FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 19 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Rolego however agreed. He had been called that alot.....he should have gotten used to it by now.
"Yeah....I guess you are right.....man it got real dull real fast in here. Come on. Lets do something fun. Besides tearing up the in Chrystal will have to clean up later."
Chrystal looked up with a shocked and mad stare."Hu...HEY!!"
Rolego looked aver his shoulder and rolled his eyes.
"Ok...fine...fine...Regina will help."
"WHAT!?"
"So Nergal," Rolego was completely ignoring the two girls chewing him out."What is there you want to do? It is Christmas eve...What do you want to do? I already did everything I wanted to do!"

Rolego stood up and had the normal look of his.....the same stupid and funny looking grin. Malty gave a long sigh a looked away.

Gosh Rolego...you are so weird
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

"What do I want to do hm".Looks around."Nothing at all".His ears went low, as Rolego´s mood has changed, he had hoped he had exploded, and chased him over hills and waleys, to get his paws on him."I want nothing at all to do".He said whit a sad voice, and looked at Rolego."You just spoilt the fun, that I was breving up,I hoped you would chase me all over this plain, and get your paws on me, and give me such a spanking, so I wuldent dare to say such a thing again".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Rolego looked up and gave him a small sly smile.
"Oh Really?"
Rolego then turned to his pup form. He then barked a few times at Nergal. Malty did as well. The cross and star glew. then Malty was a pup himself. They both then ran At Nergal. Knowing Nergal would probably run.
"Well then. Then I will have fun!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm

And Nergal changed to a puppie to, and then he dashed outside, and ran around the house and giggled, and wated, he knew much snow was on the ruff, and he just wated for the right moment, and he dident have to wait long, as Malty came from the right, and Rolego from the left, and he changed to his big full grown size, and kicked the wall of the house, and all the snow on the roof fell on them, and Nergal lauhgted, and dashed away." Nice snow hm,dont you two think".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Rolego and Malty was burried deep enough that they had to dig themselves out.
They were both chilled to the bone. But they also did want to play more. So they still in there pup forms, began to hop from paw print to paw print. Nergal left big enough holes so that they could do so.

"Then they turned into a medium sized form....thorugh still smaller. They can slice through the snow....low sense of gravity.
"They were moving pretty quick.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 pm

And Nergal giggled, and jumped on a big bulder, and changed to his puppie self, and giggled, here upon they would never find him, whoever found him first, would have the pleasure to do whatever he wanted whit him, when he got him of this boulder.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 pm

The two go to where they last saw him.....they could smell him....but they could not see him anywhere.
"Malty, I will go right....you go left." Malty gave a nod and they both split...
Rolego sniffed in every direction....but could not find where it was coming from. The snow and cold air made it almost impossible to smell anything. His nose was getting very cold and dry...leaving it completely useless.
"Awe....man. Well....I guess I got a good hider on our hands...." Rolego then tried to follow what prints there were left...and they lead straight to a boulder...the prints seemed to have vanished right as they got to the rock. Malty was behind Rolego."No luck?"
"I...don't know."
The two then began to paw at the rock....thinking some cartoon mess was happening...thankfully...it was not....till they saw some snow....fall on the ground....then they both looked up and jumped....They both let themselves smaller....and they both landed on top of the other on Nergal....Malty and Rolego....laughed like little children. That is what they sounded like anyways.
"Ha." Malty said this with a load of pride and brag....Rolego smirked.
"Thought you had us huh?"
(I Gtg my friend. I have work. Rest well. And merry Christmas.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 pm

And Nergal laughted."The first one who touches me, knows what to do to me". He looked at them, and smiled a big smile, and looked at Malty, and Rolego."So whom will it be, as you both are here hm".He looked at them bouth.

((Yeah merry christmas my friend,see you tomorrow))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Rolego and Malty both looked at each other....then smiled. Rolego then turned to Cassandra....but she had a white fur coat. Rather than her normal red, the white felt and looked better.
"Huh.....Malty. What do think?"
Malty broke his stare off of Cassandra and looked down at Nergal....thinking.
"I dont know. Do you think....?"
Cassandra gave a small smile in acceptance. Cassandra then took Nergal up and walked back...to the inn.
"Reginaaaa....Bath time!!!"
Regina looked at Cassandra..first was admiring her pelt but then looked at Nergal. Knowing why.
"Oh....alright. Nergal. Lets go."
She lifted Nergal from Cassandra's arms and began to walk to the Bathroom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 pm

"Do I need to Regina".Whimperd Nergal, mud all over his pelt, and dirty water ran out of his pelt to, and he licked Regina´s lips, and tried to hug her, but she held her away from her, so she wuldent be as dirty as he was.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Regina held her head back and made sure that he did not hug her. She did not want to get dirty now.....she really did not want to.
"Hey...I am Santa as is...I dont want to become dirty santa." Regina chukled a little as she brought the brush to Nergal's pelt...it was a fit just with his fur. She was once pulling chunks out of Nergal's fur. As well apoligising for hurting him.
"Gosh You were in the snow!! How did you get all of this on you!?" She was laughing a she was speaking. To her....his misery was funny. She rarly seems him like this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:32 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

((MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FRIEND, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS, WHIT LOTS OF PRESENTS AND DINNER,AND SO ON)).

Nergal looked after Regina, and licked her underjaw, while she washed him."It was funny, but they never punished me, for what I said, even if I wanted to, they just looked at me, and carried me to you, and I dont know why they did that, and dident punish me before they did".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Regina smiled as Nergal talked. Yes...this was true. The two have been getting more lenient on him and the others.....
"Well maybe they are beginning to think of you as this....maybe that is what they expect of you. Though that could work in both ways."
She frowned a little....thinking of what happened to Valey when she got hurt....she also expected something different from the boy....but she almost died because of it,
"But...I think you should change your demeanor........I am also pretty upset at what you called them both...those words...but they usually tear the ones that called them that a new one....call yourself lucky."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:43 pm

And Nergal looked at them."I am never lucky, if I was, all that has happned to me would never happen, so I dont belive in luck, there is no such thing as luck for me, and never will be". Nergal putt his head under the water, he was so upset that they tought of him like that, he only wanted to make fun of them, not hurt them.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Regina looked down with a motherly smile trying to comfort him.
"Hey....come on now." She lifted him out of the water and hugged him with his back to her."Dont look like that....we all know you did not man what you said. They still will be the same toward you....but...if you want them to think a little higher of you....you need to show them that you are better than what they think of you."
She was getting wet by holding him but did not care.....she felt okay of the matter though. She was not mad at any person even though she though she should.
"Now...hurry. I want to dry my self off as soon as possible..." And then she held him out over the water and dropped him in....he made a bigger splash than she thought...she actually inhaled some of the water and had a huge coughing fit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

And Nergal giggled at this, but also knew that he did whit pure knowlegde of how much water would hit her, and he looked at her whit his, ups I did it again eyes, and was in the other corner of the tub, were she culdent reach him, he touhgt if she got him now, his ass would be warm.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Regina hacked and coughed for like seemed like an eternity. She felt her heart go to her throat. Then when she was finished....she fell to her back try to catch her breath back.
"....I ....Hate.....Water..." She had her hands over her head. Thinking that it would help bring more air into her lungs....but it did not matter how she would position herself....she flet like a beam hit her in the chest....which to her....felt terrible.....she had her eyes close while she panted....it hurt when she breathed in.

But when she caught her breath she felt a shadow go over her....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 pm

And Nergal was still in the bathtub pleying his game, he for some strange reason loved water, and held his breat in, while walking around in the bathtub, whitout breating at all, and he loved to explore everything.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Regina opened her eyes to see Helena Holding Malty...he was a pup.
"Well how long have you been there?"
Helena almost spoke but...she and Malty had the same look. Sadness.
"What is wrong?"
"What you said about me and Rolego is true." Regina understood where Malty was going and sat up.
"And...I wanted to say that I am sorry....But...I just dont like what people think of me....you should know."
Regina stood and nodded....she new far to well what Malty ment.
"Malty...you know Nergal. He would not hurt unless needed to....so why are you so sad?"
He let his ears fall a little."Well.....I guess,,,,,phew..."
Malty did not know.....he could not make the words come out right....he was confused.
( I will be right back.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm

And Nergal was still in the bathtub, dident hear what Malty said or anything, he hoped he would not be fished up yeah, he had a blast of a time.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Malty held his head low. He felt bad for thinking that Nergal could not get any better. <made him feel alot lower than he was. Regina on the other hand. Felt very good. She now knowing that both he and Rolego both think that Nergal could change....but for now think of him as he is.
Regina turned her head to Nergal...annoyed to see that he was avoiding and ignoring the entire conversation. She walked over with a quick paced and pulled him out of the water.
"Did you here any of that just now?" She had a face of both aggravation and total discomfort.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:43 pm

"Hey, why did you take me out of the bath".Ears hung low."I just had such a great time".Giggles."Are you ok Regina, why that annoyed face, dosent fit you at all, missi missi".He said to Regina, as she looked like an anoyed cat, and he blinked whit his eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Regina gave a an annoyed sigh as she brought Nergal in front of Malty...who was also pretty disturbed by Nergal. They were just talking about him....it would be nice for him to listen.
Regina held Nergal out and away from her. Held him under the shoulders and held him there.
Malty looked at the two and smiled a little....the look the two had had a positive affect on him. "Nergal....I know that you are upset that we think of you as we do.....and also...I do know that you did not mean to hut us....Right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:56 pm

"Why shuld I do to hurt my fiends Malty, that I coulod never do, I tought you two had got it in your thick skull´s now Malty".Sighted Nergal, and looked at him."I never hurt my friends, and never will, not in pure doing then, it will only be in jest, as when I said, that I saw Santa kiss a gay, nothing more nothing less, I dont see what the big fuss is all about Malty, I realy dont".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum