FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 37 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 am

Ren gave a pat to his head and moved him out of the room. She had to bathe as well. She hated the smell of the spit and as she pushed him the rest of the way out of the room she said,"There is nothing more. Jst make sure That NightRain does not know what we did in the bath...it still gives me chills." She gave a quick chill at the thought.

She then got herself in the water and looked around before.dis robing....she simply sat in the water...it was warm and she was very thankful for the water filter being able to sustain itself. She gave a sigh,closed her eyes and laid her back on the bathroom wall.....but she did however wanted to know how GoldReed found out she needed clearance before she even told anyone....and also...why did he pet her? He knew she had her most primal urges....especially at night.....She shook herself clear of that memory and began to get the smell off of her....it made her gag.

It took some time....and a few relocations in the water...but she came out as clean as a new penny. To her it has been a long time since she had sat in the water as long....about 30 mintues? But the outcome was well worth it. The fur on her skin felt like silk. She was walking through the halls playing with her fur....she was loving the way it felt But then she bumped into Helena....who did not know her....and Ren tried to keep it that way.

"Oh Excuse me I did not watch where I was going....well...I guess a small intro is in need....My name is Ren." Ren extended her hand to Helena who shrunk in her shell a little....Helena still was not to used to new people...Umm....hello. Mine is Helena. Ren tilted her head to the side and gave a small smile. Helena then finally took her hand and shook it. Which also helped Helena calm a little. "Well I have to get going. I need to get back to work very soon." To Ren...work ment that she was going to leave and go "See" Rolego...Helena gave a slight nod and backed out of Ren's way with a smile. Oh...Alright. I will see you later. Ren waved as Helena did and walked out of the door and turned into Cassandra....and walked back in a few Minutes of Monologuing outside.

Cassandra had a sweet smile as she walked to Helena who had already gave a hug before she could sat anything. Cassandra was laughing as she did the as was Helena...Helena's shyness was something unpredictable. "Oh wow....how are you today You are still wearing your pajamas." Helena gave a small grin as she held her head in the middle of Cassandra's chest. She gave a shrug. Cassandra had laid her back on a wall and began to play with Helena's hair...despite she was a vixen...Helena's hair looked like a wild animal was trapped and finally broke free. Cassandra had her female conscious as she began to fix it. Alana and Regina soon came around the corner....both rubbing their eyes and yawning. Cassandra then greeted them....by full blown tackling them. Both Regina and Alana yelped in shock....but then they all laughed a little while they were on the ground. Despite what has happened the past few days....it was as if nothing ever happened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm

And Nergal walked up to his chembers, and looked at the wall, still rubbing his butt, it was still burning red, and he looked at his bed, and laid himself on it, belly first, as he culdent lie on his back, as his butt would totch the bed, he was so sore in his butt, that even the cover´s did hurt him, and he whimperd for himself, and he looked over his shulder, it was still bright red to look at.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Regina walked in laughing cause of the tackle from earlier. But then looked at Nergal and laughed a little harder.
"Well look at you....you look like you been through the worst of it and back. I heard your screams up the stairs.....must have been painful."
She had her hands on her knees and wore and patronising smile.

(Comrade. I have school I will be on later....in about a good 2 hours. So I will see you later.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:54 pm

"yeah, and I asked for it to Regina, I culdent live whit myself, of all the evil that I have done, and just walk as if nothing ever happned Regina, so I asked Ren to give me a good long spanking, of the hard kind, and so she did, and I cant lie on my back now, becurse my butt is still burning". Whimpers, and looks at Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Regina gave a small smile....with a little laughter in her tone.
"Well serves you right. You gave me a nice flogging the last time you had me," She said with a hand on his shoulder. Having her goofy smile.
"I see that you are damp....what did you just get done with doing?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"I have been to a bath Regina".Smiled Nergal, fur nice and slick."Dont you see hm, feel my fur, how clean it is hm".He looked at her and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Regina actually looked at him with a sort of suprise. She had to actually ask him to.....something happened.
"Ok....what else happened. You know you are very reluctant to take a bath....so what made you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 pm

"um Malty was whit Ren´s sleeper´s form, and everything was yeah spit and so on, and it wasent werry nice, when he shook his face".Said Nergal whit a grimace, and looked at Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Regina looked at him blankley for a moment and tilted her head. He ears went crooked....and then gave a giggle....then laughter. The look on Nergal's face made her want to laugh more but it would be more rude than she already was...so after a few seconds she gave a few sighs to calm herself. But then gave a small disgusted look.
"So you got covered in wolf spit?...How lucky you are." She said humerously despite her look.

"What about Ren? What happened to her?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

"I tackled her down, and banged the door on her face, to the bath, and took the bath first."Giggles."It was so totaly worth it, to see her expresion".Has a big grin, and smiles to Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Regina gave a raised eyebrow.....She was not buying it.
"Uh-huh.....now what happened....honestly. I know Ren....she would not be caught so easily."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

"There Happned nothing to us Regina".He said, and laid there in the bed, looking like a closed book.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Regina gave a small puff and sighed. She knew she was going anywhere with this.
"So...I guess you already heard...you know about the seal passage being sent by GoldReed....do you know when we will be leaving?"
Regina asked with a sweet look...not knowing that Rolego was thinking otherwise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

"no I dont know, I only know that he got the seal, and that he is quite tikerish about it to, he dont knows what he wants, I can see that he is quite scared of it all".And then Nergal looked at Regina."And you wont be coming whit us, none of you will Regina". He looked at Regina.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Regina's mind seemed to have a small impolsion on it self.....
"w...What?" She could not understand she knew she was more than capable to handle herself....but What reason did Rolego have to not bring her or the others along!? They have already seen and been through alot already!
"Why...WHY!!??" This is all she could think of...she was was mad,sad,...and so much more. She could almost not fathom what she had just heard.
She now held Nergal and was shaking him a little....she did not know what to think or do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 pm

And Nergal looked at her and smiled."Its allright hon, we dont want anything to happen to you and the others, and please look out".He whimperd." I am still sore you know, so if you want to take it out on somebody, take it to Rolego, not me Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Regina did just that after rubbing the top of Nergal's head she ran up the stairs to see Cassandra sitting on the bed....she looked deep in thought. Malty was sitting next to her as well...He and she both looked like a married couple like they were going through something.....and they were. Both of them....were very terrified of going back. Malty and She both have seen good friends die during the war.....and many more turn to Felmount's.....whom had to be killed....Cassandra held Malty;s head in her chest like if he was a toy bear.

Regina then stepped in....with glassy eyes and a was sniffling before she was fully in the room. Cassandra and Malty both also were crying as well. Cassandra looked up at Regina with glassy eyes and tried to wipe her own tears away in the process.
"Oh...umm...hey Regina...you need anything?" Everyone in the room could hear the quiver in her voice. It was very distinct and sadly noticeable. Regina walked to Cassandra and sat on her shins in front of her....She also took both of Cassandra's hands and looked up with a sad smile.
"Why do you not want me and the other girls to come....you know were are able...why do you think we need to stay here?...please turn to Rolego...Please...." Cassandra without a beat turned to Rolego...his eyes were at the ground and his ears looked like the were going to fall off....he was very depressed and very upset.....he even shook a little as did Malty....they both sat there looking the same...both unable to answer.
"Why...Please tell me."
Rolego and Malty both looked at each other....and looked back at the ground.....Rolego finally answered.
"The Felmount race have been known to be great.....uh....womanizers.....and they raped the women they encountered....We could not risk this for you or the girls..." Regina looked at them with understanding....but still was reluctant to stay. She was welling up with fear and tears....she did not know whether or not to cry or hit them....
"It is okay.....you can do what you will....but we cant let you go with us.....I dont want to see what has happened many times before." Regina broke at the sound of that....Rolego and Malty were dripping with tears but made no sound...they simply watched them fall........then they saw Helena and Alana at the door....this made them feel a lot lower.....Then they felt something warm on their shoulders. It was Helena.....she....was the only one who could see what they had ment....she had the age.
"It is okay...we know why you are like this....you have seen your closest friends get hurt and killed in front of you....and sometimes....you had to kill them.....I know as well as they...know why you don t want us to come....."
"They wont have to."
They all looked up to see GoldReed standing in the doorway.
"Goldreed....what are you doing..."
"To make sure you dont make a mistake, that is clearance to the seal...but did you read it fully?"
Rolego and Malty looked at each other and then the seal....which Goldreed took and read aloud.
"Rolego and Malty of the Dromic kingdom,
We give you clearance to enter the lands of the solstic to seal the portal. But as of now....we have com in contact with the Armies of the kingdoms you have visited...we are now here at the seal....and using all of the magic we have to slowly seal the seal....it will not be there forever....but it will buy us a few years at most. You are now able to rest.....but be warned....when we arrived the black magic had cracked the seal....and few demons actually escaped.....also...the one that had almost killed you. Keep your guard.
Demistus King of Drominians."
Rolego felt both happiness and pure fear....Stelinten....the Fel who had almost beaten Rolego....is back and now has followers with him.....Rolego shook and felt his soul almost leave him...Malty did as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 am

Nergal came down to were Rolego and Malty and the other´s were, his eyes were burning fire, and he looked after them all, and in a deep relaxing voice, he said to them."Its time we make an end of this demon of yours Rolego, this time you will beat him".And he looked at Regina Alana and Helena."You girls will be safe here in the inn, ill have Belial look after things here, while I am gone from you".And he looked at the girls."You know, this Inn has use for good protectors as well as the seal, if we fail, who will hold this stronghold, if we all are at the seal in the same time hm".He looked at the girls."You´ll be the Inn´s protectors, and we must go now to kill a beast of much power, but mine is demonic and divine combined, and when the time comes, ill do what is right".He looked at Rolego, and then he walked out, as if nothing had happned at all, and walked back upstairs, and opned the door, walked in to their chamber, and closed the door, and did lie back on their bed, and fell asleep, and slept like a stone.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Regina and the other girls looked at Rolego hard...they had never seen him so broken up before...he had faced death before...but what about this demon got to him so bad....Alana actually had to lift the head of Rolego and hold his face.....he tried to close his eyes.....but Alana pretty much sweet talked him into opening them. His eyes were completely dilated...they were so wide if one shined a light in his eyes they would see his inner most thoughts.

Rolego gave a few sighs.....he knew Nergal was right....he had to nergal the same....and it is time for him to do so as well. Rolego suddenly left the girls and walked out of the door....sprouted wings and took off....leaving his final message "Do not interferer....and dont tell Nergal where I am....If I dont come back by sun down....just continue on."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

And Nergal wakes up the next day, and feels somthing is wrong, and dashes of into the room down stares, and looked at the members down there."Were is Rolego".He asked, and looked at them all.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Regina wore a happy face holding in her true thought.
"Meh...He just headed out to get some food for us. He said would be back late though. He likes going to long way to Grandan." She said as she petted his head.
"So How was your rest....?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

"it was good thanks, had desturbing dreams, about a giant beast come this way, throught the north side of that mountain, throught, and you say Rolego went south, so he wont make it before the beast comes Regina, so its up to us to stop it then, its only miles away, and fast reaching".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Regina gave a soft smile and rolled her eyes.
"No It is fine. Rolego will be back later...gosh stop worrying me...Your plate is on the table as well...you slept well into the afternoon."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 pm

And Nergal took the plate, and ate the food, and looked over at Regina, and then looked at his mark on his wrist, and smiled at Regina."So how are you today my love".He said, and rubbed his head at Regina´s waist, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Regina looked down at him with a great smile. "Ahhh...I have been bettter. It was an akward night. I was suprised how GoldReed knew of everything before we even had the chance to go to the 9 gates."
Regina actually thought of this....how did he know? He was nowhere near them....was he.
"Dont you find that odd.....how he knew before we even knew?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: