FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 35 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 pm

"Prophecies..."
Just that word....made her mind grow in both anger and sadness...till after a few moments...she snapped..
"I am getting tired with all of these Prophecies!! I am tired of not being able to do anything!! I try to keep everyone here and happy...but every time I try to do something.....anything..." She was sitting up now....and clenched the blankets around her....and tears were slowly beginning to pour from her.
"I cant stop it.....i cant protect anything or anyone...I....I Just...." She then covered her face....she did not make any noises..but her cries mentally could be heard for miles....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 pm

And Cafal came over to her, and took her hard towards himself, hugged her."Let it all go out Mom, just let it go, you will have it much better afterwards".He had her head resting on his shulder, carissing her back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Jessica soon also did the same to him she did not want to seem weak...she tried to hold it in as long as possible....but soon it began to leak out....at first small winces then whines....then it just began to grow to an all out cry...it was a few minutes...but...for some reason in his hold...security began to grow again and her spirit was beginning to peace itself together....then...she slumped over...fast asleep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 pm

And Cafal petted her back, and laid her back in her bed, and tugged her well in, he almost felt like her dad, but said nothing, only kissed her forhead, and stood by the window.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 pm

The next day came along...and Jessica rose from her sleep. She felt her face around her eyes dried out from her crying last night....thinking of what happened almost brought her right back into her state of depression till she remembered what Cafal said. She let a small grin on her face and began to look around for Nergal or Cafal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Cafal had gone on a journey with Nergal."So glad to have found me again, I know you have been looking for me since you left that general of your, he was an werry evil man".Nergal looked at him." Yeah its good to have you back Cafal, I missed you so".Their tails curled each others, and they smiled at each other." I am glad to have you back Cafal,I am also glad to have you".They bouth hugged.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Jessica had saw them when this happened and let out a comical laugh. But she regained her self just in time to remember that no one was able to know who she really was cause her scent and power was entirely different. So she placed her clothes back on and walked down the stairs.

"Well hello Cafal...who is your friend?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 pm

"His name is Nergal mom, I hope your not to grumpy, I left without waking you first".Said Cafal with a inosent smile."Have you meet the rest of the family".Asked Cafal, he dident feel safe as a former Fel.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Jessica gave a nod and turned into Rolego and gave a howl.

Everyone bu the staff came down the stairs all tired and looking great and looked at Rolego as he smiled at the foot of the stairs and each gave him a smile back an hug.

"Okay is see that everyone is up and energized so it might be dangerous to tell you this." Rolego took his tail and pull Cafal to his side.

"This is Cafal....another addition to the family...as you may already know." The room gave a nod....
"Good....but....he and I have something to tell you."

Alana, Regina, Malty, Dallana and Chrystal listened in.

"He is a Felmount."

The room fidgited...and they all looked at the spectical...and then back at Rolego....Regina and Alana was immediately up first....

"What! Arre you crazy those things almost killed you already!!1 Why do you want one in our home!!??"
Both Alana and Regina gave hard eyes to both of them...Malty and Chrystal also gave them a hard look...Dallana....well was spooked...cause she did not know Rolego could talk yet....and that alone moved her.

Rolego placed his paw up...and the girls quit their rioting.
"No....he is different...he is not from the seal or from the mages that created them."
The girls gave him an odd stare..."What are you talking about...we were all taught even you that the Fel's were created by the dark Apostals and the Akroun. How are you so easily tempted to-"
Rolego snapped back with both rage and sadness in his voice.
"Because he helped us seal the demons you know!! He also risked his very being to make sure the seal was closed!..."

The girls and the others looked at him through both confused and still angered eyes...but the look degraded rapidly..

Malty was soon up and looked at the so called..."Fel" of a Mortal.

"What do you say about this? My friend was almost killed by Fel's before....so what makes you so much diffrent?"
Malty's voice was calm and understanding...but was also curios and weary...

(( I have to go now Comrade. You rest well and have fun!!))

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:57 pm

And Cafal Looked at Malty."I think my eyes shpould say lot about your question alone um Multy was your name, look at them, I am meybe mortal, but my eyes are still Azure blue, is any FelĀ“s eyes you seen from that seal Blue eyed, no I dident think so, and yes I am Fel, but I am of the true Fel Malty, we mey be Enemies, but we have our honor and valour, so until those FelĀ“s are away and gone, my kind will stand by your side, but they have moved as ."He looked at them, as tears began to swell up."We did the ultimate sacrifice to seal the gate, we sacrificed our own planet to help to seal the seal from this side, I am sorry, I cant talk more of it, as my mind is swelling with sorrow and loss of the thing we had to do, I will never see our green and lush planet ever again, so I dont think we should look at each others like Enemies anymore, atlest not us Light FelĀ“s".

((Ah ok my friend see you tomorrow))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Malty looked at Rolego with a sense of shock.
"What did you do?"
ROlego gave a nod. "He sacrifced his own wings to make the pain stop...thought he pain is still there...and the seal on my chest still stands...it was so much worst then than now."
Malty walked to Rolego and looked from his eyes to his chest. Yes the seal was there and still blinking...but the purity of it was now greater than before.
Malty then gave a sight and looked with his eyes at Cafal.
"Well now that I know and see is true...I say my thanks. But...I know that you still carry the name Fel. I see that I can trust you...but I will still keep an I on you. Light or dark you still carry the name and that enough is good enough for me...and seemingly them to be cautious."
He pointed to see the now less angered faces of the others. The girls all Looked at Cafal with a higher demenor. Alana then stepped forward and gave a small hug.
"I want to say sorry for what I said earlier. I just sometimes dont always trust what I see. You helped my brother when he needed it when I was or anyone else besides you and Nergal was there....and that also is enough to make me trust you. I just want to say sorry if I do get un-nerved by who you are....but I know from the past..." She looked at Rolego.."that I can look past that."
ROlego gave a small grin as well as Malty to both Alana and Cafal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

And Cafal looked at Alana."I am sorry that I cant show my true form anymore, then you would not be in this doubht Malty, but I do understand you, yes I am Fel, and I am proud of being a Fel to, we are not those FelĀ“s that were created, we are the FelĀ“s that has lived beyond time itself, and before the creation of time itself, as you know it ".Sighted Cafal."But I am young, I am now only 26 years old".Smiled Cafal and looked at Alana.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Rolego tilted his head to the side...
"wait then how long have you been Nergal's master?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:14 pm

For meny years now, but not that kind of master, its more like a Master Pet kind of master".Said Cafal and licked NergalĀ“s hair, and Nergal began to murr, and sat on CafalĀ“s lap.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Rolego looked at the two of them and gave a warm smile.
"Gosh it is so good to be back here....I really missed you guys." The others began to gather and all...every single one of them tackled him....enough to knock the air out of him. But it was more of a playful thing that just brute pain....all of them were laughing, crying, and talking about the journey.

But all of their questions ended on the seal which still blinked on his chest. He nor Malty had an answer. It was cooky.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:35 am

Nergal sat on Cafals lap, and looked at him and licked his muzzle." I am so glad that I found you back, but I am sad for what you had to do to get that seal sealed again, and that you lost you so beautiful being, that you was, you can nerver turn back to what you was before can you Cafal,no I cant my love, I am glad that I have you are here with me again Nergal, it would be so hard for me to accept my fate, if it was not for you Nergal".He hugged Nergal hard up against his chest, and smiled at Nergal."I Love you my pet,I love you to Master Cafal". He said, and they bouth kissed tenderly.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 am

Rolego and Malty both soon went up into their rooms and laid on their beds. Both extremely tired from the day.
"Rolego...if the seal was destroyed....why do you still have that seal on you? It makes not sense."
Rolego gave a small sigh. He did not know. If the Fel's were destroyed with the seal he would be freed of this cursed thing.
"I know....but even i dont know why it is still there. But I do know that we will figure it out soon. We have too. If it is possible for the Fel's to come back through a different source...we need to stop it before it is to late."
Malty gave a small nod. He knew the risks involved in this. Now it seems like everyday something else is in their way....it was getting very stressful for both him and the others.
Rolego looked at his friend with a smile...and then looked back at the door to see Alana and Regina there yawning...and being tired again. Rolego and Malty both rolled on their backs and Alana and Regina laid on them. Alana on Malty and Regina on Rolego.
After their yawns and saying goodnight....and their kisses. They went to rest...all being slightly less fearful.

Dallana was looking out of a nearby window in her and Nergal's room...she heard what Nergal said to his "Master"...and she was...slightly on edge because of it...it messed with her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Nergal came into Dallana, and looked at her." I am sorry, if I did somthing wrong Dallana, but he is my master Dallana, and I am his pet".He looked at her." I am sorry to disapoint you, but I do love you werry much to".He said and looked at her, and dident realy know what to do about this problem.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Dallana gave a short sigh as she looked at him and laid her head down on the bed. With a slight feeling of sorrow for some reason. She did not know why...maybe cause that she was trying to understand something she had been in before....this master thing was...well.... weird...

"ok....I understand...It is just that I have been owned before....and...well...I just dont like the sound of it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:05 pm

"I do understand you Dallana, but my Master is a good one, even if he likes to spank me now and again, for being Naughty".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm

She gave him a funny coy look.
"Is that what your mother is for?"
She gave a small giggle after saying this and stood and tranced her way into Nergal's chest hugging him.
"I missed you...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

"I missed you to Dallana".He said and gave her a hard hug, almost drowning her in his long furry chest, and smiled." I dont know what I would do without you".And he touhgt,and Cafal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Dallana gave a swarm smile knowing that she was there and actually getting this close again. For some reason it seemed so much longer than it was.
"Hmm...same here..."
She pulled her head back just enough to see his face and gave a small smile...feeling the security come back to her...
"What now....I heard the story about the seal....so...what now? My friend still has the seal still resting on his chest...and where is Cassandra? Why did she not come back?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:06 pm

"Ah she must be here somewere, I am quite shure of, she had only a little erand to make, I hope you can Accept that I am CafalĀ“s to Dallana, or ill have to leave him, becurse I love you so much, you do have a good heart my love".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Dallana gave a small smile.
"you do what you think you need to do...I dont to get in the way of your decision."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: