FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 30 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm

"Now will you be a good Girl Regina"."He rubbed her sore bottom, and rubed her shulder, and slided two finger´s down her spine.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Regina was not in any mood to be sweet talked to. She not in the mood to do anything! She was just beaten to the point of her running out of tears to cry! She quickly rolled off and stood and looked at Nergal with fury in her eyes.
But then stopped and gave a huge sigh....a few actually. trying keep what little sanity she had left. After that she placed her hands behind her and looked at Nergal in the eyes.
"You...did not need to to that...I thought...we were going to learn manners....not how much pain I can Take."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Nergal looks after Regina." you said to do it as my parents did, and so I did".And he looked after Regina."Sorry".He Sighted." I cant help it, its sometimes worse like now, I have my dark desires Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Regina then had a small spark in her mind....and gave a very very sly smile to Nergal and had a thinking posture. She then went to him and sat on his lap...but looked him in the eyes so lose she could probably read his thoughts.
"Well...I guess you also need someone to teach you manners again hm?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Giggles, and looks at Regina."Yeah your right Regina".And he looked at her, and smiled."What is master going to do to pet". Giggeling.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Regina gave a small snicker and gave a small yell..."Rolego!!" Rolego pranced in with his goofy smile.
"Yup?"
Regina walked up and rubbed his cheeks with her hands. "Can you let Night and her husband out again?" Rolego gave a weird look to her and Nergal. "Why?" She gave a small frown...but it was more out of suspicion.
Regina whispered in his ear....and her understood....but he had just gotten his energy back....he did not want to be tired again.
Regina then gave a small smile and gave a small nudge to him. Rolego gave a small sigh and let only Night out. Night stood next to Regina and tilted her head.
What is it?
Regina simply pointed at Nergal. "What did you do to him when he was younger....you know what discipline to teach manners?
Valey gave a small chuckle.We gave him a beating.
"Really?...then...would you do it now?" Regina smiled slyly at Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:09 pm

"Regina what are you doing".He eiped, and looked at his mom."Please dont momy, ill be nice, I have learnt my place".Whimpers, and looks down on the floor." I am sorry please dont hit me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

NightRain gave a small tilt to her head and looked at Regina. Regina then gave her a small grin...slyly.
Night shook her head no.
As I recall I heard him say....YOU...needed the manner fix not him....and by him giving you what we gave him...I believe it is fair. Regina sat with her mouth open in disbelief. "Excuse me?"
Rolego walked next to her and gave a yawn.
"She is right you know....he did say you did eat like a monster....and you know it."
Regina looked up at Rolego and gave the same look.
"NightRain you can walk around for a bit it you want...I am going to bed."
NightRain followed Rolego and Regina was sitting there...with a confused and distressed face.
(I Go to go Comrade. I have work. Rest well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:01 pm

And Nergal looked down, he dident like the look on Regina´s face, and he was in there, when he left."If you want, you can do it, I am sorry Regina, I am sorry, I made this to you".And he licked her lips, and laid his head on her shulder, and began to sob, he was so sorry, that he had given Regina this treatment, and then she tried to give it back, and it failed, and now he was the one sobing.

((night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 am

Regina at first wanted to break away. But she also knew that Nergal was honestly sorry. She looked down to see him cry and hold her like she was all he had left. She gave a small sigh and let her anger and frustration sap away. She gave a calm look at him and hugged him back while rubbing her face in fur.
"Gosh you are so mushy." She laughed a little. But she was more upset at herself. She did put him in position like he had her before. She also knew that it would not be right for her to be angry at him. She tightened her hold knowing that. And then made herself sit down and had held Nergal in her arms. She then began to sway from left to right. Trying to calm Nergal the best she could. "It is alright I do forgive you. I cant stay mad forever."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 am

And Nergal was like a child, who neaded confort, and looked up at her whit teary eyes." I wish I was a better man towards you Regina, I do wish so, but I have my dark desires to fight to, and sometimes I fall into their grip, and then I be like this Regina, I wish I could just look at you, whitout thinking of how I can get your butt the next time you do somthing wrong".Sobed Nergal away, on her lap."Its like a demon howering in my mind all day long, wanting to break out, only that is no demon, its my mind, and my dark desires that want out".And he looked down on the floor, and whimperd.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Regina knew what he meant. She then began to feel bad for him./ She knew that he had his demon's he could never get rid of. They can only be satisfied. She patted his back and gave him a warm smile.
"Calm down....and dont think of it. Is there any way you are able to take your mind off of it?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Nergal looked at her." I dont know, as I have never fought my mind Regina, I just give in like a week man, and do what it says to me, and thats why, you now have a werry sore butt Regina". Whimperd Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Regina gave a small laugh at that. "Well you managed it for thousands of years. What did you do then?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm

And he looked down."Then I spanked horses instead Regina".He looked at her."Its the truth, I was known as the dark shadow then".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Regina had a comical face with her jaw on the ground. She had the very strong notion to laugh.....but...her mind and soul stopped it. She was surprised on how things were for him in the past, she could see it being a small problem.
Regina with Nergal's still on her, stood and went to the den.
She thought the lock down was giving the room a dark a depressing feel. So she sat on the porch. Though it was still chilly and snow still sat outside, it was a bright and nice day out.
She then gave a sigh. She knew what his answer was going to be...and she also did not want to ask.
"What else is there you like? You know besides beatings?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"I like honesty, valor".And he looked at her." I like all of this, the company of friends, and my new life, and your presence Regina, only wish I was a better man myself Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Regina gave a soft smile and rubbed her hand on the back of his neck.
"You are....and getting better everyday."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

And Nergal smiled, and licked her behind the ears, and looked into her eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Regina gave a passionate kiss back and looked out over the snow. The sun reflection....everything looked so happy and peaceful.
But she also knew he was not happy....something seemed to getting at him....from what it looked like to her.
"Hey...is there something still wrong?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 pm

"No i am perfectly fine Regina, I think ill go to my chamber for a while, and rest, I am a bit tired after this day my love, see you later Regina".He said, as he walked slowly towards the door.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Regina let him go and let him take his leave. She then thoght of what she could do. She did not wan to have him walking around not being abe to do much about his needs....and she did not want to be hit anymore....she sat there pondering.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm

And Nergal looked over his shulder, and then whitout saying anything, and snuch out of the door, and walked out of the Inn, and into the snow outside, and smiled, he had told her the truth, so now it was up to her to work it out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Regina was sat with alot on her mind. She could not find out what to think. She then saw Rolego lay next to her. She smiled and laid her head on him and gave a sigh.
"What is the matter?"
Regina gave a childish grunt and pressed her face in Rolego's Pelt.
"It is Nergal....and his..."Issue"." Rolego gave a small chuckle. "That is all you are thinking about?"
Regina looked up with a small glare. She can not take the spankings....one they are random two....they hurt.
Rolego could see this in her eyes as well. "So what are you going to do about it?" Regina grunted agian and buried her face agian in his fur.
"I dont have a clue. He spanked horses as a was to get it out of his system....and no...I wont buy a horse to let him do that to." Rolego laughed at that. He could not believe what he was hearing.
Helena was on the other side listening....and giggling with Alana who was with her.
"So? He is yours the two of you should be able to work it out."
"It is complicated...you would not understand."
"Ahem?"
Regina remembered that he is a morph..."Yeah...right?"
"What if......he had met someone knew?"
Regina gave a wierd look at Rolego...trying to figure out what h meant.
"I mean like this. He has his beating problems right?"
Regina gave a curious nod.
"Well...everything has a limit...demon or not. You just have to make him sick of it....make it into a job for him rather than a want."
Regina thought about it....but....how?
"How am I going to do that? I dont want to be beaten!! I have been flogged before!!" Rolego dragged Helene and Alana out of their spot and smiled...."They will help..."
There was a awkward moment for Alana and Helena.
"NA NI!?"
Rolego gave a funny smile.
"Yes...you are going to help."
Rolego then went and followed Nergal's scent...to make sure he was not nearby.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm

And Nergal looked out over the wast horizon, he wanted to change, and looked up after one star, that they knew as the dog star."Why cant I just be like the others hm". He giggled, and looked at the dog star intently .
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum