FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 11 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 pm

and Nergal looked at VAley, and smiled, and jumped up and down, and then fell back to easyness, and looked at Valey and asked." Is the jouney long".And he climbed on Valeys lap, while she was siting, looking into her eyes and smiled, and licked her lips, and then he jumped to Regina, and padded her bottom, and dashed away." I bet you cant catch me". He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Regina simply looked at him with a very disturbed look.
"I dont have to Chrystal will." She then showed how big of an ego she had with a very diffrent face.
Valey made a giant sweat bead and tried to calm Regina down. "heh....no need for that now. We will be going to the Seal. The journy will be long but it will also be fun. I will meet some old friends as well."
Alana was trying to gain her senses back from the early yanking and twirling from her early wake up call.
"The trip will be fun Reg.....Dont lose your cool now." Alana got up and fell on Valey's back who quickly turned to Rolego to catch her.
"Yeah....every one will come!! What do you say Chrystal?" Chrystal though of it for a moment and shook her head.
"Nah.....you need someone to watch the Inn while you are gone."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

and Nergal came to chrystal."Why dont come whit us hm".He looked at her whit big puppie eyes."Please Chrystal come whit us". He looked at her, and smiled." I am sorry, of what I said before, but its true, I am scared of you, but I dont want you to be home alone, just of me". Then he changed back to his real form, and looked at Chrystal, and said in a calm mandy voice."Come whit us Chrystal, we will be more than happy to have you whit us". Nergal had totaly changed, when he was in this form, the one he had, when he first came, long leather cote, and everything about him was leather, he had only one knife even so, and he looked after Chrystal, and said." I have long since accepted you as a friend to Chrystal". He hugged her, lifted her up from the floor, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm

She laghed a little while was being lifted.
"ACK!! No....nono...I have to stay.....who else will? Ok....you guys have fun....Girls dont do anything stupid....Rolego.....Please do not do what you did last time on your last trip."
Rolego gave a goofy salute and bow. Chrystal laughed a little more and left the room.
Regina and Alana had their back packs and things. They packed very light.
"Well I guess you guys knows what you are doing...What about you Malt......Malt?" Malty was not in sight. He was in his room looking at the spearheads.....he was praying for a safe trip.
He later walked in with a scrff pack(It is like a small backpack but strapped to a wolfs neck and under its left armpit.)
" I am ready to....Rolego are you.."
"ABSOLUTLY!!!!!" Rolego did not pack a thing.....he usually does this because he loves living off the land....it reminds him of home.

"OK!!!!! OFF TO OUR JOURNY!!!! Oh....any questions?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:00 pm

And Nergal looked after Rolego, he was used to live by nature to, and he shape shifted into a black dog, whit red marks on his legs, and shulders, and looked at them all." I am ready to". he said, and ran around like a puppie again, and looked at Alana and Regina." Why did I brake the little pride, you had left". Giggled Nergal, and laughted out aloud, and smiled, and showed his tounge at her, he wanted to pley to.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Alana and Regina looked at him and scoffed a little.
"Wow.....we have not even started yet.....and yet..we already know this trip will be hell."
Alana and Regina sighed at the same time and mounted Rolego and Malty by sitting on their backs.

Rolego was optimisic....."ON TO HARLEN!!!"
They were out of the door in a second......The journy has Finally Begun...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm

and Nergal changed into his snow white wolf, who was the most boring form, that he had, and he dident even look at Alana and Regina, he just ran on beside Rolego, dident even look back after his friends, they said this Journey would be hell, then let it be their own hell, thinked Nergal, and dident even care if he was boring or not, dident even talk, just listned to the nature he was quite sad That they would say that this Journey would be hell, just becurse he was whit them.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 pm

(Go To The Stallingraol roads....near the bottom of the forum....we will cont. there.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Rolego was actully sleeping while he flew and oddly enough looked down to see the inn Right under him....so to wake up the group....took a steep dive.....a very sudden steep dive.

Helena and Alana both gave a very high pitched shreek.

Waking Regina. She clung to Nergal's waist as the dive began and placed on hand on the back of Rolego...all nails out.

Helena and Regina did the same to Matly. They did not want to fall off.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:58 pm

And Nergal loved the steep dive, he held his hands out, wind blew before him". This must be the best wake upp call ever".Giggled Nergal, and looked at them all, eyes wide open, and fresh, he loved this steep dive.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Regina looked up with suprised and angery eyes.
"Why are you enjoying this!?"
(Sorry...at friends house)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 pm

And Nergal looked at her."But why are you not enjoying this, this is great, just lift your hands up, and let the wind rush over your whole body, you cant feel a better fealing than this, its so rousing to".Said Nergal, and had his tounge out.

((its allrigt enjoy your time there))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Regina gave a very confused look at him. There was no way.

But then turned to see Alana and Helena doing the same. She gave an annoyed sigh and raised her hands while hr tail was wrapped around Nergal.

She held her eyes shut..

(Ty for understanding comrade.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

And he felt a tickling sensation in his body."YYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". He screamed, and laughted out hard, and then they were on the ground. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, pleace once more Rolego".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Rolego gave smile and nod.
"For those who wants another try stay on others get off." Regina and Helena both hopped off....their faces seemed to have frozen...Malty and Alana patted his back....Then Rolego zoom climbed for a good 10000 feet.....then nosed over and dived....making his body and stream line as possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm

And Nergal held his hands out, and screamed to his heart content, it was so funny, and the tickling sensation was awsome, and he looked at Rolego, who was giggeling after him, and smiled." Thanks dad for giving me another ride, I dont think Regina is to happy".Gulped Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Rolego ws still a good 5000 feet up so he answered.
"Aaa I am sure she is not. She is probably to scared to care look at her...it is almost as is she has been through a blender....Helena....a little worse than that."
Malty and Alana did not hear a word they loved every moment they were having.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm

And Nergal giggled."I think ill be in truble when I come home". Giggled Nergal."I now I will be, I feel it in ma guts dad".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Rolego was now on the gorund....he panted and shook...the cool air made his pelt frost.
Chrystal came busting out the door....and quickly went to Rolego....suprised by his new form.
"Well have you not gone and had an adveture."
Malty and Rolego gave a nervouse grin and gave false laughs...they knew they had some explaining to do.
"Oh....and who is this?"
Chrystal looked at Helena....who shrunk into her shell the second she was metiond.
"She was the girl I saved 1000 years ago....remember the letters?"
"Oh...OH Helena...Oh I am so happy to meet you. My name is Chrystal....."
Helena was immediatly happy....she was also told abut Chrystal through the letters....Regina....was behnd Nergal....not mad...but shaken.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 pm

"Um hey Regina, what is it, why are you shaking all over, do you want me to hold my arms around you Regina". Nergal came closer, and held his arms around her. "What is it Regina, your shaking lika an crazy".Giggled Nergal, and licked her lips, the only thing he got, was a howling by Regina, and she took him by the ears." Aaaawwww that hurts".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Regina was not mad or happy she was in shock....but she was unhappy that she was almost thrown off due to the "Playtime fun" Nergal was having.
"I....am.....still....shaking.....am I....?"
Her words came out almost as if a woodpecker was pecking her throat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:57 pm

"yeah you was". Nergal looked at her, and giggled."You would be a good shaker". Laughted Nergal, and wagged his tail, he knew it was just a question of time, before she would do what she promised.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Reina then let go of his ears....she still shook like a ragdoll...but she did however calm herself. Just enough for her be shaking....very little....but then she saw Chrystal.
She wore her motherly grin and hld her arms out....just like before. Regina smiled and ran to her hugging her back....she missed being home.

Alana and Malty sat next to Rolego...Helena was on Rolego's shoulders...

"So what now?"
"We have to get the clearance from the 9 gate holders....all will tell us to go to diffrent places and diffrent times...it will be a long time....probably a couple of months."

Alana gave a sigh but then looked at Nergal....Alana caught something.....but did not know what....but it messed with her mind a little.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:11 pm

And Nergal looked back at her, and smiled."Hm I think ill go into my bed chamber, as I am quite sleepy after such a great journey".Giggled Nergal, and looked after them all."Look out for the bed bugs tonight, so they dont bite you".Gigled Nergal, and dashed into his bed chamber, it was just like when he left it, nice and warm.

((Night my friend going to sleep now))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Helena and the other two girls soon followed into the inn...closly folowed by Rolego, Malty, and Chrystal.

Rolego was exhasted....he had flown through the day and almost throught the entire night....he, after speaking with the girls and showing Helena around, went into his room to see Malty asleep on his bed....Rolego soon was also in his bed...making a long line of Z's.

But some ruffling and some ackward noises made Rolego's and Malty's eyes twitch....they opened their eyes to see their beds...once agian pulled together but with Alana and Helena in between....they both looked up at each other and gave a small chukle.

"Rolego.....why cant I be like you?"
Rolego stopped smiled and gave a confused look."What do you mean?"
"Look. You are smart and quick witted. You also do not have any problems when coming onto contact with others....including others of the diffrent gender....I cant."
Rolego gave a long lick to the bridge to Malty's nose...made Malty grunt annoyingly...."What was that for?"
"For thinking that I am better."
Malty gave wired look at Rolego."Excuse me?"
"Malty....why do you think I have been doing the same thing to you for the past 30 years....on your birthday?"
Malty gave a roll of his eyes and shrugged.
"Casue every time...except for this year...you were unable to talk....get close to...or even touch a female....especially the forms I take." Malty gave a small sigh...this was true...he was not able to.
"But every year you get better....this years I think I had almost broke your curse....you actully fought a girl...and you did not care how you looked." Malty looked up with some sort of recodinsion in his eyes.....actually understaning where this was going.
"If you would not have paniced being with Cassandra...you would have been cured." Malty gave a small paw puch to Rolego's face making them both chukle..."Also...you did a very nice trick back at the IronClad....very impressive." At the finish of his sentence he turned to Cassandra...she wore a very kind and soft smile....Malty froze a little.
"Oh dont start now....relax...and dont think about what you could do....that is what is making you panic....it is like stage fright..." Cassandra placed her hand on Malty's head and began to mess with the fur. Malty felt some calm feeling slowly rush in."I wont hurt you....and I know you wont hur me....so what are you so worried about?"
Malty gave a small sigh and looked down to see Alana face first in the chest of his fur....smiling like she could be like this forever."I dont know....I just get nervous....and seeing that you are my best friend...makes it just a little harder." They both gave small chukles....seeing that they were also waking Helena up.

Regina sat at the door....leaving it open just a little....she wore a smile with glassy eyes....she knew she could not be like that to them anymore....she really wanted to...but now....she is not able....so she turned....and was stopped...Rolego had somehow gotten up and morphed from the bed without waking the girls...Regina gave a small smile as she took her tail back.

"Well look at you...."...she stopped talking....seeing the worry and concern in the eyes of her friend....it made her break down...she did not cry or fall....she looked at the ground to break the stare....Rolego went to her and grabbed the coller of her shirt....He gave a nod to Malty....Malty nodded back.....Rolego then wrapped his tail around Regina and began to rock her bak and forth....back and forth....she at first did not know what to say...or to do....she at first wanted to be relased....but.....she almost immediatly stopped struggling....and held Rolego's fur like he was a plush toy....she was almost asleep as well....she could sleep so much more soundly for some reason.....and it also made her feel just a little more complete.

Malty plaed the head of the other two girls on his side....they were out like a light....they both sleeping soundly....Alana was actually purring away....Rolego then, with Regina....went to Nergal's room....took him in the tail with Regina...and took them both into Rolego's room...and began to sway the two of them.....not caring....just happy to be home for a while...

(Rest well Comrade. Also...have a fantastic chrstmas break!! Though mine is not hear yet....see you..well later on today!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: