FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 18 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 pm

And Nergal sat on his chair, and looked at her."Your so beautyful, when you blush like that Dallana, you truely are".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Dallan turned her head to NErgal and slowly looked up to his face.
She was still red....
"You think so?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:11 pm

"Yeah I do".His blue eyes bore right throuhgt her Golden eyes, and he smiled, and went over to her, and stroked her chin, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Dallana...almost Melted at his gaze.
She never really had this happen to her before....and it felt great.....
"Thanks....not many people would say that tom me....or at least have the guts to say it."
She gave a small chuckle and took his hand......
"I guess...since I am going to be here for a few weeks.....I would like to know a little more about you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:19 pm

And he sat himself on her lap, he was quite light in his waight, and he looked at her."Ask, and I shall answer as good as I can".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Dallana gave a small smile and placed her arms around his waist. and wore a smile...not being so nervous.
"JUst tell me what I need to know...and I will tell you what you need to know about me."
(I have to go now comrade. I have work. Rest well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm

"What you need to know about me, hm I am a shape shifter most of all, I have meny shapes, and all of them are nice, and then I have my spanking pro, that is stinging for you, and others, other than that, I am just a fluffy guy". He changed back to his Puppie self, and snuckled on her lap, into a round ball of furr.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:49 am

Dallana gave a short giggle as he balled up on her lap and snickered. She gave long pets down his spine and played with his tail a little and gave a nice pat to his side.
"Well that will do for now.....well...I am usually shy around knew people. I tend to get nervous when stared at periods of time....I am usually very clumsy but I do keep myself in shape by running every mourning and go to the barracks with Cassandra every once in a while to train with th soldiers. She found me Helena during the cleansing of the city I was in. Cassandra took us all into the forest and taught me everything I know. I now live on my own and work as a waitress. I was thinking about working here cause she lives and works here and most of my friends come here as well....but it has been a long time since I have met here....and I found it odd that she had not changed one bit.....anyways....I mastered the way of using the bow and arrow as well as some magic....I dont use magic alot though...I like bow and arrow more."
She felt comfy talking about herself. She only spoke this way to Cassandra when she was found by her and through letters.
"I came to know about you in a few of her letters...that is how I began to know about you....and your problems."
Both Cassandra and Rolega were peering around the corner....Rolega was excited and happy as she could be...Cassandra well....she sat proudly Mainly because NightRain and Hellfire Both were seeing there son getting what he needed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 am

And Nergal laid on her lap murring, like a little puppie while he was geting stroked down his spine, he loved it, and he giggled and looked up at her, when she played whit his tail, and then he eiped cutely when she patted his side, and licked her nose, and he was listening to her." You dont need to be shy around me.Hm what about my life, I was an assassin Dallana, I worked whit knifes and Killed people in cold blood, but then they found me, and this is what I have become Dallana, you knew me as Nergal the Shadow spawn, were you came from".He looked at her whit a sad look, and tears came on his sides of his face." I am sorry, I should not talk about my past like this, I am no more that being Dallana".He looked at her, remembering her fathers dead eyes, he looked just like her,but he said nothing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Dallana gave a giggle as Nergal licked her and listened a little more to his story. She grew a small smile while she listened to that what he was and what he became. But her smile wilted he told her his nickname.
Her eyes went to total fear....and she almost wanted to stand. She knew that name....it was the name of the one who took her father away from her.
But she again looked down at Nergal and looked at him in the eyes.....she could easily see the pain in his eyes....and she could also see that he knew what he was doing.....Dallana with a small drips of tears easily wipped them away...and tried to smile.
"Nergal....for years....I have been trying to find the one who killed my father...." She was unknowingly beginning to bury her nails into Nergal's pelt...
"But....I cannot do that know since I have you in my presence.....I cant see you doing that to my father.....but if you did...."
She tried to keep her composer....but she found it impossible. Her fathers killer was the one she had on her lap and whom she thought was a great person. She almost exploded with tears....but what she did was place her hands on her face covering her eyes, but even that did not stop the tears from slipping from her hands.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:00 pm

"Now you know my past life". Sighted Nergal heavely, and looked up at her beautyful Golden eyes."And I am so sorry for what I did".He began to cry like a baby, he culdent hold it in himself anymore, he just culdent, he had been a cold blooded killing machine, and he deserved to be punished for all the killing´s that he had done, and the only thing he could do was cry, and cry.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Dallana was taking it hard....very hard. But when she took her hands away from her eyes she watched and listened to Nergal cry, She could now see that even though he did what he did....he was in great pain....and pure anguish. Dallana then reached down and lifted Nergal's chin. She wore a teary smile....
"But....My father taught me something....no matter who a person is or how bad they usually are....treat them as if they were your own...and forget the past no matter what has happened for it can greatly affect your future."
She wiped her eyes and used her thumb to wipe the tears of Nergal's away as well.
"I have forgiven you way before I knew who you were.....I just wanted to know why?....Why my dad?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Looks up Dallana."You know of the General in your barracks, were your Cassandra was, and you to was training, that General was my boss, and ordred those killing´s, and if I did not do as he said, it would cost me great deel of pain, if you want to know more, ask Cassandra, I cant speak of it Sorry".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 pm

Dallana remembered the general well. And she despised him.....since she was the only female in her squad, she was usually asked for "favors" in which she declined. Even the general himself did that and that same day she was sent off for a mission....and she was captured.
"That...bastered.....where is he now?"
Dallana had the look of pure rage in her eyes.....she now knows why she was captured and why his father was assassinated.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

"he is in the everlasting Firers of Hell, when the spirit of the Assassin left me, he took the General whit him".And he gave her a kiss.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Dallana did not need not here anymore....with her eyes and body beginning to relax now....she had no grudge....she now knows that the General is now gone forever.....and she will never have to see his face again. Dallana then looked down at the ball of fuzz on her lap.
As she did she got the kiss and she turned really red really fast. She then ducked her head away and tried to wipe her tears away....but could not stop the tears from flowing...she was so happy she could not place in words. She now felt at ease and gave a kiss to Nergal's forhead.
"Thank you for telling me....now I know the one I now care for is not responsible."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Nergal smiled, and looked up at her, and changed back to his real self, and still sat on Dallana´s lap, and used his tumbs to dry her tears of whit." But I am shure, he is glad now that your well Dallana, Ill take care of you now, I give you my word on it".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Dallana took those words in and then laid her head squarely in his chest...She did not need to know anymore....she knew more than enough.
"Thank you.....I can finally put my mind to rest..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm

And he smiles, and grased her back gently, whit his long claws, making shure not to brake skin, but good enought to give a hard scrach, he loved to do this, and she ought to like it to, and he laid his head on her shulder.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm

She felt the claws go against her skin and gave a small shake. It did not hurt and it was not comfortable. But...for some reason she let him do so....she could not say her thanks enough so she placed her arms around him and hugged him and closed her eyes smiling.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 pm

And he niped at her ears, and giggled, being a little playsick now, to making her want to spank him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Dallana gave a short giggle and gave a long lick from his throat to the tip of his chin more as a joke.
She gave another giggle and buried her face back in his chest...not believing what she just did....she turned a little pale due to it....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 pm

"What is there Dallana, you seem a little pale".He gigled and smiled up at her, and giggled."Has my pet done somthing bad".He asked whit a silly voice,and kissed her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:01 pm

While her face still in his chest she gave a small giggle and shook her head.
She then looked up with sweet eyes.
"Have I?"
Dallana, after doing what she did, she felt more comfortable around Nergal...and she was beginning to come out of her shell a little. She was surprised though. She thought it was going to take longer to get to know him....but in actuality he and she already had qualities that matched.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:08 pm

And Nergal looked at her, and smiled."That we have to see".And he rose up, and bent her over his knee, and rubbed her rear, and gave it gently swats, and giggled, and played whit her tail root.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum