FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 36 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm

"I dont know what my mom says to that Ren, but I would be happy, if she would say yes to that, and have you instead".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Ren let Night out and Night was off the bat looking at Ren with stern eyes. but then smiled....

Thank you....I know he would try to remove it sooner or later like he was as a pup when he was younger. I would felt the shock as well. She giggled But the tattoo will have to stay. I will also will be keeping an I eye on him.
And with that Ren moved to Nergal and pulled the collar off. It shocked for a hot second but when it was off it turned into a mist.
Night gave a small hug to Nergal....but had a sad look in her eyes.
I dont think I have apologized yet. And if I did...I want to say that I am sorry again. About my fit earlier.....I should not have out you through to much....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 pm

"Its ok Mom, I wasent to good myself".He licked his mother´s lips." I am sorry to Night, I wont do it again, that I said to you, was bad, and I am so sorry now, that I said it".Sobbed Nergal." I dident think before it came out, I am so sorry momy, you try your best to learn me, and be my mentor, and I always ruin everything before you even have turned you back to me, please momy forgive me, for everything".

((night my friend,I must go to bed now))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Night looked at him and held him like she had done when he was young. While his head was down...she turned into her flying wolf form. And she brought her wings about and surrounded him with her feathers and closed them in around him. She also brought her neck around his. She took the full hug of his as well. Ren smiled and left the room.....just as she turned the corner however she bumped into Goldreed who just so happened to watch.....the entire thing.

"Well....look at you." Ren had her arms crossed and gave an annoyed look at him. he simply gave a small pat to her head. Which Ren hates....but loves at the same time. Though she walked upright...she does have her primal urges....she actually rubbed her head in his hand.....Goldreed gave a laugh at that. After a few moments Ren caught on and backed off blushed a little.

"Well...wh...what do you want?" She crossed her arms and stood as straight as an arrow. Very embarassed. Then she was handed a scroll. Goldreed was gone before she even looked up. She opened it to see that it was the clearance need to get to the seal. Ren could not beileve it....so she ran down the stair and full tackle Gold from behind. They both landed with a thud..and Ren with her tail high in the air began to lick Gold Reed clean. Gold found his way out and bolted away.

Then Ren turned to see Malty...who was laughing by now. But then Ren looked at him in the eyes. Malty stopped cold. Then Ren took one step at Malty...he took one back...till Malty was back agianst a wall. Ren leaned in and looked at him in the eyes. She used her sleeper eyes....Malty was now drooling. With a smexy and schoolgirlish tone....spoke to him.

"Aww....are you okay?...you dont look so good....hey could you please get me some water from the kitchen please?" Malty without a words was in the kitchen. Ren sat in the chair and watched as he did so...laughing.
(Alright. Rest well comrade.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm

And Nergal cryied like a child in his mother´s embrace, he culdent belive that he still had the fealing to cry, but he cryied, and cryied, and licked his mother´s lips, and looked at her like a puppie in his best ages, and looked at Night". I am sorry that I have been so bad, if I could, I would change back time".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Night was crying herself. But she was not crying as hard as Nergal. She simply could not fathom the amount of sadness that Nergal had felt. When she heard his words she gave a small look of total concern.
No...no....If you were to change that we would not be here. We both would probably be somewhere else in the world. In a worse body...I cant think that we could have chosen a better cell....but we also could not have asked for better son. You have grown and changed so much. She was now tearing up herself.....she now felt the entire brunt of his sadness plus her own....she was now crying just as hard as Nergal.

She then turned into her normal self but she kept her wings. She held him as close as possible.....bawling with him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm

And Nergal looked at his mom, and smiled." but I dident change at all, I am still as naughty as ever".Giggled Nergal, to get his mother´s mood up." and you and dad were so good to me, even if you two were a pain in the butt". he rubbed his butt, and smiled at Night." I culdent wish for better parent´s".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Night gave a small cracks in her cries with laughter....but....she was to happy and to emotionally compromised to stop crying. But she did however slow her breathing. She gave a few sniffs....and then gave deep sighs.....
Thank you...*Sniff*...Love you son... She said hugging him one last time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 pm

And Nergal gave her a bear hug, that lifted her up from the floor, and kissed her." I love you to mom, and I have forgiven you and dad many years ago".He relised her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Ren came walking in with the now hypnotized Malty by her side. Malty was now like a zombie...Ren stood there with her eyes smiling.
"Guess what we had just gotten from Goldreed?" She extended her hand with the scroll and let it unravel.
"He had just given us the clearance needed to get to the seal. We are now able to go at any time!!!" Ren actually jumped up and down a few times....her energetic self was now breaking out again. But then saw that their eyes were red...."Oh...I...I am sorry Am I intruding?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

"no not at all, we have had our talking Ren, so just come in".He smiled at Ren, and let his finger´s slide down her spine, felt her soft fur.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Ren gave a small cringe of the feel and immediately dropped her eyes...Malty was immediately snapped out of his trance..
"Ok...why am I here and why am I covered in drool?" Ren gave a nervous laugh....but was extremely happy that Malty did not remember. "Umm....you slept walked in here. Its not a big deal really."

Night smiled knowing what she had done. She walked next to Malty and whispered what has happened....MAlty went from confusion...to anger.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!??" Ren went for the door before he could even finish. Night placed a hand on Nergal's shoulder....making sure that he did not follow.
No....let Malty have his way...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

And Nergal giggled, and looked at Ren." its bad to lie you know Ren, it isent nice". He giggled, and looked at Malty."What do you think all that drool comes from".He was having a big grin on his face.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Malty tried get rid of it with no luck. He had it covered from his chin to the middle of his chest. He gave a small grunts and squirms....he did not want to shake.....he would send his spit flying every where.
"........Ren......here......NOW.." Ren turned the corner with her left hand on her right arm..."yes?"
MAlty did not have to say anything......Ren left and came back with a large thick towel....
"Do ...?" Malty gave a small glare....Ren simply sighed....and with a digusted face began to wipe the spit away.
"This is SO Disgusting!!!"
Malty gave a funny smile..."Well you should nt have done that to me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Nergal giggled, hid behind his mom, butt still burning from the last spankade Ren had given him, and he giggled at her, and smiled while she had to dry all the drool from Malty, and he loved to see it, Ren wasent to happy.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

It took forever. The spit actually was deep in the fur and was touching his skin. Ren had to dig it out....Malty was loving every moment. It took about 10 minutes....but it was the longest 10 minutes Ren had ever been through. After it all...her hands and her plush of fur on her chest.....was drenched..
Ren gagged a few times......she was very sick and disgusted.
Malty rolled over and felt his fur....the smell was there but the spit was gone...well most of it....Ren looked like she had been scarred for life....she looked like a mess.
Malty licked her face a s a joke....Ren gave a small moan of being very humiliated.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Nergal Laughted his eyes out at this."Fits you well Ren, and I did nothing, only told the truth".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Ren looked up at him and gave a small then stood and tackled Nergal head on. With drool spray in the area where he once stood Then Ren stood and bolted for the BAthroom. She wanted to get the spit off of her and her clother ASAP!! Not only did it not smell good...it made her want to puke.
She leaped in to the bath/pool with her cloths on.....and stayed underwater......watching the slobber blurs lift off of her.
She only came up for air...."eeeeewwww......" She said.....being very disgusted....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

And Nergal Giggles, and smiles, and jumps in the bath to, and licks Ren´s pelt clean, and lookes at her."Its bad to lie you know".He giggles, and slided a fingeer again down her spine."Let me wash your back Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Ren shivered in the water when he did that. She did not like the touch....it was not to comfortable. She also did not take the licks to happily either.
"Alright....but please dont do that....it feels very different."
None the less he had Regina....and Ren really did not want to feel the hate of Regina.
"Umm...but that is all....alright?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

And Nergal did wash her back, bouth well and good, and then he jumped away from the bath, he did not need a wash.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Ren knew he also had spit on him....and she knew he also needed a bath. So....she still wearing her clothers got out and pointed in the water.
"You know as well as I that you have not bathed in three days....you need one....If you wont listen to me. We will have to get your mother."
She crossed her arms and gave his a quirky smile and a raised eyebrow.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Jumps back in." I am in the bath, pleased now Ren, Ill not do anything that will make you upset Ren".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Ren gave a small giggle out and tossed him a towel and bart of soap.
"Well I will wait for you to get done...dont want to bathe with you that would be diffrent for your mom to see."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

And he laughted hard, and did bate himself, and then he came up, almost as a new wolf, so clean he was, and looked at Ren."So this was it Ren, now I am clean".

((goodnihgt my friend must go to bed now))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum