FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 21 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Regina could not speak....she was now in a trance. Her head actully began to hurt as well. She did not know what was going on at first.....all she did was take in air. She was groaning and being confused.....her mind was tobusy thinking to care.

Her mind was becoming and beginning to get dark. She was now just a puppet.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

And Nergal looked at her, dident like what he saw, and took her in a hugg."Are you allright Regina".He looked at her, her eyes were like they were in another world, and he licked her forhead, and went to the toilets in their room, and had done a blanket wet, whit cold water, and he saw that Regina was conciuss again, and smiled." Hm you drifted away there Regina, you gave me a shook there Regina".He looked at her whit a smile."Are you ok".As he rubbed the cold blanket at her forhead.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Regina turned her head away for a moment.....she had no idea on what just happened to her....just like before.
But she did turn her head back to Nergal with a smile.
"I am fine. I guess my I just shut down....Sorry....I guess I am not used to that yet." She did not know however how much she did enjoy it....which made her feel pretty dirty. She as well felt like she had just put Nergal through a little piece of hell...but then....she had the after affect. She reached up and pulled Nergal to her face.

She gave a long and the most passionate kiss she could ever give.....her body was being fueled by something. And whatever it was she did not mind it being there. She wanted to have another try.......but at the same time.....she also knew some of the consequences.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 pm

And Nergal Nergal looked at her, and blushed as an tomato, and laid down in the bed, whit his ass infront of her, so she culdent reach his member, and he giggled, he loved to be a naughty boy, and she had to work for it, if she wanted it, and he looked at her, and wagged his long bushy tail.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Regina looked at him funnily and giggled herself. She was not gonna bite. She simply laid back down and closed her eyes....she was now calm...but very needy.

She for some reason had the thought process of her younger self....she was happy as can be....but she wanted to see how far this would go.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:24 pm

And Nergal opned one eye, and then he turned around, when he touhgt that she was asleep, becurse he knew how needy she now would be, and he looked at her beautyful body, so how far would this go this day,it was not even evning yeath, and all this had happned." I think its best to go down stairs, before anyone begin to suspect anything".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Regina gave a small smirk. She knew what he ment.
"Alright...I will rest up here for a while.....umm....can you get Rolego for me? Need to ask him something." Regina said this while holding his hand. Her eyes said it all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

And Nergal almost looked like an smacked kid, when he went down stairs, and he looked for Rolego."Um hey there Rolego". Nergal blushed all over."Um Regina want to speak to you, about somthing". he looked at Rolego, and smirked a little, and bekame as red as a tomato again, and stuck his head inunder his t-shirt."She wants to talk to you now Rolego".And then he went to the coatch, and sat down.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Rolego looked at Nergal and smiled...he knew what has happened by the loo on his face.
"Alright...Alright." So rolego began to trump up the stairs. and into the room.

Regina looked like a mess.....she was sweating and she had a monster headache....she was freaking out a little as well.

"Woah....the two of you tore up this room." Regina threw her towel in his face and it landed with a loud pop sound. Regina was not amused."Hey hey...sorry. So...what is it?"

Regina called him over to her...and Rolego got close enough hat he could lay his head down on her side...she then grabbed his face and looked at him....her stare scared the crude out of him! He was confused and scared to the point of him wanted to whine...but there was enough confusion and sorrow in her eyes it stopped him.

"What is wrong?" Regina's eyes softened....her eyes were cloudy...almost lifeless looking."Did I do the right thing?"
Rolego tilted his head to the side."Huh?"
""Why are you not there as you used to....what am I doing to push you away?" Rolego was panicing a little....he did not know how to approach this. She was then beginning to grow louder. and sounding more desprate...she acted scared. Everyone could hear here screams down the stairs.
"What am I doing wrong!?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Why can you not be there anymore!?"
"What are you saying I have-"
"You promised!!"
"I am still here."
"Then why do you keep leaving me alone!!!??"
Rolego then understood....Regina's eyes dialated...and she was locking eyes....her head was bumping...with every heart beat in grew worse. Rolego could see that she was sick and placed his paw on her forehead....it was a fever. Rolego however did not know why she had so much anger. Matched with the amount of sadness she had....but he placed a paw on her head and quickly cured her.....she sat on her knees...crying.....Rolego was thinking that she had lost something.
"Regina....what is wrong?"
"I dont know."
"Know what?"
"I dont know..."
"Regina..."
"I dont know..."
Rolego then looked at her dead in the eyes......it was a icy stern look.
"Regina.....do you want him?"
Regina did not say a word."Do I?"
"Yes...Regina...Do you?"
"Yes....I do..."
"Then why are you so doubtful?" Rolego stepped back off his gaze....and it returned to its normal calm look. Regina found extreme in his eyes as well as his face.
"I dont know....what I want.....and after many times....you have defended my choices....and not controled me once bit...ever since I was a child.....and...now.....I want your help.....can you make this choice for me?"
Rolego sat next to her and gave sad but tough eyes."Regina....you love him. And you want him...why do you want my choice after all of these years.?"

Unknown to them...Malty brought Nergal and the group up the stairs...against there will. He had every one of them in his hold. He listened through the door....he was acting like a child at a very important part of a sport.

"I want you to make the right choice for m-"
"No....No I wont."
Regina looked up at him....as if asking why....why not.
"Regina...I know times now have been very difficult....and now....it is even more difficult for you. I never left....but I also knew that now since you have a relationship with another....I will have to distance myself....I never wanted to.....and I have noticed that you tried to keep the bond we have the same and untouched....but...it is now very impossible....you and he are together....and yes...you and he still have power over it.....so let me ask you again. Do you love him?"
"Yes....with every fiber of my being...yes."
"Do you want him?"
".....no...."
Rolego gave a small look of total amazement. He was shocked! But he could tell she had something else on her mind.
"But...you dont want to let go."
"Right......but I want him....to find someone better than I......I know someone else is able to love him so much more than me......I know I can be his sister......but I dont know if I can be a wife.....I dont know......I want to....I think I am ready....but...I dont know how things will work-"
ROlego placed his paw on her mouth...."There is a saying.....yesterday...is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. I cannot make a decision that can alter your life....you need to speak to Nergal...and if you want me there....I will not be to far away....Malty."
Malty cringed at the sound of his name....but before Rolego asked....Nergal was in the room. Regina...looking at her engagement ring.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 pm

"Hey Regina,I heard everything". Nergal looked down on the floor."I dont know how to say my words Regina, I love you too, whit every fibre of my heart Regina, and I dont wont to brake the bound that you have too all of this Regina, but I still want you to have that ring on as a token of our friendship big Sister".He looked at Regina, and held his arms out, but still there came tears out of his eyes."I hope I havent done anything wrong by relising you now Regina, can we still be friends Regina, I cant see you like this Regina, then ill be as bad as my master was, so I relise you Regina from our engagement bounds,I was never meant to have one, I think, but we´ll still be good friends right Regina". He looked at her whit anxius eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Regina then ran at Nergal and burried her face in his chest.
"NO!! I DONT WANT TO BE JUST FRIENDS, OR JUST YOUR SISTER!!!! WE CAN STILL CUDDLE TOGETHER AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED!! WE CAN DO EVERYTHING WE CAN DO TOGETHER!!...you always said that you did not want me to be sad.....I dont want to see you sad." She then came up and gave a long and gave a kiss...Rolego was already out the room....he sat sad though....
The kiss Regina gave literaly Migrated to the bed. Rolego heard the creak and he locked the door and soundproofed it with a seal. He knew where Regina was going.....and he did not care....as long as she chose what she wanted.

Regina had already had her coat off...she was ready if he was.

(It is all your Comrade Razz)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:42 pm

And Nergal looked at her, why was she crying and said she dident want him, and now she stood naked before him, he just stood there mouth agape, and Regina took his hand, and sat him on her lap, and gently began to undo his clots, and took them all away, so he also was complitly naked."Ok what do we do now Regina".Asked Nergal, his face was all red as he blushed, he dident realy like to be complitly naked, but he dident mind, and sat on the bed, and looked at her whit a guffy grin.

Last edited by Garmurin on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:09 pm

(Oh when I said it is all yours. I ment go and do what you want her to do....but try to be cool with it. Dont be all beasty.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Regina wanted this now. She did not know how to ask. She knew that in the end this will harm her....but she also wanted to have him happy when she was near. She turned to her back and looked at him with eyes that cannot be described.....so many things could be read....and so many things she thought. But she did however wrap her legs around his waist and went nose to nose with him.....she gave kiss and a nod.

"I am ready...." Though her eyes were in tears.....her mind and body finally agreed....she relaxed....and prepared herself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:30 pm

"so what is it you want".Asked Nergal, as she had wraper her legs around him, and he looked at her as she looked into her eyes." you love me you said, but you dont want me".He said, and he licked her lips."I do understand".And then he licked her from the torso down, and rubbed her wet eria, as she moaned, as he did so, and he smiled for himself.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:33 pm

While Regina did her moans she spoke a few words.
"Yes I do....I do want to be with you.....but for some reason....I dont think I will be enough......I know I wont."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm

And Nergal looked at her."Um you also love Rolego, that is what is botering you Regina, as I said, I will not stand in the way for you two, and ill still be your brother, and your play thing, if that is what you want".Said Nergal, and licked Regina´s torso, and took her on his lap."You know what I do naughty girls".He giggled, had placed Regina on his lap, he was good at this game, and taped her gently on her bum.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Then like a an intervention....time seemed to freeze....many if not all thoughts ran through her mind....
is he right.....?.....Do I.....Yes....I do........But.....he....wants me to be.....with....whom?.....Whom....... Then she thought back to when she first met him.....their first one on one conversation......and one sentence came to mind.

I cannot be yours. I cant be anyone's....I am just leg....something to lean on.....I am your bro....but there is a person out there.....waiting for someone just like you....you have just turned 16.....I am pretty sure you can find better.

She then placed that in this present time.......
So.....he wanted to me to not be with him......for he thought....he would not be the one......he knew it....he was proud and happy....when I accepted the ring.....he wanted me to be with......nergal....

Then time moved on.....Regina then stopped Nergal and sat up..........lifted the ring.....and placed it back on her finger....

"Though...as of now......I may not be the right one......but.....I will try my best to be the one......I am willing to try...if you let me." Regina sat with her back to Nergal...she was scared....she had just rejected him.....she did not know if he would accept her back so easily.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 pm

"I never Rejected you, so your still mine Regina, I will never Reject you, even if you reject me".He wraped his tail around her." I love you to much, to Reject you Regina, I simply love you to much, sorry if you think that I am to dumb or somthing Regina, but I love you". He leant against her back, whit his back, whit his long tail wraped around her waist.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 am

Then she heard something from the other side of the door.....It was Rolego.
He was trying to keep in his excitment. He was so happy he was making the happiest of whines on the other side of the door...Rolego was as the happiest wolf ever.....he could not be happier.

"...yes....yes....yes....thank you...thank you..." Rolego said this under his breath as his claws clatterd on the ground.....Regina placed her coat on and placed a towel from the closet around her waist....and opened the door to a very happy wolf.

Regina then went to her knees and gave a long hug to Rolego....Rolego could only take it and cry like a pup.
"Thank you....thank you so much Rolego....thank you."
Rolego smiled..."I should be the one doing that." Regina backed off for a moment."Why?"

Rolego placed his forehead on hers."I did not have to make your decision. Look at you.....you have grown very quickly.....it seemed just yesterday that I took you in....time flys when you are happy." Regina placed her cheek on the bridge of Nergal's nose.....and held him there....as she hugged him....
"Well....I know that you wont be to far away.....right?" Rolego gave warm smile....
"I will never be to far away...." Reina then gave him a very loving kiss....somthing she never shares.......then she stood...and sat next to Nergal..."Maybe....Marrage...is not my thing....but....I still want to be yours. You know as well as I Marrige places a wall between many things.....as well walls in front of us....But....I will keep this ring....and hopefully you....I thank you. And....I love you as a sister....and all of the above....I will always be near...." She placed her head in Nergal's chest....and held her head there.....her smile could make angels fall to the earth....even the sun could not shine as bright....
"Alright?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:20 am

"Yeah that is perfectly fine whit me Regina, but you must meen Brother, as I am not a girl Regina".Giggled Nergal, and licked the top of her head, and looked into her eyes."So what will happen now Regina".He looked at her, and the towel."I know I do not act mature enought, but I dont want to be mature, I want to be me, as I am just the naughty puppie that you can spank now and then, not to offen throught".Giggled Nergal, and pointed his tounge and Regina and Rolego bouth.

((Night my friend,must go to bed now,as it is 4:20 am))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:29 am

Regina made a small giggle as she gave a nod with her head.....but then looked at Rolego....with his tail covering his face.
Regina tilted her head."What are you doing?"
Rolego gave a quick shiver."Nergal....Naked....blinding." Regina covered her mouth and burst out with laughter.....she later stopped and placed a towel over Nergal and gave a soft smile to Rolego.
"Come. Please."
Rolego with his tail partialy down came in and laid on the floor nest to the bed....it was still christmas mourning....all of this happened in about 2 hours.....what a day to start with.

Regina however did what Rolego did not expect.....she laid on his side but his eyes were closed...and Regina thought that she was asleep....Rolego however opened her eyes...smiled...and closed them agian....he then tapped the clothers that was on the floor....and then tapped Nergal's forehead....all of his clothes returned to his person. And Rolego laid Nergal next to Regina....Regina and Rolego...were both very tired....Rolego thought that the two of them should rest together....the bed was torn to shreds.

(Alright Comrade Rest well. See you tomorrow. I truely hope we wont get in trouble with those posts...doubt it. But whatev. See you later)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 pm

And Nergal looked at Rolego."Never knew that you was so shy Rolego,I mean you have seen my naked bum before, what is so difrent by seing my naked body Rolego".Asked Nergal and looked at him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Rolego gave a small huff. But then used his tail like a whip...right across Nergal's Forehead.
"You two were going to do it....and seeing you were still like that....blinds me." Regina gave a small snicker. And gave a small bump with her elbow in Rolego's ribs. He gave a small grunt for it hit right in the center of his ribs.

"Besides I am pretty sure Regina would not want to be rubbed up on every night."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 pm

And Nergal looked at Rolego."She liked it, when you two did it". Giggled Nergal, and forgot that Regina was right beside of him, and he dug his head in Rolego´s thick fur."Dont take that coment for full".He was blushing like an tomato.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum