FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 18 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:00 pm

And Nergal looked at him, and then he unpackted it, and saw what it was, and looked at the light, and touched it, and thinked, and looked at Regina." You never know who will be whit you Regina".Giggled and smiled, and it was perfect replica of him, and he looked at Malty, and gave him such a hugg, and licked his face, now it was him who licked Malty´s face, and he looked at him. "Thanks". And he went to Regina."My gift to you is not big, but its still a gift".And he opned his hand, and in there was a bracelet of pure Safir, a Wolfface Bracelet, that was dark blue, and he looked at Alana, and opned his hand, and out of it came a white moon stone, shaped in the most beautyful facets, and then he was whit Helena, and looked at her, and out of his hand came a Rubin blood red Fox face, and he gave it to Helena, and then he went to the Children. "Here you go, golden chains over your necks, and out of nothing, they hung around their necks, so here are all my gift´s".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Regina and the others all began to awe, hug, and kiss Nergal. Valey and NightRain were the only two not able....Valey then said it was okay for NightRain to do so. Valey with her tired self motioned to the edge of the couch and laid down....and was almost out.

Night stood and gave a small nod and a smile to Valey....as she smiled a tired smile and did the smae back...Night then went to Nergal and gave him one of the biggest hugs in his and her life...

I really wish I could be here forever....lik this. Being able to actually touch you and see you grow....I am sorry I was not there before.

She had her ears down a little as she said this....she felt terrible. She could have been there if that day would not have turned out the way it did.....

Malty and walked to Valey and looked at her in the eyes...she gave a small kiss to his nose...as he kicked her back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

"Hey mom,I am not Finished".He threw a pakage to her, it was not big, but it was the one, she shuld have the year, when she was killed, and so was his dads, and he looked at Night Rain."I know it isent much, but I have saved it until now, I was little then you know, so its nothing big". And he went to his mom, and licked her lips, and said whit a whispering voice."It can meybe help you in the future, and dad to, when you come back to visit, open the gift".

((bed time night my friend, see you tomorrow,use your imagenation it can be anything.))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Night Gave a small gasp when she caught the gif.....she gave a grin to Nergal....then she began to unwrap the gift.
What laid inside astonished her.....it was her gift to him....Nergal's Birthday before she past as did her husband....it was a small....toy.....dagger presented to Nergal just as he turned 8 years old....Night at first gave small sighs.....trying to contain her emotions...but then erupted into tears... And threw her arms around Nergal. She was holding him as close as she could. Her wails were heard all the way down the block.....and she was not sad....but very happy.

She could not say that she loved the gift....so many memories were bound to this little gift....and Nergal kept it....despite his memories being swiped...he knew it had some importance. Night then stopped crying and simply held him there....she wrapper her tail around them both and she tried to calm herself.....she did not ant this moment to end......

Valey....found her strength and tried to sit up....but Malty...had laid on top of her and had fallen asleep.....Valey then turned to Cassandra....astonishing the kids and the Misses....who also had gotten the queens treatment in gifts. Helena and the girls as well as Chrystal who had gotten new clothes and jewlery....explaind.

Cassandra then looked up at the ceiling.....there sat the mistltoe........and Alana looked at Cassandra....with a funny look....then mad ords with her mouth.

"Go on.....you have too." Cassandra gave a tired smile....and gave a nod.
"Malty?"
Malty gave a small sigh as he opened his eyes...."Well goodevening Cassandra....how was your rest?"
Cassandra rubbed her head on the bottom of his neck.
"Sweet.....thanks to you."
MAlty gave a small nuzzle with his muzzel as he heard this and wore a great smile.
"Look up."
MAlty at first gave a small look of why. But did anyways.....but to be put out of stance by the mistltoe....
"Malltttyyyyy?"
Malty had a flashback of his birthday.....not agian.
"No...No no no no no."
CAssandra made a small giggle leave her mouth as she saw Malty say this.....but not make a move....
"no....I am sorry. I know what it is, Bu-"
He was cut short due to Cassandra she gave him a little gift. She gave him a soft kiss. Malty almost immediatly backed off.....but.....found himself loving every moment of it.....He returned.

After a few moments they both stopped. Then both gave each other very passionet hugs........CAssandra then laid her head back down.....and closed her eyes....being very tired. Malty smiled and gave one final one before saying his goodnights.

The others awed at the sight......Regina was the one most moved by it....she then moved to Nergal....and gave him a long....and sweet one.

"Merry Christmas eve..."

Night then went back into Cassandra....and she immediatly had her energy back.....Cassandra opened her eyes and smiled....But then.....turned to Rolego.....Malty was past out.....so Rolego began to spit. Hack and gurgle.

"Alana....never agian." Then Alana gave him a kiss since he was still under the mistltoe....Rolego was caught off guard....and Alana pulled away.

"I cant believe you made me do that."
"Why not?....you were a girl."
"Yeah....but...well actually I dont know who I am. I am everything."
Alana and Helena gave a laugh."Well....I guess you are not a fault."
Rolego gave a sigh and nodded his head."Fine."
Helena then gave a kiss to Rolego and laid on his chest. All...including the kids who were now laying on Malty.....were asleep. Regina fell asleep on Nergal's side and the Missesrested on he couch with Chrystal...all smiling.
(rest well comrade. see you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:18 pm

And Nergal slept well through the evning, and waked up again some hours later, and looked at them all sleeping, and smiled at Regina, she was twitching one ear, and he looked at her whit a broad smile, on his lips."Your so beautyful while you sleep Regina".And he moved some of her hair, whit his thumb, from her face.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Regina gave a small yawn as she sat up. And she looked down with a smile. Her hair also feel back over her eyes. But she giggled a little at that and brushed it away.

"Well....good morning. It is very early. Whats wrong?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

"no, nothing at all".Giggled Nergal, and looked after Regina, and smiled, and kissed her, and looked at her."So are you happy Regina". Nergal looked at her, whit a smile, and giggled." The day yeasterday was so great, dont you think Regina".Smiled Nergal, and looked at her."Your still in those sexy cloths".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

She did look down to see that she was. She then laid herself across Nergal and gave a sly smile.
"So why did you wake me up so early in the morning?" She gave a small kiss to his nose....knowingly.

(Sorry comrade typing with one hand....and it is BROKEN!!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

"Just felt like it".He began to rubb her bottom, and lick her lips, and smile at her."So you never said how you licked the day".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Regina knew what he meant. She laid her head down on his chest and gave a sigh....she did not know.
She did have a feeling that she did wanted it.....but at the same time...she knew that something was off. Like it was not the right time...or if she even wanted it at all.

She looked up with a smile.
"Honestly.....I can not even make the words." She gave him a kiss....this whole time....every person besides the two had one eye open....they were in on the whole deal. Night almost popped out of Rolego and wanted Nergal to have a peace of her mind.....but Rolego...held her in....knowing that if she did.....they would all be through hell.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina." I Respect you Regina, and ill do nothing that you dont want Regina".He looked at Regina, and smiled a big smile." you know I will not force you into anything, that you dont want to".And he looked up and giggled, and smiled at him, and looked over his shulder." so Regina, I love you anyway Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Regina felt so much better after hearing that. She also gave him a great hug in return.
"Thanks...it means alot."
Then the entire room...besides the two....could not contain the awe.....the all gave a loud and long awe.
Rolego smirked.
Regina turned and looked at everyone. Somehow they moved to the same couch without the two even knowing.

She gave a flick of her tail at them all.
"Oh...shut up."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

"I think Rolego need a washing, dont you think Regina".Says Nergal whit a snarl, and gets hold of Rolego´s tail." We all know how much he loves to get his fur wet, dont you Rolego". Nergal said Beside his snarls, and looked at Rolego whit funny eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Helena and Alana oth looked at Regina....she had the same look...."Rolego this may make you respect your bubble a little bit more."
Rolego looked around the entire room. He was amazed and scared out of his wits!!"Woah!! Woah!!! hold up! They were also here !! Why Do i feel the brunt of it!!?? I did not do anything.!!"

Rolego's claws were beginning to etch into the wood floors and he was also beginning to get some grip...But he knew Nergal is alot stronger than he looks.

"Malty!!! You know what to do!!' Malty gave a nod and lunged at Regina Knocking her off of her feet. Malty pinned her down and Helena Alana Helped Rolego...trying to get him loose.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 pm

And Nergal began to laught, he fell on the floor as much as he laugted, after Rolego´s expresion of tatal shook, for taking a bat." That was worth it, oh my god it was worth it". He laughted so hard, that he almost choked, and then hurrid up, and backed of.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Then Rolego turned to the form of Ren....she was already airborn and was above Nergal. She landed right in the center of Nergal. The center of gravity.
And she and him were sent sprawling across the floor.
Regina was doing the same to Malty. Then the whole room erupted in a flurry of screams laughs and pillows flying across the room.

It later escalated to a full blown pillow war. Every one targeted everyone!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 pm

And Nergal had a pillow, and bashed Helena´s face whit it, and giggled, and backed of, and looked at her, and then he cast the pillow after her, and pointed his tounge at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:16 pm

It was like the barries of WWII!!!
Malty and Rolego then teamed up and sat back to back...nailing anyperson who showed their heads to them.

Alana and Regina were both clobbered. They threw hard enough that it looked like they were shot.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:20 pm

And Nergal in his full wolf body form, used his head on Malty, and he ended on the coach headfirst, and Nergal pointed whit his finger."See who´s the best hm". He giggled, and looked after Malty, and forgot everything about Rolego.

(sorry must go i have a friend over))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:29 pm

(Alright Comrade see you later.)
Malty felt his teeth jar. It was not a comfy experiance. Also him minf felt like it went to mush.....it hurt like hell. Rolego now not having a wingman, knocked Nergal off of Malty as Malty grabbed Rolego's tail. Making ROlego stop rolling....but not Nergal.

Regina then came from behind and pounced on th back of MAlty. Malty at first screeched and squrmed...almost like a bucking bronco Regina was flung off and land right on Rolego as he turned around. She landed right in his center of gravity....he was almost launch clear across the room. With Regina in tail. and on him.

The room was a flurry of feathers and paper wrappings.....it was total chaos.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

And Nergal harumped."Um guys, do you see all the mess you done here hm, your much to brutal".Said Nergal and giggled, and jumped on the coach, and rested his head on his paws, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm

The entire room looked at him and grabbed pillows. Then all including Regina. Began to pumble Nergal with the pillows...or what was left of the pillows. Tere were more feathers on the ground and in the air...than in the pillows themselves.

Malty and Rolego held back and laid down themselves. as the others wailed on Nergal.

"Man....some things never change....So...Malty...dont think that thing that happened....willl ever happen agian."

Rolego looked disgusted as well as disturbed....MAlty laughed at this right in Rolego's face.

"Hey you did that to me."
Rolego's ears fell to the ground..."Yes....I know."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Nergal just Laughted.I saw Santa lick Rolego, dident know he was gay".Giggled Nergal, and jumped away from the couch, and hurried over to the door, ready to jump out, if it came to that, he knew how Rolego hated to be called a gay, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Rolego's ears and eyes twitched when he heard that. He was up and ready to turn Nergal into a punching bag. Rolego is not a very big fan of being called that. Every time he ever had to do it is when he had to get himself and/or Malty out of trouble. And after every time.....Rolego felt revolted. Regina pulled the unknowing kids, Helena, and Alana....behind the sofa.

"Hey....lets sit here for a while. Some thing are not ment to be seen by the kids yet.....it will not be pretty."

Rolego was getting pumped up off of anger and pure adrenaline.....but then sat down.....and began to calm his nerve.

"Okay....okay....I am good.....Okay...." He shook his head and looked up. He had a face that said so many things. It was not a nice sight to see.

"Okay.....you know this a well as I.....I hate that.....Right?" Rolego was in no mood for games anymore.....he wanted a straight and confirmed answer..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

And Nergal knew that to, and looked at him."What is it whit you guys hm".He looked at Rolego and smiled."i did only call you that in jest, nothing more, what is there to explode about hm,i have been called gay meny times,I just close my ears, and dont listen to them, but some people just have to explode, I dont understand why even so".Said Nergal, and shaked his head, he was still so young in mind, so he dident understand that some words did hurt more than others, he just dident.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum