FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 34 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 am

And he gulped, and looked at her."My name is Cafal Jessica, nice to meet you".He smiled at her and boved.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Jessica gave a small laugh as she watched him gulp. It was a very funny sight for her to behold.
"Aw...what is the matter with you? Did I say something?"
She was playing with him a little bit. It was something to not pass up on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:54 pm

And Cafal looked at her and smiled".No you have done nothing wrong Jessica".And he stroked her hair away from her eyes, and smiled."And yes my name is Cafal Jessica".He said and kissed her lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Jessica looked at him with a grin and giggled a little.
"Well then how do you do? It is not normal for ones to be up at 3 in the mourning."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

"Me I am just doing fine".He sighted, wuldent talk about the thing he had done, and the great sacrifice.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Jessica could see right through him...she tilted her head to the side a little and placed a finger at the tip if his nose.

"Trust me...you are not getting by me. What is your problem?"

She was not speaking so kind now. She had a a demanding tone...it was still kind but it still carried a powerful tone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

he looked away."No its Nothing Jessica".If she wanted to know, she had to kick it out of him, becurse he was quite stubborn when it came to it, and looked at the floor, and not at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Jessica gave a small snooty look...but she soon smiled and raised herself and sat right on his lap just as he sat.
She was not fearful of doing this...it was like a normal thing with her. She was never humiliated or embarassed...and lacks privacy...so this was normal.

She played with his hair...

"Why wont you tell me?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm

And he looked at her."Becurse it is to painfull to tell".He laid his head on her shulder, and soaked it."I am sorry Jessica".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Jessica for some reason not being used to this kind of closuer....did what she knew...she simply gave him a small hug.

"Hey dont worry about it. I was just curious! There is no need to feel sad about it. I should have shut my mouth. There is nothing for you to feel sorry about."

She gave him a kiss on his head like a mother did for her child and held his face like he was her son by blood. It was a strange moment for her. She did not get this kind of treatment growing up.

"Can I do anything to make you feel any better?"

((I have to go comrade. You rest well alright?))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:42 pm

And he looked at her, and smiled, and gave her a great hug." Thanks mom".He said, and licked her lips, and looked into her eyes.

((yeaps ok my friend you sleep well to when you turn in))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Jessica took the hug and hugged back.
"Aw...you found out about me! I guess my motherly ways gave myself away." She said while looking at the stars as the sun began to make them disappear."
"Hmm...so what do you think? You know not being who you are anymore? Does it hurt knowing you cannot go back unless you die again?"
This thought for some reason ate at her mind like termites...she wanted to do whatever she could to make sure he had not regret. Cause in these times...it could kill.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

And he looked at her and smiled."As long I have you and Nergal, I will not Regret anything ".He said and looked at her."Becurse I know you and Nergal love me, for who I am, I am a Fel, but I am not an Evil one".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Jessica gave a small giggle with a small sly grin while she coked her head to Cafal.
"You are so strange. I also know that there are more things about you now than ever before. But...about this Fel thing...since you have lost your wings...are you still considered who you are? You are now mortal again."
Jessica looked at him resting her arms and hands on the windowsill and her chest on his legs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 am

And he stroked her back, while murring, and looking at her beautiful features, and smiled."No I have not realy no, so I am a human or say a mortal being now, so I must stop thinking about my Fel heritage from my father and mother, I know Ill see them again in the halls above, I only hope that the sacrifice was worth somthing".He looked at Jessica now, he had said it while stroking her back."You opned me like a book Jessica".He smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:06 pm

She gave a small laugh as she looked back to see him stroking her back. It was a funny feeling but it was not too bad. It was not bad enough to make he feel uncomfy.

"Well I have too find things out about you...you are part of thins family." She said as she began to sit up.

"Well I am about to go to bed. You know you can come with me too one of the room that has two beds. It is bad for you if you just stay up. Anything could happen."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm

"Yeah that is true Jessica".He looked at her, and let her go from his embrace, and looked at her, and took her hand."You leed the way Jessica".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm

She felt her hand being held and she gave a small chuckle.
"Okay. I forgot that you never been here before."
She then began to walk with now her arm locked in his and with her head on his shoulder. She lead him up the stairs and into the second master room. With two huge beds. One for her and one for him.
"Well now..." she patted his shoulder with her hand and looked up at him.
"We only have enough hours....just rest up. I dont know if you are tired or not from you experienced."
She let him go and took off her top jacket and long sleeved shirt and threw them on the front edge of the bed,, and then crawled into the bed on the right.
She then rolled herself over on her side back to Cafal.
"Just sleep however you want....just be comfortable. I will show you the inn later on today...and surprise many people."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 pm

He smiles, and closes his eyes, and and fall asleep, becurse he is so werry tired, and crls up to a cute little ball.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Jessica after a few moments again opened her eyes and looked over to see Cafal curled up in a ball on the other bed. She then rolled back over to look at him while he rested....but had a strangely heavy heart. She again was powerless to stop something that could have been fixed. She went slowly into a dark depression. Not really being able to break out of it.

She then tried to sleep and she did...but had the look of her sadness still on her face.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:21 pm

And Cafal waked up, and looked after Jessica".Now you look so werry sad, what is it, you looked so much alive when you came to me the first Time Jessica ".Cafal said, and went to her, and stroked the hair away from her eyes, who were teary.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Jessica opened her eyes with some look of sadness still at Cafal.
"I am just getting some memories back...it is just...that....I again was powerless to stop something before it began...and it feel like failed as a mother/father figure. I dont whether or not I am doing my job correctly...and I cannot shake the feeling that I cannot fulfill my duties."
She after a moment looked back down to the bed she was laying on...not feeling any better that the one she thought she failed...was in front of her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Ah come on mom, you must look at the bright side, I am still alive and here with you now Jessica, you should be glad, and I love you, you came for me, even its the first time I have seen you, you took me under your wings".Smiled Cafal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Jessica looked up at him with her eyes...but did not feel any different.
"Thanks...but it still hurts knowing this."
She then turned herself over again with her heat seemingly heavier than last....as she turned fully over she was crying as quiet as she could...but let her sniffs leak out into the air.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:37 pm

"AAWW Jessica, what can I do to make you more happy mom, Its sad to see you like this, there was nothing you could do to stop me, it was foretold in the profecies, that this would happen mom, so there was nothing you could do".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum