FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 20 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Malty gave an Annoyed glare.
"I know. I I dont Think Rolego had lived it down yet." Malty did however give a small chuckle. He saw how Rolego reacted....there was nothing gay in that.
Rolego was still scoffing and gurgling in the bathroom. Alana was with him as well as Chrystal....they both were laughing.
MAlty then pointed a paw out the door.
"See? I think he as straight as can be at the moment. None the less. He would rather do that in his forms than himself.....he knew that."
Helena and Regina both gave a small grin....Well...at least you got what you wanted right?
Malty gave a nod. Regina rolled her eyes.
"Well from what I am standing you have also been doing the same....with Helena's help." Malty licked his lips to see that he still had gobs of toothpaste on his lips...."Yes....though I did get what I want.....it was bitter sweet."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm

"And all I got was a bath".Looks down on the floor, then burst out laughting." I am a straight one to Malty, so no need to fear me, that ill come sneaking on you one night, when your asleep, but it would be funny even so".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Regina looked at Nergal when he was on the floor and gave him a glare. She then gave him a hard kick to the ribs. The three looked at Nergal....all with the same look.

Did....you even think of what we had just said to you? Helena looked a lot more upset than the others.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:17 pm

"Why in the ribs, were I am most sore umph".He looked at Regina whit sad eyes. "you dont know how much I am hurting right there, its so tender".He dident want to talk about the other stuff, and laid down for a while, to catch his breath back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:22 pm

( Hey I will BRB. I have to see my work schedule.)
Malty closed his eyes in total disappointment. Regina took Malty and made her look at her.
"Please...dont look like that. This is Nergal we are talking about...." She gave Malty a small hug.....then looked down at Nergal with sad and disappointed look...
"Why do you have to disrespect everyone? Especially my dad's?" Regina was to sad to be mad....she was on the verge of just yelling however. To her....Nergal is like a wall...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:24 pm

(NVR MIND. I dont have work today....yay!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Looks up at Regina."How do you think I have made it this far in my life Regina, meybe by being a good boy, and open to everything, no Regina, I will do my best to change myself, but I lost my childhood, I never had any childhood, and I want somthing of it, I cant go and waste it, and just be a good boy, and not live my puppie hood, I havent had it easy, and neighter has any of you, but I always look on the bright side of it all, and look what it has gotten me Regina,I have a happy life now, whit my friends, I am what I am, but ill try my best to change".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Rolego was listening in.
But when he heard what Nergal said he burst in through the door.
"WOAH!!! No you are not!!...Okay look. Dont change who you are!! Just think!...That is all Want!! Rolego was now in his biped form and was shaking Nergal funnily.
"Nergal...ok yes it was bad that you said that to Malty and me, but it does not mean you have to change at all...just think before you say. I like your atitude. As well as MAlty. Just think....Alright?"

Rolego then looked at Regina....who seemed to look pretty guilty for kicking Nergal in the ribs....Helena was crying by now...
"Too much for her huh?...Well...do you understand?" Rolego made himself sound like a school teacher....trying to make everyone at least smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:55 pm

"no I dont understand why, you do not spank me, when I do somthing bad, towards you or anyone else for that matter, that is what my mom and dad would have done back then".And he looked at Relego and smiled."They are in you, so you should have some of that to, that cakyness about to spank children, and so on".Giggled Nergal, and looked up at Rolego."They said it was the only way in and to learn me to behave".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Rolego made a small snort and smiled...."That is when you were a kid. You are older than I and you call me dad.....i dont know why.....but you do. You are now coming to an age where many people dont even hit you any more....they either get grounded...or get some privilege taken away."
Rolego patted the top of Nergal's head...with a fatherly grin...probably from Hellfire.
"You can keep your attitude and your ways....but when it comes to some points in time....you will just to act like your age. I dont want to stop you from gaining your childhood back."

Rolego than turned to Malty who still sat in Regina's arms. Regina still had the same guilty look which said everything. Rolego then turned to Nergal with a grin...."See?...now is a time for you to show that you can be. Talk to Her....Make her feel better."
Rolego was back in his wolf form and nudged Nergal toward Regina.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

And Nergal patted Rolego´s head, and then he dashed after Regina, took her hand, and littely pulled her towards the coach, and sat her there."Sit there Regiona, if you move just an inch away from were you are, your rump will be in truble, have a made myself clear".And he got into the kitchen, and worked like everything would brake down in there, but then he came out whit coco putting, and cream on it, and gave it to Regina, and a crystal glass of red wine." There you are Regina, enjoy and be glad".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Rolego gave a small look of confusion as did Regina....she did however eat the pudding....but with sly swallows. Malty and Rolego sat next to each other....looking at her as she ate....she still felt pretty guilty. Though the treat was a good way of showing how he was.....it was not enough.

Rolego padded next to Nergal and gave him a small nod and shake of his head. Nergal just had a little more to do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 pm

And Then Nergal went to her, and laid himself on her lap as a puppie."I am so sorry, that I did make you do that to me Regina".And he looked at her whit his tounge out, and then he licked her nose."See Regina, I am not mad at you,I am only sorry, that I cant be more of a man, than I am Regina, please forgive me Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Right as he finished her face was in his chest. She held a grand smile though it was hidden. Malty and Rolego had taken Helena out of the room...she was still crying.
Regina after a few moments took her face out and gave a kiss to his nose.
"Thanks....and I feel sorry for kicking you....I forgotten about the past you had."
She began to pet and scratch Nergal behind the ears. Feeling both happy and anxious. She then lead him into the halls.
Rolego and Malty then gave a nod of acceptance to Nergal.
"See?...that was not so hard." Malty said this with so much sarcasm it seemed to make oceans....Helena had just finished wiping her tears away...
Alana was with the kids. Helping them pack. as well as Chrystal and the misses.

The kids however were asleep.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 pm

"Malty dont let me get your ass, as you know I am much older than any of you,I can do so you know, and it wont be a plesant meating, have I made myself clear big bad wolfie".Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:37 pm

The entire hall looked at each other....and everyone laughed.
Rolego and Malty laughed harder. They could not believe what they were hearing. Regina giggle at first....but she was laughing just the same as Helena. It was not able to be contained.

"Well...."Dad"... Dont forget whose roof you are living under!" Malty said with alot of pride.
Rolego then smiled when he stopped laughing and walked to Nergal. He gave a play punch to his shoulder.

At the same time he left to see the kids. followed by Helena and Malty. Regina and Nergal were both alone agian.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:39 pm

"So Regina, what do you think hm".He looked at her and smiled,and then he walked into her chamber, and looked at her whit a smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Regina sat with damp clothes and fur and was getting cold. She did not think at first it would be a great time to do that....but...just to be close would be enough.
She gave a small nod with a small smile. She did not really know how to approach this.....she did not know if she was ready or not....or even wanted to... she sat on the bed however. Extremly unsure.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

And Nergal moved to the bed too."As I said in there,I will not force you into anything Regina, but we can hug each other and so on, in the bed, and make love, if you want to, but I want to hug you".And he gave her a big hug, and was out of his clots, and licked her lips."But I wont penetrate you, whitout your aproval Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm

(..wow....)
Regina gave a small fidgit when he said that. He made it sound bad....which also made her mind even set on being who she was. But she did pretty much melt in his arms. She felt alot better. But...of course. Alana and Helena....the now investigators..were pretty much eavesdropping on them.

The two almost puked.
"What did he say?" The two were walking away talking girl talk about the situation....and they both did not want to be caught....not now. It has only been a few minutes...and they were already waist deep.

Well what do we do now?....with we knowing of their....or rather...HIS thoughts....should we tell? Alana shook her head no...she did not want to be the one caught and tortured by Regina when she told told anyone...Nergal would probably kill her.

"No...we should probably keep this to ourselves.....I dont want to be Wolf kibble." She shivered a little of the thought.

Regina could slightly hear the two....and she gave a small laugh....helping her think about something else. Extremly thankful. "Nergal...may I ask you something?" Regina spoke very small.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:03 pm

"Ofcurse you mey Regina, what is trubeling you Regina". asked Nergal, and looked at Regina, whit a smile, they were cowerd.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:12 pm

She was more frightened by the fact that he did want to have it. But she wanted to be sure on what he wanted. Was it she? Or was it what she could bring?
"Why are you so excited about that?" She made a small chuckle." To me, it is almost like that is all you want."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:20 pm

"what do you mean Regina, all I want, is to you to be happy Regina, and I want you to be happy and safe, I want to be the man, that you love, and look up too, I dont want you to be my slave Regina".He looked deeply into her eyes, and licked her nose."And belive me, I only want to love you, and be the best for you, that I can be,I am not a raper Regina".He looked at her and smiled." I only want you to be happy".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Regina then relaxed....in fact so relaxed she almost considered doing what he wanted. But she she did give him half of what he wanted.
She just began to kiss him....but it slowly began to evolve and change....it made her feel diffrent...like before...but it still was not enough to make her do so.
But she opened her eyes to see that she had him on his back already....it supised her how fast....and how easy it was. But she continued. Not caring anymore.

(I am going to run to the store real fast. So it is up to you this time Comrade....nothing graphic though. Dont want the forum shut down. lol. Brb)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:32 pm

And Nergal smiled, and licked her lips, and gave her a long warm kiss, and looked at her whit pasion in his eyes, and licked her trout, and grommed her chest, and rubbed her bossoms, while she laid on him, and he was smiling all over, while she was on him, and he giggled, and looked after Regina, she realy enjoys this love play, he could see, and he trust her into his body warm soft furr, and was smiling. "You like Regina".He whisperd in her ears, while he gave her a gently spankade to.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum