin with....I would still let his use me as his cell." Rolego patted Negal's head."Dont worry I am fine. I am being as truthful as can be."
Rolego kept his smile, he was very happy to be able to be himself and let Nergal's parents live with him through Rolego. "Dont think about it. I am happy."

(GTG See you in a few hours comrade)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 pm

And Nergal smiled at Rolego." I love you Father". Said Nergal, and was in his wolf form, and rubbed his side against Rolego´s side, and looked at him." I am glad, that your ok whit it to".And he looked at Rolego." I was only wondering, if you were ok by it, I am glad you are, I hope the seal wont affect you in any way dad". Said Nergal, and looked at him."Why am I so woried, that somthing bad will happen to you".Said Nergal, and laid his head, on his paws again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:36 pm

Rolego looked down with a calm and straight look he then laughed.
"Well...I am thankful for your concern. I was worried that you ran off somwhere dangerous. But, thanks to your blood father. Hellfire. He told me where you were." Rolego patted his head. "We will be fine. You do not have to worry. you got your family and another family.....you are set." Rolego laughed a little at that.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:51 pm

and Nergal looked up at him, as Rolego towerd over him, then he looked at Rolego."Are you going to fly all the way now, or shall we walk like men".Asked Nergal, and blinked, and looked after Rolego and smiled, he was quite bad today to." Sorry I did go whitout saying anything dady".Said Nergal and blinked, and brushed his tail on Rolego´s muzzle, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Rolego gave it a thought. "Well....I do need some help with the flying. I guess you can teach me while we travel. But we also have legs. We can fly and walk when wanted and needed." Rolego gave a fun looking smile and turned to Alana and Regina, they were staring at him with eyes that made him uncomfortable. He then moved to them and licked their faces. They chukled and laughed and bothgave him a hug around his neck. Then they hopped on his back.
Regina was the first to speak after a while.
"Well....lets fly first....I love the feeling of it. What about you guys?" Alana and Malty both nodded.
"OK!!! Well Negal...lets begin training....me"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:05 pm

and Nergal looked at Rolego and smiled."Never been that good myself".He lied and looked at Rolego." But ill learn you what I can". He looked after Rolego." Come let us start hm". He jumped of the kliff, whitout having changed first, and then about 1 and a haft meter from ground, he changed and sweiped upwards, and glided to the air in a slow motion way." Always wanted to try that".Giggled Nergal, and saw Regina taping her feet at the ground." What is it Regina, why that angry look in your eyes, and tapping your feet".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Rolego did not even let her answer. He grabber with his legs and jumped with MAlty and Alana on her back. There screams the whole way down. Then he burst through the clouds the clouds trailed after him making it look like some eruption. Alana and Malty were having a ton of fun. Regina was having even more.

Her arms were out like she was a bird. She closed her eyes and felt so free. Rolego flew with great confidence. He felt great. Alana laid her chest on his head so that she could see more and did the same as Regina.

They were laughning and appluading both Nergal and Rolego with their flight ability.

"Wow....Negal how can you not be like this all the time!!!!!??? This is amazing!!" Rolego was flying next to him now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:20 pm

And Nergal looked at him."When you have lived as long as I have, the world becomes a boring place".Said Nergal, and looked at them all."Always the same thing, over and over again, but then I found you all, and my life has changed for the best I must say". Nergal smiled, and looked at Rolego." I am glad, that I found you all, even if I feel that I am almost being ignored sometimes".He giggled nervously, and looked at them.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Rolego looked at him with a tilted head.
"Ignored? Why? I thought we did...oooooooohhhh" Rolego then remembered the incedent between Regina and him.
"Well I do believe....we it should hve blown over by now..We should fly right from here....funny that we are flying. Hey Negal....have you ever thought of becoming a father of husband yourself. So be hypthetical.....who would you be with?" Rolego had some time....Hellfire and NightRain has been asking Rolego ever since they were able to use Rolego's forming abilities. Rolego did not want to ask....it was to akward.

But he did wait for an answer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm

"Never tought of that, I must say". And he looked at Rolego." I have never come so far, as to give it any tought".Said Nergal, and looked at Rolego." And who would want me after all, they know what I am, and what I like to do, so no I could never wish for any wife, becurse they would never take one like me in". said Nergal."And what about yourself Rolego".Asked Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Rolego gave a hearty laugh...but for some reason Alana and Regina held fast and listened. Malty was out cold.
"Well....I really dont know. I have taken in the best of the best." He looked at Alana and Regina."I enjoy being there for them. So I fuess I have not put much thought of it either. But, still great question.....Hey we are here look!!!" Alana and Regina liked his answer....they both sighed a little. But they looked down and they were both blown away by the site.

HARLEN!!!!

"Nergal lets dive to the plaza!! We should be fine there." Like a formation of fighter aircraft. Rolego banked right and slowly nosed over.

(I will make a small post in the area we land ok?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:44 pm

And Nergal looked at them." I am glad to have you two too".And he looked at Rolego."Yeah lets do so".And he was in to the more left of Rolego, and was ready to land himself, and looked at Rolego´s moves." Your not to bad dad". Giggled Nergal.

(( yeaps do so ))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:38 pm

The walk seemed like an eternity....and the Rolego form was itching to get out....but Rolego understood why he would need to stay for a just a bit longer in his own mind.

I am happy to be hear as well....I havent seen you in years. You have grown alot..to much like me....heh....thought you would grow out of your perverted tendencies....If you would call them that. Hellfire looked at the two who were on her back and Alana and Malty. He saw how lucky he was.....His son finally has his family back and has another just as good as they...He got very lucky.

Nergal....do you remember a girl named Geniva? The girl that was yours 10,000 years ago? Hellfire was still looking forward but had a certain seriuousness in his eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm

"Geniva".Said Nergal."Sorry but that dosent ring a bell".Said Nergal, and looked down, why did he have to come up whit that name again, I did nothing hrash towards her,thinked Nergal, and looked down."Yeah I remeber her, she was a great girl".Said Nergal, but she did pass away, like everybody else of the human world".Said Nergal, and looked down.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Hellfire nodded his head...Yes she did die of old age did she? Well, I just wanted to be sure your remembered....Also Nergal...I still see that you have not let go of your past.,,,you still do seem very broken up. Hellfire loked at his som dead in the eyes. He knew the life of the assasin....he was attacked many times by them while he was alive...in the past anyways.

I know this seems to a out of the blue question....but are you still holding on to that....you past of being an assasin....you seemed to be far to gloomy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:02 pm

"No Dad, that chapter of life is gone dad, but the faces of my victims will never fade away, and those hopes and lifes I took away, just for granted, no I can never forgive myself for that, I was an assassin, but that time is gone for good" .Tears streaked Nergal´s eyes." I dont know why I said yes in the first place, before it was just for the kill, I felt nothing, not even remorse for those whom I killed, but now they will hunt me forever, that is my cruel punishment, for a cruel deeds i did back then".Said Nergal, and slumped down, and almost cryied hs eyes out."I am so sorry for all the bad things I have done, pleace forgive this evil soul of the past, I pray of you all".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Hellfire rolled his eyes and laughed a little. But then he looked forward.

Let me tell you something that you may already know....life is not always nice and beautiful...it is and terrible and nasty thing...and I dont care how tough you get....it will beat you down to to your knees and keep you there permently if you let it.. But then he turned and looked at the entire group....He had a face of a warrior who seen many batlles.

But you guys....wow.....you have seen many things many people do not see in there life time.....I really admire that....and Rolego....man...he put you guys through hell and back....But I guess that made you all stronger....You can now say that you have seen and felt the worse. Though you may still cry and greif....you know what you and everyone else is capable of.... He walked to Alana and got eye lvl with her.

You have only lived with these people for about 3 weeks....and you have seen things that made you question where you are and if you should be there. Alana looked down at the back of Malty's neck...she knew he was right.

But,Alana looked up quickly...with a some suprise and with much more fear of his next words.You stayed for you knew that they are yours.....you are a great girl who is getting stronger every day.....same goes to the rest of you...Rolego knows this.....he hopes that the rest of you do as well

After that e turned and padded along Malty and Alanafirst in total sock on Hellfire approached this....but were extremly happy....they did not know why...but something triggred.....Regina looked down at Nergal with calm and Motherly eyes... and she laid her self down on his back.

"You know we forgave you the second we knew who you were and how much you have been through.....You dont have to worry about that anymore....so you can stop crying now." She rolled him over and laid her head on his chest. "You got all of us to go to when you need something....dont be afriad to ask." She looked up and gave a small kiss to his lips and closed her eyes while she rested her head on his chest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm

and Nergal became all red, almost more red than Belial was."I". His face was so red, and looked at Regina, she had never done this to him before, what did it mean, that she now loved him like a mother to a child, he looked at her, and smiled, and laid his head on her back, and looked at Regina."So what you think of me Regina hm".He looked at her point blank in they eyes."The truth please, what do you think of me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Regian without opening her eyes answered.
"I think you are crazy idiot who likes women alot...." Her words had a ton of ego and some harshness.
"But, you are a very lovable and caring person who would do anything to protect the ones he holds close......and I Really like that about you." She smiled a bit more and giggled a little.

"So dont worry much about it....you are ours."

(ok brb....I have to run to store agian)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm

and Nergal smiled, and snugled his head in her chest fur, and just laid there in the warmt, and looked out over the road, were they now were at, and then he looked at Regina, and changed into a big wolf."But I still think that you need a bath Regina".Giggled Nergal, and began whit her belly, who was werry ticklish, he knew, and that was why he began there.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum